フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Blue Mage » solo ISNM3k
solo ISNM3k
First Page 2
 Leviathan.Draylo
サーバ: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2010-10-05 17:57:46  
Nothing special nowdays but something fun to do if you find yourself with surplus isnm and bored?

[+]
 Siren.Itachi
サーバ: Siren
By Siren.Itachi 2010-10-05 18:02:16  
I'm loving that sword .dat swap. Also, I love what you did with the utsusemi icons. I should really do that.
[+]
 Leviathan.Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2010-10-05 23:46:17  
Yeah se's offical one gets cut off by status timer lol so big numbers can be useful.
[+]
 Alexander.Odaka
サーバ: Alexander
user: Odaka
By Alexander.Odaka 2010-10-06 00:06:31  
thats the theme song from ghost in the shell isnt it?
 Shiva.Khimaira
サーバ: Shiva
user: Sindri
By Shiva.Khimaira 2010-10-06 00:06:42  
Makes me want to play again :( I miss my BLU!
 Bahamut.Dasva
サーバ: Bahamut
user: dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2010-10-06 00:07:58  
Alexander.Odaka said:
thats the theme song from ghost in the shell isnt it?
The opening for the series yes
 Alexander.Odaka
サーバ: Alexander
user: Odaka
By Alexander.Odaka 2010-10-06 00:11:17  
what i meant yeah, saw that edit too :P
 Lakshmi.Greggles
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Greggles
By Lakshmi.Greggles 2010-10-06 00:21:16  
Leviathan.Draylo said:
Yeah se's offical one gets cut off by status timer lol so big numbers can be useful.

You can move the StatusTimer numbers fairly easily using the init.txt. I personally use statustimer setposy 45 - make sure you set it under the load statustimer or else the move won't work. Also, if you have to unload and reload statustimer for some reason(like fixing resources.xml or whatever) you'll have to set it again.
 Bahamut.Weasel
user: Weasel
By Bahamut.Weasel 2010-10-06 03:39:36  
YES! CHOCOBO EGG!!
 Asura.Rinkydink
サーバ: Asura
user: rinkydink
By Asura.Rinkydink 2010-10-06 03:51:04  
you have mail! lol
 Caitsith.Enygma
サーバ: Caitsith
user: Enygma3
By Caitsith.Enygma 2010-10-06 04:42:14  
Lakshmi.Greggles said:
Leviathan.Draylo said:
You can move the StatusTimer numbers fairly easily using the init.txt. I personally use statustimer setposy 45 - make sure you set it under the load statustimer or else the move won't work. Also, if you have to unload and reload statustimer for some reason(like fixing resources.xml or whatever) you'll have to set it again.

Just put this into your init file and you wont ever have to reload it, it will always have your status timer moved. Also not everyone might want to do this since it blocks your /search(first person on list only).

Quote:
load StatusTimer
statustimer setposy 71
[+]
 Leviathan.Anbu
By Leviathan.Anbu 2010-10-06 09:51:13  
Nice ***bro ^^ once again Blu ftw
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
user: Fyyvoaa
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2010-10-06 10:44:02  
Nicely done~
 Bahamut.Zorander
user: Zor
By Bahamut.Zorander 2010-10-06 11:02:39  
Leviathan.Draylo said:
Nothing special nowdays but something fun to do if you find yourself with surplus isnm and bored?
Surplus Imperial Standing? Lol I am worried that I might run out of Imperial Standing..I would spam ISNM before...to bad Khroma Ores are worth much at all now(jokes on an you Salvage ppl lol). Good job on solo.
 Leviathan.Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2010-10-07 00:54:01  
lol yeah I have 1k IS myself... I try to save it for sanction refresh and silver peices but I never xp in Aht Urghan anymore and it seems besiged NEVER comes ever... maybe during JP times?
 Fenrir.Gradd
サーバ: Fenrir
By Fenrir.Gradd 2010-10-07 01:11:09  
wow impressive x;

I noticed you cast Metalic Body in MND gear? I thought it was only effected by Skill?
 Leviathan.Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2010-10-07 01:23:21  
Nah I cast M body in +skill which was my ws set, I didn't bring my AF2 head out cause of item space issues atm -.- need to rearrange some crap. I did cast one M body lazy in my tp gear though.
 Fenrir.Gradd
サーバ: Fenrir
By Fenrir.Gradd 2010-10-07 01:24:06  
Leviathan.Draylo said:
Nah I cast M body in +skill which was my ws set, I didn't bring my AF2 head out cause of item space issues atm -.- need to rearrange some crap. I did cast one M body lazy in my tp gear though.

Oh gotcha! Still rly bad *** tho that takes some skill @_@

I wouldnt dream of doing that on my blu <.<
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-10-07 01:24:59  
Were you using Ichi and Ni from the menus? :o
 Bahamut.Dasva
user: dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2010-10-07 01:27:35  
I might try this. I needs luminian ores lol
 Bismarck.Themuffingirl
サーバ: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Themuffingirl 2010-10-07 01:28:33  
I've been taking DRG out to the new birds in the mire west of Nashmau to farm Imperial Standing. Pop an XP ring since nobody seems to XP outside of Abyssea anymore anyway, bring a BRD friend/mule or another DRG or really any DD you can keep alive and you can get a good chunk of IS without waiting on a Beseiged. I think I was getting 26k/hour duo with an XP ring, they check as VT to 85. If you have an hour to kill and need a little IS it's a decent time filler. They hit like trucks but they're pretty squishy and don't do damnation dive like the ones they put outside Tav last update. They do link so be careful with your pulls, that's where the friend/mule comes in handy. I haven't explored any of the other new mobs they put in ToAU areas so I don't know if there's better options, but this works great for me. Just a quick tip for those suffering with low IS, I was too at one point.
 Leviathan.Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2010-10-07 01:32:49  
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Were you using Ichi and Ni from the menus? :o

Yes i'm lazy like that lol, I just cast them in my tp gear but I should be swapping into my homam pants/loq earring ;x. I do have a macro but sometimes I just don't care enough lol.
 Carbuncle.Virtuosus
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: Virtuosus
By Carbuncle.Virtuosus 2010-10-07 04:00:24  
May I ask the exact positioning of your Recast plugin? I'd love to get mine there.
 Lakshmi.Greggles
By Lakshmi.Greggles 2010-10-07 04:03:19  
Caitsith.Enygma said:
Lakshmi.Greggles said:
Leviathan.Draylo said:

Just put this into your init file and you wont ever have to reload it, it will always have your status timer moved. Also not everyone might want to do this since it blocks your /search(first person on list only).

Quote:
load StatusTimer
statustimer setposy 71

Well, I meant reload only if you needed to fix your resources lately as I have for new spells - or even just changing the durations for statustimers on certain buffs. I fixed a lot of the status timers to have the full duration on it, counting down rather than counting up(Composure, LA / DA etc) and what not.

Cerberus.Kvazz
サーバ: Cerberus
user: kvazz
By Cerberus.Kvazz 2010-10-07 04:26:52  
Leviathan.Draylo said:

Any way you could email me those utsu .dats if I PM you my email?

GJ btw!
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-10-07 04:32:28  
Cerberus.Kvazz said:
Leviathan.Draylo said:

GJ btw!

magic
 Cerberus.Kvazz
サーバ: Cerberus
user: kvazz
By Cerberus.Kvazz 2010-10-07 04:36:15  
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Cerberus.Kvazz said:
Leviathan.Draylo said:

GJ btw!

magic

well ty ^^,
 Leviathan.Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2010-10-07 04:54:36  
Carbuncle.Virtuosus said:
May I ask the exact positioning of your Recast plugin? I'd love to get mine there.

Hm I haven't changed mine in a long time, where is it at again?
 Lakshmi.Greggles
By Lakshmi.Greggles 2010-10-07 05:16:31  
Recast.ini, found in your plugins folder if i remember right, change it to this:

[Recast_Position]
X=495
Y=50

It may be slightly different on his than yours. If you change it in Recast.ini, you can open your windower console and type reload recast if you wanna mess with the position and find a good spot for it while messing around in Recast.ini.
 Carbuncle.Virtuosus
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: Virtuosus
By Carbuncle.Virtuosus 2010-10-07 05:23:27  
Oh, while we're on this topic. I was wondering what UI everybody uses now? I usually used Emiko's FFXIStyle, but it hasn't been updated for a while and well...alot of the statuses we get now appear as DEBUG and show a Battlefield icon...and I was also noticing alot of screenshots lately with like GM icons next to people's names or just completely random ***...is there somebody new keeping ***updated?
First Page 2