Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 22682 22683 22684 ... 22702 22703 22704
By Pantafernando 2024-08-16 02:28:00  
Ragnarok.Zeig said: »
Pantafernando said: »
Roguelike is dangerous.

It starts harmless, quick runs of 10-15 mins as a breather, but after you unlock more levels and before you know, every run is taking 2h at least.

And i need to grind several times a same set of floors so this quick and dirty content can take way more hours than a AAA game
Curious as to which game you're playing
The only roguelike I played was Hades

Ive been playing the Dai Adventure one, Infinity Strash.

Each new story chapter unlocks 15 new floors, and supposely there are 7 chapters in the game.

Its kinda misleading how you starts with only 15 floors, beating each in like half minute, going up to 30 minutes by the end of chapter 2, but as you progress, each floor is harder and longer, taking like 2 to 3 minutes each.

By the end, you have a full dungeon with potential to go way over 200 minutes.
By Pantafernando 2024-08-16 02:30:56  
You can technically skip to the latest 5 floors you cleared, but the catch22 here is that each floor gives exp/bonus.

When entering the last set of floors, a full run should leave you at lv50 and dozens and dozens of extra buffs, while if you straigth jump to the last floors, then you enter as a lv1 party and only your dirty clothes
 Bismarck.Nickeny
サーバ: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: Nickeny
By Bismarck.Nickeny 2024-08-16 16:43:44  
Been playing this.

Im such a loser.
By Pantafernando 2024-08-17 07:45:11  
It amazes me how low people can drop in their morals just for some clickbaits.

Poor Endrick is being attacked by only trying to do the politically correct.

Maybe hes creating a very fake persona, but people forget he just did 18 years and its arriving in a new country, in a new club with a very high entry barrier.

He simply can not afford to make mistakes, so everything hes doing makes sense and i see it more like an earnest kid trying his very best to survive in a new reality.

So, it really disgusts me people who say he has become a joke only because hes not being genuine in interviews.

Most of all, because its a kid with that age could be a son to many here, i would be proud to see him working really hard for his goals.
By Seun 2024-08-17 08:01:41  
He picked the wrong Ronaldo and didn't even mention the GOAT? Fraud.
By Pantafernando 2024-08-17 09:23:44  
The GOAT brazillian presenter has died a 93, after spending 60 years working on television.

Hes one of the prime example of someone whose poverty couldnt contain his immense talent.

Despite being poor, selling trinkets in the street, he managed to make successive progressions till he owned his own TV channel, and made it the second greatest in this country.

Now only as the owner. but hosting several epic shows, that truly embodied the 80/90's anarchical spirit, so many fun programs that nowaday would be quickly shot down by the society, but still made fond memories to people who were a child during this golden age of humanity.

Last but not least, he was the first who brought Dragon Ball show to Brazil. Also brought Dai Adventure what is the game im currently playing right now, like a unexpected homage Im paying right now.

RIP
[+]
By Seun 2024-08-17 10:21:14  
That makes it so egregious. Such a profound impact on a country and it's culture, yet no mention at all.

RIP
 Bismarck.Nickeny
user: Nickeny
By Bismarck.Nickeny 2024-08-17 10:58:19  
Oil changed and Emissions tests were done today for the car - Got some bacon egg and cheese on a hero for the wife and kid. I got some top-shelf bud for the weekend and a 4tb M.2 to install.

I hope you dudes have a great weekend
[+]
By Seun 2024-08-17 11:54:58  
So, it really disgusts me people who say he has become a joke only because hes not being genuine in interviews.

"The greatest player in history was Di Stefano. I refuse to classify Pele as a player. He was above that."
- Ferenc Puskas

This quote from a player he listed. Maybe he's just bad at trolling.
By Pantafernando 2024-08-17 14:02:18  
The GOAT brazillian presenter has died a 93, after spending 60 years working on television.

Hes one of the prime example of someone whose poverty couldnt contain his immense talent.

Despite being poor, selling trinkets in the street, he managed to make successive progressions till he owned his own TV channel, and made it the second greatest in this country.

Now only as the owner. but hosting several epic shows, that truly embodied the 80/90's anarchical spirit, so many fun programs that nowaday would be quickly shot down by the society, but still made fond memories to people who were a child during this golden age of humanity.

Last but not least, he was the first who brought Dragon Ball show to Brazil. Also brought Dai Adventure what is the game im currently playing right now, like a unexpected homage Im paying right now.

RIP

Silvio to the billionaire Neymar in 2019:

"Today is your lucky day!

You just earned $50"
[+]
By Seun 2024-08-17 15:17:47  
ACLs ain't cheap!
 Bismarck.Josiahflaming
user: Josiahafk
By Bismarck.Josiahflaming 2024-08-19 06:35:51  
Mobile game algorithms have gotten so smart.

I joined a rewards website to make some money on the side exploiting my job's flexibility with direct deposit and lets me change it endlessly and up to 5 banks per paycheque, like

"Make a new no-fees chequing account and direct deposit 1000 bucks in the first 30 days to qualify for 350 dollars back" type deals, then I just zelle myself the 1350, abandoning the account, repeat with each bank each week as deals arise etc. And the really good ones are like Wells Fargo are like "make minimum 500 a month direct deposit for 6 months for 500 bucks cash" so I can sign up for a bunch of them, just send 250 dollars per cheque ACH to each one from my job and instantly zelle it back to myself on payday for free etc lol

And this latest game the rewards site is pushing this month of typical "get lvl 100 within 30 days" is so pissed I have zero click through all the ads, first went with other game ads, then went with food and necessity ads, and since It detecting lack of clickthrough it figured "it must be those anti whale *** just here for a buck" so now all my ads are exclusively for making money quick and mocking the mobile games that scam you lol
By Pantafernando 2024-08-19 09:02:49  
Idk, i feel like im reading something not morally correct here
 Asura.Eiryl
サーバ: Asura
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2024-08-19 09:14:15  
When it involves money, morals have no relevance
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
サーバ: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2024-08-19 09:22:48  
Taking advantage of a system that is usually rigged against you IS the morally correct position.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Nynja
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: NynJa
By Carbuncle.Nynja 2024-08-19 10:33:25  
Google killed off their iOS remote desktop app and force you to use the web interface version. It is so *** horrible that I am looking for a new solution for when I need to RDP home on my phone.
By Pantafernando 2024-08-19 11:32:42  
Thats some dangerous level of addiction
By Pantafernando 2024-08-19 16:57:24  
Now, can anyone sum up whats the deal relating Disney+ recently?

Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2024-08-19 17:11:18  
Dude signed up for Disney + YEARS ago. Dropped sub likewise years ago.

Dude's wife dies from allergies eating at a Disney theme park after the staff assured her the food was safe.

Dude sues Disney, Disney has a gotcha. When dude signed up for Disney + there was a forced arbitration rider buried in terms & conditions. Dude therefore can't sue Disney.

TLDR: read the fine print.
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2024-08-19 17:12:58  
Contracts don't cover gross negligence, regardless what they stipulate.

It's cute, but it's just headlines.

... And Disney has a billion lawyers, the guy will settle and we'll forget it happened a week later. But so goes things.
[+]
By Dodik 2024-08-19 17:23:25  
Lawyers will try and get anything to stick no matter how dumb. Most the time it doesn't. A judge would look at that EULA and confine it to the service, not death and personal injury.
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2024-08-19 18:47:28  
Dodik said: »
Lawyers will try and get anything to stick no matter how dumb. Most the time it doesn't. A judge would look at that EULA and confine it to the service, not death and personal injury.
And that will be appealed.
 Bismarck.Josiahflaming
user: Josiahafk
By Bismarck.Josiahflaming 2024-08-19 20:09:22  
Asura.Eiryl said: »
Garuda.Chanti said: »
Taking advantage of a system that is usually rigged against you IS the morally correct position.
When it involves money, morals have no relevance
its morally correct to exploit a system using legal means, its the same as me playing vanilla FFXI and afk farming sparks for gil.

Speaking of morally correct, nobody show this to the guy that was stating atheletes need to be chaste.

Carbuncle.Nynja
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: NynJa
By Carbuncle.Nynja 2024-08-19 20:25:55  
I feel bad for the last dude.
[+]
By Viciouss 2024-08-19 23:10:41  
Disney cancelled the Acolyte I see. Great decision.
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2024-08-19 23:53:57  
Viciouss said: »
Disney cancelled the Acolyte I see. Great decision.

I'd still watch a second season, just with significantly less wasted runtime and run by an entirely different staff.

Like 4 episodes where they just get to the point and wrap it up.
By Kaffy 2024-08-20 00:28:57  
Black Myth Wukong is beautiful, but will it dethrone Elden Ring? Need to play more to find out!
 Asura.Thunderjet
By Asura.Thunderjet 2024-08-20 06:22:58  
YouTube Video Placeholder

American national anthem
 Lakshmi.Leosin
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Leosin
By Lakshmi.Leosin 2024-08-20 08:49:51  
Carbuncle.Nynja said: »
I feel bad for the last dude.

It says everyone so...
If that's the case I kinda feel worse for the last woman.
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2024-08-20 10:02:58  
Disney does the right thing!!!

This is so rare in the corporate world.
First Page 2 3 ... 22682 22683 22684 ... 22702 22703 22704