フォーラム » FFXIAH.com » News » Guildwork Client
Guildwork Client
First Page 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16
 Cerberus.Beej
サーバ: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Beej
By Cerberus.Beej 2013-04-16 02:12:48  
Those are liveshouts, you can turn them off by typing /gw toggle liveshouts (also can turn them back on using the same command)
[+]
 Sylph.Hitetsu
サーバ: Sylph
user: Hitetsu
By Sylph.Hitetsu 2013-04-16 02:16:16  
Awesome, I didn't notice that command ><' Feel kinda silly now D:

Much appreciated Beej! :D
[+]
 Leviathan.Kaehlan
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Sakka
By Leviathan.Kaehlan 2013-04-18 23:31:09  
Guildwork worked just fine until I tried to add an alt (same POL account; it's a mule I leveled on another server). Now, the Summary page of Guildwork's site lists the following error:
Internal Server Error 500
Character is corrupted. Please force update.

I've been "force updating" for a few days, fully logged out/shut down the game and gone back in, done a /flush, not sure what happened. Was Guildwork only designed to operate on a 1 character per account rule? Or is there a way I can reset the character chosen or account? Also, it changed my main icon/default "post as" to the alt's name & server combination.

***Of course, complain and it works - the character items all just updated. Still curious as to how to fix the awkward default change, even though Levi/Kae is still listed as my "main character" in account settings. I realize the nifty shortcuts for the members menu are new and just added, so there might not be a fix, but thought I'd ask; it seems to be connected to the Guildwork error, due to it happening after linking the character. Thanks!
 Cerberus.Texasprincess
サーバ: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Texasprincess 2013-04-18 23:43:42  
mobile app keeps crashing even after restore :-/
 Valefor.Torren
サーバ: Valefor
By Valefor.Torren 2013-04-22 12:41:01  
I'm having trouble getting my GW to work properly. I've downloaded and installed the windower, setup a GW account, but whenever I get to the first screen in FFXI that has the Accept/Decline, the log to the side tells me that the guildwork plugin is corrupted. I've tried redownloading it a couple of times now but it's still the same issue.

Not sure if this makes a difference, but I installed the Windower 4 beta that the site recommened, should I have used the latest 3.x instead?
 Asura.Tamoa
サーバ: Asura
user: Tamoa
By Asura.Tamoa 2013-04-22 13:11:46  
Valefor.Torren said: »
I'm having trouble getting my GW to work properly. I've downloaded and installed the windower, setup a GW account, but whenever I get to the first screen in FFXI that has the Accept/Decline, the log to the side tells me that the guildwork plugin is corrupted. I've tried redownloading it a couple of times now but it's still the same issue.

Not sure if this makes a difference, but I installed the Windower 4 beta that the site recommened, should I have used the latest 3.x instead?

You don't have to download GW plugin separately (or any other plugin for that matter) with W4, just go to the plugins tab in W4 launcher and you will find it there - download the plugins you want from there. If you've downloaded plugins for W3.4 and put those in W4 plugins folder, yes I am pretty sure that will crash you and/or give you error messages.

Edit: added a pic just to show you. My GW plugin is set to off because I don't want it to autoload whenever I start the game.

[+]
 Ifrit.Domfrancisco
サーバ: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Domfrancisco 2013-05-07 10:30:02  
Love this app. I've noticed since the expansion, I'm only seeing shouts/yells sent from Jeuno. Is that something that's currently configurable, and if not, what're the chances of adding in Adoulin shouts to the feed?
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [37 days between previous and next post]
 Odin.Jmac
サーバ: Odin
user: JmacIfrit
By Odin.Jmac 2013-06-13 18:24:05  
Every time I try to load this plugin, the windower starts to load this plugin, then my game freezes and I have to turn it off if I want to play the game at all. :(

EDIT: Never mind, it wasn't guildwork causing this.
By LuminaryXion 2013-06-24 08:32:23  
I can't seem to get mine working. :(

I have everything installed, nothing is saying anything is corrupted, but none of the GW commands do anything.

Should I email the GW dev for help?
By LuminaryXion 2013-06-30 18:56:16  
If you have any unusual characters in your computer name, that will prevent the plugin from loading correctly. :P Now it's working for me.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [85 days between previous and next post]
 Leviathan.Kristo
サーバ: Leviathan
user: kristo
By Leviathan.Kristo 2013-09-23 16:15:35  
Has anyone else had problems with the AH query (/ffxiah) not working over the last week or so?
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [423 days between previous and next post]
By schnetz 2014-11-20 06:48:17  
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [819 days between previous and next post]
 Odin.Ewellina
サーバ: Odin
user: colway
By Odin.Ewellina 2017-02-16 15:47:26  
how do i get the achievemnent tab for my characters? i have GW loaded in game and logged in and my characters are verified on here. Am i missing something?

edit they are both flushed many times over a couple months.

edit any info would be apreciated thanks
[+]
 Lakshmi.Byrth
VIP
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Byrthnoth
By Lakshmi.Byrth 2017-02-16 15:57:22  
Guildwork is giving a 500 internal server error.
Administrator
By Rooks 2017-02-16 16:16:03  
Lakshmi.Byrth said: »
Guildwork is giving a 500 internal server error.

Fixed.
[+]
By Miang 2017-02-23 08:28:00  
Getting Internal Server Error 500 on guildwork again
 Sylph.Nubuo
サーバ: Sylph
user: Nubuo
By Sylph.Nubuo 2017-02-23 09:41:47  
Is Guildwork still being actively maintained/supported? The zendesk is missing, the front page has an error, and no twitter/facebook updates since like 2015.
 Asura.Clinpachi
user: Clinpachi
By Asura.Clinpachi 2017-02-23 10:08:25  
Sylph.Nubuo said: »
Is Guildwork still being actively maintained/supported? The zendesk is missing, the front page has an error, and no twitter/facebook updates since like 2015.

I heard somebody new took it over in the past week or two. Stanislav stepped down apparently and it's kind of falling apart :(
 Asura.Sechs
user: Akumasama
By Asura.Sechs 2017-02-23 11:56:10  
Hey let's not exxagerate now.
Doesn't seem to me GW is any worse now (or any better, I'll grant you that) than it has been for the past 1+ year when Stan was still in charge, at least in theory.
Administrator
By Rooks 2017-02-23 12:00:38  
Asura.Clinpachi said: »
Sylph.Nubuo said: »

I heard somebody new took it over in the past week or two. Stanislav stepped down apparently and it's kind of falling apart :(

Usagi (the guy that maintains the XIV plugin) is in charge now. I still have administrative rights and can fix website level issues (time permitting). It's not a paid gig for me though, so it falls in priority under Family/RL Work/AH.

The 500s and friends list problems should be resolved. Let me know if you see any more problems.
[+]
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: misacat
By Nadleeh Sakurai 2017-02-23 12:04:20  
would love XIV ver to be working again, since every patch update breaks it.
then again, new update next tue.
so... sadface.
[+]
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2017-02-23 12:26:16  
The FFXI community being held together by one man

Quote:
One man, alone, abandoned by the country he loves...

YouTube Video Placeholder
 Asura.Sechs
user: Akumasama
By Asura.Sechs 2017-03-01 03:12:06  
Issue on Guildwork website dashboard happening again
Administrator
By Rooks 2017-03-01 08:51:15  
Asura.Sechs said: »

Fixed.
[+]
By Mafai 2017-03-01 09:59:59  
Rooks said: »
Asura.Sechs said: »

Fixed.

r o o k s (why does it replace your name with idiot boy?), can we (the windower team) give you a new guildwork.dll to place on the site so it auto downloads the newest version? guildwork is auto updating to the old version and there is a console error from an old invalid signature.
Administrator
By Rooks 2017-03-01 10:02:33  
Mafai said: »
why does it replace your name with idiot boy?

I believe in truth in advertising

can we (the windower team) give you a new guildwork.dll to place on the site so it auto downloads the newest version? guildwork is auto updating to the old version and there is a console error from an old invalid signature

Of course, ping me on IRC to work out the details
 Asura.Chiaia
VIP
user: Demmis
By Asura.Chiaia 2017-03-01 10:24:48  
an we (the windower team) give you a new guildwork.dll to place on the site so it auto downloads the newest version? guildwork is auto updating to the old version and there is a console error from an old invalid signature.
I have wondered forever why hasn't the widower team asked if they can take out the code that does the check vs the website's version yet?

Its been an ongoing problem forever now Stan took forever to upload the new version of it after an update so the new version for you guys would just get replaced with an old one after an update till he got around to it.

What I was told a while ago Stan hadn't even touched the plugin code in forever anyway and now he has handed over the site to someone else anyway that was maintaining the 14 plugin but not 11?
 Asura.Chiaia
VIP
user: Demmis
By Asura.Chiaia 2017-03-01 10:28:30  
Rooks said: »
why does it replace your name with idiot boy?

I believe in truth in advertising
What if I want to talk about the яooks on a chess board though!
First Page 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16