Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 1885 1886 1887 ... 22711 22712 22713
 Asura.Ina
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2011-08-30 05:00:34  
Artemicion said: »
Psycho Slip said: »
All you young whippersnappers and your trendy games.. That's the problem with youth today, they don't commit to anything, one week it's Monopoly, the next it's Rift, then LoL.

In that respect, FFXI has probably saved me a *** of money over the years despite having recurring monthly fees. $13 a month < $60 new games at nearly any frequency
Same here, I still get lots of games but when I do most of the times I'm only paying 10-30$ for them since I only get the big ones I'd been waiting for right when they come out.
 Quetzalcoatl.Yomisha
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: Yomisha
By Quetzalcoatl.Yomisha 2011-08-30 05:07:55  

Oh Toki, you're so dumb. I love you. :3/gigglesnort Oh man, I need sleep.
By slipispsycho 2011-08-30 05:20:49  
Mind blown the implications are astonishing.. would explain many phenomena..

Skip to about 10 mins...
[+]
 Phoenix.Novaria
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Novaria
By Phoenix.Novaria 2011-08-30 06:04:01  

Skip to about 10 mins...

Ilove this show...my kids and I watch it together...sad part is my 10yr old son has been explaining some things to me because, apparently, he understands these things better then I do...kind of hoping that means he'll be a physicist or something crazy cool like that...lol
 Quetzalcoatl.Yomisha
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: Yomisha
By Quetzalcoatl.Yomisha 2011-08-30 06:05:23  
That was intense, Slip. @_@
 Phoenix.Novaria
By Phoenix.Novaria 2011-08-30 06:13:27  
SE said:
Preorder now to secure a First Edition copy, which includes a redeemable download code for an in-game item!

We are proud to announce a brand-new, two-disc album titled FINAL FANTASY XI Original Soundtrack -PLUS-, which will begin shipping on November 15, 2011!

This massive, double-disc set contains previously unreleased tracks from Wings of the Goddess in addition to music from the three add-on scenarios and all three Abyssea battle area add-ons. There are even some bonus tracks included from PlayOnline!

As a special bonus, the first edition of the soundtracks will include an in-game item code redeemable for a "Spinet" — a Juenoan-styled keyboard furnishing plays a song at random from a selection of 11 songs every time you enter your Mog House!

Oh....My....rhubarb......

I am having extremely conflicting emotions about this right now...on the one hand, I want it more then any music I've EVER wanted in my life (Even more then I wanted my Barbra Streisand collection, The Beach Boys, The Drifters, Aretha Franklin, AC/DC, and the entire collected works of both Rob Zombie and AC/DC...so that's REALLY saying something!
On the other hand though...I could see me popping in these CDs in my room at night for sleepy time and...have FFxi dreams all night long...I don;t think that would necessarily be a bad thing unless I started sleep-waltzing or attempting to duplicate my 3 piece darkness chain in my sleep...I might have to fear for my husband's life...or...I suppose I could sleep on the couch...

hmm
 Shiva.Flionheart
サーバ: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-08-30 06:14:38  
SE said:
Preorder now to secure a First Edition copy, which includes a redeemable download code for an in-game item!

We are proud to announce a brand-new, two-disc album titled FINAL FANTASY XI Original Soundtrack -PLUS-, which will begin shipping on November 15, 2011!

This massive, double-disc set contains previously unreleased tracks from Wings of the Goddess in addition to music from the three add-on scenarios and all three Abyssea battle area add-ons. There are even some bonus tracks included from PlayOnline!

As a special bonus, the first edition of the soundtracks will include an in-game item code redeemable for a "Spinet" — a Juenoan-styled keyboard furnishing plays a song at random from a selection of 11 songs every time you enter your Mog House!

Not available in europe it seems.
By slipispsycho 2011-08-30 06:15:42  
Embrace his interests, and fill him full of knowledge.. Later on there's a good chance he'll want to pursue it.
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-08-30 06:20:04  

Oh yeah
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
user: Vyrerus
By Asura.Vyre 2011-08-30 06:20:34  
I loved that video, Slip.
 Cerberus.Kalyna
サーバ: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Kalyna 2011-08-30 06:30:28  
more FF music for me to buy?

KAY!
By Artemicion 2011-08-30 06:32:21  
As much as I wanna get another one for my second account, I can probably only afford one.
Though I am curious if the promotional code for the Spinet will work in Europe... If so we can arrage a paypal thingy and have it mailed to you Flion :D

Or at the very least I can rip it in FLAC and upload it for y'all.
 Cerberus.Liandaru
user: Liandrian
By Cerberus.Liandaru 2011-08-30 06:33:56  
Rough day is going to be rough. I really wish I could skip it. Blah.
 Leviathan.Alvar
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Alvar1
By Leviathan.Alvar 2011-08-30 06:35:30  
Cerberus.Kalyna said: »
more FF music for me to buy?

KAY!
its all lovely it really is!
 Cerberus.Kalyna
By Cerberus.Kalyna 2011-08-30 06:36:37  
Arte, or you can sell it for gil =P
By Artemicion 2011-08-30 06:39:10  
Cerberus.Kalyna said: »
Arte, or you can sell it for gil =P

Nah, I'm more of a giving kinda guy.

With that said, I'm gonna try and get some rest.
Got a very long day ahead. 4-Midnight shift for the loss...
 Phoenix.Novaria
By Phoenix.Novaria 2011-08-30 06:47:40  
Embrace his interests, and fill him full of knowledge.. Later on there's a good chance he'll want to pursue it.

That's been my approach from the beginning but I'm trying to find that sweet spot in the middle that will make him know that I am here for him when he needs my help but that he's in charge of his own future. Of course I want him to be successful and to enjoy whatever he chooses to do with his life, and I will definitely be there to subtly steer him in directions AWAY from the bad things.

I'm raising nerds and I couldn't possibly be more proud about it!
 Cerberus.Kalyna
By Cerberus.Kalyna 2011-08-30 06:59:30  
I just had a random idea to troll friends with.

Plastic Bag + powdered sugar + sharpie to write on the bag "This is not crack" + put it in their back seat in plain view
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-08-30 07:06:06  
As much as I wanna get another one for my second account, I can probably only afford one.
Though I am curious if the promotional code for the Spinet will work in Europe... If so we can arrage a paypal thingy and have it mailed to you Flion :D

Or at the very least I can rip it in FLAC and upload it for y'all.

That would be great, I wouldn't mind paying first :)

If there's no news for a European release I'll hit you up in a few days :D

The spinet is like really awesome, and I want it.
 Cerberus.Kalyna
By Cerberus.Kalyna 2011-08-30 07:21:46  
Ahhhhhhhhhahahahahahaha

/having fun in Omegle

Quote:
You're now watching two strangers discuss your question!
Question to discuss:
Hee-hee-hee! But what fun is destruction if no "precious" lives are lost?

Stranger 2: issues bro

Stranger 1: nothing

Stranger 2: you have issue

Stranger 2: s

Stranger 1: big time
 Cerberus.Irohuro
user: Irohuro
By Cerberus.Irohuro 2011-08-30 08:02:23  
SE said:

ÅH MIN GUD why do i have to be poor D,=
 Asura.Ina
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2011-08-30 08:13:41  

Skip to about 10 mins...

This is totally worth a watch XD
 Cerberus.Irohuro
user: Irohuro
By Cerberus.Irohuro 2011-08-30 08:14:16  
i love that show, its really good
 Shiva.Spathaian
user: Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2011-08-30 09:20:30  
Why did I choose to take classes so early in the morning!? Gah! At least I only gotta get through one more class and then I can go home for the day.
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
user: Seha
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2011-08-30 09:21:41  
People poke me on Undine! D:
 Leviathan.Alvar
By Leviathan.Alvar 2011-08-30 09:24:29  
Shiva.Spathaian said: »
Why did I choose to take classes so early in the morning!? Gah! At least I only gotta get through one more class and then I can go home for the day.
because mornings are amazing! :D
 Shiva.Spathaian
user: Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2011-08-30 09:27:30  
Phoenix.Sehachan said: »
I still havn't gotten it to work right. :( Pissing me off cause I wanna mess around on SCH and PUP.

Leviathan.Alvar said: »
THIS IS A DAMN LIE! :x
 Cerberus.Kalyna
By Cerberus.Kalyna 2011-08-30 09:49:33  

I had to make the Kefka quote into a philosoraptor. It just seemed... fitting...
 Hades.Cheyne
サーバ: Hades
user: Cheyne
By Hades.Cheyne 2011-08-30 10:02:47  
Wow pretty bad morning.

I usually need to leave the house on my bike by 7:10 or so to ride over to my school, which takes about 30 minutes.

About to leave and my bike has a flat tire. Great. I think our new cat popped a hole in it.

And if that isn't bad enough, the neighbors who are supposed to take my little brother to school with their kids don't answer their door after knocking on it for 5 minutes.

So we walked to 3 different gas stations trying to find air for my tires and 1 of them (the only free one) had a pretty bad pump, and the others cost 1$ each.

Finally we just walked to our old neighbors and they said they would take him, but I missed my class(which is math so every class counts). Such an ugh morning.
 Leviathan.Alvar
By Leviathan.Alvar 2011-08-30 10:33:45  
Phoenix.Sehachan said: »
I still havn't gotten it to work right. :( Pissing me off cause I wanna mess around on SCH and PUP.

Leviathan.Alvar said: »
THIS IS A DAMN LIE! :x
How's it a lie? If you think of it. you will be out of school and people still sleeping
First Page 2 3 ... 1885 1886 1887 ... 22711 22712 22713