Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 21869 21870 21871 ... 22553 22554 22555
 Asura.Eiryl
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2021-06-06 17:26:49  
Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Who is paying to watch Paul vs. Mayweather
 Bahamut.Negan
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Negan
By Bahamut.Negan 2021-06-06 18:43:10  
[+]
By Jetackuu 2021-06-06 18:46:53  
Bahamut.Negan said: »

*glances at shelf and steam*

/kills Negan

(in interview after)
Jet said:
and I took that personally.
[+]
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
サーバ: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2021-06-06 21:29:37  
Got back into my office for the first time in 6 months. Everything set back up and swapped the UWs around, AW is in the office on the 3090,Acer stay in the bedroom on the 3080. On days where I don't feel like I have a xenomorph trying to tear its way out of the giant weeping wound where my *** used to be I can actually use my baby.

By next month I'll be able to get back to work I hope..
[+]
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Jessie
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2021-06-06 21:57:11  
Any chance you can work from home?
[+]
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2021-06-06 22:05:59  
Not really what I want to do, I've spent enough time at home.
[+]
By Thunderjet 2021-06-06 23:52:00  
became friends with a 60 year old greek Grandmarshal in Classic wow AT TBC leveling its insane thinking a 60 yr old could spam PVP 19 hours a day for 3 months lawl what a legendary boomer
[+]
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
user: Jessie
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2021-06-07 07:42:59  
Valefor.Prothescar said: »
That makes sense. I just hope that your office is accommodating to your needs after all you've been through. I know I was super happy to be working from home Thursday/Friday this last week because it got to about 38 degrees (100 Fahrenheit). The A/C unit at my old job would freeze itself into a literal block of ice if it had to stay on for more than 15 minutes at a time, and my skin disease couldn't handle working in that environment...

Thunderjet said: »
became friends with a 60 year old greek Grandmarshal in Classic wow AT TBC leveling its insane thinking a 60 yr old could spam PVP 19 hours a day for 3 months lawl what a legendary boomer
There's going to be an entire generation of retirees surging into old video games in like 30 years. Game companies are probably going to profit wildly off of Gen-X/Millennial nostalgia for games when/if the economy lets us retire.
[+]
By Thunderjet 2021-06-07 08:35:37  
YouTube Video Placeholder
 Garuda.Chanti
サーバ: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2021-06-07 09:32:15  
Pantafernando said: »
Ow damn...

I started watching spoiler videos about old horror games, now i moved on to videos spoilering on books and religions...

Where am I going?...
Wait ... how do you spoiler a religion?

In my 60s I could pull the occasional all nighter in XI. I'm 77 now and can't do that anymore.

Ragnarok.Jessikah said: »
There's going to be an entire generation of retirees surging into old video games in like 30 years. Game companies are probably going to profit wildly off of Gen-X/Millennial nostalgia for games when/if the economy lets us retire.
There probably won't be any new vid gamers in those retirees. Those that play will have more time to. Those with other hobbies will peruse those, not switch to gaming.
[+]
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2021-06-07 10:37:03  
Valefor.Prothescar said: »
That makes sense. I just hope that your office is accommodating to your needs after all you've been through. I know I was super happy to be working from home Thursday/Friday this last week because it got to about 38 degrees (100 Fahrenheit). The A/C unit at my old job would freeze itself into a literal block of ice if it had to stay on for more than 15 minutes at a time, and my skin disease couldn't handle working in that environment...

Yeah it hasn't been bad. Iguana is in there and gets rowdy sometimes but that's just cause he's a big stupid green idiot.

Honestly, I remember dreaming about being able to stay home all day everyday when I was in school, always thought how cool it'd be. Covid lock down is one thing, but being physically bedridden and not being able to leave my house aside from doctors appointments (always such a process when I had 6 tubes comin out of me) and being basically completely imprisoned by illness has given me a bit of a different perspective and I don't see it quite so romantically as I once did lol.

Now all I can think about is certification and getting in back of an amberlamps to start helping people like me.

I'm sure my opinion will eventually swing back but for now that's what I'll be going towards. Need a few more weeks of conditioning to meet physical readiness.
[+]
 Leviathan.Celebrindal
サーバ: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Celebrindal 2021-06-07 12:37:05  
https://www.9news.com/article/life/animals/moose-elk-attacks-calves-colorado-wildlife/73-349e38e4-6f0c-4c3d-9302-7e873a2f201a?fbclid=IwAR2vLuKiQEiXc_WOzadgodNuzgJY8cQe0eLy05p5CzFm-wz0DRcvY7uahkA

tl;dr- don't *** with Moose and Elk.

This is yet another side effect of overcrowding in the National Parks, sadly.
 Asura.Aeonova
user: aeonova
By Asura.Aeonova 2021-06-07 12:43:09  
Garuda.Chanti said: »
Ow damn...

I started watching spoiler videos about old horror games, now i moved on to videos spoilering on books and religions...

Where am I going?...
[+]
By Pantafernando 2021-06-07 13:26:28  
Kinda like that yes.

Bible has a valuable content but i dont see me reading thousand pages.

Hearing/watching someone telling most important parts, while feeling like cheating, at least is one way to access a content i wouldnt otherwise
By Pantafernando 2021-06-07 13:30:52  
For example, i watched a spoilers of the grand inquisitor, and that gives such brilliant interpretation of the episode of jesus temptation.

It was wonderful watching
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2021-06-07 17:04:29  
Bible has a valuable content but i dont see me reading thousand pages.
I read the whole thing when I was a teen. King James version.

I only did it because I wanted to argue with street corner preachers and, being Jewish, I lacked knowledge of the new testament.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Hevans
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2021-06-07 17:41:25  
PONTIUS PILATE KILLS DUMBLEDORE!
By Thunderjet 2021-06-07 20:51:35  
Garuda.Chanti said: »
Ow damn...

Where am I going?...

In my 60s I could pull the occasional all nighter in XI. I'm 77 now and can't do that anymore.

There probably won't be any new vid gamers in those retirees. Those that play will have more time to. Those with other hobbies will peruse those, not switch to gaming.

we just leveled for 48 hours..... time to call it a night man what a legend that guy is
 Bismarck.Josiahflaming
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Josiahafk
By Bismarck.Josiahflaming 2021-06-07 21:43:44  
Asura.Eiryl said: »
Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Who is paying to watch Paul vs. Mayweather
I wouldn’t pay to see much these days. But if someone paid me 50 bucks or more, I would sit down and give it a try and be an engaging guest.
By Draylo 2021-06-08 01:41:10  
Hes so big

[+]
By Pantafernando 2021-06-08 02:34:16  
Eh, it was barely mentioned in the news here. All its said here is about the (south) american cup thats gonna happen soonish. I didnt even know about the fight and not even about the result.

TBF im kinda sceptical about famous youtubers. And a fight between a professional boxer and a youtuber is super weird. Either disapointing or too fake.

Anyway, i dislike violence so im not into fights anyway.
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2021-06-08 12:39:36  
Oh yeah. Cherries finally arriving in stores....

So much fruit I may literally burst at the seams today. Not a bad way to go.
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2021-06-09 15:57:10  
New ... well ... refurbished laptop!!!

https://www.newegg.com/p/2WC-0009-010V1?Item=9SIADM1EUW9334&Description=dell%20alienware%2017&cm_re=dell_alienware%2017-_-9SIADM1EUW9334-_-Product&quicklink=true

Now for the rant....

Bought this to replace a 17" gen 4 laptop I bought about 2017. When I searched almost every single refurbished laptop in my price range was... drumroll ... a gen 4 for maybe $75 less than I payed in '17.

This was the only thing gen 6 or better under $900. Sad.
[+]
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2021-06-09 17:16:33  
Can get some nice Legion 5s with 11th gen intel or Zen 3 chips and a 2060/3060 for $1000ish these days. Extremely capable power wise and also very light and portable.

Something like this when it's back in stock.

When it comes to computers I find it best to go around this pricepoint, even if it means waiting a little longer to save a bit more.
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2021-06-09 17:36:20  
The new PSO2 released today, kinda forgot that was happening

Oh and Loki too.
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2021-06-09 18:32:18  
https://gfycat.com/flimsysafebarbet

Why gfycat embed no work

By Jetackuu 2021-06-09 19:56:42  
I get a 403 error on mobile with that link, lol

I wish I could get like a 4gb 1650 for $300...
 Bahamut.Ravael
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2021-06-10 01:27:59  
Have you ever met someone who is really nice, but somehow also a complete jerkwad?

Long story short, we've been renting in AZ because it's likely a temporary location for us. We had been going month-to-month on our lease after our first year was up. Our landlord, who is on the surface a nice guy that I got along with well enough, sends me an email saying that he has extended family members that wants to stay in the house so he's giving us the legal minimum of 30 days to pack up and leave, essentially forcing a family of five with three young kids (that love their school) to find a new place to live in one of the most brutal housing markets in the U.S. with the bare minimum level of notice.

Now, through basically what was a miracle or just a statistical improbability depending on how you view things, we managed to quickly find and secure a new place to live just down the street (it happened to be the only available house within the relatively small school boundaries), so at the end of the day it worked out. But our landlord can't even seem to fathom that what he did was in any way, shape, or form wrong. Likewise, with every repair he ever had to make in our time here (and there were several because the previous tenants didn't take good care of the place) he kept telling us he was doing it out of the goodness of his heart instead of, you know, his contractual obligation as stated in the lease.

What makes a nice person do crappy things to people? Self-righteousness? An utter lack of social awareness? The inability to comprehend that there can be a difference between legality and morality? Or maybe people just suck. /shrug
 Ragnarok.Hevans
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2021-06-10 01:41:36  
[+]
By Arcsol 2021-06-10 01:42:22  
Bahamut.Ravael said: »
What makes a nice person do crappy things to people? Self-righteousness? An utter lack of social awareness? The inability to comprehend that there can be a difference between legality and morality? Or maybe people just suck. /shrug

Most people just suck.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 21869 21870 21871 ... 22553 22554 22555