Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 22525 22526 22527 ... 22707 22708 22709
By Pantafernando 2024-01-23 14:53:13  
Carbuncle.Nynja said: »
Is it normal to wear sunglasses at the gym?

Its super SUS if you ask me.

Either dude is trying to take a peek unnoticed, or hes hiding conjunctivitis, or other eye problems
By Pantafernando 2024-01-23 15:04:35  
Lol, seems like someone made a mod for Palworld with Pokemon skins
 Garuda.Chanti
サーバ: Garuda
Game: FFXI
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2024-01-23 16:20:41  
When I was a teen aged beatnick sunglasses were an anytime any place accessory. Times have changed since then.
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2024-01-23 16:21:15  
Pantafernando said: »
Lol, seems like someone made a mod for Palworld with Pokemon skins
The pals weren't close enough?
 Asura.Eiryl
サーバ: Asura
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2024-01-23 16:51:06  
Nintendo already dmca'ing the pokemans skin
[+]
 Ragnarok.Ghishlain
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Ghishlain
By Ragnarok.Ghishlain 2024-01-23 18:55:07  
[+]
By Draylo 2024-01-23 18:56:17  
I saw some mod with Digimon skins, need it
[+]
MSPaint Winner
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: Leonkasai
By Leon Kasai 2024-01-23 19:19:35  
New Star Trek Online update hit today.
YouTube Video Placeholder

Picard season 3 uniforms are in, so snatched that up immediately. Very happy to have those.
Tempted to spend on gamblebox ***again, because hot damn do I like the aesthetic of that era. The ships, the uniforms, the weapons, all look so nice... But I'm not spending. I'll wait until next year and get the ship from the event campaign. Will have to buy the weapons off the auction house, but *** they're expensive.

They revamped the Wolf 359 memorial zone. Instead of just an empty space zone full of generic debris, they've made it a space station with the remains of (most of) the ships docked around it. Wasn't expecting them to put the extra effort in to do this, but I guess it'll serve as an ad for the anniversary bundle in a week or two.

And the reason I'm gushing about this; the story actually surprised me (in a good way this time). I was pretty apprehensive about them going with an alt-universe Borg plot, and a lot of the stuff being set up is incredibly obvious. But...
But yeah, surprisingly good update. :I
By Pantafernando 2024-01-24 01:49:11  
Kinda funny going from beggar to millionaire in 15 mins.

I was struggling to keep my money after buying stuffs in Star Ocean 1, then i got a cute nice little hint that with alchemy o could make philosopher stones from a raw iron ore. So, investing 300g for a return of 390000g.

Kinda lucrative
[+]
 Ragnarok.Zeig
user: Zeig
By Ragnarok.Zeig 2024-01-24 03:18:05  
Asura.Vyre said: »
Less about right to speak, more about given the same podium to speak from, more or less
That certainly makes it worse. I think "right" here refers to the moral right, as in: nobody has the right to speak about something they don't have enough knowledge about (e.g. I can't speak to an audience about astrophyiscs). Having a podium and an audience implies that you're at the level where you're allowed to speak and share your knowledge. i.e. the podium represents the "right".

Asura.Vyre said: »
But then, you realize that a site that only allowed people near nobel prize winners in intellect/achievement would just be exclusive and not reflect society at all, anyway, and therefore would serve little purpose.
Only allowed them to speak. Everyone else can listen.
You know, like books, lectures, and other porper venues for pursuing knowledge and wisdom.
(Those too were "invaded" but on a way lesser scale, and you had to be good at something at least)
 Asura.Thunderjet
By Asura.Thunderjet 2024-01-24 08:22:49  
I swear this time I might not come back to 11, recently unsubscribed again cant find ***to do and no groups to do sortie only by randomly pugging or joining pugs,
Just preordered FF7 rebirth, and i am going to replay DQX and try to 100 it like an mmo.

Maybe the horizon people were right after all FFXI is still an amazing game,
But why is sortie still Time locked/ and time restricted why couldn't it actually be an open world zone that you can enter instead something like Abyssea that allows you to join as an allaince and extend time and what not i loved that system.

Hey at least in FF7 remakes, mobs has magic element weaknesses lol
 Asura.Iamaman
user: iamaman
By Asura.Iamaman 2024-01-24 08:53:47  

I've been in gyms where it felt like the lighting was from a tanning bed. I wouldn't call it normal, but I have also been in gyms where some kind of transition lens wouldn't be the worst thing ever.

Maybe they have sensitive eyes or some other issue. Maybe they are a perv and just wanna eyeball without getting caught, who knows. So not normal but I also wouldn't worry about it personally, I've seen far stupider/dangerous things in a gym than that.
By Pantafernando 2024-01-24 08:56:50  
Here and there I still want to come back to FFXI.

The problem is just it cost a lot of commitment and time to get stuffs done.

Im not sure if lifting time restriction to sortie would be a good thing though.

I would be ok with time restriction to seg farming though (money could be a daily thing, but seg would be free)
By Pantafernando 2024-01-24 08:58:47  
Asura.Iamaman said: »

I've been in gyms where it felt like the lighting was from a tanning bed. I wouldn't call it normal, but I have also been in gyms where some kind of transition lens wouldn't be the worst thing ever.

Maybe they have sensitive eyes or some other issue. Maybe they are a perv and just wanna eyeball without getting caught, who knows. So not normal but I also wouldn't worry about it personally, I've seen far stupider/dangerous things in a gym than that.

I wonder if that sunglass is actually a disguised cam.

Then dude is recording all those chicks sweating their butts!
 Asura.Thunderjet
By Asura.Thunderjet 2024-01-24 11:03:53  
Pantafernando said: »
Here and there I still want to come back to FFXI.

The problem is just it cost a lot of commitment and time to get stuffs done.

Im not sure if lifting time restriction to sortie would be a good thing though.

I would be ok with time restriction to seg farming though (money could be a daily thing, but seg would be free)
I ACTUALLY went back to classic era 60, not only season of discovery il play both instead, every 1 wants a holy pala for 60 era, and sod for warlock tank memes
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2024-01-24 13:50:28  
WooHoo Jon Stewart gonna host the Daily Show again on mondays starting next month
[+]
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
サーバ: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2024-01-24 14:39:39  

Oh god, oh man. Oh man oh god oh man! Oh man!
[+]
 Bismarck.Josiahflaming
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Josiahafk
By Bismarck.Josiahflaming 2024-01-24 18:08:28  
Asura.Eiryl said: »
WooHoo Jon Stewart gonna host the Daily Show again on mondays starting next month
why did he stop in the first place?

and what changed for him to return?
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2024-01-24 18:11:03  
Passed torch to a younger guy, got his own show, they cancelled it cause he was going to ***on china whether they liked it or not (where apple has all their slaves)((And everyone else, but the show was on AppleTV)).

Trevor Noah quit and Daily Show never got a permanent replacement, so a guy people like has no show + a show has no host = arrangement.
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2024-01-24 20:04:59  
Double;

Masters of the Universe getting their second season tomorrow. Kevin Smith's animated series.
By Viciouss 2024-01-24 20:52:35  
Looking forward to Masters of the Air on Friday.
[+]
By Draylo 2024-01-25 00:40:39  
the boyz

[+]
By mhomho 2024-01-25 07:12:39  
Passed torch to a younger guy, got his own show, they cancelled it cause he was going to ***on china whether they liked it or not (where apple has all their slaves)((And everyone else, but the show was on AppleTV)).

Trevor Noah quit and Daily Show never got a permanent replacement, so a guy people like has no show + a show has no host = arrangement.

Ever hear the saying, for want of an inch the war was lost?
The grass isn't always greener.
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2024-01-25 07:56:50  
Appletv definitely lost though. They had to break a multiyear contract and payout. And everyone already knows literally everything in existence is made by chinese child slaves so there's no point pretending anyone on earth doesn't already know that.

Other countries are stepping up their child slavery game too, btw, for anyone still naive enough to think otherwise. We have perfectly good desperate exploitable tiny hands of our own, why keep letting china win right.

Quote:
Child labor violations in the United States soared in the 2022-2023 fiscal year, according to data released by the Labor Department on Thursday, rising to their highest level in nearly two decades. The agency found 5,792 minors working in violation of child labor laws in the year ending Sept.

From 2015 to 2022, the number of minors employed in violation of child labor laws rose by 283%.
By Pantafernando 2024-01-25 08:21:18  
I had to research a bit and stop to think for a solid 10 minutes to understand how we went from a guy hosting a weekly show called daily, to child labor in China
By Pantafernando 2024-01-25 08:51:01  
Talking about TV shows, I just read a news about a comediant that made a joke saying her dress costed more than the entire budget of a minor TV weekly shows.

Then she made the same joke again in the following year, when the said minor TV tried to sue her.

But the court decided that there was nothing wrong with the joke and closed the case.

Well, I do think those petty cases shouldnt go to court anyway. Comediants say shits because thats their job.

But given this case went to court, I also consider wrong that the one being harassed was the losing part of this. Not because I think such minor thing should result some penalty to the comediant, but because other jokes equally stupid already ended many comediants career only because they said shits against things politically correct.

Also, that comediant was an employee of a major TV here. So, its also the perception that the court was biased toward the big TV in detriment to the minor one, which budget was supposelly lower than a second rate comediant of the big one....
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2024-01-25 09:21:25  
Appletv definitely lost though. They had to break a multiyear contract and payout. And everyone already knows literally everything in existence is made by chinese child slaves so there's no point pretending anyone on earth doesn't already know that.

Other countries are stepping up their child slavery game too, btw, for anyone still naive enough to think otherwise. We have perfectly good desperate exploitable tiny hands of our own, why keep letting china win right.

Quote:
Child labor violations in the United States soared in the 2022-2023 fiscal year, according to data released by the Labor Department on Thursday, rising to their highest level in nearly two decades. The agency found 5,792 minors working in violation of child labor laws in the year ending Sept.

From 2015 to 2022, the number of minors employed in violation of child labor laws rose by 283%.
But there is a plan to eliminate child labor violations by simply making child labor legal again! Unfortunately not a joke.
[+]
 Cerberus.Shadowmeld
サーバ: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Shadowmeld 2024-01-25 09:51:18  
Honestly, may have to make child labor legal again, since by the time kids get to the job market entry level jobs require 25 years of industry exerience now... :P
[+]
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
user: Jessie
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2024-01-25 11:27:22  
Garuda.Chanti said: »
But there is a plan to eliminate child labor violations by simply making child labor legal again! Unfortunately not a joke.
We're at the point now where even a couple isn't enough income to survive. And those little gremlins are expensive. Gotta pay the bills somehow!

[+]
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
user: Jessie
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2024-01-25 11:55:11  
I have reservations about this game being free-to-play. But they got Hitoshi Sakimoto on for the music, the gameplay looks pretty deep, and the artwork is (frankly) gorgeous.

YouTube Video Placeholder

We'll see, I guess.
First Page 2 3 ... 22525 22526 22527 ... 22707 22708 22709