Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 22083 22084 22085 ... 22571 22572 22573

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
サーバ: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Jessie
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2022-01-17 19:57:54  
lol you can tell how long they were trying to take that picture by how little liquid is left on the noodles. They look air-dried at the chopsticks already XD

Looks friggin' good, though :Q
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
サーバ: Asura
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2022-01-17 20:03:17  
There aren't many things sadder than realizing every picture posted on the internet has a hundred reshoots.

So pathetic and such a waste of time. The downfall of society. Just one and done that ***if you insist and get on with it.
[+]
By Shichishito 2022-01-17 20:11:19  
now that i think of it, haven't seen a blue screen in a while either. i think at some point microsoft figured they became a meme so they decided to tone their occurence down a notch. windows 10 just seems to freeze instead.

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
user: Vyrerus
By Asura.Vyre 2022-01-18 01:35:26  
It's still winter. Santa still wears his hat year round. :P No need to shame the banner!
 Leviathan.Celebrindal
サーバ: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Celebrindal 2022-01-18 02:14:02  
Asura.Vyre said: »
It's still winter. Santa still wears his hat year round. :P No need to shame the banner!

Just say you were keeping it up thru the Feast of the Epiphany ;)
[+]
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
By Asura.Vyre 2022-01-18 05:59:29  
That ended 12 days ago, though, didn't it?
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2022-01-18 07:37:46  
Freehugs said: »
Its time to remove that holiday moogle banner!
Rooks probably lost the original, so that one's stuck there forever. At least until someone comes up with a new one.
 Leviathan.Andret
user: Andret
By Leviathan.Andret 2022-01-18 09:13:24  
Microsoft just offered to buyout Activision for 68bil all cash.

Halo with CoD cross over incoming? What do you guys think?
[+]
 Leviathan.Isiolia
user: Isiolia
By Leviathan.Isiolia 2022-01-18 09:17:05  
Leviathan.Andret said: »

That Bobby Kotick should be required to wear a 'Microsoft Bob' nametag.

Also that Game Pass is probably going to get even better.
[+]
By Viciouss 2022-01-18 09:40:25  
Bobby Kotick should start working on his resume.
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
サーバ: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2022-01-18 15:02:02  
Leviathan.Andret said: »
Microsoft just offered to buyout Activision for 68bil all cash.

A poor use of 68b.

Viciouss said: »
Bobby Kotick should start working on his resume.
They are keeping him on. MS REALLY wasted at least 1/2 of that 68b.
By Viciouss 2022-01-18 15:39:25  
I bet as soon as the sale closes they fire him. Which I'm sure will take at least a few months.
By llAKs0nll 2022-01-18 15:46:19  
Blizzard owned by Microsoft now. Idk how I feel about that one. Doesn’t seem so great when XBox vs PS is a thing & Blizzard is actually a PC Dev rather than Console Dev. Wouldn’t be too surprised if Blizzard ceased to even exist in the not so distant future.
YouTube Video Placeholder

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2022-01-18 18:12:54  
Hugs, that vanilla ice cream looks like it's long since melted :(
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
サーバ: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2022-01-18 21:08:01  
mfw the reaper egresses into the side of the arena 3 times in 1 pull

_(:3 」∠)_
[+]
 Ragnarok.Ghishlain
user: Ghishlain
By Ragnarok.Ghishlain 2022-01-18 21:50:52  
I guess I'm a blue tier AST (for now). Not bad for having to play at essentially 70APM for 15s during my burst window every two minutes.
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
サーバ: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2022-01-18 22:30:50  
I got cucked 2 weeks in a row on P1S, last week someone *** up their intemperance and gave us all dmg down, this week there was another rdm who kept overwriting my embolden. I'm going to be stuck at 74 forever.
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
By Asura.Vyre 2022-01-19 01:36:27  
I gave up parse hounding back in Stormblood where I had to limit break all of the time on NIN.

Was rolling at like 88%s with having to LB3 all the time.

Normally I wouldn't have cared, but we had a SAM in that particular group who was always fretting over not getting 90%+s if a mech messed up their rotation or if they had to LB if I was dead or something on a weekly reclear.

Now it's like, people will post a parse, and I'll go look at it, and be like, "Yeah I coulda done this, this, and this better." But I'm a caster now, and only raiding in one group. Don't think I've had anything over 75% in the last 4~5 years lol.
 Asura.Aeonova
user: aeonova
By Asura.Aeonova 2022-01-19 03:53:43  
Oh man. I am about to *** go off. Get the hell out of here with 14 crap. I know we're generally on the same team, but for ***'s sake. Do you have a 14 site you can go to? Please forgive me if this sounds rude, but.... am I on an 11 site or a 14 site? Dont you have your own forums somewhere where you can... I mean for real real. It's been going on way too long. We get it. 14 is trash panda. I should not get emotional about this but for ***'s sake. Plz go. We are here for 11. Just STOP!!!!!!!

Can we make a site for 14 stuff? Oh. It exists. I can understand crossover. A lot of us have been Squaresoft/SquareEnix people for a bit of our lives, but.... don't you people have a site? I'm typing on FFXIAH.... wtf is it 14 town?

Nothing against anyone here. I just don't know why you don't have your own site. Is that stupid. Probably.

Yep. 4 AM posts. What can you do. I just am shocked that I see so much 14 crap on here that I give zbout zero shits about. Granted.... i post trash panda memes probably too much, but I am trying to do less of that.

Okay. One person answer me. Is there a Final Fantasy 14 forum?

Please dont be offended. I am just like... what is this 11 site when 14 is all I see.
 Asura.Aeonova
user: aeonova
By Asura.Aeonova 2022-01-19 04:09:14  
Sorry if that seemed rude. I just.... my eyes glaze over when I see 14 stuff. I get it. People play both. Please forgive me. When I see walls of text about 14 though on an 11 site... Then again I guess this is a 20 year old game and people are migrating from WoW. I guess I'm the boomer of FFXI. "You kids stay off my lawn".

Man, am I gonna get some messages tomorrow. I like you peeps.I just don't know why I am fed 14 trash. Again, you kids stay off my lawn.
 Ragnarok.Hevans
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2022-01-19 04:33:10  
seems weird you post this on an actual ffxiv forum...

[+]
 Ragnarok.Hevans
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2022-01-19 04:37:15  
spoiler alert! this isn't your website! it's been an active community of xi AND xiv players for a very long time. much longer than i've known you to be a part of it. so, let people enjoy the things they want. trust me, i don't care about entire pages dedicated to power ranger action figures, but if people enjoy it/are having fun/not politicking in RT then that's their own *** business and exactly what this place is for. think how many don't care for your spam of meme quad posts that having nothing to do with what's being discussed. learn to love it or gtfo.

*Edit* btw you are the kid on OUR lawn
[+]
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
By Asura.Vyre 2022-01-19 05:49:10  
Asura.Aeonova said: »
Oh man. I am about to *** go off. Get the hell out of here with 14 crap. I know we're generally on the same team, but for ***'s sake. Do you have a 14 site you can go to? Please forgive me if this sounds rude, but.... am I on an 11 site or a 14 site? Dont you have your own forums somewhere where you can... I mean for real real. It's been going on way too long. We get it. 14 is trash panda. I should not get emotional about this but for ***'s sake. Plz go. We are here for 11. Just STOP!!!!!!!

Can we make a site for 14 stuff? Oh. It exists. I can understand crossover. A lot of us have been Squaresoft/SquareEnix people for a bit of our lives, but.... don't you people have a site? I'm typing on FFXIAH.... wtf is it 14 town?

Nothing against anyone here. I just don't know why you don't have your own site. Is that stupid. Probably.

Yep. 4 AM posts. What can you do. I just am shocked that I see so much 14 crap on here that I give zbout zero shits about. Granted.... i post trash panda memes probably too much, but I am trying to do less of that.

Okay. One person answer me. Is there a Final Fantasy 14 forum?

Please dont be offended. I am just like... what is this 11 site when 14 is all I see.
There, there, Meowtnova. I assure you, it's not any better on the solely dedicated to FFXIV forum. On that forum there's a few thousand people who never shut up about World of Warcraft.

As Hevans pointed out, this site has an FFXIV side of it called FFXIVPro. It's not that great, and hasn't been updated since Heavensward really, but yeah... This is a hybrid website that leans more on XI because XI was here first, and it was built for XI (and provides actual stuff for and from XI).
[+]
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2022-01-19 07:49:59  
I don't really care either way, but would it maybe work out as a compromise to have a separate thread for XIV-related stuff? The way I see it, the discussion would reach more people because a lot of folks avoid Random Thoughts. And it would fit more cleanly into the forums, as most people post in more FFXI-focused threads when they want to discuss XI-related stuff.

It's one thing to post a funny FFXIV meme or shout a relevant story into the void, but any time someone wants to start a legitimate discussion that could go to a different thread. (EDIT: Granted, most of the time it starts out as a "random thought" and evolves into a discussion on its own)

Alternatively, I did make a suggestion a while back about the concept of hiding individual posts. If someone doesn't like what they see, they can more easily ignore it without blocking the entire user.
First Page 2 3 ... 22083 22084 22085 ... 22571 22572 22573