Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 19492 19493 19494 ... 22710 22711 22712
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-06-11 05:40:16  
We are all doomed.

*** and doomed and screwed at the same time!

I even had to page with that....

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Ragnarok.Hevans
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2016-06-11 05:43:08  
birds are chirping. makes it hard to go to fall asleep.

stupid birds
Forum Moderator
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2016-06-11 05:43:10  
I'm not sure why the hell someone would want to shoot, of all people, Christina Grimmie.
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2016-06-11 05:44:31  
Ragnarok.Hevans said: »

stupid birds
There is a mouse that has kept me up at night.

*sits with baseball bat*
 Ragnarok.Hevans
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2016-06-11 05:49:13  
c.c
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-06-11 05:55:12  
Anna Ruthven said: »
Ragnarok.Hevans said: »

stupid birds
There is a mouse that has kept me up at night.

*sits with baseball bat*
Now I know Kojo's weakness.

/goes to Australia, grabs a shitton of mice, and ships them to Kojo's house.

Post deleted by User.
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2016-06-11 06:06:12  
I'm not afraid of or grossed out by mice, I just hate them.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
サーバ: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-06-11 06:09:45  
I'm not scared of them either but if I see one close to me outside a lab I would run very far away, simply cause they carry the risk of way too much disease on their backs. I'd always keep my distance from a wild rat.
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2016-06-11 06:32:51  
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-06-11 06:42:40  
Too small to even bother.
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2016-06-11 06:46:31  
Zelda from Skyward Sword was the best Zelda.
By Jetackuu 2016-06-11 06:56:14  
Valefor.Sehachan said: »
Too small to even bother.
too small said:
Hey do you remember my super-cool Rattata? It's like my Rattata is in the top percentage of Rattata do you know what I'm saying?
except in all caps and worse punctuation.
By Jetackuu 2016-06-11 06:58:54  
I'm not sure why the hell someone would want to shoot, of all people, Christina Grimmie.

Same reason that Japanese singer/permformer got stabbed a bunch of times by a crazy fan. At least that's what I'd guess happened here.

Some individuals are deranged, and there's usually no way to prevent it. Then again I haven't read the specifics of this, just the headlines, so I may be wrong, and it could have potentially been entirely avoidable.

(inb4 somebody makes this into an argument).
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-06-11 07:13:14  
She was signing autographs and this fan shot her twice in the head before killing himself too.
By Yatenkou 2016-06-11 07:19:37  
Jetackuu said: »

Same reason that Japanese singer/permformer got stabbed a bunch of times by a crazy fan. At least that's what I'd guess happened here.

Some individuals are deranged, and there's usually no way to prevent it. Then again I haven't read the specifics of this, just the headlines, so I may be wrong, and it could have potentially been entirely avoidable.

(inb4 somebody makes this into an argument).

I just don't get it tbh, the performers are popular, I get it, but why on god's green earth would something trigger the "I've gotta kill em" in their heads? With Tomita, it was because she kept sending back the gifts and the guy felt "humiliated" and he was basically thinking "If I can't have her, no one can have her" and he attempted to kill her. With Grimmie, we'll never actually know because the man shot himself...
 Bismarck.Dracondria
サーバ: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2016-06-11 07:20:43  
Might still be something on his computer etc
[+]
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2016-06-11 07:38:04  
She was signing autographs and this fan shot her twice in the head before killing himself too.
This is what gets me, why would a fan do that to someone? I wouldn't shoot a celebrity that I hate, let alone one that I like.

I guess that's where insanity comes in; ***that normal people can't wrap their head around.

Grimmie wasn't a celebrity death I expected from 2016, I didn't know much about her, didn't follow her and don't watch The Voice but this year needs to end.
By Yatenkou 2016-06-11 08:21:59  
This is what gets me, why would a fan do that to someone? I wouldn't shoot a celebrity that I hate, let alone one that I like.

I guess that's where insanity comes in; ***that normal people can't wrap their head around.

Grimmie wasn't a celebrity death I expected from 2016, I didn't know much about her, didn't follow her and don't watch The Voice but this year needs to end.

A deranged and obsessive fan is who stabbed Mayu Tomita, I wouldn't be surprised if this guy was the same case.
[+]
By Jetackuu 2016-06-11 08:56:20  
Yeah, it sucks.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2016-06-11 08:56:51  
Quote:
Hiromasa Yonebayashi, director of the Studio Ghibli film When Marnie Was There, and Yoshiaki Nishimura, Marnie's producer, gave an interview to the British newspaper The Guardian to promote their film's release in the United Kingdom this weekend. The two discussed Anna's appeal for a Japanese audience and Ghibli's financial troubles, but their comments on gender earned the most attention online.

[Yonebayashi] describes Anna as “an androgynous character, in the transition between child to adulthood, a very sensitive age” but offers up an intriguing reason for choosing another female-led story: “I'm male myself, and if I had a central character who was male, I'd probably put too much emotion into it, and that would lead to difficulty in telling the story.”

Will Ghibli ever employ a female director? Nishimura fields this question. “It depends on what kind of a film it would be. Unlike live action, with animation we have to simplify the real world. Women tend to be more realistic and manage day-to-day lives very well. Men on the other hand tend to be more idealistic – and fantasy films need that idealistic approach. I don't think it's a coincidence men are picked.”

Twitter reaction to Nishimura's statements was fierce. ”Gonna have to punch my Totoro doll for a while," wrote @ThatRebecca. @Fergtron "was looking forward to rewatching Princess Mononoke next week but reading stuff like this is sort of a mega downer." Several media sources also joined in the criticism: The Independent's Jess Denham wrote, "Perhaps it's time that Miyazaki's successors, including Nishimura and director Hiromasa Yonebayashi, had similar faith in women working in film." Bryan Bishop, writing for The Verge, called it "profoundly offensive" and "***." Isha Aran at Fusion found it "disappointing," "pretty absurd and sexist" and provided a list of six female anime directors to counter Nishimura, including Sayo Yamamoto (Michiko & Hatchin) and Ai Yoshimura (My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU).

In a statement to BuzzFeed Japan, Ghibli emphasized that Nishimura is no longer associated with the studio and his comments should be taken as personal opinion.

Ghibli has released five films based on fantasy novels written by women (Kiki's Delivery Service, Howl's Moving Castle, Tales from Earthsea, The Secret World of Arrietty, When Marnie Was There) as well as two films based on manga drawn by women (Only Yesterday and Whisper of the Heart).
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2016-06-11 09:11:27  
[+]
 Sylph.Shadowlina
Forum Moderator
Lockstylin'
サーバ: Sylph
By Sylph.Shadowlina 2016-06-11 10:56:57  
I've been forbidden to buy a rubber duck and name him Barry. (Quack)

thou shalt go buy a rubber duck and call him barry.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-06-11 11:00:00  
Better yet, buy a dubber ruck and call him Steve.
[+]
 Shiva.Spathaian
サーバ: Shiva
user: Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2016-06-11 11:09:05  
Sylph.Shadowlina said: »
I've been forbidden to buy a rubber duck and name him Barry. (Quack)

thou shalt go buy a rubber duck and call him barry.
I feel like I'm missing a reference... But this is tempting.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Sylph.Shadowlina
Forum Moderator
Lockstylin'
By Sylph.Shadowlina 2016-06-11 11:31:12  
Your not missing any kind of reference. I just really want a rubber duck called Barry.
[+]
 Shiva.Spathaian
サーバ: Shiva
user: Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2016-06-11 11:34:15  
Your not missing any kind of reference. I just really want a rubber duck called Barry.
I shall find Barry and he shall join my multitude of other streaming buddies.

I need to just setup a shelf behind me with all of them.
[+]
 Sylph.Shadowlina
Forum Moderator
Lockstylin'
By Sylph.Shadowlina 2016-06-11 11:36:26  
Shiva.Spathaian said: »
I shall find Barry and he shall join my multitude of other streaming buddies.

I need to just setup a shelf behind me with all of them.
I'm actually crying now how i can't have barry. Also because of Kiznaiver. BUT BARRY WHYY.
T_T
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 19492 19493 19494 ... 22710 22711 22712