Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
105 users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 21215 21216 21217 ... 21374 21375 21376
Offline
Posts: 30179
By fonewear 2018-05-15 15:43:38  
So far so good...let's take a look further into the abyss.

Now when you think back on your childhood what memory makes you sad ?
Offline
Posts: 30179
By fonewear 2018-05-15 15:45:49  
Granted this is the Wikipedia version of psychoanalysis which makes it 100% accurate and all my evaluations are for novelty purposes only...it's a legal thing.
Offline
Posts: 11431
By Candlejack 2018-05-15 15:53:03  
fonewear said: »
So far so good...let's take a look further into the abyss.

Now when you think back on your childhood what memory makes you sad ?
The loss of my first cat thanks to my own stupidity. I thought I'd picked all my legos up and she ate one. I was in kindergarten at the time, so we're talking 29 years ago.
Offline
Posts: 30179
By fonewear 2018-05-15 15:54:37  
Candlejack said: »
fonewear said: »
So far so good...let's take a look further into the abyss.

Now when you think back on your childhood what memory makes you sad ?
The loss of my first cat thanks to my own stupidity. I thought I'd picked all my legos up and she ate one. I was in kindergarten at the time, so we're talking 29 years ago.

The cat is symbolic of your misguided youth...or Sonic Youth... I'm not sure but that cat is important.
Offline
Posts: 11431
By Candlejack 2018-05-15 15:57:15  
fonewear said: »
Candlejack said: »
fonewear said: »
So far so good...let's take a look further into the abyss.

Now when you think back on your childhood what memory makes you sad ?
The loss of my first cat thanks to my own stupidity. I thought I'd picked all my legos up and she ate one. I was in kindergarten at the time, so we're talking 29 years ago.

The cat is symbolic of your misguided youth...or Sonic Youth... I'm not sure but that cat was important.
Aye, that she was. A cute little Burmese mix with blue eyes, and she had this trick where if you rubbed her fur backwards you'd see a beige undercoat of fur. Cat followed me around like a dog.
Offline
Posts: 30179
By fonewear 2018-05-15 16:01:23  
I could also psychoanalysis your cat but that would be expensive.
Offline
Posts: 11431
By Candlejack 2018-05-15 16:04:35  
fonewear said: »
I could also psychoanalysis your cat but that would be expensive.
Meh. I was a little ***back then. This is back before the days of the SNES and Sega Genesis war. Long, loooong ago. In the dark ages.
Offline
Posts: 1978
By Freehugs 2018-05-15 16:04:59  
When the earth was forming
[+]
Offline
Posts: 30179
By fonewear 2018-05-15 16:05:39  
Well the ancient Egyptians worshiped cats...if they knew bored housewives would do that same...they might not have.
Offline
Posts: 30179
By fonewear 2018-05-15 16:24:48  
Freehugs said: »
When the earth was forming

So a giant ball of magma...sorta like Hawaii.
Offline
Posts: 14632
By eslim 2018-05-15 17:05:13  
Offline
Posts: 11431
By Candlejack 2018-05-15 18:08:41  
I know what's going on in Hawaii. It's the Kaiju. They're forcing their way through the rift.
YouTube Video Placeholder
 Ragnarok.Hevans
Offline
サーバ: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Hev
Posts: 14005
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2018-05-15 19:47:06  
girlboy posting on imgur now?

[+]
 Asura.Vienner
Online
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
Posts: 1325
By Asura.Vienner 2018-05-16 01:40:43  
Sad day. Tom Wolfe died.
Offline
Posts: 11431
By Candlejack 2018-05-16 07:43:40  
Sad day. I woke up.
Offline
Posts: 11431
By Candlejack 2018-05-16 07:55:12  
YouTube Video Placeholder
By Jetackuu 2018-05-16 09:02:47  
Candlejack said: »
YouTube Video Placeholder

Is it bad that I don't even fit in the range he stated (35+) and I played the ***out of those old games. I miss platformers, ***is all about timing.
[+]
Offline
Posts: 11431
By Candlejack 2018-05-16 09:07:41  
Jetackuu said: »
Candlejack said: »
YouTube Video Placeholder

Is it bad that I don't even fit in the range he stated (35+) and I played the ***out of those old games. I miss platformers, ***is all about timing.
No, it's not bad. I instilled a love for classic games into my eldest nephew, kid's 10 years old and would rather play an old Atari game than a newer game.
 Shiva.Nikolce
Offline
サーバ: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Nikolce
Posts: 19571
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-05-16 10:09:39  
Asura.Vienner said: »
Sad day. Tom Wolfe died.

he was 88...did you want him to hang around this dump forever!?

everything that lives must die.
By Jetackuu 2018-05-16 10:11:52  
Shiva.Nikolce said: »
Asura.Vienner said: »
Sad day. Tom Wolfe died.

he was 88...did you want him to hang around this dump forever!?

everything that lives must die.

You first, old man.
Offline
Posts: 11431
By Candlejack 2018-05-16 11:48:15  
Shiva.Nikolce said: »
Asura.Vienner said: »
Sad day. Tom Wolfe died.

he was 88...did you want him to hang around this dump forever!?

everything that lives must die.
Beauty before age. See you two whenever I kick the bucket.
Offline
Posts: 1978
By Freehugs 2018-05-16 14:20:54  
[+]
 
Offline
Posts:
By 2018-05-16 14:31:59
 Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事
 
Post deleted by User.
Offline
Posts: 1978
By Freehugs 2018-05-16 14:35:10  
Josiah just called CJ fat!
[+]
 Bismarck.Zuidar
Offline
サーバ: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: Radiuz
Posts: 1088
By Bismarck.Zuidar 2018-05-16 14:51:48  
Freehugs said: »
Josiah just called CJ fat!
Offline
Posts: 11431
By Candlejack 2018-05-16 15:16:55  
Freehugs said: »
Josiah just called CJ fat!
YouTube Video Placeholder
 
Offline
Posts:
By 2018-05-16 15:53:26
 Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事
 
Post deleted by User.
Offline
Posts: 11431
By Candlejack 2018-05-16 16:09:47  
Josiahkf said: »
Freehugs said: »
Josiah just called CJ fat!
You shitbird.

I haven’t seen him to actually have an opinion on it, I was thinking unhealthy as in reckless and no focus on wellbeing.
Takes a shitbird to know a shitbird, you *** shitbird.
 Asura.Carrotchan
MSPaint Savant
Offline
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
Posts: 1041
By Asura.Carrotchan 2018-05-16 16:50:44  
Josiahkf said: »
Freehugs said: »
Josiah just called CJ fat!
You shitbird.

I haven’t seen him to actually have an opinion on it, I was thinking unhealthy as in reckless and no focus on wellbeing.
wait until i tell the internet police on you Josi!
 
Offline
Posts:
By 2018-05-16 16:54:12
 Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事
 
Post deleted by User.
First Page 2 3 ... 21215 21216 21217 ... 21374 21375 21376
Log in to post.