Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 20468 20469 20470 ... 22716 22717 22718
By Ramyrez 2016-12-29 12:54:26  
Candlejack said: »
YouTube Video Placeholder

What is going on in this video? Can't watch it right now, but that the venerable King Crimson is being maligned by even being in a frame with the word "Nickelback" is a near-unforgivable offense.
サーバ: Ultros
Game: FFXIV
user: chuuuuu
By Chu Chu 2016-12-29 12:57:01  
If Mace Windu told you, would you?
nu

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
By Chu Chu 2016-12-29 13:00:32  
[+]
By Ramyrez 2016-12-29 13:00:49  
If Mace Windu told you, would you?

Problem is, he also told us this.

[+]
 Asura.Vienner
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Vienner 2016-12-29 13:01:59  
Sylph.Cherche said: »
Shiva.Spathaian said: »
I always wonder what amount of ***the general populace must go through with their ex's for it to be a generalized reaction to completely hate them...
It's probably because most people have this silly idea that need to be in a relationship.

So, instead of stopping things as soon as its clear ***isn't going to work, they keep at it until they can't stand each other.
So much wisdom.
But also let me add, I think people who break up are in some way entitled to "revenge" and they extrapolate the bad things of their ended relationship and fully forget/choose to ignore all what was good
[+]

Post deleted by User.
By Ramyrez 2016-12-29 13:17:38  
Never knew the Voice of God did a version.

Both legit.

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Vienner
By Asura.Vienner 2016-12-29 13:24:41  
Reminds me of my daughter, I loose it sometimes, I never swear around her though. The whole ritual to get her to sleep ><...Glass of water, story,... let the music box play,... answer her questions she comes up with before I put out the light (today it was, how do they make cement), lights are out...I didnt so called tuck her in good enough on the right side....try to put out the light...She wants a kiss........Put out the light again...Mommy are we gonna dress up like a princess tomorrow and put on make-up...........sure, w/e as long you go to sleep. If I'm lucky she wont come out of bed around 10pm.
Thats the point where I know she won, she was annoying and got something out of it :(
[+]
 Shiva.Spathaian
サーバ: Shiva
user: Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2016-12-29 13:30:17  
Asura.Vienner said: »
Reminds me of my daughter, I loose it sometimes, I never swear around her though. The whole ritual to get her to sleep ><...Glass of water, story,... let the music box play,... answer her questions she comes up with before I put out the light (today it was, how do they make cement), lights are out...I didnt so called tuck her in good enough on the right side....try to put out the light...She wants a kiss........Put out the light again...Mommy are we gonna dress up like a princess tomorrow and put on make-up...........sure, w/e as long you go to sleep. If I'm lucky she wont come out of bed around 10pm.
Thats the point where I know she won, she was annoying and got something out of it :(
I'll be happy when the wee one has some kind a ritual...

We've tried so hard to keep her on a schedule but 8:30 bed time has now become near impossible no matter what we do and if for whatever reason she falls asleep before we start the whole "bedtime ritual," she'll wake up 30min-1hr later and won't go to bed until at least midnight or repeatedly wakes up every 10 mins or tries to get up and play with her toys in the dark and... gah I'm not cut out for parenting. x.x
By Ramyrez 2016-12-29 13:38:09  

We've tried so hard to keep her on a schedule but 8:30 bed time has now become near impossible no matter what we do and if for whatever reason she falls asleep before we start the whole "bedtime ritual," she'll wake up 30min-1hr later and won't go to bed until at least midnight or repeatedly wakes up every 10 mins or tries to get up and play with her toys in the dark and... gah I'm not cut out for parenting. x.x

Asura.Vienner
By Asura.Vienner 2016-12-29 13:39:00  

Might sound like a weird advice but have you tried putting her in bed earlier? You need to stick to the hour, you need to show who's the boss.
I was lucky with my oldest, he slept 12 hour nights ever since 3 months, now he's 10 and still sleeps from 9pm to 7am.

For my daughter its an attention thing though, a negative way to get attention. At that age bad attention also is attention.
If she does come out of bed then its no tv for a whole week and that does seem to help although its not fail proof.
Like this week we had a sleeping guest and she got out of her daily ritual and has gotten out of bed 3 times this far....so yeah no TV. A daily ritual is so important though.

And I'm sure you have plenty of other moments where you enjoy parenting :)
[+]
By voiceless 2016-12-29 13:45:06  
Drunk in Hong kong i feel this song is so amazing hello iam very drunk and was raped in lost oddyssey final boss HELP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE 10 guiness *** china *** hong kong ppl dont consider their self Chinese wtf is happening help meeeeeeee
By Chu Chu 2016-12-29 13:45:14  
My older sister has another baby on the way again. Its like why, she already says the two drive her up a wall already. Not even sure if I will get to that point and feel motherly. I never feel that way to my nieces.

Post deleted by User.
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2016-12-29 13:48:22  
Eh, the whole parenting this is just weird to me. I guess I'm still just not fully attached to it, seeing as I came into it rather than experiencing it from the start.

Punishments are hard to stick to, because again, technically not my child. So anything I say, can and likely will be overwritten later because simply put I'm not with her as often as her mother is. I don't exactly know how things go when I'm not at home, but since the GF is a full time student/stay at home mother, I assume it's not much different from when I'm am home which means that eventually she breaks down and does just about anything to get the little one to just stop making noise/causing trouble so that she can get her homework/testing done. In the short term, that's great but long term... well the kid is pushing boundaries more and more because she realizes she can get away with it.

I'd like to try putting her to bed sooner, but last time we did, her mother had trouble keeping up with her schedule wise because she would wake up right around the time I start leaving for work (around 7:00AM) and she wanted to sleep more before school which didn't start till ~10AM. But... technically once you have a child I guess you really do need to just suck it up and realize you're kinda at their leisure when it comes to your own sleep schedule...

I don't know...
 Asura.Vienner
By Asura.Vienner 2016-12-29 13:50:12  
Chu Chu said: »
My older sister has another baby on the way again. Its like why, she already says the two drive her up a wall already. Not even sure if I will get to that point and feel motherly. I never feel that way to my nieces.
It grows on you. I never wanted to have kids, before I got them I just thought they were smelly drool and poop machines. At some point you just realise (hopefully) You made them, better take responsability.
And yes, all those hugs and kisses they freely hand out thats just the big plus. As a parent I feel my kids truly adore me and that outweighs the drool and poop.
[+]
user: voiceless
By Asura.Swaggernaught 2016-12-29 13:53:20  
Chu Chu said: »
It grows on you. I never wanted to have kids, before I got them I just thought they were smelly drool and poop machines. At some point you just realise (hopefully) You made them, better take responsability.
And yes, all those hugs and kisses they freely hand out thats just the big plus. As a parent I feel my kids truly adore me and that outweighs the drool and poop.

Tell azriel swag feels like a *** irish in china and *** drunk he cant tell if its christmas or new year
[+]
By Ramyrez 2016-12-29 13:54:08  
It grows on you.

Literally. Because it's a wee parasite!
[+]
 Asura.Vienner
By Asura.Vienner 2016-12-29 13:54:27  
I'd like to try putting her to bed sooner, but last time we did, her mother had trouble keeping up with her schedule wise because she would wake up right around the time I start leaving for work (around 7:00AM) and she wanted to sleep more before school which didn't start till ~10AM. But... technically once you have a child I guess you really do need to just suck it up and realize you're kinda at their leisure when it comes to your own sleep schedule...

I don't know...
I'm sorry but yes, for my job I could sleep till 9am if I wanted but with kids you have to be up earlier. Their rhytm is totally different from yours. Once she is old enough to go to school but not old enough to get ready for school herself you'll have to change your rhytm anyways. Better do it now and endure the short pain.
Putting the girl in bed earlier gives you more holy leisure time in the evening.
[+]
 Asura.Vienner
By Asura.Vienner 2016-12-29 13:55:49  
Asura.Swaggernaught said: »
Tell azriel swag feels like a *** irish in china and *** drunk he cant tell if its christmas or new year
He's not on atm, but I will and I'll tell him that you miss him lots :p
Dont kiss any random strangers!
By Ramyrez 2016-12-29 13:58:01  

Well then what's the point? ._.
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2016-12-29 13:58:02  

I don't know...
I'm sorry but yes, for my job I could sleep till 9am if I wanted but with kids you have to be up earlier. Their rhytm is totally different from yours. Once she is old enough to go to school but not old enough to get ready for school herself you'll have to change your rhytm anyways. Better do it now and endure the short pain.
Putting the girl in bed earlier gives you more holy leisure time in the evening.
No reason to be sorry. Thank you for the insight.
By voiceless 2016-12-29 13:58:37  
T
MY god the traffic is insane
By Ramyrez 2016-12-29 13:59:56  
All I know is that there are so, so, so many reasons kids aren't happening in my household short of a near-literal (medically speaking) miracleaccident..
 Sylph.Cherche
サーバ: Sylph
By Sylph.Cherche 2016-12-29 14:10:12  
I look forward to the challenge. Someday. Ideally decently far off.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
サーバ: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-12-29 14:11:33  
*plays videogames cause got no kids*
[+]
By voiceless 2016-12-29 14:14:05  
We can make kids
By voiceless 2016-12-29 14:14:10  
We can make kids