Game: FFXI
By Quetzalcoatl.Generic 2011-11-20 19:11:16  
Nightfyre, wut augments do u have on ur shura? U have me intrested D:
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2011-11-20 19:13:37  
You saw the post, you should know what they can get.
Quetzalcoatl.Generic said: »
Yea comes in handy lol. Also here's my tp set. Didn't rly wanna post but every set has it's reasons lol

Far from capped haste but again I'm just trying to get low delay for kikoku procing. With the exception of haidate which I use for ddex and crit dmg
Iga ear/back? >.>
[+]
 Fenrir.Jinjo
VIP
user: Minjo
By Fenrir.Jinjo 2011-11-20 19:16:36  
Nusku's sash? I'm not sure what's going on with that gear at all.
[+]
 Ramuh.Austar
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Austar
By Ramuh.Austar 2011-11-20 19:18:57  
it's okay, he has a relic, he knows what he's doing.
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Generic
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
By Quetzalcoatl.Generic 2011-11-20 19:26:18  
Aimming for low delay like I said before x.x
I've never seen kikoku proc triple dmg on a da so that's the reason for iga ear and I use Iga back for crit rate. Just my preference :/
 Asura.Kaisuko
サーバ: Asura
user: Kaisuko
By Asura.Kaisuko 2011-11-20 19:57:19  
I've never seen kikoku proc triple dmg on a da so that's the reason for iga ear and I use Iga back for crit rate. Just my preference :/
Haste will increase attack speed as well, not to mention if you're using twilight you'll also get 2% DA, and I think Brutal's 5% DA will out perform Iga's 1%(?) DW even if the triple damage from Kikoku doesn't proc on DA.

Ramuh.Austar said: »
it's okay, he has a relic, he knows what he's doing.

Seemed kind of unnecessary. I don't believe he was denying anyone's suggestions or saying his way was the only way.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Kaisuko
By Asura.Kaisuko 2011-11-20 21:14:53  
Sylph.Nikia said: »

I never pay attention to DA/TA + 3x DMG but I want to say they can. Even if it cant it seems the DA/TA would out do 3x, being it is around 12% at 95 if i recall correctly. Having possible main and off hand either DA and/or TA would beat 3x.

Since here might as well ask for Metsu would Iga+2 or Ninja Tekko+1 win? 10DEX vs 6STR/DEX. thanks
Depends on what you're fighting. I'd say VW or anything high-tiered use Ninja Tekko+1. Iga+2 on fodder things, as you won't need the STR.
 Shiva.Chaosgod
サーバ: Shiva
user: chaosgod
By Shiva.Chaosgod 2011-11-23 11:57:37  
TP

WS

Im new to NIN, my main is DRK but i thought id train a job which could help my friends xD (Jumps on Bandwagon) they helped me with gear and I solo'd some NMs for pieces, I don't have suppa yet :/ and also I don't plan on doing empy as Im currently doing GS, any Katanas you'd suggest? (Name of trail or Katana) and any improvements to gear *Note im using Blade: Jin 8/8 Katana skill too*
 Asura.Kaisuko
By Asura.Kaisuko 2011-11-23 12:46:36  
Shiva.Chaosgod said: »
TP

WS

Im new to NIN, my main is DRK but i thought id train a job which could help my friends xD (Jumps on Bandwagon) they helped me with gear and I solo'd some NMs for pieces, I don't have suppa yet :/ and also I don't plan on doing empy as Im currently doing GS, any Katanas you'd suggest? (Name of trail or Katana) and any improvements to gear *Note im using Blade: Jin 8/8 Katana skill too*
I'd personally get an EVA Sekka for versatility. TP set looks fine. For WS neck is fine unless you can get Rancor, hands can be upgraded to Ninja Tekko+1(Ample gloves might be worth getting since your DEX for crit will be capped where as your STR might not be on higher leveled mobs(Assuming RR/GH/Apoc). Keep Atheling Mantle on for WS. BH for legs(obviously if you can get +Crit Dmg on them that would be good too). Keep Iga Kyahan for WS. Anguinus might be a slight upgrade for belt, not 100% sure about that though. Keep Epona's on for ws.
 Shiva.Chaosgod
サーバ: Shiva
user: chaosgod
By Shiva.Chaosgod 2011-11-23 18:35:29  
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
user: Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2011-11-23 18:48:04  
Don't use Iga Mimikazari. Replace with Suppa if you have it, if not go get it.
[+]
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7