Guildwork Client
First Page 2 3 ... 11 12 13 ... 14 15 16

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Odin.Ketsuu
サーバ: Odin
Game: FFXI
By Odin.Ketsuu 2012-04-27 19:00:29  
Saved the file into my plugin folder, and typed Load Guildwork into the init.txt, deleted the old GW client. Still isnt working, anyone know if I missed anything?
 Ramuh.Yarly
サーバ: Ramuh
user: nignog
By Ramuh.Yarly 2012-04-27 19:03:51  
Odin.Ketsuu said: »
Saved the file into my plugin folder, and typed Load Guildwork into the init.txt, deleted the old GW client. Still isnt working, anyone know if I missed anything?

did you login to ffxi?
did you login to gw from within ffxi? (you'd have to type "/gw login email password")
 Odin.Ketsuu
サーバ: Odin
By Odin.Ketsuu 2012-04-27 19:09:14  
That worked, I forgot to type gw at the begining. Thanks! ^^
 Phoenix.Tsuekasa
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Zantherr
By Phoenix.Tsuekasa 2012-05-01 10:05:58  
Ok, it seems to be stuck on the Checking PlayOnline Viewer Version after i've done the load Guildwork command into the script. I also logged into FFXI the normal way and tryied the /gw login email password thing (using my e-mail and password) in the game from the normal PO way into the game. Am I still doing something wrong?
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [46 days between previous and next post]
By geekgirl101 2012-06-16 11:26:57  
I just subscribed today, but I don't see anything for remote chat and I still only see 25 lines on the browser shouts. Did something change?
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [64 days between previous and next post]
 Bahamut.Bekisa
サーバ: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Bekisa 2012-08-19 17:09:04  
Necro since can't find a fix for this here and searches down :(

Phoenix.Kirana said: »
Phoenix.Kirana said: »
Is there a way to disable the "schedule" feature?
Bumping.

I'd like to removed the Schedule feature which appears in the upper left corner. Is this possible? There do not seem to be any commands relating to it.

is there a way such as "/gw schedule off" or something? Checked the guildword.com/windower page as well which has a list of commands but that's not one of them. Assuming it doesn't exist. A simple check-box on the GW website under profile or whatever would work too for me :)
 Bahamut.Mizuharu
user: Mizuharu
By Bahamut.Mizuharu 2012-08-19 17:17:50  
I just got a message that said Nrq(nrnr) is now online on Guildwork. I don't even know an Nrq(nrnr) >.>
 Bahamut.Bekisa
By Bahamut.Bekisa 2012-08-19 17:25:59  
Bahamut.Mizuharu said: »
I just got a message that said Nrq(nrnr) is now online on Guildwork. I don't even know an Nrq(nrnr) >.>

I think the plugin default adds every single person in your linkshells to the friends list. When they are on your list it shows you on/off-line status. It's probably someone in a LS you are part of but just don't know them :( (had the same issue when I was in a very large shell, Alei's, but didn't know 99% of the people in it).
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [109 days between previous and next post]
 Carbuncle.Burkey
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: Burkey
By Carbuncle.Burkey 2012-12-06 20:56:48  
necro~

is there a way to turn the in game guildwork schedule for events off? other than cancelling the event in guildwork itself?
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [78 days between previous and next post]
 Fenrir.Kitanashia
サーバ: Fenrir
user: wildjenna
By Fenrir.Kitanashia 2013-02-23 08:23:58  
I'm curious as to how my equipment history has a moogle suit and the male decenial gear in it when never got the moogle suit and I have a Mithra

I do not own the Moogle Suit/Moogle Masque nor the Decenial Coat/Crown, if I am going to have an equipment history I would like it to properly reflect what I have or have owned
 Leviathan.Arasuta
サーバ: Leviathan
user: alastair
By Leviathan.Arasuta 2013-02-23 08:51:57  
is it really that important? just hide it in character settings if it bothers you so much.
 Fenrir.Kitanashia
By Fenrir.Kitanashia 2013-02-24 08:04:18  
I shouldn't have to hide it, its a Guildwork glitch.

you know, at first I thought guildwork was good, now I don't like nor want it, but the bloody site has no way to delete your account if you don't want it
 Leviathan.Arasuta
サーバ: Leviathan
user: alastair
By Leviathan.Arasuta 2013-02-24 10:50:38  
Email Stan and ask him to remove you = job done.
 Sylph.Binckry
サーバ: Sylph
user: Binckly
By Sylph.Binckry 2013-02-24 11:31:39  
Gw does all these amazing things and you're complaining about a little glitch? <_< Of course it has glitches, it happens all the time. Just don't use the gw plugin then or go to the site if that bothers you so much <_> Also it's not like your whole FFXI career is ruined because guildwork says you have those
[+]
 Fenrir.Kitanashia
By Fenrir.Kitanashia 2013-02-28 10:32:43  
Sylph.Binckry said: »
Gw does all these amazing things and you're complaining about a little glitch? <_< Of course it has glitches, it happens all the time. Just don't use the gw plugin then or go to the site if that bothers you so much <_> Also it's not like your whole FFXI career is ruined because guildwork says you have those

guildwork only does all those amazing things if you are willing to pay for their premium service, if you are not willing to pay for their premium service it simply isn't that impressive nor is it amazing
 Bismarck.Tragedie
サーバ: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Tragedie 2013-02-28 10:40:02  
Fenrir.Kitanashia said: »
guildwork only does all those amazing things if you are willing to pay for their premium service, if you are not willing to pay for their premium service it simply isn't that impressive nor is it amazing

I can only assume you've never used the bazaar feature in FFXIAH, which will show (generally) current prices of bazaars of people /checked by users running the guildwork client. Guess I can't expect anything different from a typical Mithra running around in male decintennial gear and a moogle suit.

Seriously though, there are quite a few benefits (in reference to non-premium) if it's used to keep track of linkshell stuff, and for communicating offline with other members. I could be wrong, but I think that's what it was originally designed for anyway.

Also, it sent me a notification when I had something in my "Wanted" on ffxiah and it became available on the auction house. I'm not sure if that's supposed to be a premium-only feature or not, but was pretty damn handy when I was trying to track down a pair of cursed pumps -1 a while ago.
[+]
 Fenrir.Kitanashia
By Fenrir.Kitanashia 2013-02-28 10:57:10  
my apologies to the devs of Guildwork, I was frustrated about that glitch and angry about there not being a way to remove yourself from their site, I'll give it another chance since so many people use and love it
 Fenrir.Scragg
Administrator
user: Scragg
By Fenrir.Scragg 2013-02-28 11:25:43  
I have looked into it and all items mentioned are from "Storage Slip 11". I can't go further in the debugging process.
 Bahamut.Tokidoki
By Bahamut.Tokidoki 2013-02-28 11:40:22  
Can someone explain to me the benefits of the premium guildwork? I just started using guildwork when they changed the ranking system and the page where you can purchase premium says "faster character updates" and "no advertisements". Best as I can tell my character updates every time I zone and I don't see any ads. Elaborate anyone?
 Cerberus.Stanislav
VIP
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Stanislav
By Cerberus.Stanislav 2013-02-28 11:43:21  
Its best described by this page.

http://guildwork.com/windower
 Fenrir.Kitanashia
By Fenrir.Kitanashia 2013-02-28 11:44:50  
Fenrir.Scragg said: »
I have looked into it and all items mentioned are from "Storage Slip 11". I can't go further in the debugging process.

I wish I could tell you....I know I don't have the Moogle Suit/Masque though, I didn't participate in the giveaway it was in, because they delayed it and I missed when they actually did it

the Decennial Coat/Crown are from the 10th anniversary, I have the female versions of that set which are called Decennial Dress/Tiara in both regular and +1
 Cerberus.Stanislav
VIP
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Stanislav
By Cerberus.Stanislav 2013-02-28 11:46:32  
We have found a bug with this. 2 Items had positions swapped in the slip reader. An update will be pushed tonight and running the client will correct the problem.
[+]
 Bahamut.Scizor
user: Scizor
By Bahamut.Scizor 2013-02-28 11:50:56  
I must be missing something too, I don't see any adverts anywhere.
 Bahamut.Tokidoki
By Bahamut.Tokidoki 2013-02-28 11:56:17  
Cerberus.Stanislav said: »
Its best described by this page.

http://guildwork.com/windower

Ah, perfect. I looked at that page but didn't notice the little blue premium boxes. Duuuurp. Anyhow thanks Stan
 Asura.Florian
サーバ: Asura
user: Florian17
By Asura.Florian 2013-03-05 12:25:51  
Just a quick question, I wanted to download this so everything could show up on my page, but I run FFXI on my xbox and don't have windower. So will this still work with just downloading the guildwork client?
 Lakshmi.Byrth
VIP
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Byrthnoth
By Lakshmi.Byrth 2013-03-05 12:27:23  
Unfortunately not. You need to be running the PC version in order for it to work.
By Mazing 2013-04-01 03:46:33  
I just installed it and for some reason i can't load guildwork in the init.txt file to save. When i click on save it keeps telling me access denied and it won't let me save it. And yes i am in Administrator.
 Sylph.Hitetsu
サーバ: Sylph
user: Hitetsu
By Sylph.Hitetsu 2013-04-16 01:07:45  
Is there a way to stop shouts from spamming me? I'm getting shout and yell messages from every zone - even when I'm in my MH >_>

While I love being able to check shouts that're going on, if I can see them anyway (say, in Jeuno), then I'm getting 2 of them - if I can't, then my log's still being flooded by them. I've only just logged on today, but yesterday it was horrific.

First Page 2 3 ... 11 12 13 ... 14 15 16