Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 21376 21377 21378 ... 22553 22554 22555
MSPaint Winner
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: Leonkasai
By Leon Kasai 2018-10-16 11:46:08  
Carbuncle.Skulloneix said: »
Leon, I enjoy the Starbase 1 Task Force thing, its fun. I'm getting it down, usually burning through my Evasive Maneuvers and Pilot Barrel Roll maneuver thing to get to protect each evacuation, since I never trust ANYONE to defend them in time. When I am not there first, we lose the ship.

Only problem is, it bugs out too much and we have to leave, leaving all our heroics for naught. =/

I'm gonna see what I can do to push the upgrade of the station to 4. Really wish they would give an alternate route to get Elite Feddie Hanger Pets. D:
Yeah, AoD wasn't the most bug-free of launches. Maybe today's patch will have fixed it? Glad you're having fun with the new content though. :D
I'll dump my dil into the Starbase tier once I've finished refining it. Should have around 100k since I got a ton from completing T5 Competetive rep.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
サーバ: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2018-10-16 12:02:02  
Leon Kasai said: »
Leon, I enjoy the Starbase 1 Task Force thing, its fun. I'm getting it down, usually burning through my Evasive Maneuvers and Pilot Barrel Roll maneuver thing to get to protect each evacuation, since I never trust ANYONE to defend them in time. When I am not there first, we lose the ship.

Only problem is, it bugs out too much and we have to leave, leaving all our heroics for naught. =/

I'm gonna see what I can do to push the upgrade of the station to 4. Really wish they would give an alternate route to get Elite Feddie Hanger Pets. D:
Yeah, AoD wasn't the most bug-free of launches. Maybe today's patch will have fixed it? Glad you're having fun with the new content though. :D
I'll dump my dil into the Starbase tier once I've finished refining it. Should have around 100k since I got a ton from completing T5 Competetive rep.
Yah, and ummm, yah they seemed to have patched it/addressed it in the patch today. Let's hope it works. I enjoy it a lot.

The challenge of saving the evacuation ships. To quote Captain Sulu "Now they have two ships to shoot at"
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2018-10-16 12:02:29  
Valefor.Endoq said: »
why is the movie preview announcer always talking in a growly batman voice? seriously, it’s like there is only one guy to do this job?
At this point, I don't want that change. LOL
[+]
MSPaint Winner
By Leon Kasai 2018-10-16 12:38:46  
New Gundam NT trailer.
YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2018-10-16 13:06:35  
New Gundam NT trailer.
NOICE. Loks good. Is it a Sequel to anything like Unicorn or another kool story in the UC? It looks like something I could get into.

Sigh, now I got myself thinking, how to make a carrier use my Elite Tholian and Romulan fighters. HRRMMMMM

Maybe setup one of each for when I get the Command Cruisers??

/goes to the wiki to ponder and plot
MSPaint Winner
By Leon Kasai 2018-10-16 13:12:23  
New Gundam NT trailer.
NOICE. Loks good. Is it a Sequel to anything like Unicorn or another kool story in the UC? It looks like something I could get into.

Sigh, now I got myself thinking, how to make a carrier use my Elite Tholian and Romulan fighters. HRRMMMMM

Maybe setup one of each for when I get the Command Cruisers??

/goes to the wiki to ponder and plot
Sequel to Unicorn, based around the missing Unicorn unit 03.

Quote:
U.C. 0097, one year after the opening of "Laplace's Box." Despite the revelation of the Universal Century Charter that acknowledges the existence and rights of Newtypes, the framework of the world has not been greatly altered.

The conflict later dubbed the "Laplace Incident" is thought to have ended with the downfall of the Neo Zeon remnants known as the Sleeves. In its final battle, two full psycho-frame mobile suits displayed power beyond human understanding. The white unicorn and the black lion were sealed away to remove this danger from people's consciousness, and they should now be completely forgotten.

However, the RX-0 Unicorn Gundam 03, which disappeared two years earlier, is now about to show itself in the Earth Sphere once more. A golden phoenix... named Phenex.
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2018-10-16 13:50:22  
Guess I should watch some Unicorn then.
By fonewear 2018-10-16 14:20:02  
Guess I should watch some Unicorn then.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Hevans
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2018-10-16 18:56:51  
hello? yes, this is cat.

[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Ragnarok.Hevans
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2018-10-16 20:12:17  
[+]

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
サーバ: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2018-10-16 21:20:46  
I'm interested to know the logistics behind a service as widespread and massive as Youtube going down, entirely, on what seems to be a worldwide scale.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By Jetackuu 2018-10-16 23:03:34  
Valefor.Prothescar said: »
I'm interested to know the logistics behind a service as widespread and massive as Youtube going down, entirely, on what seems to be a worldwide scale.

I wish somebody would take down a lot of cloud based businesses, need to go back to in house servers/applications and get out of the "as a service" ***.
[+]
By Jetackuu 2018-10-16 23:04:03  
FYI: Jet is grump.

CJ: Get the *** off everyone's lawn.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
サーバ: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2018-10-17 05:42:35  

Also, managed to nab this qtπ

s
[+]

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2018-10-17 09:43:44  
Hey Leon, did a few Starbase One last night, most went off without a hitch, but ONE of them, the Waves of Attackers came in much slower. Second wave came in after all 4 evac ships made it out.

Forgot to mention over weekend, did a Starbase One run, and two Chimera class ships were there. One starts activating its different mode, you can hear it, then the other one does too, and I'm like "ok, guess its time to measure ***" and I launch fighters and did a saucer separation. LOL. NO where near close to a Chimera, but dangit I wasn't going to stand still and be out done. lol
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2018-10-17 11:12:37  
Leon, pt 2:, seems the Starbase One is more borked than before. Everything can go down in one hit. Reading some bug reports, lots of people had same issue I had, everything was dying within seconds. I thought I or the other team mates where just that damn good. Makes sens tho, last one I was in my Obelisk Carrier, with my Elite Romulan and Tholian fighters, jsut instantly vaporizing the targets. I thougth they were just that damn good. >_> Derp Skull..

Also, For Tier 4, working on the DOFFs and Marks requirement since you said you'd be more on Dilith? Ill drop some Dilithium too. Wish was easier way to get the NQ DOFFs for this crap. Buying off the Exchange for 20k ain't too bad. Till you run out of the 20k ones...
[+]
MSPaint Winner
By Leon Kasai 2018-10-17 11:31:45  
Leon, pt 2:, seems the Starbase One is more borked than before. Everything can go down in one hit. Reading some bug reports, lots of people had same issue I had, everything was dying within seconds. I thought I or the other team mates where just that damn good. Makes sens tho, last one I was in my Obelisk Carrier, with my Elite Romulan and Tholian fighters, jsut instantly vaporizing the targets. I thougth they were just that damn good. >_> Derp Skull..

Also, For Tier 4, working on the DOFFs and Marks requirement since you said you'd be more on Dilith? Ill drop some Dilithium too. Wish was easier way to get the NQ DOFFs for this crap. Buying off the Exchange for 20k ain't too bad. Till you run out of the 20k ones...
You can buy NQ DOffs from our Starbase for Fleet Credits. :x
And it's not that I'm gonna focus on dil; I just have a bunch saved up. You do whatever you wanna do. :O
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
サーバ: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-10-17 11:48:07  
Freehugs said: »
/drops a glitter bomb on New Haven

Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2018-10-17 12:02:19  

You can buy NQ DOffs from our Starbase for Fleet Credits. :x
And it's not that I'm gonna focus on dil; I just have a bunch saved up. You do whatever you wanna do. :O
I just looked that up! Well I have a BOOKOO of Creds. Ohh, well i will halp on the Dilith too =)

Ohhhh, mind if I redo the Fleet Emblem for a bit and turn it back to yours? I like the Skull Emblems on my ships and patches.
First Page 2 3 ... 21376 21377 21378 ... 22553 22554 22555