Atma Of The Savior: Team Up?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Asura » Atma of the Savior: Team Up?
Atma of the Savior: Team Up?
 Asura.Malekith
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Malekith 2011-04-01 18:09:01  
I'm down to 3!

Grauberg - 11/13 ATMA
1. Alfard - Atma of the Solitary One
2. Maere - Atma of the Endless Nightmare

Ule - 12/13 ATMA
3. Apadamek - Atma of the War Lion

For those reading through the BS and wondering wtf is this? This thread was created to advertise. I have no problem setting up shout parties but hey not everyone who may be interested is on when I feel like setting up runs. So consider this thread and my posts a sort of advance warning. Who knows maybe some of my fellow Asurans, EMPHASIS ASURANS, might want to team up?

I have absolutely no problems doing any of this on own. So Echie I thank you tons for the offer. I'll just keep what you said in mind, so much thanks in advance.

To lolSerg_Draylo_IgnorantQuetzGuyNamedZagam.

Gotta love how you cowards talk ***, when none of you has ever shown your faces. Some real men you are! So keep hiding behind that screen and typing your spiteful words, oh noes my feelings are hurt!. Think of me and how much you hate me as you stroke yourselves off in your little circle jerk you ignorant ***. You know nothing about me save for the silly crap I post on here, so keep hating.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Asura.Malekith
By Asura.Malekith 2011-04-01 18:49:53  
Asura.Josiahfk said:
Good luck with your last 3 atmas but provoking and insulting them while exposing overdefensiveness won't help anything man except if I had the same goal as you I'd be turned off teaming up with you

I can't help what inferences people want to make inferences about my perceived attitude. I make no apologies over how I come off towards anyone that wants to be an asshat towards me. I sure as hell am not going to be bullied on here. I didn't appreciate it back when korpg trolled me on every thread 2 years ago and I sure as hell haven't changed.

I run my shouts and I appreciate help from people with the same goal. I don't beg for help and me posting on here is no different than shouting in Port J. I just don't get why I suddenly have to deal with a fan club that just likes causing trouble. I don't go courting it, but if people want to start it then that's a different story entirely...
[+]
By Serj 2011-04-01 18:59:32  
Asura.Malekith said:
To lolSerg_Draylo_IgnorantQuetzGuyNamedZagam.

Gotta love how you cowards talk ***, when none of you has ever shown your faces. Some real men you are! So keep hiding behind that screen and typing your spiteful words, oh noes my feelings are hurt!. Think of me and how much you hate me as you stroke yourselves off in your little circle jerk you ignorant ***. You know nothing about me save for the silly crap I post on here, so keep hating.

You insult Sergee.

Also; lol. You're pathetic.
[+]
 Asura.Malekith
By Asura.Malekith 2011-04-01 22:20:44  
Screw you Maere! I hated that VNM but he too is now vanquished...

@2 now...

Grauberg - 12/13 ATMA
1. Alfard - Atma of the Solitary One

Ule - 12/13 ATMA
2. Apadamek - Atma of the War Lion
[+]