Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 2280 2281 2282 ... 22719 22720 22721
 Quetzalcoatl.Yomisha
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
Game: FFXI
user: Yomisha
By Quetzalcoatl.Yomisha 2011-09-18 18:55:40  
HEY HEY, wait a minute. Either way, I end up getting all the blame!! :<
 Fenrir.Niniann
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Ninian
By Fenrir.Niniann 2011-09-18 18:56:15  
Quetzalcoatl.Xueye said: »
While I can see where you'd come from with this, you must be paranoid when someone's just being nice to you or something o_O

I might have become paranoid because of recent events, but the idea still holds true.

Nice guys are typically out to satisfy themselves, not others. They want love so they can feel good/happy/whatever, not so the other person can feel good/happy/whatever.
By volkom 2011-09-18 18:57:03  
whats the alpha guy to beta guy ratio? surely there can't be more alphas than betas >.>
 Ramuh.Urial
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2011-09-18 18:57:04  
volkom said: »
Ramuh.Urial said: »
Fenrir.Niniann said: »
Leviathan.Mercurylost said: »
i lol'd at the concept of beta male, and the nice guy always gets raked over the coals no matter what he gives

I'll try and summarize this best I can.

The reason as to why you believe the 'nice guys' always get raked over the coals no matter what is pretty simple. Firstly you should probably read this, but I know I can say whatever and there's a very high chance you won't listen to anything I say and keep saying "LALALALA GIRLS DON'T LIKE NICE GUYS BECAUSE WE'RE SO NICE".

The biggest problem is that most 'nice guys' are hideously insecure. They are so anxious to be liked and loved that they do things for other people to gain acceptance and attention, rather than for the simply pleasure of giving. You never know if a Nice Guy really likes you for who you are, or if he has glommed onto you out of desperation because you actually paid some kind of attention to him.

Nice guys don't take responsibility for themselves. Everything is the girl's fault. It could never be their fault, they're too nice!

tl;dr: Nice guys aren't actually 'nice'. They're nice with the expectation of something. They're horribly insecure, parasitic and immature.

For every beta there is an alpha willing to throw them under a bus.
thats so cruel D:
I don't see the problem with it.
It's the truth.
And it is something you can manipulate to your advantage.
 Fenrir.Niniann
By Fenrir.Niniann 2011-09-18 18:57:39  
Fenrir.Enternius said: »
I like to think I'm pretty nice to most people I don't dislike. That's not because I'm insecure or anything. I just am. Maybe it's because I'm Japanese.

Edit: Certainly wasn't the way I was raised.

I'm nice to people too, but if you're being nice with the intentions of getting laid/getting stuff/what the *** ever then yeaaaah, not so 'nice'.
 Quetzalcoatl.Xueye
user: Sect
By Quetzalcoatl.Xueye 2011-09-18 18:58:06  
I like to think I'm pretty nice to most people I don't dislike. That's not because I'm insecure or anything. I just am. Maybe it's because I'm Japanese.

O_o You don't look Japanese at all in those pics you posted.
 Fenrir.Enternius
user: Enternius
By Fenrir.Enternius 2011-09-18 18:58:52  

O_o You don't look Japanese at all in those pics you posted.
Oh I'm only 1/4 Japanese but I was born over there and lived there for a few years before moving to Minnesota.

Nothing special. I just have that Japanese heritage or something.
 Leviathan.Mercurylost
サーバ: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Mercurylost 2011-09-18 18:59:01  
Phoenix.Fondue said: »
what do you call females like this
Probably beta females. D:
Caitsith.Zahrah said: »
You read that one too?!? I was actually thinking about making a thread about this article earlier this week.
Yeah, it's a great article~ :3
Indeed it's a great article and I've honestly never really thought about it like that. How does one change tho, and are all nice guys only nice and not kind as well?
 Fenrir.Uzugami
user: SSJAV
By Fenrir.Uzugami 2011-09-18 18:59:06  

I'm nice to people too, but if you're being nice with the intentions of getting laid/getting stuff/what the *** ever then yeaaaah, not so 'nice'.
Hey babe, you lookin' good today. Can I have some carrots?
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Xueye
By Quetzalcoatl.Xueye 2011-09-18 18:59:10  
While I can see where you'd come from with this, you must be paranoid when someone's just being nice to you or something o_O

I might have become paranoid because of recent events, but the idea still holds true.

Nice guys are typically out to satisfy themselves, not others. They want love so they can feel good/happy/whatever, not so the other person can feel good/happy/whatever.

After rereading the article, I'm realizing that "nice guys" (one term) and "nice guys" (two terms next to each other) apparently mean two different things. Whodda thunk
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2011-09-18 18:59:14  
whats the alpha guy to beta guy ratio? surely there can't be more alphas than betas >.>
Look in this thread. See how many people you'd assume are beta's to alphas simply on response.
 Fenrir.Niniann
By Fenrir.Niniann 2011-09-18 18:59:22  
I dont think so lol

Normal girls vs AWESOME girls? idk. :(

I don't know many alpha males, I'll just say that. I'm also pretty sure there's another category that isn't just alpha/beta. It's really hard to quantify something like this, and it's just mostly abstract ***in my head that I have problems vocalizing.
 Caitsith.Zahrah
サーバ: Caitsith
user: zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2011-09-18 19:00:21  

/puts hand on Volkom's shoulder consolingly then extends the second hand to the sky

Don't worry there's still so much more to the Greek alphabet that needs some exploration. LOL!
[+]
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2011-09-18 19:00:29  
I dont think so lol

Normal girls vs AWESOME girls? idk. :(

I don't know many alpha males, I'll just say that. I'm also pretty sure there's another category that isn't just alpha/beta. It's really hard to quantify something like this, and it's just mostly abstract ***in my head that I have problems vocalizing.

Well there are Gamma males...but they only date other Gammas.....
[+]
 Fenrir.Enternius
By Fenrir.Enternius 2011-09-18 19:01:18  

/puts hand on Volkom's shoulder consolingly then extends the second hand to the sky

Don't worry there's still so much more to the Greek alphabet that needs some exploration. LOL!
I was just thinking about this.

Can I be an Omega male?
 Shiva.Spathaian
サーバ: Shiva
user: Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2011-09-18 19:01:27  
Wow, Niniann, that post is making me think a lot now. XP
Trying to decide where I fit in again.
 Quetzalcoatl.Yomisha
By Quetzalcoatl.Yomisha 2011-09-18 19:01:36  
Gotta be a nice guy without being a pushover, clingy and for *** sake, think for yourself!
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2011-09-18 19:02:08  

I was just thinking about this.

Can I be an Omega male?
Forever alone....sounds fitting.
 Odin.Minefield
サーバ: Odin
user: Minefield
By Odin.Minefield 2011-09-18 19:02:18  
I wanna be Foxtrot male D:
 Fenrir.Enternius
By Fenrir.Enternius 2011-09-18 19:02:31  
Guys have to be nice to girls because girls are usually so stuck-up and egotistical that they just EXPECT every conversation with anyone to be about them, and in a positive way.
 Fenrir.Niniann
By Fenrir.Niniann 2011-09-18 19:02:53  
Leviathan.Mercurylost said: »
Indeed it's a great article and I've honestly never really thought about it like that. How does one change tho, and are all nice guys only nice and not kind as well?

Honestly, I don't exactly know how you can change. You've got to want to change along with identifying the problem.

Most people were raised/taught to be 'nice', so it's basically trying to break out of that. 'Nice guys' are all nice and not kind, in my opinion, or at least far more nice than kind.

Of course this isn't to say you can't be both nice and kind, I feel like I'm both a lot of the time. However my being 'nice' has made me a door-mat, and I really need to just break out of that. I don't enjoy being a door-mat.
 Caitsith.Zahrah
サーバ: Caitsith
user: zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2011-09-18 19:02:57  

That's due to the radioactivity. Duh!
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2011-09-18 19:03:21  
Guys have to be nice to girls because girls are usually so stuck-up and egotistical that they just EXPECT every conversation with anyone to be about them, and in a positive way.
Hmmm...if you're still 17 yes....if after that...noooo not really.
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2011-09-18 19:03:40  

That's due to the radioactivity. Duh!
I was implying Gamma's are like Scrumpet....
 Leviathan.Mercurylost
サーバ: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Mercurylost 2011-09-18 19:05:10  
Quetzalcoatl.Yomisha said: »
Gotta be a nice guy without being a pushover, clingy and for *** sake, think for yourself!
hmmmm
 Quetzalcoatl.Xueye
By Quetzalcoatl.Xueye 2011-09-18 19:06:01  

Given that after being a wonderful person to one of my closest female friends for a year that it took one conversation describing that I was upset and tired of how she treated me she decided to stop talking to me forever, I'm going to have to agree with that.
 Quetzalcoatl.Yomisha
By Quetzalcoatl.Yomisha 2011-09-18 19:06:07  
I just want to clarify, that I didn't mean "nice guy" as in "beta". You can be nice without being a doormat. >.>
 Fenrir.Enternius
By Fenrir.Enternius 2011-09-18 19:06:15  
Odin.Minefield said: »
I wanna be Foxtrot male D:
Foxtrot isn't greek, you dolt. Lol.

Hmmm...if you're still 17 yes....if after that...noooo not really.
10 years ago, I would have agreed with you, but girls these days are way different.
 Fenrir.Niniann
By Fenrir.Niniann 2011-09-18 19:06:16  
Fenrir.Uzugami said: »
Hey babe, you lookin' good today. Can I have some carrots?

You'll have to remind me again in a few, I'll forget. D:<

That's actually the wrong way to treat a stuck-up egotistical girl. Don't be an ***, but don't be like nice/worship-y.

Shiva.Spathaian said: »
Wow, Niniann, that post is making me think a lot now. XP
Trying to decide where I fit in again.

I'm glad I'm getting people to think~ >:3

Quetzalcoatl.Yomisha said: »

Yeah this pretty much sums up desirable traits that women want in men.
 Quetzalcoatl.Xueye
By Quetzalcoatl.Xueye 2011-09-18 19:06:36  
Also:

Quote:
Hey, if my phone is broke but I don't feel like dealing with T-Mobile (because they're *** ***to customers), can I just buy a used one off Craigslist or Ebay and put my SD card in it and everything just works?

Edit: I meant SIM Card.
First Page 2 3 ... 2280 2281 2282 ... 22719 22720 22721