Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 1738 1739 1740 ... 22717 22718 22719
By slipispsycho 2011-08-23 03:41:08  
Asura.Vyre said: »
A random thought before I lay down: Ever PM someone wanting to just try to know them a bit better, but not be able to actually say anything that keeps a correspondence going? Besides Ninian, anybody that has PMed me or that I PM doesn't tend to be all that interested in chatting up about anything. That or it devolves into a bunch of Emoticons and LoLs. <_> Maybe I just stink at correspondence. Which makes me wonder if I will remember to write from basic.
I suck at small talk.. In real life and online.. I'm the most introverted person in the world! Now make me a meme.. "I don't always not talk, but when I not talk, I'm thinking about what not to say".

Unless there's a subject to talk about, and I have time to compose an answer, rather than just on the fly, I suck at it. This is why I prefer forums or emails.
 Bismarck.Eburo
サーバ: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: Stephano
By Bismarck.Eburo 2011-08-23 03:42:35  
Whelp this is what I really drive, except when I need good A/C, lol. Small with balls. :P

Yes, it is encased in ice, in Texas.
 Cerberus.Kvazz
サーバ: Cerberus
user: kvazz
By Cerberus.Kvazz 2011-08-23 03:43:25  
I wish stuff from Ikea built itself :<
[+]
 Asura.Ludoggy
サーバ: Asura
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2011-08-23 03:46:11  
Asura.Alymorel said: »
Everyone logged off, I'm all alone... ; ;
/sea all
nopes
[+]
 Asura.Ina
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2011-08-23 03:46:44  
A random thought before I lay down: Ever PM someone wanting to just try to know them a bit better, but not be able to actually say anything that keeps a correspondence going? Besides Ninian, anybody that has PMed me or that I PM doesn't tend to be all that interested in chatting up about anything. That or it devolves into a bunch of Emoticons and LoLs. <_> Maybe I just stink at correspondence. Which makes me wonder if I will remember to write from basic.
Pritty much the same way... add a 3ed person to the conversation and I'm fine but if it's just one on one I will run out of things to talk about really fast.
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
user: Vyrerus
By Asura.Vyre 2011-08-23 03:47:16  
Psycho Slip said: »
I suck at small talk.. In real life and online..
I've reminded myself of this >_> <_< >_>
By slipispsycho 2011-08-23 03:47:19  
Where you from? I know from Harris, what part? Actually Houston, or some suburb or w/e you'd call it..? The ice doesn't surprise me, if you've lived here for long, the weather has been really weird the past few years.. I've lived here 26 years, the first 20-ish years of my life it only snowed twice, both times the snow melted as soon as it hit the ground.. Over the past 5 years, it has snowed at least three times, all three times it was enough to build snow balls out of (something that is amazing when you consider I live on the *** gulf) and the last time, our house, our cars and our yard was covered in an inch of snow..
 Ramuh.Austar
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Austar
By Ramuh.Austar 2011-08-23 03:48:17  
Where you from? I know from Harris, what part? Actually Houston, or some suburb or w/e you'd call it..? The ice doesn't surprise me, if you've lived here for long, the weather has been really weird the past few years.. I've lived here 26 years, the first 20-ish years of my life it only snowed twice, both times the snow melted as soon as it hit the ground.. Over the past 5 years, it has snowed at least three times, all three times it was enough to build snow balls out of (something that is amazing when you consider I live on the *** gulf) and the last time, our house, our cars and our yard was covered in an inch of snow..
Yeah and now it's hot as balls.
 Bismarck.Eburo
By Bismarck.Eburo 2011-08-23 03:48:57  

Katy, close to Cinco Ranch. I used to live in Cypress, we moved here in 2005 from New York.
 Quetzalcoatl.Yomisha
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: Yomisha
By Quetzalcoatl.Yomisha 2011-08-23 03:50:28  
XD I feel like I have a tendency to talk too much, so sometimes I hold back, especially if someone PMs me. Is that weird? lol Like I feel like people don't wanna hear me blahblahblah! I'm probably guilty of the emoticons. But I use them all the time anyway so.. >.>;

Edit! But I'm always down to talk about whatever. It's why I love this thread so much. :3
By slipispsycho 2011-08-23 03:52:33  
Bismarck.Eburo said: »

Katy, close to Cinco Ranch. I used to live in Cypress, we moved here in 2005 from New York.
I hate you. Every godddamned time a *** hurricane comes through, Katy has power back the day after the storm passes.. Last time one came through, we retreated to Pasadena with a friend (the house we live in is like 50 years old, kinda get nervous about this house just falling over) power wasn't on after 3 days, we went to katy and found one of the only hotel rooms left to get some air, and a nice comftorable bed.. went back to friend's still no power.. The last few hurricanes that have hit, it's taken us 2 weeks or so to get power back.
 Asura.Ludoggy
By Asura.Ludoggy 2011-08-23 03:52:40  
we moved here in 2005 from New York.
Of course.
 Bismarck.Eburo
By Bismarck.Eburo 2011-08-23 03:55:24  

I hate you. Every godddamned time a *** hurricane comes through, Katy has power back the day after the storm passes.. Last time one came through, we retreated to Pasadena with a friend (the house we live in is like 50 years old, kinda get nervous about this house just falling over) power wasn't on after 3 days, we went to katy and found one of the only hotel rooms left to get some air, and a nice comftorable bed.. went back to friend's still no power.. The last few hurricanes that have hit, it's taken us 2 weeks or so to get power back.

Cypress was back online in about 32 hours when Katrina(?) came through, I didn't have my own computer back then, just Xbox, but I remember lying on the floor staring at the ceiling suffering in the heat and wishing it would just come back on. Then we went to Target (in Willowbrook) for a stroll, came home and the power was back on.

I don't think our power in Katy has been out for more than 4 hours at a time during any storm since I moved here.

Asura.Ludoggy said: »
we moved here in 2005 from New York.
Of course.

Did a lot of people do it in '05? o.o
 Asura.Ludoggy
By Asura.Ludoggy 2011-08-23 03:57:22  

Not the year, but everyone moves out of New York to the south.
Thats why the south has Hocky teams I'm telling you! >:
[+]
By anjisnu 2011-08-23 03:57:41  
anyone know a good place to farm angel skins
 Bismarck.Eburo
By Bismarck.Eburo 2011-08-23 03:58:17  

Not the year, but everyone moves out of New York to the south.
Thats why the south has Hocky teams I'm telling you! >:

Well New York is one of the most expensive states to live in! Especially if you're a smoker (Thankfully I'm not.), or a heavy commuter/driver.
 Ragnarok.Hevans
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2011-08-23 03:58:42  

i never know what to say. at least you pm other people. i'm a stuffy hermit on here.
 Asura.Alymorel
user: Alimorel
By Asura.Alymorel 2011-08-23 03:59:03  
anjisnu said: »
anyone know a good place to farm angel skins
gold chests in abyssea dropped a few. Can't remember which zone though. :/
By slipispsycho 2011-08-23 03:59:39  
I really hate you.. Why you can't just suffer like the rest of us. :< It's not fair.. The rest of this area is ghettos, ***and shambles, but katy is like the little princess where everything is perfect >.<
[+]
 Bismarck.Eburo
By Bismarck.Eburo 2011-08-23 04:00:25  
I really hate you.. Why you can't just suffer like the rest of us. :< It's not fair.. The rest of this area is ghettos, ***and shambles, but katy is like the little princess where everything is perfect >.<

Lol, Cinco Ranch is even worse. I used to see a Dodge Viper, a Lamborghini, or a Ferrari at least once a day when I drove that area for work.

I just moved out of an apartment near Kirkwood and Westheimer though, not sure what area that is, whether it's Sugar Land or Houston, yes that place sucked, probably the worst part of Houston I've lived in.
 Ramuh.Austar
By Ramuh.Austar 2011-08-23 04:00:47  
Be glad you don't have to drive 30 minutes to see a movie.
By slipispsycho 2011-08-23 04:01:51  
Ramuh.Austar said: »
Who the *** drives to see a movie? That's what computers are for! <_<
 Ragnarok.Hevans
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2011-08-23 04:02:28  

my computer doesn't have overpriced giant packages of sour patch kids =(
[+]
By slipispsycho 2011-08-23 04:03:28  
Ragnarok.Hevans said: »

my computer doesn't have overpriced giant packages of sour patch kids =(
Grocery store does.
 Ramuh.Austar
By Ramuh.Austar 2011-08-23 04:03:34  
Teenage girls that like to be with friends?
 Bismarck.Eburo
By Bismarck.Eburo 2011-08-23 04:04:29  
In New York it took 40 minutes to get to the nearest Wal-Mart, and 25 to get to Wachovia bank.

In Texas, it's less than 5 for either one. (and most of the time is getting to and from your vehicle)
By slipispsycho 2011-08-23 04:05:08  
Teenage girls that like to be with friends?
Well then you're spending time with friends on the drive, don't complain about it.. If the drive bothers you, get a bigger monitor, and have movie night on your computer. My computer has a better sound system then my TV does.
 Asura.Ludoggy
By Asura.Ludoggy 2011-08-23 04:05:41  
Well New York is one of the most expensive states to live in! Especially if you dont live in a drug home off govt checks or something the likes of that
It sucks >:
But I dont wanna leave for any reason except to a place with more asian girls and *** fast food restaurants and strawberry pocky Q_Q
[+]
 Bismarck.Eburo
By Bismarck.Eburo 2011-08-23 04:06:49  
Well New York is one of the most expensive states to live in! Especially if you dont live in a drug home off govt checks or something the likes of that
It sucks >:
But I dont wanna leave for any reason except to a place with more asian girls and *** fast food restaurants and strawberry pocky Q_Q

Hrrm... think you're boned then, lol. ><
 Ramuh.Austar
By Ramuh.Austar 2011-08-23 04:07:00  
Either way, if you're in the lake jackson area and you like Chinese, I highly recommend The Taste of Nations.
First Page 2 3 ... 1738 1739 1740 ... 22717 22718 22719