Romantically Frustrated?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Chatterbox » Romantically frustrated?
Romantically frustrated?
First Page 2 3 ... 157 158 159 ... 161 162 163
 Lakshmi.Flavin
サーバ: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2011-11-15 07:20:34  
Valefor.Lieniite said: »
When you guys mention "***" you mean a girl who works as a prostitute yes?

If not, heaven forbid, girls can actualy enjoy sex and also be adventurous sexually....

Maybe you need to have a look at yourselves, the double standards at play here are disgusting.
So you're not ok with women being called *** but you are ok with older women sleeping with 12 y/o's because well hey they wanted it right lol. You kept talking about how it wouldn't be ok if it was a man on a little girl though because girls wouldn't want it. I guess double standards only apply when you don't agree with it though...

In any case girls are not *** if they enjoy sex.
 Asura.Calatilla
サーバ: Asura
user: Calatilla
By Asura.Calatilla 2011-11-15 07:24:26  
*** is universal, works for both sexs. But just because someone, male or female, enjoys sex doesn't make them a ***.

The only other word I can think of for a male *** would be Gigolo, which is basically a male prostitute.
 Valefor.Lieniite
サーバ: Valefor
user: Lieniite
By Valefor.Lieniite 2011-11-15 07:25:40  
You are very wrong, I never said it would be ok for an older man to sleep with a younger girl at all.

(the point I made was i would believe it was rape when the boys (of which only one was 12 the rest 14 and 15, came out and said they were raped)

Please don't make ***up to try win an imaginary argument. You are taking away from the point being made.

If these guys arecalling girls "***" yet they see/date them..perhaps the issue is with the guys who choose to see these "***"
 Asura.Ina
サーバ: Asura
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2011-11-15 07:25:43  
Phoenix.Lillicarnage said: »
Serious question - What would the term for a man-*** be, or is it just that? I mean sure the better way to go about it is to call no one a *** or *** but that just isn't how gen pop categorizes it. It's just ingrained on a lot of us that a man with loose morals and loose pants is a "pimp" while the ladies get the short end of the stick with *** or *** (I think because "pimpette" is just too many letters and me dumb male me no like big word).
I don't think there is a term for a man-*** because a woman who is called a *** is simply a woman with the same veiw on sex as the average man.

When you guys mention "***" you mean a girl who works as a prostitute yes?
If not, heaven forbid, girls can actualy enjoy sex and also be adventurous sexually....
Maybe you need to have a look at yourselves, the double standards at play here are disgusting.

It is indeed very hypocritical, its been around for centurys and just one of those things that has been slow to die out in our society.
 Quetzalcoatl.Yomisha
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: Yomisha
By Quetzalcoatl.Yomisha 2011-11-15 07:26:55  
Fishmonger!
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Seha
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2011-11-15 07:28:30  
It is common knowledge that if a girl sleeps with two men in one night she's a *** and if a man sleeps with two girls in one night he's awesome. Society, preconceptions, hypocrisy, etc. It's a pointless discussion honestly. And totally out of topic also.
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Yomisha
By Quetzalcoatl.Yomisha 2011-11-15 07:30:22  
I wouldn't say it's totally off topic. Being called a *** because you like sex could be romantically frustrating.
 Bahamut.Raenryong
サーバ: Bahamut
user: RaenRyong
By Bahamut.Raenryong 2011-11-15 07:32:54  
If someone calls you a *** then 9/10 times, they are either butthurt that you won't sleep with them, or sexually intimidated by you.

From the perspective of a guy calling a girl a *** this is.
[+]
 Valefor.Lieniite
By Valefor.Lieniite 2011-11-15 07:33:36  
Quetzalcoatl.Yomisha said: »
I wouldn't say it's totally off topic. Being called a *** because you like sex could be romantically frustrating.

Pherhaps the guys are calling the girls *** because they can't meet sexual expectations expected by the girls hence their being left behind :P

Call a sexualy active girl a *** all you want, if she is so "slutty" and "whorish" and still leaves you behind maybe you are the problem :P

*edit*

Raenryong said it perfectly.
By leva 2011-11-15 07:35:40  
Bahamut.Raenryong said: »
If someone calls you a *** then 9/10 times, they are either butthurt that you won't sleep with them, or sexually intimidated by you. From the perspective of a guy calling a girl a *** this is.
Not at all, I've slept with a few girls I would call *** before and after, how do you explain this?
 Phoenix.Lillicarnage
user: Lillica
By Phoenix.Lillicarnage 2011-11-15 07:36:00  
I tend not to associate myself with other guys who go about referring to women as ***, or treating women like ***in general. I have lost some good friends because of this, and had a lot less sex than other guys I know because of my stance on the issue. When it comes down to it I would rather not have those friends, nor would I want to have sex with the type of women who would be involved with men of that caliber. Not trying to rain on anyone's sex-parade, if you like having sex willy-nilly, that is totally your business and you are free to enjoy it, just not my scene.

Sometimes I look back on my time in the Navy and I am ashamed of all the things I did but at the same time I am glad I got all the whoring and binge drinking out of my system at a young age instead of now, like a lot of my old highschool friends who have random babies and are going nowhere in life because they are still mentally 17.
[+]
 Bahamut.Raenryong
By Bahamut.Raenryong 2011-11-15 07:46:55  
leva said: »
If someone calls you a *** then 9/10 times, they are either butthurt that you won't sleep with them, or sexually intimidated by you. From the perspective of a guy calling a girl a *** this is.
Not at all, I've slept with a few girls I would call *** before and after, how do you explain this?

Then you're at the "1/10 times" position where you have a stance on sexuality as a whole (and there is nothing wrong with this as long as you are consistent and apply your standards universally).

I don't see girls as *** (unless we're talking strictly literal as in prostitution) simply because I don't see anything inherently wrong with sex, and wanting sex. In fact, I find it an attractive quality in moderation (and contrary to what society seems to think, there aren't just extremes of not wanting sex to WANTING SEX WITH EVERYONE EVER... somewhere inbetween is good. I don't find girls who don't like sex attractive).

I just don't judge a girl based on number of partners (high or low). I'm not particularly interested in a number; it's just how you are as a person that defines how attractive I find you. I'm not sexually insecure enough to judge someone based on such things as sex.
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Yomisha
By Quetzalcoatl.Yomisha 2011-11-15 07:47:36  
You paid them in cash?
[+]
By leva 2011-11-15 07:55:11  
Bahamut.Raenryong said:
Then you're at the "1/10 times" position where you have a stance on sexuality as a whole (and there is nothing wrong with this as long as you are consistent and apply your standards universally). I don't see girls as *** (unless we're talking strictly literal as in prostitution) simply because I don't see anything inherently wrong with sex, and wanting sex. In fact, I find it an attractive quality in moderation (and contrary to what society seems to think, there aren't just extremes of not wanting sex to WANTING SEX WITH EVERYONE EVER... somewhere inbetween is good. I don't find girls who don't like sex attractive). I just don't judge a girl based on number of partners (high or low). I'm not particularly interested in a number; it's just how you are as a person that defines how attractive I find you. I'm not sexually insecure enough to judge someone based on such things as sex.
not sure what you mean about the "1/10 times". The girl I mentioned I would class as a *** because she's 20 and slept with around 30 people which personally makes her one. I normally wouldn't date someone who has slept with that many people/age not because of insecurities (no idea what you mean here) but just because it shows they have less self-respect, dignity etc and you're less likely to feel special for being with them if they have been with so many people. Your opinion is fine and all but it's universal that women who have slept with less people are deemed higher in quality.

I think an acceptable rule for my standards is like girls age/3 up to 35~ then age/4 from there lol.
By leva 2011-11-15 07:55:59  
You paid them in cash?
Nah, some of us don't have to.
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2011-11-15 07:57:54  
I find your opinions quite nauseating.
[+]
By leva 2011-11-15 08:00:05  
Sure, except like I said, it is universal that the number of men a woman has slept with is inversly proportionate to her perceived quality, on what grounds do you deny this?
 Lakshmi.Flavin
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2011-11-15 08:00:08  
You are very wrong, I never said it would be ok for an older man to sleep with a younger girl at all. (the point I made was i would believe it was rape when the boys (of which only one was 12 the rest 14 and 15, came out and said they were raped) Please don't make ***up to try win an imaginary argument. You are taking away from the point being made. If these guys arecalling girls "***" yet they see/date them..perhaps the issue is with the guys who choose to see these "***"
You just made my point for me, and I think you read my post incorrectly. In any case, you never said it was ok for an older guy to sleep with a younger girl yet you say it is ok for a younger guy to sleep with an older girl because well they wanted it right? Double standards are fun.
By leva 2011-11-15 08:00:55  
Girls never know what they want
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2011-11-15 08:01:21  
Girls never know what they want
I think they know pretty well they don't want you.
 Ramuh.Krizz
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2011-11-15 08:01:25  
/sigh
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Yomisha
By Quetzalcoatl.Yomisha 2011-11-15 08:01:35  
Bahamut.Raenryong said:
Then you're at the "1/10 times" position where you have a stance on sexuality as a whole (and there is nothing wrong with this as long as you are consistent and apply your standards universally). I don't see girls as *** (unless we're talking strictly literal as in prostitution) simply because I don't see anything inherently wrong with sex, and wanting sex. In fact, I find it an attractive quality in moderation (and contrary to what society seems to think, there aren't just extremes of not wanting sex to WANTING SEX WITH EVERYONE EVER... somewhere inbetween is good. I don't find girls who don't like sex attractive). I just don't judge a girl based on number of partners (high or low). I'm not particularly interested in a number; it's just how you are as a person that defines how attractive I find you. I'm not sexually insecure enough to judge someone based on such things as sex.
not sure what you mean about the "1/10 times". The girl I mentioned I would class as a *** because she's 20 and slept with around 30 people which personally makes her one. I normally wouldn't date someone who has slept with that many people/age not because of insecurities (no idea what you mean here) but just because it shows they have less self-respect, dignity etc and you're less likely to feel special for being with them if they have been with so many people. Your opinion is fine and all but it's universal that women who have slept with less people are deemed higher in quality.

I think an acceptable rule for my standards is like girls age/3 up to 35~ then age/4 from there lol.
The point is, it goes both ways. Yeah, she might have "less self-respect, dignity etc", but in the same sense, so does the man. Knowingly having sexual relations with a "***" puts this person on the same scale.
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Yomisha
By Quetzalcoatl.Yomisha 2011-11-15 08:02:50  
You paid them in cash?
Nah, some of us don't have to.
You're right. I often pay women for nights full of sloppy fun.
 Valefor.Lieniite
By Valefor.Lieniite 2011-11-15 08:06:09  
Lakshmi.Flavin said: »
You are very wrong, I never said it would be ok for an older man to sleep with a younger girl at all. (the point I made was i would believe it was rape when the boys (of which only one was 12 the rest 14 and 15, came out and said they were raped) Please don't make ***up to try win an imaginary argument. You are taking away from the point being made. If these guys arecalling girls "***" yet they see/date them..perhaps the issue is with the guys who choose to see these "***"
You just made my point for me, and I think you read my post incorrectly. In any case, you never said it was ok for an older guy to sleep with a younger girl yet you say it is ok for a younger guy to sleep with an older girl because well they wanted it right? Double standards are fun.

Please don't quote me out of context, you know what i posted ( you had to edit it out to make your last point/post)

This current issue in no way relates to the sexual maturity of australian boys as dictated by the lack of punishment by Australian courts.

It's about general callings of "***" to any female who is sexualy active.
 Bahamut.Raenryong
By Bahamut.Raenryong 2011-11-15 08:06:24  

Was just a reference to my previous post, where I said that 9/10 times was about sexual insecurity or wanting to sleep with someone who rejected you; your exception making it the "1/10 times" chance.

By insecurities, I mean that guys like to see themselves as these sexual gods. A girl having more experience than you can therefore appear quite intimidating if you are in this mindset.

I don't agree it shows that they have less self-respect/dignity. That would imply that you understand the circumstances of all of her encounters, for lack of a better word. Unless you'd argue that having sex with someone always reduces your self-respect and dignity, she could simply have met a lot of great guys. Dating and sex are very much luck-based, depending highly on who you happen to meet.

"Less likely to feel special" is also a question of personal feelings of security, which stems from insecurity (or potential lack thereof). It also works both ways; if you are a girl's first or second or third etc partner, can you feel special? Is she with you because you're amazing, or because she doesn't know any better?

How special you feel should be based on how she treats you and how she acts around you, not based on some arbitrary number.

I'm not sure if you can qualify it as being universal. I could be an extreme minority, or I could not. We'll have to get others to contribute to find out!
[+]
 Phoenix.Lillicarnage
user: Lillica
By Phoenix.Lillicarnage 2011-11-15 08:09:56  
"The girl I mentioned I would class as a *** because she's 20 and slept with around 30 people which personally makes her one."

You are basically taking a word that already has a definition, and then changing what that word means in your own mind to justify using that word in an insulting manner. This is in general not allowed when using the English language, with the exception of Fox News and it's affiliates.

"Your opinion is fine and all but it's universal that women who have slept with less people are deemed higher in quality."

This is called projecting, you are taking your own opinion and applying it to everyone's opinion, completely disregarding the opinions of anyone who might disagree with you. This is also known as being opinionated and ignorant by some, not implying of course that you are ignorant in any way, just saying that some people would consider you ignorant by making a statement like that, not universally speaking of course.

The number of partners a woman has had sex with in no way affects her "quality". If anything a woman with some experience in many cases is preferred by men to an inexperienced woman or a virgin for many reason I will not go into detail with here.

And lastly...
"I think an acceptable rule for my standards is like girls age/3 up to 35~ then age/4 from there lol."
I pray to the heavens that I am misunderstanding the numbering system used in this statement.
[+]
By volkom 2011-11-15 08:11:56  
I feel like soi fon when I try doing something nice =(

By leva 2011-11-15 08:16:09  
Bahamut.Raenryong said:
By insecurities, I mean that guys like to see themselves as these sexual gods. A girl having more experience than you can therefore appear quite intimidating if you are in this mindset. I don't agree it shows that they have less self-respect/dignity. That would imply that you understand the circumstances of all of her encounters, for lack of a better word. Unless you'd argue that having sex with someone always reduces your self-respect and dignity, she could simply have met a lot of great guys. Dating and sex are very much luck-based, depending highly on who you happen to meet. "Less likely to feel special" is also a question of personal feelings of security, which stems from insecurity (or potential lack thereof). It also works both ways; if you are a girl's first or second or third etc partner, can you feel special? Is she with you because you're amazing, or because she doesn't know any better? How special you feel should be based on how she treats you and how she acts around you, not based on some arbitrary number. I'm not sure if you can qualify it as being universal. I could be an extreme minority, or I could not. We'll have to get others to contribute to find out!
I wouldn't really say it's a case of intimidation and especially not due to "more experience" as can having sex with people when you're so drunk you can't/barely remember it really be classed as "experience"? Especially if you're the girl where you often just lie back and take it.
Sure while I don't know the intimate details she has told me how she never really wanted to have sex with a lot of them and just was drunk/went with it which I believe supports my view.
Sorry, I could see how that was going to look the way you saw it when I wrote it, I don't mean it to sound like you should feel special based solely on the number of men a girl has slept with but if you think about it honestly, a girl that gives you her virginity or a girl that has only deemed a few people worthy of sleeping with is going to make you feel far less like just another guy than someone who has slept with more/many men, and I don't think that has anything to do with insecurity.
First Page 2 3 ... 157 158 159 ... 161 162 163