Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 22523 22524 22525 ... 22708 22709 22710
 Bahamut.Celebrindal
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
By Bahamut.Celebrindal 2024-01-18 12:38:55  
Valefor.Prothescar said: »
Ain't no way the hospital spent the time paper and ink to mail me a bill for $4

if they can spend the time, money, and ink to print an 8 page bill that only says "the VA has covered this bill", they definitely will spend money to get money out of you.^^
By Pantafernando 2024-01-18 14:21:05  
Maybe those final boss desiring the end of world, end of humankind, chaos, destruction are simply expressing their serious phychological problems.

Life isnt easy for anyone but... we can still make it worth!
By Draylo 2024-01-18 19:06:37  
Keep going to check out and my trade in value, for any phone selected, goes to 0. Stupid glitches, and now the shipment date moved to FEB. I tried on different devices and always the trade in value goes to 0 at checkout. gUESS they dont want me to get it!
 Asura.Thunderjet
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Thunderjet 2024-01-18 23:16:45  
One day we will have breath of fire collection on steam.
And i want to play an hs version of dq!
By Pantafernando 2024-01-19 00:02:33  
If Breath of Fire V banishes the rogue-like aspects of it, Im very willing to try it again.

That game is great, but those mechanics of time limit plus the need ot repeating the game over and over is a major let down for me at least.
By Draylo 2024-01-19 06:45:29  
Don't have to repeat it, there a lot of speed runs cheesing with bombs and strategic dragon use that complete before 100%. Probably difficult for most that don't practice but I like watching them, love the music
[+]
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
サーバ: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2024-01-19 08:09:00  
Anyone want to buy an iPhone 15 pro max for BRO PRICE

Pog
By Pantafernando 2024-01-19 13:20:33  
Got my new next game.

Star Ocean First Departure.

Lets give it a try tonight
[+]
By Pantafernando 2024-01-19 13:26:18  
Afternoon news:

Dog tear apart $1300

Look its face.

[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2024-01-19 16:00:37  
Fun. So this Palworld game you beat pokemans with a bat. And/or kill and eat them.

Dark. (obviously they eat pokemon but it's never like in the games)
 Fenrir.Richybear
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Richybear
By Fenrir.Richybear 2024-01-19 16:02:06  

Obligatory doggo pic
[+]
By Pantafernando 2024-01-19 17:11:43  
Pantafernando said: »
Got my new next game.

First hour played.

It started slightly slow, then speed up like no tomorrow in terms of story. A huge lot went on in that hour: from saving the villagers against bandits to space travel plus time travels and futuristic civilization.

Still, its being quite interesting so far.

Gameplay wise, the battle system is interesting and the space doesnt seems like the massive amount of nothing that normally have those 3D games nowaday. Sounds more like old SNES with revamped graphics.

Looking forward to the next session of play
 Ragnarok.Ghishlain
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Ghishlain
By Ragnarok.Ghishlain 2024-01-19 18:55:56  
Got my new next game.

First hour played.

It started slightly slow, then speed up like no tomorrow in terms of story. A huge lot went on in that hour: from saving the villagers against bandits to space travel plus time travels and futuristic civilization.

Still, its being quite interesting so far.

Gameplay wise, the battle system is interesting and the space doesnt seems like the massive amount of nothing that normally have those 3D games nowaday. Sounds more like old SNES with revamped graphics.

Looking forward to the next session of play

That comment is amusing since SO1 is literally a Super Famicom (JP SNES) game on it's initial release.
MSPaint Winner
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: Leonkasai
By Leon Kasai 2024-01-19 19:14:19  
YouTube Video Placeholder

The plot thickens. (y'w')y
And the subs get worse... The machine translation wasn't too bad in ep1, but it's much more noticable here. :<
By Pantafernando 2024-01-19 19:19:21  
Yeah, i was comparing the different (kinda) treatment was given to different remakes.

For example, Trials of Mana had the entire world renade. While originally each 2D town had like 100~200 tiles to travel, converting to 3D it was like thousands of tiles, but all the extra is artificial.

Star Ocean in comparison (so far, at least) doesnt have thousands of meaningless tiles to explore, what i prefer a lot more than spending 1h in a dungeon only because its huge.

Most SNES dungeons can be traveled in 15~20 mins. Cities can be completely explored in 10 mins, what i think is appropriate.

I never forget when i set myself the challenge of visit every tile in Xenoblade 1 Makna falls. I literally spent 5 hours only moving in that zone
 Garuda.Chanti
サーバ: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2024-01-19 19:54:09  
Leon Kasai said: »
YouTube Video Placeholder

The plot thickens. (y'w')y
And the subs get worse... The machine translation wasn't too bad in ep1, but it's much more noticable here. :<
That gets pretty bad pretty fast.

XIV has a reoccuring crossover with GARO, PvP, Mecha winged horses as the rewards.

One example
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2024-01-19 20:55:20  
I really miss passively watching tv. Whatever was on was on.

Without having to actively choose something from literally every show that has ever existed at the push of a button.

I know it still exists it's just different. Gonna be awake for like a half hour looking for background noise. 20 years ago I'd just put on seinfeld or friends or stargate or whatever just happened to be playing and not pay attention to it. Doesn't work anymore. Simpler times.
[+]
MSPaint Winner
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: Leonkasai
By Leon Kasai 2024-01-19 21:00:24  
Garuda.Chanti said: »
That gets pretty bad pretty fast.

XIV has a reoccuring crossover with GARO, PvP, Mecha winged horses as the rewards.

One example
It was the reason I first gave PvP a shot back in Heavensward. I even slogged through 30 Feast wins to get Goten. People have it so much easier with Crystalline Conflict these days. When it's not dead... >_>;
The Dan armour was my go-to glam for DRG from then until Shadowbringers, and Raigo is still my default mount choice lol.

(For some reason I can't equip a NIN mannequin with the Zero set...)

It's such a shame it only included armours from the first series and movie though, because later series had some that would've made great additions (like a blue armour set with an axe for WAR instead of sharing with DRK). I was really hoping the rerun would add some new designs (there's a red knight with a scythe in the pachinko machine stories that would've been perfect for Reaper), but it was just more copypasta.
Maybe someday we'll get a proper second event and we can get more armours and more badass boss designs by Keita Amemiya. I loved his designs for the Ivalice raids, especially Ultima.
By Jetackuu 2024-01-19 23:01:54  
Valefor.Prothescar said: »
Ain't no way the hospital spent the time paper and ink to mail me a bill for $4
Pay them back a quarter at a time. It will cost them more to process the payments and send updates than it will to collect it.

#bepetty
By Pantafernando 2024-01-20 04:19:28  
Romcoms should really finish after the first kiss.

Because up till that turning point, its when it can really work its premises to the fullest, it can explore its unique parts.

After the kiss though, most simply cant avoid the scripted path: some phase to the lovers to get used to each other, then the phase to have sex, then possibly marriage.

Its kinda painful reading a story when the main conflict is already resolved. The road to first kiss is always full of uncertainties. and the road to sex is most boring, awkward. There is no uncertainty, only a matter of timing

Some authors even try to add some drama, some action, but it generally feel out of the place for romcoms

I suppose its hard to preserve a works essence after 7 years rehashing the same ideas. Not for the reader, as i finished it in 10 days, but i suppose if i was the author and had to spend 7 years everyday of my life to wake up and think a variation of same core ideas.

I personally started to like more those episodic natured story than when i was younger and always wanted to see explicit progression every chapter. Creating them though, surely would be painful.
By Pantafernando 2024-01-20 10:47:47  
Asura.Eiryl said: »
Fun. So this Palworld game you beat pokemans with a bat. And/or kill and eat them.

Dark. (obviously they eat pokemon but it's never like in the games)

Youtube suggested a video about Palworld, and I first saw that is that.

Kinda interesting. It seems like a shameful copy of Pokemon in the graphical design, and has some things that probabilly most pokemon fans wanted since forever, like a more mature aspects (original Pokemon fans like me are in the 40s already).

That interested me because, being a player from the very first one red/blue for GBC, I feel like the newer game seemed more of the same mechanics, but still focused on children so I never bothered in catch up after Ruby.

But a Pokemon-like game without the turn-based ganeplay and less focused on children seems good points to me.

Being a game kinda targeted to pokemon fans is a red flag though. Many games that try copying too much others most often dont pay enough attention to its unique aspects.

As its very new, gonna be monitoring the comments for this game. My gaming backlog is very huge so its not like Im bored here to try everything out there
 Bismarck.Nickeny
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Nickeny
By Bismarck.Nickeny 2024-01-20 18:51:54  
I was testing out Palworld at night - its kinda like a mix between ARK and pokemon leaning more into the ark aspect

My biggest beef with ark was how long it took to tame dinos, Palworld is instant. You can even capture human trainers
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2024-01-20 20:16:29  
Bismarck.Nickeny said: »
I was testing out Palworld at night - its kinda like a mix between ARK and pokemon leaning more into the ark aspect

My biggest beef with ark was how long it took to tame dinos, Palworld is instant. You can even capture human trainers

im 110% addicted
 Garuda.Chanti
サーバ: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2024-01-20 21:17:30  
You can even capture human trainers
!!!! Can you kill them?
By Draylo 2024-01-20 21:25:26  
I got it to try it out
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2024-01-20 21:38:37  
Garuda.Chanti said: »
You can even capture human trainers
!!!! Can you kill them?

Yes, and then you can sell their organs for $$$
[+]
By kishr 2024-01-21 05:48:18  
3mil in sales now.

got my name in the credits as a character artist.
[+]
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2024-01-21 06:18:09  
Grats on the great launch man, know you were telling me a while ago that you were working on it. Been loving it so far. Which chars did you design?
By kishr 2024-01-21 06:52:57  
jolthog was first, suzaku was 2nd, many others, serpent, monkeys about 35 of them or so.
a couple didn't make the cut, they looked too ripoff'ish from that other game. the white dragon from first trailer was cut for reasons.
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2024-01-21 07:34:07  
Surfent is one of my favorites that I've found so far!

[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 22523 22524 22525 ... 22708 22709 22710