Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 19626 19627 19628 ... 22713 22714 22715
By Ramyrez 2016-07-15 07:43:03  
Skjalfeirdotter said: »
Alan-A-Dale was voiced / sung by country singer Roger Miller in this Walt Disney adaptation of Robin Hood (1973). Besides the music, another inaccuracy of the film can been seen as some of the prisoners are being jailed. Striped uniforms didn't actually emerge until circa 1820s in the Auburn prison system, despite the film supposedly being set during the Middle Ages in European.

Another inaccuracy often overlooked is that four-legged animals, some with natural predator-prey relationships, did not inhabit Crusade-era England walking bipedal, using modern (for the time) weapons and tools, wearing clothes, talking and singing, building sophisticated structures such as castles and churches.

Holy ***, dude. Who the hell nitpicks "historical accuracy" in Disney films intended for children?
[+]
 Asura.Regicide
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: voiceless
By Asura.Regicide 2016-07-15 07:45:04  
Sylph.Shadowlina said: »
Asura.Regicide said: »

and here is The Reaper's theme

YouTube Video Placeholder
I'm enjoying the OST so much. I am so excited for choo choo feels.
The whole game was developed by a staff of 20. And they did not tell employee's that they where working for square enix when they applied. it was only when they announced the game did they announce that they where working for square enix. So the team made it for the passion of RPGS, not because they where working for square enix.

Someone already Reviewed the japanese game already it seems really good
 Sylph.Shadowlina
Forum Moderator
Lockstylin'
サーバ: Sylph
By Sylph.Shadowlina 2016-07-15 07:46:13  
Sylph.Shadowlina said: »

and here is The Reaper's theme
I'm enjoying the OST so much. I am so excited for choo choo feels.
The whole game was developed by a staff of 20. And they did not tell employee's that they where working for square enix when they applied. it was only when they announced the game did they announce that they where working for square enix. So the team made it for the passion of RPGS, not because they where working for square enix.

Someone already Reviewed the japanese game already it seems really good
Trying to avoid watching reviews on it. I wan't to experience it for myself. ^-^;
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
サーバ: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2016-07-15 08:52:01  
"Is Jimi Hendrix that Beatles guy?" - 16 year old on the bus
 Sylph.Shadowlina
Forum Moderator
Lockstylin'
サーバ: Sylph
By Sylph.Shadowlina 2016-07-15 08:54:07  
Valefor.Prothescar said: »
*Cringe*
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2016-07-15 08:55:22  
I'm trying to figure out if that has ever been said before in human history
By Ramyrez 2016-07-15 09:03:18  
Valefor.Prothescar said: »

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
By Ramyrez 2016-07-15 09:12:42  
Candlejack said: »
Hendrix used to line his headband with acid patches. I have this on good authority from a buddy of my older half-brother who used to work as a roadie. The same guy also watched as Ozzy Osbourne snorted a line of ants on a bet.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
By Ramyrez 2016-07-15 09:26:42  
The Jimi Hendrix acid thing is fairly well debunked. The boy did plenty of acid, but he did it the traditional way.

The Ozzy story originates with Nikki Six/Motley Crue and was brought a bit more fame when related by them on their Behind the Music back in the late 90s. No idea about the veracity of that one. Wouldn't put it past Ozzy, frankly, and there's slightly more possibility of your anecdotal evidence being valid on that though, this being the internet, I'm sorry but I have my doubts!
 Bismarck.Magnuss
サーバ: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2016-07-15 09:28:04  
Candlejack said: »
some dude bet'im some money to snort the ants and he did it.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2016-07-15 09:29:59  
Thank you, Mag, for the video.

You can't pull ***from Behind the Music on 80s metal bands and expect me not to realize it. I was a metal head in rural bumfuck nowhere in the 90s. All I had was time to watch and read every last thing I could find on these topics. There weren't a lot of big groups touring McKean County, and the internet as we use it today was in its infancy.
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2016-07-15 09:34:51  
I wanted to get the interview with Vince Neil where he goes into the details of the ants. He states it was all a gross-out contest with the two guys (Neil and Ozzy) one-upping each other. I believe at one point Neil drank someone's urine and threw it up, then I think Ozzy lapped up that vomit and won the contest. I think that's what he said. There was something like that in the interview.
By Ramyrez 2016-07-15 09:51:35  
Bismarck.Magnuss said: »
I wanted to get the interview with Vince Neil where he goes into the details of the ants. He states it was all a gross-out contest with the two guys (Neil and Ozzy) one-upping each other. I believe at one point Neil drank someone's urine and threw it up, then I think Ozzy lapped up that vomit and won the contest. I think that's what he said. There was something like that in the interview.

Then Nikki freebases Jack Daniels and dies for a little bit, then gets revived and goes back to doing more drugs.

Because he's the honey badger of high times, apparently.
 Asura.Regicide
サーバ: Asura
user: voiceless
By Asura.Regicide 2016-07-15 11:17:27  

This is how people steal my plaY of the game..
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-07-15 11:31:37  
Aced the exam but I'm physically devastated. It was one hell of a day. *cries*
By Jetackuu 2016-07-15 11:33:38  
Valefor.Sehachan said: »
Aced the exam but I'm physically devastated. It was one hell of a day. *cries*
/comfort
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2016-07-15 12:01:04  
This looks like moldy vomit with bread

Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2016-07-15 12:06:41  
I love this manga lol

Post deleted by User.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2016-07-15 12:18:45  
I just can't believe that the game is two years in, had as bad a reception as it got and yet people are still playing it. Like... me. I'm working on getting my Warlock to 40. I just don't like it. Warlock is really squishy and I take a lot of hits.

Post deleted by User.
MSPaint Winner
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: Leonkasai
By Leon Kasai 2016-07-15 12:27:03  
I stop paying attention to ***for like a week and everything happens all at once.

Iron-Blooded Orphans season 2 PV

Build Fighters Try: Island Wars PV
[+]
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2016-07-15 12:27:42  
Bismarck.Josiahfk said: »
I just can't believe that the game is two years in, had as bad a reception as it got and yet people are still playing it. Like... me. I'm working on getting my Warlock to 40. I just don't like it. Warlock is really squishy and I take a lot of hits.
the taken king really saved a lot of it's *** yeah.

I should login xbox sometime when you play to bug ya, the game has been raised to light 335 and it's super easy to get light 320+ soloing now

Body with "increase defense when using this subjob" and "boosting armor" job traits all activated will make you pretty unkillable for content below 310, just have to stack those effects and *** your mobility
That would be helpful. My two brothers and my buddy are trying to get King's Fall done, but there's only the four of us, and one of my brothers... let's just say his heart's not really in it. We could definitely use the help.

Yeah, I've been putting all my trait bonuses into defense and the ilk. Right now it's only at level 35 (light level I think is like 170) and I'm working on leveling the sunsinger class (reraise ring, yes plox). I'm much more into my Hunter, which is currently sitting at a 325(ish?) light level.

Post deleted by User.
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2016-07-15 12:36:50  
the taken king really saved a lot of it's *** yeah.

I should login xbox sometime when you play to bug ya, the game has been raised to light 335 and it's super easy to get light 320+ soloing now

Body with "increase defense when using this subjob" and "boosting armor" job traits all activated will make you pretty unkillable for content below 310, just have to stack those effects and *** your mobility
That would be helpful. My two brothers and my buddy are trying to get King's Fall done, but there's only the four of us, and one of my brothers... let's just say his heart's not really in it. We could definitely use the help.

Yeah, I've been putting all my trait bonuses into defense and the ilk. Right now it's only at level 35 (light level I think is like 170) and I'm working on leveling the sunsinger class (reraise ring, yes plox). I'm much more into my Hunter, which is currently sitting at a 325(ish?) light level.
nice call. a Sunsinger warlock recently soloed the king's fall raid using that reraise fun ftw and a 5 shot 100 yard stare with light under 310. was impressive

I recently deleted all 3 chars on ps4 since it was just too much of a timesink and made a new char warlock there. Havent done a whole lot on xbox though outside from missions.
It wouldn't take too long to get you up to code. It's not like we have to spend half a year leveling up in Colibri parties or anything.
By Bloodrose 2016-07-15 12:36:53  
Something I think Artemicion would appreciate:

First Page 2 3 ... 19626 19627 19628 ... 22713 22714 22715