Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 22530 22531 22532 ... 22706 22707 22708
By Shichishito 2024-02-01 09:20:20  
Ragnarok.Jessikah said: »
A surprising lack of dog-hybrid races in media.
I'd say galka are a bit dog inspired... the face, the tail... the whole incarnation thing they came up with, probably cause they got neutered.

I think it's cause you can't humanize + cutify them as easily due to their longer snouts, unless you take pugs but who wants pugmans.
[+]
By Pantafernando 2024-02-01 09:27:30  
I always thought them more related to bears

And I think there arent many hybrid dog-humans because culturally cats were always more related to woman and dogs more related to man.

And none cares about man. So they went with cat-woman instead
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
サーバ: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Jessie
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2024-02-01 09:29:06  
Shichishito said: »
I'd say galka are a bit dog inspired... the face, the tail... the whole incarnation thing they came up with, probably cause they got neutered.
Yeah the nose and tail are definitely dog/bear-like. I think they also have some gorilla inspiration in terms of body proportion as well. Galka are another favourite fictional race of mine.

I genuinely love how much effort the equipment artists put into accommodating every race in XI. Especially with how they armor Galka tails and stuff.
MSPaint Winner
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: Leonkasai
By Leon Kasai 2024-02-01 12:20:15  
The first 6 minutes of SEED Freedom have been uploaded!
YouTube Video Placeholder

It only took 20 years, but the Windam finally got an on-screen kill! Q('w'Q)
The CG is getting pretty good, but it's still not quite enough to completely replace the 2d animation for me.
Film starts screening in Thailand this weekend, so hopefully we get some full camrips soon. I can't wait for the official release when they're dragging it out like this. @_@;
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
サーバ: Asura
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2024-02-01 13:49:08  
That's dope.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Zeig
user: Zeig
By Ragnarok.Zeig 2024-02-01 13:53:30  
Leon Kasai said: »
The first 6 minutes of SEED Freedom have been uploaded!

It only took 20 years, but the Windam finally got an on-screen kill! Q('w'Q)
The CG is getting pretty good, but it's still not quite enough to completely replace the 2d animation for me.
Film starts screening in Thailand this weekend, so hopefully we get some full camrips soon. I can't wait for the official release when they're dragging it out like this. @_@;
It's a shame that this is only in 720p
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2024-02-01 13:55:39  
Asura.Eiryl said: »
That's dope.
Props to whomever designed that teaser poster.

I also hope the movie is called "Beetlejuice Beetlejuice" and they cap it off with exactly one more sequel after that...
[+]
MSPaint Winner
By Leon Kasai 2024-02-01 14:09:35  
Ragnarok.Zeig said: »
It's a shame that this is only in 720p
I think it's available 1080p in the official upload, but you'll need to use a VPN to view it since it's region locked to Japan.
[+]
By Pantafernando 2024-02-01 14:56:11  
Yeah, right...

I spent 20 days of my vacation learning Angular, then Ive decide to put that knowledge in practice only to learn in the very first command that the framework had some major change and kinda made most of my studies outdated...

Well, it was not a waste of time because concepts generally remains consistant but annoying nevertheless when every single action in Angular requires you to declare/import stuffs in app.module, only to find current Angular simply eliminated that file.
By Pantafernando 2024-02-01 17:11:34  
Its hard to see reviews of Palworld in portuguese (Brasil) cause Pal sounds the very same as a slang for p**is in portuguese, and brazilians cant really say Palworld without doing dirty jokes
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
user: Vyrerus
By Asura.Vyre 2024-02-01 23:53:21  
Suikoden II did dog characters pretty cute. Gengen and the one with the slingshot.

And then that serious general one.
 Bismarck.Josiahflaming
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Josiahafk
By Bismarck.Josiahflaming 2024-02-02 00:24:41  
By Draylo 2024-02-02 03:26:05  
Jeeze the resin Statue Studios in China already making stuff for palworld

By Pantafernando 2024-02-02 08:18:18  
Eh when I see some old people coming back, I know the site gonna be busy for a while
By Pantafernando 2024-02-02 08:23:30  
I still miss Applecrunch though
 Garuda.Chanti
サーバ: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2024-02-02 09:25:12  
Draylo said: »
Jeeze the resin Statue Studios in China already making stuff for palworld
The Chinese are QUICK.

Some people have put an idea on go fund me only to see that idea on sale from a Chinese firm in 2 weeks.
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2024-02-02 10:55:47  
They have to be (and of course when you ignore all the rules you can be much faster lol)
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2024-02-02 11:35:02  
You heathens watch Hazbin Hotel yet? 8/8 episodes out now + a pilot on youtube

It's similar enough to Disgaea. Is pretty gud. A lot of songs so not everyone's taste but solid 86/87 on RT.

It even has (some) biblically accurate angels, that's always bonus points from me.
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2024-02-02 11:39:42  
You heathens watch Hazbin Hotel yet?
I'm ready to watch that now that I'm all caught up on Helluva Boss, which is another series set in that same universe but uploaded to YouTube instead.

(This incredible song was written by a fan of the show, and was officially canonized by this official video animated and performed by the team)
[+]
MSPaint Winner
By Leon Kasai 2024-02-02 15:01:00  

First we had Kamen Rider Ghost (Obi), now we've got Agito (the salesman giving the speech). Wonder if we'll see any more Riders show up.
Surprised to see such little action this episode, but some much needed character moments all around. Ron and Obi are picking up death flags left and right though. Really hope I'm wrong about those two. :<
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2024-02-02 15:24:20  
RIP Carl Weathers
[+]
By Draylo 2024-02-02 20:15:03  
First AI restaurant opened in CA, we doomed
By Hopalong 2024-02-02 20:22:16  
Like, first Fast Food restaurant? Yeah, that's gonna happen. If someone wants to eat computerized food they know what they're getting.

There's no computer replacement for a chef-driven restaurant thank god just like there's no computer replacement for good music.

AI Food/AI Music won't ever replace human true culture or god help us.
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2024-02-02 20:26:33  
Humans have no taste or culture. Just mimicry and lemming status. AI will easily take it all over, sooner than later.

Let AI do it all, give UBI, stop hoarding houses and we'll be golden. It'll be ok I promise.
By Draylo 2024-02-02 20:31:23  
The thing that always makes me laugh is the people in the comments for these videos saying "HAHA, thats what these unskilled workers get for demanding higher min wage" when they don't realize their job is gonna be next.. I am almost positive I saw an AI reporter somewhere, not like that job would be hard for them. I wouldn't eat there anyways, metal flakes in the damn food and they wouldn't be able to tell if a rat crapped on the food or something, idk just doesn't seem 100% although probably have someone on site for that.
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
By Asura.Vyre 2024-02-02 20:39:16  
And the last horse crosses the finish line!

5/5 Malignance!
[+]
By Hopalong 2024-02-02 21:05:20  
That's a good feeling! Lot of work you put in I'm sure!
[+]
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
By Asura.Vyre 2024-02-02 21:13:26  
Hopalong said: »
That's a good feeling! Lot of work you put in I'm sure!
At first it felt like an arduous thing.

By about 3/5 my gear had sorta caught up and I could even handle E, but stuck with VE just because well... I'd rather knock her out quick.

After 4/5 I kind of didn't care anymore. My last piece to get was the gloves, and for the sets I currently have they matter less. But they were the last thing I needed from her at all, so...

No more staring at and sneak attacking her lovely heart shaped hole in her demonic dress just above her derriere... Q,Q
 Garuda.Chanti
サーバ: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2024-02-02 22:20:08  
First AI restaurant opened in CA, we doomed
Doesn't sound edible.

I am almost positive I saw an AI reporter somewhere, not like that job would be hard for them.
Sports Illustrated. Sports stories have been practically automated for decades. Not a joke. Name the teams, pick a few adjectives, fill in a few blanks, specify word count. Computer templates do the rest.

If I see the swimwear issue I will be looking at the model's hands and counting fingers.
By Afania 2024-02-03 00:39:02  
Let AI do it all,

*** no.

Imagine a day that people let AI do everything and sit at home all day watching netflix getting UBI like a retired old man. Never need to work, never have an incentive to improve a skill or knowledge in a field for more money and feel satisfied, no self expression.

THAT is the death of humanity. What a boring life lol.
First Page 2 3 ... 22530 22531 22532 ... 22706 22707 22708