Atma Of The Savior: Team Up?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Asura » Atma of the Savior: Team Up?
Atma of the Savior: Team Up?
First Page 2
 Asura.Malekith
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Malekith 2011-03-29 16:56:07  
It's taken several months of slow/ steady progress but I'm almost at the end here. Quests are done, abyssites are mine, but for 7 more atmas and I'd be done.

I wanted to know if anyone out there wants to team up or could be kind enough /t me if you're doing any of the below. I just need the atma and would have no interest in taking anyone's drops.

Altep - 11/13 ATMA, missing only:
1. Brulo - Atma of the Burning Effigy
2. Shaula - Atma of the Raised Tail

Grauberg - 9/13 ATMA, missing only:
3. Alfard - Atma of the Solitary One
4. Azdaja - Atma of the Winged Gloom
5. Deelgeed - Atma of the Horned Beast
6. Maere - Atma of the Endless Nightmare

Ule - 12/13 ATMA, missing only:
7. Apadamek - Atma of the War Lion
[+]
By Serj 2011-03-29 16:57:32  
8 + 4 = 13? Looking at Grauberg.
[+]
 Bahamut.Dasva
サーバ: Bahamut
user: dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2011-03-29 17:11:51  
I'd love to if I was over there... and who knows maybe I will be... god I got so much more to do than you though lol
 Asura.Malekith
By Asura.Malekith 2011-03-29 18:09:39  
Serj said:

Thanks for the math lesson but there was a typo there. I was just copypasta from the notepad file I've keep using to keep track, my bad for not updating....

Fact remains the mobs/atmas listed are the only ones I need...
[+]
By Serj 2011-03-29 18:11:35  
Asura.Malekith said:
Serj said:

Thanks for the math lesson but there was a typo there. I was just copypasta from the notepad file I've keep using to keep track, my bad for not updating....

Fact remains the mobs/atmas listed are the only ones I need...

Way to be a ***. I was suggesting that you might have forgotten a nm and was just notifying you of it.
[+]
 Asura.Malekith
By Asura.Malekith 2011-03-29 18:13:20  
Bahamut.Dasva said:
I'd love to if I was over there... and who knows maybe I will be... god I got so much more to do than you though lol
It's really been a slow and steady effort. TBH the biggest pain has just been fame spam so I could flag some of the higher tier quests...

Although there have been some quests that made me rage, most recently picture taking in ULE where I needed to find conflux 3... god I hated climbing that fcking mountain...
[+]
 Asura.Malekith
By Asura.Malekith 2011-03-29 18:15:49  
Way to be a ***. I was suggesting that you might have forgotten a nm and was just notifying you of it.[/quote]

/sigh. I made the list, I know what I'm missing.

I can double check next time I'm back in Graub, but thanks anyways for contributing nothing. So no sir, you're the ***.

** edit **

Just double checked since I'm here to kill azdaja/deelgeed

Yup, just like I remembered 9/13 mutha trucka...
[+]
By Serj 2011-03-29 18:18:08  
Quote:
Asura.Malekith said:
Way to be a ***. I was suggesting that you might have forgotten a nm and was just notifying you of it.

/sigh. I made the list, I know what I'm missing.

I can double check next time I'm back in Graub, but thanks anyways for contributing nothing. So no sir, you're the ***.

Well, I let people know how much of a stuck up *** you are. That's something =)
[+]
 Asura.Ericka
user: foxxie
By Asura.Ericka 2011-03-29 18:19:29  
Ill join you when i come back sometime next month if i feel like playing~

When do you plan on going?
[+]
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
サーバ: Sylph
user: Vegetto
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2011-03-29 18:21:17  
Gonna tank all those NMs on your pld?
[+]
 Asura.Malekith
By Asura.Malekith 2011-03-29 18:28:14  
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Gonna tank all those NMs on your pld?
Only if I can't find a capable mnk. Seriously tiger, troll much?

Even a slow fight with my crappy pld will still get me the atma/win which is the main concern.

TBH I don't care how I get the atmas, I just care that I am alive at the end to get them.
[+]
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2011-03-29 18:30:39  
What if you can't find a capable pld, either?
[+]
 Asura.Malekith
By Asura.Malekith 2011-03-29 18:30:47  
Asura.Ericka said:

*** please! I love you but we both know you're not coming back... ; ;

You know you're always welcome to ride shotgun on anything I do but you've been gone for what? Forever and a day? As is, glad to see you posting again! ^^
[+]
By richwood 2011-03-29 18:35:03  
Asura.Malekith said:
It's taken several months of slow/ steady progress but I'm almost at the end here. Quests are done, abyssites are mine, but for 7 more atmas and I'd be done. I wanted to know if anyone out there wants to team up or could be kind enough /t me if you're doing any of the below. I just need the atma and would have no interest in taking anyone's drops. Altep - 11/13 ATMA, missing only: 1. Brulo - Atma of the Burning Effigy 2. Shaula - Atma of the Raised Tail Grauberg - 9/13 ATMA, missing only: 3. Alfard - Atma of the Solitary One 4. Azdaja - Atma of the Winged Gloom 5. Deelgeed - Atma of the Horned Beast 6. Maere - Atma of the Endless Nightmare Ule - 12/13 ATMA, missing only: 7. Apadamek - Atma of the War Lion

Awww, male if I did not jusr cancel my account I would so own those things for ya. but good luck bud.

Tiger stop being a Emo troll.
[+]
 Asura.Malekith
By Asura.Malekith 2011-03-29 18:36:03  
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
What if you can't find a capable pld, either?
Prima Facie evidence of post count +1

Post all you want Tigre-chan you just end up bumping the thread, but I got nothing for ya.

Serj said:
Well, I let people know how much of a stuck up *** you are. That's something =)
What goes for Tigre-chan goes double for lolSerj.

Seriously bros, I'll assume some villages are missing idiots which would explain the two of you posting in here. Neither of you are trying to help much less are from Asura. Last I checked this was in the Asura forums... So what's the deal yo? Bored much?
[+]
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2011-03-29 18:37:09  
Someone seems a little uptight today
[+]
 Asura.Malekith
By Asura.Malekith 2011-03-29 18:37:17  
richwood said:
Awww, male if I did not jusr cancel my account I would so own those things for ya. but good luck bud.

WTF Rich?!!?!?! You just completed an empyrean and a bunch of other cool crap recently! Dude!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The server is that much poorer for losing a cool person but I have to ask why'd ya do it???
[+]
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2011-03-29 18:38:22  
Quote:

Please state one emo thing I've said in this entire thread.

Edit:
"an emo", not "a Emo"
[+]
By richwood 2011-03-29 18:42:02  
Asura.Malekith said:
richwood said:
Awww, male if I did not jusr cancel my account I would so own those things for ya. but good luck bud. Tiger stop being a Emo troll.
WTF Rich?!!?!?! You just completed an empyrean and a bunch of other cool crap recently! Dude!!!!!!!!!!!!! The server is that much poorer for losing a cool person but I have to ask why'd ya do it???

I just need something new, I mean I been playing FFXI for 7 years.

When you get to the point of soloing crap like sobeks and benu, etc etc, the game just offers no challnege. You can only spam Abyssea so much.

FACT: 7 years played and loved the game! (Challenge)
FACT: Abyssea burned be out and away from ffxi, Thank you SE!
[+]
 Asura.Malekith
By Asura.Malekith 2011-03-29 18:43:27  
So quit using NIN and try all the above with something more challenging... like PUP...

I dunno what to tell ya, tbh if my bro wasn't playing I'd be burnt out too. :/
[+]
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2011-03-29 18:45:57  
I agree, quit using nin and use pld. Challenges will be had.
[+]
 Asura.Malekith
By Asura.Malekith 2011-03-29 18:49:16  
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
I agree, quit using nin and use pld. Challenges will be had.
What's with the PLD hardon today? Fall out of bed and hit yer head today? o.O
[+]
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2011-03-29 18:50:58  
negative
[+]
 Sylph.Skinner
By Sylph.Skinner 2011-03-29 19:02:49  
Picked up savior a while back now. It's really dissapointing for pretty much anything i do. I've been told it's very good for Paladin but i haven't bothered to see. Apart from that it's unfortunately a completion peice. Part of me hopes SE realise this and make it worth the time and effort it requires to get it!

Good luck mate, when that list is textless; it is a bloody good day!
 Asura.Malekith
By Asura.Malekith 2011-03-29 19:13:00  
Sylph.Skinner said:
Good luck mate, when that list is textless; it is a bloody good day!
That's pretty much the goal.

I've chased after this atma because it was something I could do in my spare time on my own for fun!" This game is nothing without goals, and half the fun is the pursuit.

I have no illusions that the atma itself is anything special atleast not like now AoA or RR but I'll find a use for it.
 Asura.Ericka
user: foxxie
By Asura.Ericka 2011-03-29 19:44:24  
Asura.Malekith said:
Asura.Ericka said:

*** please! I love you but we both know you're not coming back... ; ;

You know you're always welcome to ride shotgun on anything I do but you've been gone for what? Forever and a day? As is, glad to see you posting again! ^^
lol i am coming back! lol just needed a break only been gone for a few months :3
[+]
 Bahamut.Dasva
サーバ: Bahamut
user: dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2011-03-30 07:33:59  
Asura.Malekith said:
Bahamut.Dasva said:
It's really been a slow and steady effort. TBH the biggest pain has just been fame spam so I could flag some of the higher tier quests...
That wasn't so bad for me... but I've been mostly solo so alot of those atmas are a ***. Ie require me to brew pretty much. And a few abyssite as well. And I don't have a good red proc job... so like one that was relatively easy still took a good 15 resets to proc red and kill it before it charmed me lol
[+]
 Leviathan.Draylo
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2011-03-30 07:52:08  
lol wow this guy is too much. You should have kept the old avatar, the retard look really suits you perfectly.
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Zagam
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: Jamesfk
By Quetzalcoatl.Zagam 2011-03-30 08:47:34  
Leviathan.Draylo said:
lol wow this guy is too much. You should have kept the old avatar, the retard look really suits you perfectly.
This +1000, if someone has a copy they should make a nice hurr durr meme with it.

and to add to what serj said, maybe if you weren't such a pretentious *** all the time you would have the friends to get this in game and not have to shout for help on a forum, not like those NMs are hard.
[+]
 Asura.Echandra
user: Echandra
By Asura.Echandra 2011-03-30 21:56:09  
male male male

Shame on you for never asking me. Just killed all of those NMs over the last few days as my LS takes a break from empyrean whoring.

You should've said something at Apademak yesterday. Despite all the fulmination splatters, each one of our fights was red proc'd so you would've got the Atma. I'll be up there again, since this Katana trial isn't going to finish itself. I hate that *** khimaira so much.

My LS should be in Grauberg today, more Assdaja and Deelgard for sure if you didn't get those already.
[+]
First Page 2