Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 22543 22544 22545 ... 22706 22707 22708
 Garuda.Chanti
サーバ: Garuda
Game: FFXI
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2024-03-13 18:19:28  
Asura.Thunderjet said: »
We want politics and religion back please. This is the internets not asadxi.com
Every now and then I think so too. Then I take an acetaminophen and a shot of bourbon and lie down until the thought passes.
[+]
 Bahamut.Celebrindal
サーバ: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Celebrindal 2024-03-13 22:54:23  
If anything, it would return the place to keep all us crazies confined for our non-game rants, rather than polluting this thread now and then ;)
[+]
By Pantafernando 2024-03-14 03:32:13  
Oh, look... Microsoft removed my trustyworthy button to change to desktop to shove copilot in its place.

How sneaky
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
サーバ: Asura
user: Vyrerus
By Asura.Vyre 2024-03-14 03:36:27  
Bahamut.Celebrindal said: »
If anything, it would return the place to keep all us crazies confined for our non-game rants, rather than polluting this thread now and then ;)
You can't pollute RT. You can only add to the chaos!

MAY CHAOS TAKE THE WORLD! \o/
[+]
 Asura.Thunderjet
By Asura.Thunderjet 2024-03-14 03:47:04  
There was some paladin in 2007 i forgot his name he was hume he made a linskhell to talk about how real aliens are and everything is controlled by aliens ? ? maybe he is a fan of p and r too. I sweqr he was called maybe paul or mathew. Or something that was his ingame
By Pantafernando 2024-03-14 04:09:24  
Isnt that common sense?
 Bahamut.Celebrindal
By Bahamut.Celebrindal 2024-03-14 07:55:31  
Asura.Vyre said: »

[+]
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
By Asura.Vyre 2024-03-14 13:28:56  

Anything to reference this!

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
By Asura.Vyre 2024-03-15 00:24:15  
Negan-has-become-Pepe
[+]
 Asura.Thunderjet
By Asura.Thunderjet 2024-03-15 00:37:16  
Pantafernando said: »
Isnt that common sense?
No man aliens are not real
By Pantafernando 2024-03-15 00:41:36  
YOU are not real
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
サーバ: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2024-03-15 07:46:27  
Palworld raid update is coming
[+]
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
By Asura.Vyre 2024-03-15 07:55:19  
Sacro Breastplate is driving me bananas. Well more accurately, Alexander HTBF is driving me bananas. It's such a slog, and neither the cape or breastplate have come my way yet with tons of kills on D with TH3.

Getting so tired of it, think I'm just gonna slot down to doing normal to save myself the time hassle, since the drop doesn't seem to exist anyway...

It feels so much worse than Lilith for some reason, even though I looked back and it took from last November til February this year to get 5/5.

I've had the Sacro Bulwark from AMAN Trove for like a year and a half, and I got the Cord/Gorget already right away from D clears, which is why I kept doing D clears... I guess at least the gil from Boulders/Beits has been a nice consolation since I don't have any mythics or empys to upgrade yet. i119-IIIing my Excal, even though I'm pretty sure Naegling outperforms it (I like KoR, it was my first Relic, and I think its white damage will still be considerable until I master RDM and can actually equip/save up for a Dyna D Su5 Croque Monsieur or whatever). 1300 Plutons to go. Guess I should maybe consider making sets for and learning PLD and grabbing a Duban stg 2. I've never liked PLD though. But I have all this gear it can use from overlap gear. Like without even trying I have the makings of a SIRD set even.

Kind of thinking it'd be nice if Naegling worked in the offhand, so we could mainhand other things.

Running into social frustrations a tad. Not that I'm really stepping up to join groups or anything, but people in the LS I'm in been taking issue with what I do with my game time. "Don't farm Alex, farm Odin instead. Alex is a waste of time." - "Just get Nyame path C. Start RPing it with segment farms etc." - "You can't do Peach Power on WAR." - "Just make shout groups til you get a static. / Just make shout groups everyday." I think Trusts have spoiled me a bit, but it also feels like my schedule is just not gonna be group friendly. I haven't even gotten to go with Jet to Dyna-D yet, and he offered me a pearl eons ago.

Started turning in JP to Oboro a bit ago, 12 weeks to go minimum... It better at least get me a whole REMA category and not just a single weapon...

40k til ML19. Guess I really need to make some Empyrean reforged, but that involves stuff I haven't done before, chiefly Vagary. Keep running into my own brain where if I don't know how to do something I don't want to do it. It reminds me of how my brain bitched out of Calculus back when I was in school. Barely passed the class because everything I didn't understand I just didn't try to understand at all. It was like total refusal was preferable to failure or whatever. It's weird to experience with game related stuff, because it's something I can just look up the process for and go do, I'm pretty sure? Idk.

Fiancée is still looking for work. I assume she will be for quite a while, and we're not gonna tie the knot officially until she does, I guess? That's her preference. I'd just as soon as get down to the court house and get it done and have the wedding later.

I need to file my taxes. Life feels a bit more drudgery laden recently, and I think it's because I've lost direction with my Let's Play hobby. The XI LP continues even though the story is all done. But the last few uploads were weeks ago now, and every time I record something for it now, it just feels like it didn't need to be a video. I probably need to just lean into quests to feel like it's worth it. Or go back and finish one of my other LPs. Nothing seems appealing on this front, though.

My brother and his wife will visit this weekend. His wife rear ended someone and totaled her car. Traffic screeched to a halt suddenly at high speeds, but she didn't kill anyone or require hospitalization, so I guess it's OK. I told him to watch out for litigious souls.

My old man's trying to kill himself with booze. He gets a new handle of red label scotch every few days, and ignores all hints, direct confrontations, and problems that arise from it. A week or so ago he got so drunk he fell into the dog kennels and hit the concrete floor. His worst fall since he fell trying to walk his dogs last year, which prompted me to have my fiancée go and do it in the evening since I'm generally stuck at work 3 nights out of the week. At least he didn't visibly damage himself this time. Last time he face planted in asphalt and broke his nose. He's 75, so I guess he at least made it there, eyyy!

I need to improve my diet and get back into exercise. I think I'm *** up my knee joints by sitting too much.

It's stormy this morning, and I need a second coffee, I feel.
[+]
By Pantafernando 2024-03-15 07:56:53  
Thats too much to read!

Bring me a cup too
[+]
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
サーバ: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2024-03-15 07:58:36  
Those fights have their grail items that just drop less often, and for Alex it's that body and the shield. For Cait it's the crown, etc.

***sucks but that was their way of extending the life of those fights. Duration of Alex does compound the problem though. Hey least the drop rate isn't as bad as Shinryu!
[+]
 Asura.Sechs
user: Akumasama
By Asura.Sechs 2024-03-15 08:00:19  
Valefor.Prothescar said: »
Hey least the drop rate isn't as bad as Shinryu!
Was about to say!
[+]
By Pantafernando 2024-03-15 09:55:02  
YouTube Video Placeholder

This is why dogs are the bestest
 Bahamut.Celebrindal
By Bahamut.Celebrindal 2024-03-15 10:04:46  
until I master RDM and can actually equip/save up for a Dyna D Su5 Croque Monsieur or whatever

This is a keeper. I wanna put out the killer dps with a killer ham and cheese sammy.
[+]
 Asura.Thunderjet
By Asura.Thunderjet 2024-03-15 10:28:40  
Pantafernando said: »
Thats too much to read!

Bring me a cup too
its just daily boomer talk no need to read just skim
[+]
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
By Asura.Vyre 2024-03-15 10:43:39  
until I master RDM and can actually equip/save up for a Dyna D Su5 Croque Monsieur or whatever

This is a keeper. I wanna put out the killer dps with a killer ham and cheese sammy.

Do I go with EnHam or EnCheese?
[+]
 Bahamut.Celebrindal
By Bahamut.Celebrindal 2024-03-15 10:45:10  

Do I go with EnHam or EnCheese?

Those poor Millenials who missed out on that funny b/c your post was too long....oh well <3
[+]
 Bahamut.Negan
user: Negan
By Bahamut.Negan 2024-03-15 11:10:44  
I need to improve my diet and get back into exercise. I think I'm *** up my knee joints by sitting too much.
I FINALLY quit smoking, so joggin/walking is kinda... new to me! It feels great!

EDIT: If you smoke and wanna quit, try ZYN frfr ong
[+]
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
By Asura.Vyre 2024-03-15 11:21:22  
Bahamut.Negan said: »
I FINALLY quit smoking, so joggin/walking is kinda... new to me! It feels great!

EDIT: If you smoke and wanna quit, try ZYN frfr ong
I actually tried to take up pipe smoking early early last year, like April, to try and find some extra stress relief.

I had a brand new Zippo, an artisnal wood pipe, and a couple of different flavors of tobacco arrive, but before I could work myself up to trying it, my lady let me know via argument that not even tobacco smoking was on the table, so I opted to never open any of the tobacco or the lighter.

I'll just have to stick to the occasional bottle of sake, vodka, or plum wine and deal, I suppose.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Jessie
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2024-03-15 11:22:32  
I need a second coffee, I feel.
I'm ready to make a second pot of coffee, too.
[+]
 Bahamut.Negan
By Bahamut.Negan 2024-03-15 11:25:06  
I actually tried to take up pipe smoking early early last year
I smoked a pipe to stop smoking cigarettes, it was delicious and wonderful and cheaper and worse for me >.> Apparently filters do work.

When I get old(er), Im gonna take it up again I think. Old ppl look cool uh, "smart" with pipes.
[+]
 Bahamut.Celebrindal
By Bahamut.Celebrindal 2024-03-15 11:37:38  
bah who really wants to live past 70 any more, not like retirement is an option.

Smoke 'em if ya got 'em.
[+]
 Bahamut.Negan
By Bahamut.Negan 2024-03-15 11:38:42  
who really wants to live past 70 any more
Right?
[+]
 Asura.Thunderjet
By Asura.Thunderjet 2024-03-15 13:28:47  
Bahamut.Negan said: »
who really wants to live past 70 any more
Right?
me i want to see final fantasy 30
[+]
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Jessie
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2024-03-15 14:31:42  
I actually tried to take up pipe smoking (...) to try and find some extra stress relief.
I've found jasmine tea does a great job of calming my nerves.
[+]
 Bismarck.Josiahflaming
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Josiahafk
By Bismarck.Josiahflaming 2024-03-15 14:52:54  
Asura.Thunderjet said: »
We want politics and religion back please. This is the internets not asadxi.com
Dude you can barely handle a 3-reply coherent conversation in a simple thread like this, someone would rile you up and you'd be banned in P&R in 10 seconds flat

Asmongold won't be able to save you in there
First Page 2 3 ... 22543 22544 22545 ... 22706 22707 22708