Abyssea, Moon Phases, And Drops.

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Endgame » Abyssea » Abyssea, Moon phases, and drops.
Abyssea, Moon phases, and drops.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By Bluban 2011-04-04 15:28:15  
Caitsith.Shiroi said:
Bluban said:
Moon phase has an effect on drops wether you want to believe or not.My Old Endgame LS was farming pop items off golems for sky and would spend 4 to 6 hours and be lucky to get 2 drops even with TH4 in party.I told them go on a full moon and as usually the "I KNOW EVRYTHING FFXI clowns" blew it off and got 2 again.Finally the 3rd time they tried farming on a full moon and farmed 6 in 4 hours.Another example is camping those NM rabbits in Ulger range for Rng weapon with 2 different Thieves both with TH4 no drop we killed it like 8 times,but next time during a full moon with Thf with only TH3 weapon dropped on only after 2 kills............believe what you want.
I got 10 within 4 hours 40-60% moon, does it mean 40-60% moon means better drop rate?

Or you could just be making that up to counter the facts ^^.

Personelly the most overrated JOB ability in FFXI is TH4.I had friends who had TH4 for year and had this macroed "Treasure Hunter FAILS yet again"

I have other exampples like NM Fly in D00ms i probably camped or help camp that over 100 times and on a full moon it dropped everytime.The same with NM all over FFXI.It always dropped 1st or 2nd kill......on a full moon.
 Bahamut.Alukat
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Alukat
By Bahamut.Alukat 2011-04-04 15:28:48  
i farmed like 200 hours in davoi on orcs.
and full moon yielded many more equipment drops as waxing,waning or new moon.
and well now i just move my *** for farming on full moon.
idk if it is the same in abyssea but i'll test it.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.