Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 22689 22690 22691 ... 22706 22707 22708
 Carbuncle.Nynja
サーバ: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
user: NynJa
By Carbuncle.Nynja 2024-08-26 20:27:04  
Sooooo
Is the Zuck bombshell that im reading about misinformation or real?? I need the local misinformation police to validate this one.
 Garuda.Chanti
サーバ: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2024-08-26 20:40:44  
Cerberus.Shadowmeld said: »
Garuda.Chanti said: »
RadialArcana said: »
Wanna know why all western politicians are pushing renewable energy so hard, when it's laughably crap compared to nuclear energy? which is limitless energy that's cheap and safe?
1, So America's republican party is not composed of western politicians?

2, Tell it to the former residents of Chernobyl or Fukushima.

Can you provide any data from Fukushima regarding death rates/long term health effects that aren't a direct result of the Tsunami.

Everything I've seen about Fukushima says 0 fatalities due to the meltdown, and no currently reported long term health issues related to radiation.
Point ===^

It wasn't safe.

Massive government subsidies into sub standard industries, that would never get investment if it wasn't being forced.
Like oil and necular?
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2024-08-26 20:41:42  
Carbuncle.Nynja said: »
Sooooo
Is the Zuck bombshell that im reading sbout misinformation or real?? I need the local misinformation police to validate this one.
I may have missed that one, link(s) please?
 Carbuncle.Nynja
By Carbuncle.Nynja 2024-08-26 21:18:09  
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2024-08-27/meta-ceo-says-he-was-pressured-by-biden-to-pull-covid-content?srnd=prognosis

https://www.wsj.com/tech/mark-zuckerberg-neutral-politics-letter-election-2024-02b86372

https://thehill.com/policy/technology/4849003-meta-mark-zuckerberg-biden-administration-government-pressure/amp/

I'm low key skeptical of it because it seems too good to be real.
[+]
By Zehira 2024-08-27 00:05:08  

This is my brother-in-law's account, who is obviously a Trump supporter.

Right voters will say anytime you try to spread truth.

Left voters will say you mean disinformation. Conspiracy theories that have never come true.

From what I read comments from both sides, left voters have never explained what their thoughts on the facts he has stated with backup sources. In the end, left voters turned out to be in the opposite direction.

Guess what? It's all about facts vs feelings. I honestly feel we have the same beliefs, just want to fix things in different ways... settled at the ballot box.
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
サーバ: Asura
user: Vyrerus
By Asura.Vyre 2024-08-27 00:17:12  
Don't-make-me-press-moderator-buttons-I-beg-of-thee.-All-of-thee!
[+]
By Pantafernando 2024-08-27 01:13:57  
Slap their butts, Vyre kun!
By Pantafernando 2024-08-27 01:14:31  
Watchout for the dirty, though
 Carbuncle.Nynja
By Carbuncle.Nynja 2024-08-27 06:57:37  
I'm not going down the rabbit hole of its implications and all the other stuff. I'm just asking if its legit.

Its not like I can ask the right wing anti-facebook nutjobs that are sharing it if its legit.
 Asura.Thunderjet
By Asura.Thunderjet 2024-08-27 07:18:17  
So saudi arabia bought epsort and they are making an Esport city Silicon valley 2.0?
 Bismarck.Josiahflaming
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Josiahafk
By Bismarck.Josiahflaming 2024-08-27 09:07:49  
Zehira said: »
https://i.ibb.co/Kw55gVM/20240827-004130.png
Right voters will say anytime you try to spread truth.

Left voters will say you mean disinformation. Conspiracy theories that have never come true.

From what I read comments from both sides, left voters have never explained what their thoughts on the facts he has stated with backup sources. In the end, left voters turned out to be in the opposite direction.
be very careful, because anytime you find a situation where only one side has conspiracy theorys and misinformation and only one side has truth, you are in an echo chamber and need to expand your media consumption.

you will know you're outside your chamber when both sides have some truth and both sides have some misinformation, so you can do research on your own to see truth behind both side's stances and then decide for yourself.
 Fenrir.Richybear
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Richybear
By Fenrir.Richybear 2024-08-27 09:56:23  
Vermin Supreme 2024

lol jk I'm Canadian, we're stuck with a prettyboy with nice hair.

Prettyperson*
[+]
By Zehira 2024-08-27 14:56:49  
Bismarck.Josiahflaming said: »
be very careful, because anytime you find a situation where only one side has conspiracy theorys and misinformation and only one side has truth, you are in an echo chamber and need to expand your media consumption.

you will know you're outside your chamber when both sides have some truth and both sides have some misinformation, so you can do research on your own to see truth behind both side's stances and then decide for yourself.

I'm aware, thank you so much. I am deaf and bilingual who was raised by female teachers all Democrats. We the deaf people view this as an "hearing" world. I'd rather keep our disability out of problematic situations because I don't want to be treated differently even though both sides are nice to me. I did think of fighting for the equality... Until transgender people started all that ***.
[+]
 Bismarck.Josiahflaming
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Josiahafk
By Bismarck.Josiahflaming 2024-08-27 17:57:21  

Zehira said: »

I'm aware, thank you so much. I am deaf and bilingual who was raised by female teachers all Democrats. We the deaf people view this as an "hearing" world. I'd rather keep our disability out of problematic situations because I don't want to be treated differently even though both sides are nice to me. I did think of fighting for the equality... Until transgender people started all that ***.
I was shocked how disability-lacking america was upon moving, things I used to take for granted because they were forced in Canada

all the fire alarms needed strobes so the deaf could escape too, and all the external business public access doors needed buttons for the handicap wheelchairers but none of that is mandated here in California, so no one gives a *** or bothers to install it sadly.
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2024-08-27 18:30:47  
I was shocked how disability-lacking america was upon moving, things I used to take for granted because they were forced in Canada

all the fire alarms needed strobes so the deaf could escape too, and all the external business public access doors needed buttons for the handicap wheelchairers but none of that is mandated here in California, so no one gives a *** or bothers to install it sadly.
Accommodating disabilities costs money. This is the USA where business comes first and the citizens are an afterthought.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2024-08-27 18:56:30  
Asura.Vyre said: »
Don't-make-me-press-moderator-buttons-I-beg-of-thee.-All-of-thee!

I was worried when the floodgates were opened temporarily that they would be difficult to shut again.
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2024-08-27 19:12:45  

From that article:
Quote:
The Meta CEO also said the company “shouldn’t have demoted” a New York Post story about corruption allegations involving President Biden’s family ahead of the 2020 election while waiting for fact-checkers to review it.
Who was president in 2020 anyway?
 Carbuncle.Nynja
By Carbuncle.Nynja 2024-08-27 19:33:44  
I dont want to get topic banned, but what you're saying makes absolutely no sense.

Are you suggesting that Trump asked Zuck / Facebook to suppress information regarding a New York Post story involving corruption allegations involving Biden's family?
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
By Asura.Vyre 2024-08-27 20:07:45  
It's a classic tale of spin.

But not meat spin. SMH
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
By Asura.Vyre 2024-08-27 20:16:02  
On another note, I think all of y'all should give me dinner recipe ideas so I can continue impressing my wife. Currently I drown most of my dishes in butter and garlic, but man cannot live on butter and garlic alone.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Nynja
By Carbuncle.Nynja 2024-08-27 20:17:13  
but man cannot live on butter and garlic alone.
Says who?
[+]
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
By Asura.Vyre 2024-08-27 20:19:04  
but man cannot live on butter and garlic alone.
Says who?
Yo momma
[+]
 Fenrir.Niflheim
VIP
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Tesahade
By Fenrir.Niflheim 2024-08-27 20:39:41  
a classic tale of spin.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Nynja
By Carbuncle.Nynja 2024-08-27 21:37:29  
It's sad what Spicyryan did to himself, as much as we both learned to not like each other I still feel bad for him.
Fun fact: if you call Odyssey fodder "trash mobs" on the wiki, as per the official SE designation, it's akin to saying Beetlejuice 3 times and he will quickly revert it.
By Pantafernando 2024-08-28 01:33:15  
On another note, I think all of y'all should give me dinner recipe ideas so I can continue impressing my wife. Currently I drown most of my dishes in butter and garlic, but man cannot live on butter and garlic alone.

Human sushi
By Pantafernando 2024-08-28 01:43:03  
Im sure she will be very surprise when she sees Vyre kun as main dish
By Pantafernando 2024-08-28 01:43:52  
Just wash the food properly before serving
 Asura.Thunderjet
By Asura.Thunderjet 2024-08-28 02:55:56  
Anyone excited for power stone 1 2 and capcom vs snk 2 on collection 2??
 Asura.Thunderjet
By Asura.Thunderjet 2024-08-28 02:56:02  
Anyone excited for power stone 1 2 and capcom vs snk 2 on collection 2??
By Pantafernando 2024-08-28 03:07:49  
I think someone is twice excited than normal.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 22689 22690 22691 ... 22706 22707 22708