Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 19611 19612 19613 ... 22712 22713 22714
MSPaint Winner
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: Leonkasai
By Leon Kasai 2016-07-10 08:37:58  
Are you *** kidding me? 10 dragon stones from the Facebook campaign, so I pop them into the Gogeta banner to try and squeeze out something decent and I get another SSR PHY Kid Buu.
I hate my luck. I've pulled 2 STR SS3 Goku (which I already had anyway) and 2 PHY Kid Buu from this banner; both have lower rates than Gogeta.

Of course I'd page with that.
[+]
VIP
By Kalila 2016-07-10 11:00:34  
Sony extended Ghostbusters review embargo to day of release.

That's not suspicious at all. I'm sure they are just saving the hype to be released all at once to make more people want to go :)

Part of me really wish they never tried to make the movie / reboot it, part of me wishes they would just rename it to something that isn't just "Ghostbusters", and part of me is really looking forward to the wave of reviews that tell it how it really is and isn't something like this:

[+]
 Bismarck.Dracondria
サーバ: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2016-07-10 11:04:22  
They should have invested that money in the new Stargate movies instead >:0
[+]
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2016-07-10 11:09:54  
Quote:
In May 2014, MGM announced a re-imagined version of the original 1994 film to be produced as a trilogy with Warner Bros. Pictures. Emmerich will direct and Devlin will produce. This set of two sequel films to the original Stargate starring Kurt Russell and James Spader will take a dramatically different course than the SG-1 and Atlantis universe created in the following 15 years.
[+]
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2016-07-10 11:28:34  
Kalila said: »
Sony extended Ghostbusters review embargo to day of release.

That's not suspicious at all. I'm sure they are just saving the hype to be released all at once to make more people want to go :)

Part of me really wish they never tried to make the movie / reboot it, part of me wishes they would just rename it to something that isn't just "Ghostbusters", and part of me is really looking forward to the wave of reviews that tell it how it really is and isn't something like this:

This was way uncalled for though
Quote:
Coked Metzger
‏@Coke_Metzger

@pattonoswalt @cinemassacre movie looks great they even cast real ghosts.

(pretty sure that's his recently deceased wife)
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2016-07-10 11:32:48  
[+]
 Sylph.Shadowlina
Forum Moderator
Lockstylin'
サーバ: Sylph
By Sylph.Shadowlina 2016-07-10 11:35:21  
Forum Moderator
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2016-07-10 11:44:25  
MFW my sister has more powerful Pokemon than me...she has no idea, doesn't know that "the bird ones" all share the same points...if she gets a Vulpix before me, I'mma be mad.
VIP
By Kalila 2016-07-10 11:51:36  
Bismarck.Dracondria said: »

This was way uncalled for though
This whole thing has been a huge problem. A whole bunch of issues and drama has come up about sexim and misogyny, and now apparently the movie backlashed against all of that drama and is now heavily misandry.

Girl power isn't this movie. If what people have said about the movie who have actually truly seen it is true, the people who made it and the actresses involved should be ashamed of themselves.

This isn't progressive. What would be is a mixed male and female cast, where they work together and each of them have their own special roles and traits that make the movie unique and special, where men and women can work together to accomplish something like saving the city.

They also shouldn't have used such heavy slick CGI. I love how the new star wars used practical effects instead of overwhelming it with CGI to make it look pretty.

ugh, I pretty much never want to see this movie. Wish it wouldn't be happening but it has to. There's no stopping this, people will go to see it based off the name and Sony will probably break even for using the name "Ghostbusters" instead of "Ghostbusters: ______ ____ _____".
 Sylph.Shadowlina
Forum Moderator
Lockstylin'
By Sylph.Shadowlina 2016-07-10 11:56:06  
I'm honestly avoiding that film like the plague. after everything i've heard. i just dont care.
[+]
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2016-07-10 11:57:36  
They also shouldn't have used such heavy slick CGI. I love how the new star wars used practical effects instead of overwhelming it with CGI to make it look pretty.

I really enjoyed TFA because of that though I'm not a huge hater of the prequels. I enjoyed seeing how advanced the galaxy was before the Emperor took over, it reminded me of the Star Wars games.
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2016-07-10 12:04:58  
A lot of the Ghostbusters thing started with the writer or director, or whoever he is. He basically plagiarized an existing movie, made his changes, and when he was called out on it, he lashed out like a child. That's my issue with the movie. I have nothing against the actresses, of the three I've seen in other stuff, they are funny. So the "women can't be funny" thing is ***. Don't blame the actresses, don't blame men, don't blame women, don't blame feminists, blame the *** writer.
user: Lillica
By Grumpy Cat 2016-07-10 12:08:24  
Anna Ruthven said: »
A lot of the Ghostbusters thing started with the writer or director, or whoever he is. He basically plagiarized an existing movie, made his changes, and when he was called out on it, he lashed out like a child. That's my issue with the movie. I have nothing against the actresses, of the three I've seen in other stuff, they are funny. So the "women can't be funny" thing is ***. Don't blame the actresses, don't blame men, don't blame women, don't blame feminists, blame the *** writer.

I think the best approach would have been a 2 woman 2 man team.

Sadly, that is not the "equality" a lot of "feminists" want to see.
[+]
 Asura.Calatilla
サーバ: Asura
user: Calatilla
By Asura.Calatilla 2016-07-10 12:11:19  
4 main female characters and a male cast of *** and idiots. Sounds like an awesome film.
[+]
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2016-07-10 12:21:38  
Grumpy Cat said: »

I think the best approach would have been a 2 woman 2 man team.

Sadly, that is not the "equality" a lot of "feminists" want to see.
A mixed gender team would've been nice. I don't really wanna say the usual thing, but it just seems like pandering to Tumblrinas and Trigglypuffs.
VIP
By Kalila 2016-07-10 12:42:00  
I just got curious and looked at the budget.

By fonewear 2016-07-10 12:45:33  

I could cut that budget to 0 by not making the same movie with a female cast !
 Sylph.Shadowlina
Forum Moderator
Lockstylin'
By Sylph.Shadowlina 2016-07-10 12:48:40  

AYYEEEE
[+]
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2016-07-10 12:50:45  

Could've just donated that to GDQ. :)
[+]
By fonewear 2016-07-10 12:53:19  
I have zero interest in any movie that perpetuates the belief/believing in ghosts !
 Asura.Calatilla
By Asura.Calatilla 2016-07-10 12:57:40  
I thought 6th sense was pretty awesome.
VIP
By Kalila 2016-07-10 13:26:00  
I really hope they don't reboot Back to the Future. ._.; jeez there's so many movies that should just remain in the 80's and early 90's.
[+]
 Asura.Calatilla
By Asura.Calatilla 2016-07-10 13:31:17  
I saw the trailer for BFG, looking forward to that film. Really enjoyed that book as a kid.
By Draylo 2016-07-10 13:39:48  

Star Wars did the same thing with their new movie yet nobody complained.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2016-07-10 13:42:17  
IGN Ghostbusters review

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
By fonewear 2016-07-10 13:54:42  
Josiahkf said: »
I'm honestly more tired of people talking about it than anything, giving some random film this much dialogue just encourages apathy I find.

no movie deserves this much media attention, it's just a film etc
VIP
By Kalila 2016-07-10 13:57:42  
It's not just a film to some people. To them they messed with something they shouldn't have, and making a trilogy out of it for $
MSPaint Winner
user: Leonkasai
By Leon Kasai 2016-07-10 13:59:08  
Oh man, I can't believe I never used Gravity Well before. Set one up, use a Tractor Beam to hold the enemy right in the middle of it, and just watch their health drop. This is awesome.
[+]
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2016-07-10 14:03:07  
Leon Kasai said: »
Oh man, I can't believe I never used Gravity Well before. Set one up, use a Tractor Beam to hold the enemy right in the middle of it, and just watch their health drop. This is awesome.

Looks cool

Can you explore any planets or is it all space stations and ships?
First Page 2 3 ... 19611 19612 19613 ... 22712 22713 22714