サーバ: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2011-03-13 20:44:01  
Carbuncle.Sevourn said:
Quetzalcoatl.Darknano said:
your really stupid

generally i don't nitpick grammar

but dammit, those particular three words used in conjunction should result in an instaban

Neither do I, but sometimes you got to understand English isn't their first language.

still...

/facepalm

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Angelos
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Angelos01
By Bahamut.Angelos 2011-03-13 20:47:52  
Siren.Clinpachi said:
Leviathan.Draylo said:
Then instead of berating the people posting here, get off your fat *** and go do something about it. Volunteer to join groups going there for aid, donate money, raise awareness of various donation foundations in your neighborhood. Anything except sitting on a forum trying to make people care or feel upset because they are alive and going through their days normally and posting on a forum or playing games.
LOL *** POT KETTLE BLACK ROFLLLLLLLLL.

Pot calling the kettle black* Just helping you out.
 Carbuncle.Sevourn
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: Sevourn
By Carbuncle.Sevourn 2011-03-13 20:48:10  
Leviathan.Chaosx said:
Carbuncle.Sevourn said:
your really stupid

generally i don't nitpick grammar

but dammit, those particular three words used in conjunction should result in an instaban

Neither do I, but sometimes you got to understand English isn't their first language.

still...

/facepalm

i seriously doubt he's native afghan

likely a soldier that put the country they are deployed to on his flag, like i did when i was deployed
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2011-03-13 20:49:11  
Very well.

In my opinion if my house was destroyed by an earthquake and/or tsunami, I'd prefer to have someone help me out by sending money rather than just praying.

Sylph.Liltrouble
サーバ: Sylph
By Sylph.Liltrouble 2011-03-13 20:53:41  

Post deleted by User.
 Quetzalcoatl.Darknano
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
By Quetzalcoatl.Darknano 2011-03-13 21:01:17  
I Respect that.
 Caitsith.Heimdall
サーバ: Caitsith
user: Heimdall
By Caitsith.Heimdall 2011-03-13 21:12:42  
soo umm after reading all this, thought that comes to me if there was a deity that cared and had power to intervene would they had stoped it all form happening in the first place?

Also what is the main religion in japan anyways , Buddhism ,Christianity or what? Should'nt you be praying to their gods then instead since thats being disrespectful to their beliefs since would be preying to deity they dont believe in to help them over their own?

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Wordspoken
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Wordspoken 2011-03-13 22:09:48  
Caitsith.Heimdall said:
soo umm after reading all this, thought that comes to me if there was a deity that cared and had power to intervene would they had stoped it all form happening in the first place?

Also what is the main religion in japan anyways , Buddhism ,Christianity or what? Should'nt you be praying to their gods then instead since thats being disrespectful to their beliefs since would be preying to deity they dont believe in to help them over their own?
Shintoism, I believe.
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2011-03-13 22:20:22  
Caitsith.Heimdall said:

If you do that it becomes a battle of god versus another god.

But then again you really can't put any logical thought into religion, it is faith based only. Everything happens for a reason sort of thing, etc.
 Leviathan.Draylo
user: Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2011-03-13 22:22:27  
Caitsith.Heimdall said:

Well most religious fanatics believe everything happens because their god wills it so right? So I guess their God willed this, and I guess praying won't help because it is what he wanted.
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2011-03-13 22:30:20  
Leviathan.Draylo said:
Caitsith.Heimdall said:

Well most religious fanatics believe everything happens because their god wills it so right? So I guess their God willed this, and I guess praying won't help because it is what he wanted.
Or their god is testing their faith. Praying to him shows they still have faith despite what he has done to them.
[+]
 Leviathan.Draylo
user: Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2011-03-13 22:34:45  
D:
 Asura.Astarael
user: Vitsmouth
By Asura.Astarael 2011-03-14 03:32:33  
well everyone knows that sending your well wishes and good thoughts into the air does TONS of good, I mean look in the world we live in and all the wonderful things faithful prayer has brought us thus far. Also I am sure that everyone in Japan was a bunch of evil doing heathens who got their just rewards.... ummm no.

Religion is just something that keeps the weak minded something to hold on to.

Really can't believe that an 8.whatever earthquake was the will of some higher being, and if it is its the sick guy destroying his SimCity ... fire flood... what next?
 Shiva.Flionheart
サーバ: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-03-14 03:34:19  
Jesus christ the majority of people who can't handle this are Asuran.

Are you really that invested that you have to make daily threads saying how bored you are?

Go play a different game or something.
 Sylph.Liltrouble
サーバ: Sylph
By Sylph.Liltrouble 2011-03-14 03:37:07  
What's up with all the Asura bashing in all the threads? Never been there, dun know anyone there, just curious
By Ashaaman 2011-03-14 03:44:23  
Sylph.Liltrouble said:
What's up with all the Asura bashing in all the threads? Never been there, dun know anyone there, just curious

Apparently the average Asuraian(I think that's right...) is quite, for lack of a better word. HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE. Now, I'm not saying they all are, and it's probably no more than every other server. It just seems like a large influx of them actually post on the forums... The old saying goes, "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt."
 Asura.Rinkydink
user: rinkydink
By Asura.Rinkydink 2011-03-14 03:48:41  
you think it's bashing on the forums.. we need a video of PJ at any given moment to be able to understand how "dumb" a lot of that server is
 Bismarck.Rinkydink
サーバ: Bismarck
user: rinkydink
By Bismarck.Rinkydink 2011-03-14 03:53:36  
your really stupid
your...? you're?
 Asura.Zeike
user: Minds3ye
By Asura.Zeike 2011-03-18 15:33:55  
Asura.Malekith said:
A year from now we'll all remember this as the week that drama ended on Asura... well for a week anyways... ;0
lulz

hope this answers any questions brought up about what ppl think about asura. even/especially asurans.