Atma Of The Razed Ruins; Do You Want It?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Diabolos » Atma of the Razed Ruins; Do You Want It?
Atma of the Razed Ruins; Do You Want It?
 Diabolos.Xeonha
サーバ: Diabolos
Game: FFXI
user: Xeonha
By Diabolos.Xeonha 2010-11-21 03:40:53  
10/21/2010; 6pm cst

Send either Yugl or me a tell if you want to buy a spot.

Before anyone starts drama, we're only doing this run because we have 5 people asking us to farm/pop it for them for a price. We already have the atma for ourselves. We are doing this by request and for gil. Still have a problem with it? Switch servers and get the atma for them for free.
[+]
 Hades.Stefanos
サーバ: Hades
user: Stefanos
By Hades.Stefanos 2010-11-21 03:42:28  
Man, why couldn't this be on Cerb?

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
By Gemah 2010-11-21 04:00:11  
Lakshmi.Mabrook said:
When I did the NM I went with a group of players who were gonna sell me rr atma and unkai back for cheap cuz im lazy blah blah okay and they're member's gear is pimp also. Start doing ironman and no proc at all for like 20+ each ws type cuz each hit is considered a ws for atma proc (crazy ***lol). So, they're like w/e let's just kill it without atma and it still had good 20% or so left. Someone starts to d/c couple mins later, meh w/e no big deal, but then it spawns into it's head form and the d/c'd person had hate and it despawned ftw!

Cool story bro.
 Ragnarok.Corres
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Geloudia
By Ragnarok.Corres 2010-11-21 04:00:25  
got this for free kinda. just shouted in port jeuno went in i had pop items and we got it. what's so hard to believe you can get it without paying for it?

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Bahamut.Xslayrx
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Xslayrx
By Bahamut.Xslayrx 2010-11-21 05:10:24  
Ragnarok.Corres said:
got this for free kinda. just shouted in port jeuno went in i had pop items and we got it. what's so hard to believe you can get it without paying for it?
No one ever said it was hard. Nothing in abyssea is actually hard, but some people don't feel like farming pops and shouting for people to do it.
 Bahamut.Xslayrx
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Xslayrx
By Bahamut.Xslayrx 2010-11-21 05:11:13  
Lakshmi.Mabrook said:
Gemah said:
Cool story bro.
.orb yrots looC
I had to read that like 20 times before I figured out it was "Cool story bro." backwards... >.>
[+]