What Grinds Your Gears?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Undead » What grinds your gears?
What grinds your gears?
First Page 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 313 314 315
 Garuda.Littledarc
サーバ: Garuda
Game: FFXI
By Garuda.Littledarc 2009-02-23 16:37:45  
Kaylen said:
Keldewis said:

Snatch Morsel, is there really a need for this, and why are the damn birds never full, I eat one piece and my char is full for at least 30 mins, but birds get to snack attack all day, they should get slower and progressively less agile the more they eat, but then SE would just give them another JA where they vommit on you.

Or it would be nice if they would give a small chance% that they would drop some of the food they ate when killed.

then we could have a lotting war for the food!
 Asura.Celene
サーバ: Asura
user: Celene
By Asura.Celene 2009-02-23 17:22:07  
Littledarc said:
Kaylen said:
Keldewis said:

Snatch Morsel, is there really a need for this, and why are the damn birds never full, I eat one piece and my char is full for at least 30 mins, but birds get to snack attack all day, they should get slower and progressively less agile the more they eat, but then SE would just give them another JA where they vommit on you.

Or it would be nice if they would give a small chance% that they would drop some of the food they ate when killed.

My sushi, hands off! QQ
 Asura.Kaylen
user: Kaylen
By Asura.Kaylen 2009-02-23 17:44:58  
Celene said:
Littledarc said:
Kaylen said:
Keldewis said:

My sushi, hands off! QQ

lol
 Fenrir.Shindo
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Shindo
By Fenrir.Shindo 2009-02-23 17:55:59  
Wooooodum said:
Imola said:
When corsair try's to play DD, and forgets about evoker roll for mp ~_~

When Corsair plays DD, and people whine about Evoker's Roll.

When ppl only see COR as "omgrefreshfapfap" and ask it to /WHM or something like that instead of recognizing its DD potential.

At least it seems that way to me. I plan to level COR soon, but for now I'll defer to Woo(ooo)dum to see if I'm right or not.

As far as Campaign, where do I begin? Mages who'd rather deal low melee damage to mobs than take a minute to raise you before the battle ends. These "couples" that drag one mob way off and try to duo it, then god forbid they toss out a heal to anyone but their "beloved". Generally stupid stuff like that.

What really pissed me off was when people used to just show up and sing/buff themselves and not participate. Thank god SE fixed that.
 Valefor.Xenogelion
サーバ: Valefor
By Valefor.Xenogelion 2009-02-23 18:13:04  
When people shout in Whitegate for a Corsair's 2 hour.
 Asura.Malekith
By Asura.Malekith 2009-02-23 18:36:12  
Xenogelion said:
When people shout in Whitegate for a Corsair's 2 hour.

^BUMP

I'll add on one other little thing, when they do this and only offer 5k for it!
 Garuda.Wooooodum
user: Wooooodum
By Garuda.Wooooodum 2009-02-23 18:52:09  
Quote:
What grinds your gears?

When you spend five hours killing Aw'aerns and Ix'DRG doesn't pop QQQQQQQQQQ
 Kujata.Houshisama
サーバ: Kujata
By Kujata.Houshisama 2009-02-23 19:46:59  
when someone invites you to party then the party disbands shortly after.

You know... those times when you are seeking in whitegate, get invite in crawlers nest, use warp taru to jeuno, hop on chocobo, ride for 5 minutes, get inside, run to basement, kill 2 things with party, then DISBAND
[+]
 Alexander.Miradj
サーバ: Alexander
By Alexander.Miradj 2009-02-23 19:57:21  
What grinds my gears is when I don't shift right in my Honda Civic.
 Asura.Malekith
By Asura.Malekith 2009-02-23 20:11:42  
People who whine about needing a cure in campaign battle (CB)... If they were worried about taking hate and eating dmg they should just sub WHM or DNC or /sh "CB PT can I have it" before the CB started.

On a related note, people who whine about needing a raise... Again if you were worried about taking hate and getting killed either /whm, bring a RR item, spend AN to buy a RR item when and where you can, /sh to join a CB PT, or just sftu and don't campaign.

The people around you in the battle aren't there to babysit folks who didn't come prepared.

This all said anyone who warps out at the end of a fight instead of raising anyone in plain sight that's just outright discourteous. People have every right to complain about that, I'll grant that much...
 Hades.Buffy
サーバ: Hades
By Hades.Buffy 2009-02-23 20:37:57  
reading posts that describing the impossible such as: "LL kills lvl 75 player" and the post turns out to be bunk. I would say that is what grinds my gears.
 Lakshmi.Septroth
サーバ: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Septroth 2009-02-23 20:41:10  
Wooooodum said:
Quote:
What grinds your gears?

umm yea how about camp for 6 hours to get it to pop then it dosent drop my cape
 Garuda.Wooooodum
By Garuda.Wooooodum 2009-02-23 20:43:50  
Septroth said:
Wooooodum said:
Quote:
What grinds your gears?

7 hours and counting, still no pop. 46k EXP, 16 Aern Organs and 6 Tissues though...
 Lakshmi.Septroth
サーバ: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Septroth 2009-02-23 20:45:53  
Wooooodum said:
Septroth said:
Wooooodum said:
Quote:
What grinds your gears?

7 hours and counting, still no pop. 46k EXP, 16 Aern Organs and 6 Tissues though...

im gona come over and steal ur cape when it finanly pops ^^
 Garuda.Pastor
user: Pastor
By Garuda.Pastor 2009-02-23 21:19:22  
ha Wooooodum asked if i wanted to go and i said no i went to Besieged and try solo'ing the Hydra NM i was doing ok then it ended the giant wuss did a runner !
 Gilgamesh.Phalon
サーバ: Gilgamesh
user: patience
By Gilgamesh.Phalon 2009-02-23 21:36:44  
Wow im surprised no one said JP ONRY /seacom
 Ifrit.Haseyo
サーバ: Ifrit
user:
By Ifrit.Haseyo 2009-02-23 21:41:28
 Delete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

I don't blame them.
Hell, I even have JP onry /seacoms and just respond with {Understood} all the time.
 Shiva.Artemicion
サーバ: Shiva
user:
By Shiva.Artemicion 2009-02-23 22:07:05

People that use ridiculously lame, unoriginal, stupid, and/or pointless character names for their mains. Especially with xxxxx before and after the intended name.
 Garuda.Wooooodum
By Garuda.Wooooodum 2009-02-23 22:08:14  
Artemicion said:
People that use ridiculously lame, unoriginal, stupid, and/or pointless character names for their mains. Especially with xxxxx before and after the intended name.

Artemicion said:

:O

You have been trolled!
 Shiva.Artemicion
user:
By Shiva.Artemicion 2009-02-23 22:12:31

I knew you were good for something.
 Garuda.Wooooodum
By Garuda.Wooooodum 2009-02-23 22:13:49  
Artemicion said:
I knew you were good for something.

:)

Ninja Edit: 8 and a half hours and no Ix'DRG, screw this, lol

Nice new avatar :o Still prefer the stoned cat though =)
 Garuda.Wooooodum
By Garuda.Wooooodum 2009-02-23 22:23:11  
Shindo said:
When ppl only see COR as "omgrefreshfapfap" and ask it to /WHM or something like that instead of recognizing its DD potential.

At least it seems that way to me. I plan to level COR soon, but for now I'll defer to Woo(ooo)dum to see if I'm right or not.

This is only because people generally perceive Corsair as a lower quality Bard... So like Bards, they don't make effort with their gear and thus gimp any form of damage they might be able to inflict. Corsairs that really make the effort will outparse most jobs on Colibris and provide parties with ample support in the process. People just aren't willing to give people a chance to show it. We have the majority who just can't be bothered to make an effort to thank for this.
 Shiva.Ethereal
user:
By Shiva.Ethereal 2009-02-23 22:29:04

You know what really grinds my gears?

When people ask for raise when it's completely and utterly counter productive to just HPing and killing 2 mobs to make up for lost exp. There's a reason raise is level 25-50.
 Asura.Reublucian
user:
By Asura.Reublucian 2009-02-23 22:31:00

I hate it when people say how much of a terrible player you are because you did something they didn't like, and then when you ask them why you are so terrible so you can improve it and fix it, they just start insulting your mother and talk about your sexuality. That's kind of annoying lol
 Garuda.Antipika
user: Antipika
By Garuda.Antipika 2009-02-23 22:40:22  
Wooooodum said:
8 and a half hours and no Ix'DRG

Just wait for some 50+ RReraise Ix'DRK, it's even worse cause you aint getting any exp.
 Siren.Khellendros
サーバ: Siren
By Siren.Khellendros 2009-02-23 22:59:59  
When someone sees you with a couple links in a low level zone (You're a 75 x/x who will have no trouble with them) and they Diaga/AoE to get the mobs off you, kill them, and then say "Do you need any help?" after realizing by your relic armor that you're obviously high enough to kill something.

Or the morons who check you 10 times in 20 seconds thinking you've changed your bazaar while you've been standing around.
 Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph
サーバ: Pandemonium
By Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph 2009-02-23 23:03:56  
Khellendros said:
When someone sees you with a couple links in a low level zone (You're a 75 x/x who will have no trouble with them) and they Diaga/AoE to get the mobs off you, kill them, and then say "Do you need any help?" after realizing by your relic armor that you're obviously high enough to kill something.

Or the morons who check you 10 times in 20 seconds thinking you've changed your bazaar while you've been standing around.

^That.

Or LS' that get pissy you missed an event or two. So what if your mom died, puppy got ran over, your sister is kidnapped, your wife cheated on you, you got fired, your PC/360/PS2(3) failed and you were in jail. You're expected to come on your RDM because FFXI is srs.

Thus why I avoid end game like the black death.
 Siren.Khellendros
サーバ: Siren
By Siren.Khellendros 2009-02-23 23:16:19  
Eternaltriumph said:
Or LS' that get pissy you missed an event or two. So what if your mom died, puppy got ran over, your sister is kidnapped, your wife cheated on you, you got fired, your PC/360/PS2(3) failed and you were in jail. You're expected to come on your RDM because FFXI is srs.

Thus why I avoid end game like the black death.

You forgot that your deaf, dumb (mute), blind, paraplegic, Alzheimer's ridden, cancerous and bald Grandfather fell down the stairs and became a vegetable.
 Odin.Blazza
サーバ: Odin
user: Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2009-02-23 23:24:02  
Khellendros said:

/guilty

I check bazaars a lot, and sometimes I'll check someone twice not realising it was the person I just checked lol.

Reublucian said:
I hate it when people say how much of a terrible player you are because you did something they didn't like, and then when you ask them why you are so terrible so you can improve it and fix it, they just start insulting your mother and talk about your sexuality. That's kind of annoying lol

Aye, I at least tell people why they suck :p
 Hades.Triet
サーバ: Hades
user: Sirseiko
By Hades.Triet 2009-02-23 23:26:05  
BLMs(who have Retrace) and shout for retrace in WG/Jeuno.

With that in mind, people who shout for retrace. . .It's uuber freaking easy to get to. Get to WG, warp to home nation, run outside, use the Maw, and then BAM! You're there. Not much walking because all those spots it warps you are very close to the next warp. What ~10-15min is time you can't waste?

I mean you're either in Jeuno/WG anyways. If you in jeuno it'll cost 300gil to get to jeuno. then get the imp. silver piece warp to home nation and run. . .yeeeeah, thats really hard and time consuming.
First Page 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 313 314 315