Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 19489 19490 19491 ... 22710 22711 22712
Forum Moderator
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2016-06-10 09:11:29  
I wish Amazon would stay on top of their ***. I order something, the 3-5 days later "Your package has shipped!" 30 mins to 4 hours later, the package gets here.
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
サーバ: Valefor
Game: FFXI
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-06-10 09:11:48  
So far Beerus made it worth it. I hope next saga will be good. Tournament was fun though it could have been handled better.
[+]
By Jetackuu 2016-06-10 09:14:30  
Anna Ruthven said: »
I wish Amazon would stay on top of their ***. I order something, the 3-5 days later "Your package has shipped!" 30 mins to 4 hours later, the package gets here.

Most likely more of the carrier not being on top of their ***than anything. I heard rumors of Amazon starting their own shipping eventually, but it's still in the wind as far as I can see.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Bismarck.Magnuss
サーバ: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2016-06-10 09:14:58  
HA!

I told you waiting sucks! But, noooooooooooooo...

Waity McWaitysauce said:
I don't mind waiting, mimimimimimi!!

That was you.

BUT YOU WERE WRONG!!!
By Jetackuu 2016-06-10 09:15:53  
Bismarck.Magnuss said: »
Jetackuu said: »
Am I the only DBZ fan
If only.
TBL sucks, and you should feel bad.
Go back to your Mac you silly Engrish teacher!

But seriously, I'm going to need you on speed dial in a few semesters when I loathe my decisions when taking 2 more English classes (I enjoy reading, loathe writing).
By Jetackuu 2016-06-10 09:16:31  
To be fair, the Vegeta dance was amusing.
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2016-06-10 09:20:08  
Every time I pop on here, every time I respond to you, I'm using something from Apple; whether it's my laptop, my iPad or my iPhone. How does that make you feel?

HUH?!?!

But seriously, I'm going to need you on speed dial in a few semesters when I loathe my decisions when taking 2 more English classes (I enjoy reading, loathe writing).
Oh sure. Make fun of the super handsome awesome guy until you need something, then suddenly I'm your huckleberry.

I'LL DO IT!

Just because I'm that awesome.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2016-06-10 09:22:51  
I like the Sky Pirate base

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
By Jetackuu 2016-06-10 09:26:27  
Every time I pop on here, every time I respond to you, I'm using something from Apple; whether it's my laptop, my iPad or my iPhone. How does that make you feel?

HUH?!?!

Oh sure. Make fun of the super handsome awesome guy until you need something, then suddenly I'm your huckleberry.

I'LL DO IT!

Just because I'm that awesome.

1. Like an enabler, and dirty.

2. I don't make fun of you, I make fun with you. I'm fine and dandy when people treat a Mac as what it is (a console for computer related stuff) not when people try to treat it as a viable business machine, despite some of the features designed for that.

Just like I don't usually participate in the PC master race wars.
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2016-06-10 09:35:28  

Most likely more of the carrier not being on top of their ***than anything. I heard rumors of Amazon starting their own shipping eventually, but it's still in the wind as far as I can see.
It's still stuck on Amazon at "preparing to ship" and it's actually sold by Amazon.
 Sylph.Shadowlina
Forum Moderator
Lockstylin'
サーバ: Sylph
By Sylph.Shadowlina 2016-06-10 09:37:19  
How about my Priceless remembrance. the box got here a week ago and they just sent me the email saying it arrived.
By Jetackuu 2016-06-10 09:38:07  

It's still stuck on Amazon at "preparing to ship" and it's actually sold by Amazon.

OK then their warehouse did mess up, or their system on that bit but the tracking is updated by the carriers system and forwarded to their system. So USPS/UPS/FedEx/other (not sure if they use any others in other areas, like DHL if it still exists) relies on their info being updated.

But yeah, in this case they done *** up.
 Sylph.Shadowlina
Forum Moderator
Lockstylin'
By Sylph.Shadowlina 2016-06-10 09:40:37  
On the topic of Emails:
Dear Square Enix, I have never subscribed or paid for FFXIV. Stop Emailing me about FFXIV.
Thank you.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-06-10 09:41:56  
Sylph.Shadowlina said: »
On the topic of Emails:
Dear Square Enix, I have never subscribed or paid for FFXIV. Stop Emailing me about FFXIV.
Thank you.
/registers Lina to the FFXIV subscription email list.

/also registers Lina to the Fruitcake of the Month Club.
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2016-06-10 09:43:16  

OK then their warehouse did mess up, or their system on that bit but the tracking is updated by the carriers system and forwarded to their system. So USPS/UPS/FedEx/other (not sure if they use any others in other areas, like DHL if it still exists) relies on their info being updated.

But yeah, in this case they done *** up.
My phone case, for some reason, came DHL but was delivered by USPS. Still exists but doesn't deliver.
By Jetackuu 2016-06-10 09:45:20  
A lot of my packages are sent via UPS then USPS, it varies. So it sounds like they just handle to carriers and let the regular mail deliver the packages as they go everywhere anyway, saves on time/personnel/money.
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2016-06-10 09:47:37  
At least the people I ordered my Schofield Holster from sent me a "...has shipped" email with tracking information. Should be here tomorrow.
[+]
By Jetackuu 2016-06-10 09:49:32  
I should get a holster for my gun at some point. I keep it in it's case currently, and transport it that way, but it's not practical for when I go shooting, which to be fair isn't often.
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2016-06-10 10:02:27  
One of my bro's buddies brought his dad's pistols to my bro to put in his safe since the dad moved into a home. He had a Ruger Super Blackhawk that I was looking at. This summer, I'm gonna try to get a New Vaquero which is a .357 Mag, kinda the little brother of the Super Blackhawk.

If I like this Schofield holster, I'll buy a Vaquero holster from the same company.

Post deleted by User.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2016-06-10 10:16:37  
Helping the moogles rebuild means you get to fly around on this fluffy thing

[+]
 Sylph.Shadowlina
Forum Moderator
Lockstylin'
By Sylph.Shadowlina 2016-06-10 10:26:36  
Candlejack said: »
Asura.Kingnobody said: »
On the topic of Emails:
Thank you.
/registers Lina to the FFXIV subscription email list.

/also registers Lina to the Fruitcake of the Month Club.
/Registers Lina for J.R Cigar co.'s Cigar of the Month club
I dont want any of these things >:
MSPaint Winner
user: Leonkasai
By Leon Kasai 2016-06-10 10:33:20  
Am I the only DBZ fan who has little to no interest in super or the new movies?
A lot of Z fans don't like them, seemingly because they take a more DB approach with their light-heartedness and humour, much like how people complained about the early episodes of the Buu arc.
Next story arc is going full Z though, so you might want to give it a shot there.

Valefor.Sehachan said: »
So far Beerus made it worth it. I hope next saga will be good. Tournament was fun though it could have been handled better.
Tournament has been better in the manga so far imo. Goku vs Hit is the only area I can see the anime possibly being better, but given his work on DB Heroes: Victory Mission, I'm sure Toyotaro will put something great out for that too.

Really hope Beerus gets his Monaka costume as an alt in Xenoverse 2. Or that they add it in for the player characters at the very least.
user: Lillica
By Grumpy Cat 2016-06-10 10:34:50  
Help out the moogles so you can all ride our big white fluffy balls.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
サーバ: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-06-10 10:37:53  
On the topic of Emails:
Thank you.

Dear Valued Customer:

No.

We have you right where we want you and we are never letting go.

<insert diabolical laugh here>

Something something Balance,
SquareGods
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
user: Lillica
By Grumpy Cat 2016-06-10 10:59:48  
Shiva.Nikolce said: »
On the topic of Emails:
Thank you.

Dear Valued Customer:

No.

SquareGods

PS - While we have you here, Microsoft wants to know if you wanted to go ahead and upgrade to Windows 10 now?
[+]
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2016-06-10 11:06:53  
Grumpy Cat said: »
Shiva.Nikolce said: »
On the topic of Emails:
Thank you.

Dear Valued Customer:

No.

SquareGods

PS - While we have you here, Microsoft wants to know if you wanted to go ahead and upgrade to Windows 10 now?
PPS - Another settlement needs your help.
[+]
 Sylph.Shadowlina
Forum Moderator
Lockstylin'
By Sylph.Shadowlina 2016-06-10 11:07:37  
I was about to write that. Beat me to the punch mag.
First Page 2 3 ... 19489 19490 19491 ... 22710 22711 22712