Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 18161 18162 18163 ... 22715 22716 22717
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-11-04 18:30:44  
I'm starting to feel better now, not quite as weak as I was a while back.

Still haven't gotten out of bed yet though, and lost 60 lbs so far since coming in. Mostly from the injury, but I'll take it >.>

And I don't have to have as much painkiller as usual, only once every hour now.
[+]
Forum Moderator
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2015-11-04 18:32:23  
Asura.Kingnobody said: »
I don't have to have as much painkiller as usual, only once every hour now.
Sorry to hear.

....>.> What?

EDIT: Pulled muscle atm.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By Luminohelix 2015-11-04 18:41:59  
I'm starting to feel better now, not quite as weak as I was a while back.

Still haven't gotten out of bed yet though, and lost 60 lbs so far since coming in. Mostly from the injury, but I'll take it >.>

And I don't have to have as much painkiller as usual, only once every hour now.
*Offers cookie* I hope you feel better~ :3
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-11-04 18:45:56  
I appreciate it.

They told me how I got hit, I should be glad I'm alive with only these injuries. What ripped off part of my arm and side was a custom hood ornament from a fellow executive's car. I still have silver splinters in my side at the moment.

Guy sped in a covered parking lot going at least 40 mph and texting too. At least that's what the lawyers are saying.

I hate lawyers, they have been at my side having me sign paperwork since I woke up. I can't wait for them to leave.

At least my mind is clearing up too, now that I'm not on so many painkillers.

Going to try to get some sleep again, nurses keep waking me up.
[+]
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2015-11-04 18:47:55  
Also,

lost 60 lbs so far since coming in.

Hospital food.

Anyway, will you be allowed to get up soon?
 Bismarck.Dracondria
サーバ: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2015-11-04 19:01:49  
I appreciate it.

They told me how I got hit, I should be glad I'm alive with only these injuries. What ripped off part of my arm and side was a custom hood ornament from a fellow executive's car. I still have silver splinters in my side at the moment.

Guy sped in a covered parking lot going at least 40 mph and texting too. At least that's what the lawyers are saying.

I hate lawyers, they have been at my side having me sign paperwork since I woke up. I can't wait for them to leave.

At least my mind is clearing up too, now that I'm not on so many painkillers.

Going to try to get some sleep again, nurses keep waking me up.

I hope you're able to sue the ***out of him
[+]
 Sylph.Chrisstreb
サーバ: Sylph
By Sylph.Chrisstreb 2015-11-04 19:01:59  
I wish I could lose that much lol...

been hovering around 450-460 the last 6 months... granted I've been eating some junk food and drinking pop. Working at a dollar store tempts you so much with junk food -_-

Last year though from June through about November, I think I was down to as low as 435, granted I was walking almost every day and not drinking pop.

I'm still roughly 120 lbs from my 1st goal which is my High School weight (340)
 Sylph.Chrisstreb
By Sylph.Chrisstreb 2015-11-04 19:17:06  
yay Mario Maker updates live
By Bloodrose 2015-11-04 19:18:46  
I was 450+ when I graduated high school...

Now I'm hovering at 270, and still need to lose 60 pounds.

But not having nearly as big an appetite certainly helps, though back in high school I was extremely active and did a ton of weightlifting during the football seasons.
[+]
By Bloodrose 2015-11-04 19:21:37  
I'll also be waiting another few days for my headphones from Axentwear... buggers take a few days longer for out of country deliveries.
 Sylph.Jeanpaul
MSPaint Champion
user: JeanPaul
By Sylph.Jeanpaul 2015-11-04 19:29:50  
Artemicion said: »
Think I'll pick up Chrono Cross next. Unless there's some other amazing soundtrack out there I'm unaware of.
Have you checked out Kid Icarus: Uprising? It's got a lot of notable names attached, like Yasunori Mitsuda. A lot of pieces are bouncy, flourished orchestral movements, some epic-type grand orchestral pieces, the occasional electric guitar action song, and a few on classical guitar. It's a very strong soundtrack overall, here are a few of my favorites, which I've made .bgw files for FFXI to play in certain places:

Boss Battle 1 - I like to set this for Sinister Reign since it's very boss rush-y
Theme of the Dog - This one works great in Norg, gives the place a lot more energy
Dark Pit's Theme - I use a different version of this tune that starts slower and builds up for my solo battle music, though this is the definitive version
Hades' Theme - This, seguing into a battle version of the same tune for Hades Theme in Adoulin
Home (Viridi) - Sometimes I put it on in the Mog Garden when I'm crafting or something
Hades' "Final" Battle - Not the actual final battle, but anyway this piece is just great. The second half, I tacked onto that Hades theme I linked above

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
MSPaint Winner
user: Leonkasai
By Leon Kasai 2015-11-04 20:02:47  
Woo!

Wonder if it'll be compatible with the Gyan Vulcan parts.
MSPaint Winner
By Ohji Lunartail 2015-11-04 22:15:52  
ok.. Ash Vs Evil Dead is the best *** show ever
 Bismarck.Dracondria
サーバ: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2015-11-04 23:09:20  
[+]
By Luminohelix 2015-11-05 04:19:53  
I want some ice cream :3
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
サーバ: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-11-05 04:44:25  
Never give your number to someone you barely know, they'll give it to other random people.
By Yatenkou 2015-11-05 07:25:25  
Valefor.Sehachan said: »
Never give your number to someone you barely know, they'll give it to other random people.
Ah so you have been receiving my calls.

Post deleted by User.
By Yatenkou 2015-11-05 08:38:34  
Not sure if what I want to do is right, but these two students signed in to come to the computer lab JUST TO TALK to their friends, and I keep having to tell them to keep their voices down. I'm nervous to do it but I really want them gone because we just keep going over it every time they start laughing when they talk to one another.

EDIT: I want to throw them out
By Luminohelix 2015-11-05 08:41:24  
Yatenkou said: »
Not sure if what I want to do is right, but these two students signed in to come to the computer lab JUST TO TALK to their friends, and I keep having to tell them to keep their voices down. I'm nervous to do it but I really want them gone because we just keep going over it every time they start laughing when they talk to one another.

:3 you got this!

Post deleted by User.
By Ackeron 2015-11-05 08:42:02  

Call the police lol don't you watch the news? They will rip those kids right out of their seats and drag them off.
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2015-11-05 08:42:36  

If they aren't using the computer lab for its intended purpose, they don't need to be there. Boot them out; they can chat in their dorms or something.
By Yatenkou 2015-11-05 08:42:49  
Ackeron said: »

Call the police lol don't you watch the news? They will rip those kids right out of their seats and drag them off.
I'd rather do the honors myself.
By Yatenkou 2015-11-05 08:43:40  
Anna Ruthven said: »

If they aren't using the computer lab for its intended purpose, they don't need to be there. Boot them out; they can chat in their dorms or something.
Dorms? Look mate...you know who has a lot of dorms? A campus that has a lot of students. Southern does not.
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2015-11-05 08:45:56  
Anna Ruthven said: »

Dorms? Look mate...you know who has a lot of dorms? A campus that has a lot of students. Southern does not.
I'm not your mate, pal.
By Ackeron 2015-11-05 08:46:50  
Redneck version of Canada speak inc!
First Page 2 3 ... 18161 18162 18163 ... 22715 22716 22717