Smn Burn Problems....

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Lakshmi » Smn burn problems....
Smn burn problems....
First Page 2 3 4 5
 Lakshmi.Sepultura
サーバ: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: Sepultura
By Lakshmi.Sepultura 2009-03-19 19:16:44  
Ok, so I have my party together and we get ready to go to Korroloka tunnel. There is another party there so after the lead spoke with their lead for a bit, we go to an alternate location instead. After a while we head back to Korroloka since the alternate site didn't work so well. When we get there, the lead says "20 more minutes then it's all your." At least 45 minutes later, they finally disband, but members of their LS stick around. Level 75's naturally. So we get the mobs all together, get a good pull, and this member of the other shell just as soon as they see we've got the mobs almost dead, decides to cast an AoE spell on the mobs to prevent us from getting exp. Immediately after doing this, they log off. The shell that I'm speaking of is SnD. The player that cast on the mobs was Bonkerskitty, although another character named Toaster (same LS) was there earlier, then reappeared after Bonkers logged off, and immediately after logging in changed LS's. So my question is this: how many other parties are they doing this to? I know they've done this to at least one other group, and if it's as bad as I think, they're trying to monopolize the zone and disallow others from exp'ing in Korroloka Tunnel. Just a heads up for anyone that thinks about trying a summoner burn there.... if SnD is around, they're up to no good.
[+]
 Bahamut.Danagon
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Danagon
By Bahamut.Danagon 2009-03-19 19:27:59  
wow what douches ._.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Sepultura
user: Sepultura
By Lakshmi.Sepultura 2009-03-19 19:28:53  
Just an update, SnD is claiming no involvement in this and is placing the blame solely on Bonkerskitty, even going so far as to say they told him/her not to do it.
Either way, this player represents their shell while wearing it.. and this doesn't say much for them. So I guess make sure to be extra careful when Bonkerskitty is around, because the same person did this to another party a few days ago.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Bonkerskitty
By Lakshmi.Bonkerskitty 2009-03-20 21:02:53  
First of all, my character was AFK. I logged off to go to work. The only person who hit ur stupid mobs was the Thf that ran by and cycloned ur mobs. I'm not that *** stupid, and not that *** cruel. I know what its like to have that done. Wtf would be the point of us doing that exactly??? To start a *** war....??? thats just stupid.. seriously before you go blaming people for doing something that didn't happen make sure you have ur facts straight.

Thirdly, you're little party is the ONLY party thats been down there besides us.
 Ifrit.Haseyo
サーバ: Ifrit
user:
By Ifrit.Haseyo 2009-03-20 21:05:54
 Delete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Holy *** o.o
 Asura.Korpg
サーバ: Asura
user: Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-03-20 21:15:14  
Bonkerskitty said:
First of all, my character was AFK. I logged off to go to work. The only person who hit ur stupid mobs was the Thf that ran by and cycloned ur mobs. I'm not that *** stupid, and not that *** cruel. I know what its like to have that done. Wtf would be the point of us doing that exactly??? To start a *** war....??? thats just stupid.. seriously before you go blaming people for doing something that didn't happen make sure you have ur facts straight.

Thirdly, you're little party is the ONLY party thats been down there besides us.

Wait, how can you be afk (and online) and logout (and offline) at the same time?
[+]
 Lakshmi.Stormshadowx
By Lakshmi.Stormshadowx 2009-03-20 21:15:38  
LoL @ you. First off there are only two groups that smn burn in K tunnel. yours and mine, so Bonkers doing it to another group? Well that didnt happen. Also its amazing how oblvious you all must have been to the dozens of people who run through that zone at any given time. Like the THF that did an AoE WS on your mobs then fleed and zoned. Until u have actual physical proof bonkers did anything, (which you dont have)its kinda shitty of you to come on a forums and slander a person and their linkshell. Your method of pulling is based on linking mobs, meaning your puller has very unstable hate on the mobs. Any AoE of ANY type would have ripped hate off your puller, and instantly given all that hate to the caster.
You said in a /tell conversation that you had been watching Bonkers, but made no claims of her buffing up or actually casting the anything. If bonkers had casted on those mobs there would have no way she could have just logged out. Bonkers didnt do anything to your mobs, someone may very well have. And since you didnt see any actual actions made, you automatically assume because someone logs out with an aggressive mob swinging at her, she must have done something.

And for the record...it wasnt Bonkerskitty playing Bonkerskitty that day. It was me, and I have better things to do than screw with people i dont know for no reason what so ever.
 Carbuncle.Zanno
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: zanno
By Carbuncle.Zanno 2009-03-20 21:18:05  
Be nice...

User submitted image

..or the chicken gets hurt >:D
[+]
 Asura.Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-03-20 21:29:25  
Stormshadowx said:
LoL @ you. First off there are only two groups that smn burn in K tunnel. yours and mine, so Bonkers doing it to another group? Well that didnt happen. Also its amazing how oblvious you all must have been to the dozens of people who run through that zone at any given time. Like the THF that did an AoE WS on your mobs then fleed and zoned. Until u have actual physical proof bonkers did anything, (which you dont have)its kinda shitty of you to come on a forums and slander a person and their linkshell. Your method of pulling is based on linking mobs, meaning your puller has very unstable hate on the mobs. Any AoE of ANY type would have ripped hate off your puller, and instantly given all that hate to the caster.
You said in a /tell conversation that you had been watching Bonkers, but made no claims of her buffing up or actually casting the anything. If bonkers had casted on those mobs there would have no way she could have just logged out. Bonkers didnt do anything to your mobs, someone may very well have. And since you didnt see any actual actions made, you automatically assume because someone logs out with an aggressive mob swinging at her, she must have done something.

And for the record...it wasnt Bonkerskitty playing Bonkerskitty that day. It was me, and I have better things to do than screw with people i dont know for no reason what so ever.

You just hung yourself.

Of course everyone automatically assumes that you did something if you have an aggressive mob swinging at you. You pulled hate with something (what you did is unclear, but you did do something) to cause them to not get exp from this sort of method. It happened, nobody knows why, but since the only logical explanation would be so they wouldn't get any exp, then people are going to blame you for killing their exp.

This could be considered a "grief tactic" and is punishable by GMs. Next time this happens, call a GM and let them figure it out.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Bonkerskitty
By Lakshmi.Bonkerskitty 2009-03-20 21:36:08  
Dumbass ... He said he was logging me out ... /heal /logout pulls hate on aggressive mobs such as jellies... regardless it would be attacking me. If i had hate on all there mobs I would have been dead before I logged... and Yes 75 can die to that many mobs.
 Asura.Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-03-20 21:41:08  
But, if the puller has all mobs at him, they would not aggro you. Call me a dumbass all you want, but the truth remains. If you are not in the same party, you will not get hate from any mobs that another soloer/party has on them.

If you say that they wiped, then you/they would have to be in the middle of the god damn freaken zone, which it would be your fault to get hate there anyway.

Either way, I'm calling shinanigans. No way in hell can you die there if all the mobs are on the puller, who is clearly not you. I think the OP got it right, and you are just trying to save face, but poorly.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Stormshadowx
By Lakshmi.Stormshadowx 2009-03-20 21:42:12  
They did call a GM
Korpg said:
Stormshadowx said:

You just hung yourself.

Of course everyone automatically assumes that you did something if you have an aggressive mob swinging at you. You pulled hate with something (what you did is unclear, but you did do something) to cause them to not get exp from this sort of method. It happened, nobody knows why, but since the only logical explanation would be so they wouldn't get any exp, then people are going to blame you for killing their exp.

This could be considered a "grief tactic" and is punishable by GMs. Next time this happens, call a GM and let them figure it out.

Oh yeah...I gues having a slime swinging at you which is a naturally aggressive mob which just so happens to spawn in that area is an admission of guilt. It would be considered a grief tactic, and if i was informed correctly they did call a GM, and one would assume no log proof that Bonkers casted anything or did anything to their mobs was found by a GM. I was on the character all night, never got a /tell from a GM, was never sent to jail, and really didnt hear any more of this crap until today on these forums. I had assumed the nonsense was over when we were approached by one of their members this morning and politely worked out a zone arrangement and even gave them tips on how we did the burn.
 Asura.Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-03-20 21:51:39  
Stormshadowx said:

Oh yeah...I gues having a slime swinging at you which is a naturally aggressive mob which just so happens to spawn in that area is an admission of guilt. It would be considered a grief tactic, and if i was informed correctly they did call a GM, and one would assume no log proof that Bonkers casted anything or did anything to their mobs was found by a GM. I was on the character all night, never got a /tell from a GM, was never sent to jail, and really didnt hear any more of this crap until today on these forums. I had assumed the nonsense was over when we were approached by one of their members this morning and politely worked out a zone arrangement and even gave them tips on how we did the burn.

Bonkerskitty said:

Contradictions make people assume you are guilty.

How can you both be on the same character at the same time? And still, why did you /logout in the middle of an area where mobs aggro you for /heal?

Better question, how could you have gotten hate from a mob that just pop'd? Mobs don't aggro for the first 20 seconds of pop, and you would have been /logout longer than 10 seconds for you to notice it poping and got up to go /logout somewhere else.

I'm still going by my shinanigans theory. Prove to us that you didn't do it, since people are going to assume you did.
 Lakshmi.Stormshadowx
By Lakshmi.Stormshadowx 2009-03-20 22:00:44  
Wow those are major contradictions. Guess it never occured to you that she would have to be logged out for me to log her on now would it? And if she was at work all night as far as she knew she was logged out. As to why I logged her out, well thats of a personal nature, but i guess not telling in your eyes is an admission of guilt so...We recently moved from the east coast to the west coast, and had to open a bank account with a bank closer to where we now live. Our accounts however were still payed by the old account with our old bank. Due to an error by myself the old account was overdrawn since we no longer deposited funds into it. I logged Bonkers out to change the CC info to the new account so her ability to play wasnt interrupted. I then took my kids out to dinner, and logged her back on a few hours later to get her ready to do LS stuff in the morning.
 Ifrit.Haseyo
user:
By Ifrit.Haseyo 2009-03-20 22:01:15

Duchken.
 Asura.Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-03-20 22:02:23  
Stormshadowx said:
Wow those are major contradictions. Guess it never occured to you that she would have to be logged out for me to log her on now would it? And if she was at work all night as far as she knew she was logged out. As to why I logged her out, well thats of a personal nature, but i guess not telling in your eyes is an admission of guilt so...We recently moved from the east coast to the west coast, and had to open a bank account with a bank closer to where we now live. Our accounts however were still payed by the old account with our old bank. Due to an error by myself the old account was overdrawn since we no longer deposited funds into it. I logged Bonkers out to change the CC info to the new account so her ability to play wasnt interrupted. I then took my kids out to dinner, and logged her back on a few hours later to get her ready to do LS stuff in the morning.

Sorry, didn't ask for a life story.
 Lakshmi.Bonkerskitty
By Lakshmi.Bonkerskitty 2009-03-20 22:03:42  
Try because he's my husband and my computer sits right next to him .... Secondly, why would i get up and move when the mob can't hit me or do enough damage to interrupt me logging out.

But w/e ... I know I didn't do anything wrong. I'd have no reason to do it.
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
サーバ: Gilgamesh
user: alyria
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2009-03-20 22:13:03  
Sorry what's today's date? oh the 20th...when is the billing cycle?...oh that's right its the 1st-3rd of the next month. And you needed to change her CC info about 10-11 days before at the same exact time the incident... that there makes it look guilty enough. Sorry but your stories are not coming out so str8.
 Asura.Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-03-20 22:16:50  
Alyria said:
Sorry what's today's date? oh the 20th...when is the billing cycle?...oh that's right its the 1st-3rd of the next month. And you needed to change her CC info about 10-11 days before at the same exact time the incident... that there makes it look guilty enough. Sorry but your stories are not coming out so str8.

Thanks, I was hoping I wasn't the only one.

Was going to let the slide with that "fact" because it was 1 vs 2 and I didn't want the "Everyone team up against Korpg" party to start again.
 Lakshmi.Anira
user: Anira
By Lakshmi.Anira 2009-03-20 22:17:09  
SE just needs to nerf this already. Bunch of cheaters.
 Lakshmi.Bonkerskitty
By Lakshmi.Bonkerskitty 2009-03-20 22:18:45  
lol

and how bout cause if u wait til the end of the month they have maintence for the like 2 days on reg servers and u can't do it...
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2009-03-20 22:22:38  
uh yea 2-3 days before payment... soooo all your cc info just had to be changed at that exact moment of the incident? you make more excuses to cover lies
 Asura.Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-03-20 22:25:44  
Um....

A wizard made them do it.
 Ifrit.Haseyo
user:
By Ifrit.Haseyo 2009-03-20 22:32:11

Anira said:
SE just needs to nerf this already. Bunch of cheaters.

Must not be an issue if it hasn't been addressed to. It's no different than PLs. Someone can have every job at 75, he/she can still have no idea how to play this game. If someone wants to burn levels, sure, let 'em have it; but in most cases, he/she won't be as experienced. The way I see it, their loss.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Fairy.Winterlight
サーバ: Fairy
By Fairy.Winterlight 2009-03-20 22:35:37  
Sepultura said:
Just an update, SnD is claiming no involvement in this and is placing the blame solely on Bonkerskitty, even going so far as to say they told him/her not to do it.
Either way, this player represents their shell while wearing it.. and this doesn't say much for them. So I guess make sure to be extra careful when Bonkerskitty is around, because the same person did this to another party a few days ago.

Why is SnD claiming this if B-kitty is claiming no involvement? B-kitty are you on bad terms with the shellholders? Is SnD lying?
 Asura.Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-03-20 22:39:14  
Winterlight said:
Sepultura said:

Why is SnD claiming this if B-kitty is claiming no involvement? B-kitty are you on bad terms with the shellholders? Is SnD lying?

Holy ***, I missed that.

I should have made that point across too. Why would they say to not do it if Bonkerkitty was planning to do it? So, it seems to me that Bonkerskitty at least wanted to do it (still doesn't exactally prove that he did, but then again, contradictions proved it for us).

So, wana lie more Stormshadowx and Bonkerskitty?
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2009-03-20 22:42:07  
Wow I read that and it whooshed by me. lol Let's see what the next excuse is.
[+]
 Shiva.Phioness
サーバ: Shiva
user: Phioness
By Shiva.Phioness 2009-03-20 22:44:42  
As a couple you sound like a bunch of sheisty ***.

Korpg and Alyria pwned your *** so go have some pity sex with each other because....

User submitted image
[+]
 Odin.Blazza
サーバ: Odin
user: Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2009-03-20 23:09:45  
Dunno why you're all ganging up on these guys. Sepultura is clearly butt-hurt that someone ga'd their train and is pointing fingers. We've already established that casting AOE on a smn burn train is a punishable grief tactic, a GM was called and Bonkers wasn't punished. That's all I need to know.

And when it all comes down to it, it's been established by both sides that there are only two groups that smn burn in that area, so why bother even posting it on the forums?

Sort this petty ***out amongst yourselves instead of bringing it public and making the whole lot of you look like butt-hurt little kids.
[+]
First Page 2 3 4 5