Job Adjustments And Additions: What Next? What Do You Hope For?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » General » Job Adjustments and Additions: What next? What do you hope for?
Job Adjustments and Additions: What next? What do you hope for?
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Ifrit.Kalix
サーバ: Ifrit
Game: FFXI
user: Tokitung
By Ifrit.Kalix 2009-03-26 18:39:26  
Hmmm. Updates I would like to see:

1) Nin Throwing WS or Ja Ability (the merit *takes your shadows* crap just blows)

2) Bst Jug pet updates (slimes/hecteyes yes please!)

3) Mnk Guard benifits (ok, so it acts like a shield, but it takes away parry. wtf!)

4) Blu spells and job traits, more please!

5) Rng weapons (come on, the number one weapon for Rng hasn't changed in how many years?!?! Selene doesn't count, it's just a almost as good substitute)

6) Nin JA, anything semi-useful (It's kinda jacked up that to get any non-meritted JA, which is still only 1, depends on your subjob.)

7) Increase skill up rate of Shield/Parry/Guard to that of Evasion (I personally think that SE is HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE in this aspect. I mean, you get Evasion skillups for GETTING HIT. Not for evading, but failing to evade. Yet for Shield/Parry/Guard it is dependent on it being able to proc then a chance to get a skill up. Utter BS)
サーバ: Fairy
user: effedup
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-03-26 18:41:18  
Throwing WS's in general would be cool ^^

Post deleted by User.
 Fairy.Azulmagia
user: Azulmagia
By Fairy.Azulmagia 2009-03-26 18:49:31  
For the love of gods, make sword WSs not suck so hard!

Atonement doesn't count.
 Fairy.Vylandra
user: Vylandra1
By Fairy.Vylandra 2009-03-26 18:59:36  
Kyaaadaa said:
NIN needs a DD lift so DD NINs can proudly sport themselves.
abilities from FFTA.

Nin can support itself just fine as a DD outside of anything with high defense ie: Guards, HNMs. People just don't gear nin properly is the problem.

I agree that Nin needs a new 2hr, Mijin Gakure is just pathetic

Brd needs an accuracy enhancement to requiem.

I'd like to see thf get something new but I know that won't happen.
 Midgardsormr.Sahagin
サーバ: Midgardsormr
user: Sahagin
By Midgardsormr.Sahagin 2009-03-26 18:59:44  
PUP, Do want pup update. D:
 Odin.Arnor
サーバ: Odin
user: arnor
By Odin.Arnor 2009-03-26 19:15:14  
i wouldnt mind seeing a sleep ninja spell too.. though id just be happy if they gave us the spells they took from us when the game came out.. every time i see a tonberry use jubaku ni it makes me want to kill it even more =/
 Seraph.Kyaaadaa
サーバ: Seraph
user: Kyaaadaa
By Seraph.Kyaaadaa 2009-03-26 19:24:04  
Vylandra said:
Kyaaadaa said:
NIN needs a DD lift so DD NINs can proudly sport themselves.
abilities from FFTA.

Nin can support itself just fine as a DD outside of anything with high defense ie: Guards, HNMs. People just don't gear nin properly is the problem.

I agree that Nin needs a new 2hr, Mijin Gakure is just pathetic.

I was talking about something to put it on par, maybe a bit below WAR, SAM, etc.

Granted, I don't really play the job, but the ones that I look at who do are either doing it incorrectly, or the job isn't parsing dmg like it could/should.
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-03-26 19:24:54  
Bartimaeus said:
My ninja friend is just talking about that @.@ weirrrddd...

/em throws a Hagun at Xxnumbertwoxx!

Xxnumbertwoxx dodges the attack!

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ^^
 Fairy.Mykoto
user: Mykoto
By Fairy.Mykoto 2009-03-26 19:28:47  
Anye said:
Give SMN more summons, too! I know they've been pining away for a new one. :)

omg yes!

I sincerely think that as SMN, on defeating Odin and Alexander in battle, they ought to show up on random during battles, kinda like in FFVIII I think it was, where Odin just randomly shows up when he pleases and performs his Zantetsuken, and vanishes into the night hehe. I mean since it looks like they'd be too big and awkward to lug around like the other avatars, this seems like a feasible option, no?

Aside from that, I'd like to see a Phoenix summon with reraisega, and refreshga, but I somehow don't think they'll do that one anytime soon ._.;
 Bahamut.Danagon
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Danagon
By Bahamut.Danagon 2009-03-26 19:30:19  
jubaku ni for NIN and more powar for BSTs is all i wantz

Post deleted by User.
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-03-26 19:32:52  
Bartimaeus said:
SUMMONERS!

May I PROUDLY PRESENT:

YOUR NEW SUMMMON!

User submitted image

BISMARCK
the failwhale

Sincerely,
Square-Enix

LOL ^^
 Bahamut.Atrithk
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Atrithk
By Bahamut.Atrithk 2009-03-26 19:52:10  
Where is my Gil Toss, SE?
 Midgardsormr.Bleedingwulf
サーバ: Midgardsormr
By Midgardsormr.Bleedingwulf 2009-03-26 19:57:00  
For BLU: New Multi-Hit spells. And new SINGLE target magical spells.(dam SE and their horrible ideas)

Fix Asuran Claws, Jettatura, Yawn, 1000 Needles(for *** sake), and Exuvation(spelling?)(the moth spell to heal more for EVERY DoT on us!) We could finally solo soulflayers well better anyway.

Some new Job Traits such as Fast Cast and Double/Triple attack. A blu can dream no?

Some new Job Abilities.(a form of Souleater would be sex) if you haven't tried/seen Souleater+Disseverment your missing out lol.
 Asura.Korpg
サーバ: Asura
user: Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-03-26 20:54:04  
Bartimaeus said:
SUMMONERS!

May I PROUDLY PRESENT:

YOUR NEW SUMMMON!

User submitted image

BISMARCK
the failwhale

Sincerely,
Square-Enix

Failwhale go!

2hr ability: Tidal Wave......wait, Levithan has that....
2hr ability version 2: Fail Wave Does damage = HP recovered to the mob....meaning....0 damage....like Diabolos's 2hr

BP:R
Level 1:Tail Slap Does damage = enmity on the SMN (SMNs will get that joke)
Level 20: Water II
Level 35: Tail Mega Slap Does damage = enmity on the avatar (great for soloing....yeah right)
Level 50: Orca Dive Does Damage and causes Plague (which is worthless anyway)
Level 60: Water IV
Level 70: Water Spout Does Damage = enmity on the SMN and the Avatar (yeah, but it will be gimped anyway)
Level 75 Merit: Water Spit (same as the other merited BPs)

BP:W
Level 30: Plauguaga (spell check that...)
Level 55: Regenga

Failwhale go!
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-03-26 21:09:17  
I think he should have some ability called "Moby ***". Not for any reason other then wanting an ability with "***" in the name...

Post deleted by User.
 Seraph.Kyaaadaa
By Seraph.Kyaaadaa 2009-03-26 21:37:53  
Bartimaeus said:
User submitted image

best thing to come from the manly 'stash yet.
 Hades.Triet
サーバ: Hades
user: Sirseiko
By Hades.Triet 2009-03-26 21:58:45  
What about something for WAR? T_T I would like an ability that DOESN'T HAVE A GD NEGATIVE EFFECT. Berserk = more damage, but you'll die quicker. Aggressor = You'll hit more, but when you get hate you can't evade attacks. Then the latest, Retaliation, sure you can hit the mob if it hits you, you just don't get a chance to run from the mob. yeah, you can cancel the abilities. but I mean look at MNK for christs sake. . .eva bonus, no negative. . .acc bonus, no negative. . .attk boost, no negative effect PLUS uuber fast recast time. . .cmon!
 Seraph.Kyaaadaa
By Seraph.Kyaaadaa 2009-03-26 22:00:00  
Triet said:
What about something for WAR? T_T I would like an ability that DOESN'T HAVE A GD NEGATIVE EFFECT. Berserk = more damage, but you'll die quicker. Aggressor = You'll hit more, but when you get hate you can't evade attacks. Then the latest, Retaliation, sure you can hit the mob if it hits you, you just don't get a chance to run from the mob. yeah, you can cancel the abilities. but I mean look at MNK for christs sake. . .eva bonus, no negative. . .acc bonus, no negative. . .attk boost, no negative effect PLUS uuber fast recast time. . .cmon!

makes me think SE decided because its used as a sub so frequently they dont care
 Gilgamesh.Cytan
サーバ: Gilgamesh
user: Cytan
By Gilgamesh.Cytan 2009-03-26 22:21:17  
Kyaaadaa said:
Vylandra said:
[quote=Kyaaadaa]NIN needs a DD lift so DD NINs can proudly sport themselves.
abilities from FFTA.

I agree that Nin needs a new 2hr, Mijin Gakure is just pathetic.

I was talking about something to put it on par, maybe a bit below WAR, SAM, etc.

I have talked to a few friends and agreed about my idea to "adjust NIN's 2hr at least. When you activate it its exactly like Utsusemi: Ichi you get 3 copies of yourself (That you can actualy see standing on each side or shadowed over you) That strike as you strike and WS as you WS to cause more dmg. Duration 30 seconds but if you are hit and parry or evasion doesnt kick in you lose a 2hr shadow. It wouldnt break NIN imo would help greatly in taking hate and would look bad *** and of course, more ninja-like.

Delete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Note - COR gets Crimson Cuisses, Hermes Sandals AND Skadi's Jambeaux. >.> That was a good point, I hadn't considered that.

I think some jobs definitely need to be added to gear sets.

COR - Kirin's Osode Set
SCH - Zenith
DNC - needs an abjurational set.
BST - Shadow Breastplate Set

Not to mention jobs like COR & RNG need more ranged weapon choices. >.> And there's some COR should be able to use that they can't.
 Seraph.Kyaaadaa
By Seraph.Kyaaadaa 2009-03-26 22:25:58  
your quoting needs work, i sayz no such thingz
 Shiva.Artemicion
サーバ: Shiva
user:
By Shiva.Artemicion 2009-03-26 22:31:06

Sorry I'm late folks. But I'd love to see some more things for COR.
Mainly:

1) Single Target JA for rolls
2) Movement speed and/or haste roll. One of these can easily replace BRD roll.
3) More QD options or abilities/traits, whatever.
4) More level 75 gun options, especially hexaguns. It's kinda sad when our main options are Martial, Murderer, Coffinmaker and Corsair's gun only. All of which are high delay shooters. More lvl 75 Hexaguns (ie: low delay) other than Death Peanlty would be nice.

Giving due credit to Aledacia for some nifty ideas I liked.
 Seraph.Kyaaadaa
By Seraph.Kyaaadaa 2009-03-26 22:35:25  
dual wielding guns with your second gun being placed in sub slot would be tasty cutlets...
 Gilgamesh.Cytan
サーバ: Gilgamesh
user: Cytan
By Gilgamesh.Cytan 2009-03-26 22:36:27  
Insert error sry bout that just meant to post this:

"I have talked to a few friends and we agreed about an idea to "adjust" NIN's 2hr at least. When you activate it its exactly like Utsusemi: Ichi you get 3 copies of yourself (That you can actualy see standing on each side or shadowed over you) They strike as you strike and WS as you WS to cause more dmg. Duration 30 seconds but if you are hit and parry or evasion doesnt kick in, you lose a "2hr shadow". It wouldnt break NIN imo, would help greatly in taking hate, and would look bad *** and of course, more ninja-like."

After all, ninja are DD and Rely on utsusemi. This would be a great adjustment.
 Shiva.Artemicion
サーバ: Shiva
user:
By Shiva.Artemicion 2009-03-26 22:37:14

I like the dual wield gun idea but it could potentially be super-broken overpowered. But main question is: how would it work? Where would the 2nd gun go slot-wise? Would using a ranged attack just shoot twice and combine delays and average it out like duel wield works? I love the concept but it would need alot of inner-workings to function.

Artemicion said:
Where would the 2nd gun go slot-wise?

My thought was like a new set of items that = dual guns.

Like uhh...ranged slot icon = would be two crossed guns or something.

I hate to think how many bullets I'd use up though. I use up 1-2 stacks per every 9k EXP as it is. >.<
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7