Aliens Are Monitoring Our Nukes, Worry Ex-Air Forc

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Aliens Are Monitoring Our Nukes, Worry Ex-Air Forc
Aliens Are Monitoring Our Nukes, Worry Ex-Air Forc
First Page 2 ... 15 16 17
 Bahamut.Stanflame
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2010-09-24 00:00:37  
http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2010/09/23/aliens-monitoring-nukes-worry-ex-air-force-officers/?test=faces

Quote:
Captain Robert Salas was on duty in Montana in 1967 when a UFO shut down the nuclear missiles on his base. And he's hardly the only one to make such a claim.

On Monday, six former U.S. Air Force officers and one former enlisted man will break their silence about similar events at the National Press Club, all centering around unidentified flying objects and nuclear missiles. They plan to urge the government to publicly confirm the incidents, stating that they were ordered never to discuss the events.

"We're talking about unidentified flying objects, as simple as that," Salas told FoxNews.com. "They're often known as UFOs, you could call them that," he added. Salas, a former U.S. Air Force nuclear missile launch officer, will host the event along with researcher Robert Hastings, author of "UFOs and Nukes: Extraordinary Encounters at Nuclear Weapons Sites.

According to the pair, witness testimony from more than 120 former or retired military personnel points to an ongoing and alarming intervention by unidentified aerial objects at nuclear weapons sites, as recently as 2003. In some cases, several nuclear missiles simultaneously and inexplicably malfunctioned while a disc-shaped object silently hovered nearby.

"I was on duty when an object came over and hovered directly over the site," Salas said, regarding the March 16, 1967, event at Malmstrom AFB in Montana. "The missiles shut down, 10 Minuteman missiles. And the same thing happened at another site a week later," he said.

Are they evidence of unknown military action from a foreign country, or are these extraterrestrial visitors? Salas thinks the answer is clear -- and finds it curious that they're so interested in our nuclear arsenal.

"There's a strong interest [in our missiles] by these objects, wherever they come from. I personally think they're not from planet Earth."

Another participant, retired Col. Charles Halt, observed a disc-shaped object directing beams of light down into the RAF Bentwaters airbase in England and heard on the radio that they landed in the nuclear weapons storage area. Both men claim the Air Force warned them never to disclose details of the events.

"The U.S. Air Force is lying about the national security implications of unidentified aerial objects at nuclear bases and we can prove it," Salas said. Col. Halt adds, "I believe that the security services of both the United States and the United Kingdom have attempted -- both then and now -- to subvert the significance of what occurred at RAF Bentwaters by the use of well-practiced methods of disinformation."

The group plans to distribute declassified U.S. government documents at the event that they claim will substantiate the reality of UFO activity at nuclear weapons sites extending back to 1948. The press conference will also address present-day concerns about the abuse of government secrecy as well as the ongoing threat of nuclear weapons.

"This is only the tip of the iceberg, these stories," Salas told FoxNews.com.

Interesting
[+]
By Flionheart 2010-09-24 00:02:00  
wat

Undelete | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Serj
user: Serj
By Bahamut.Serj 2010-09-24 00:04:26  
Flionheart said:
wat
 Bahamut.Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2010-09-24 00:08:00  
Why? there are stories I heard about from what I understand... about freaky ***going on around nuclear silo's. Some on england and a lot in other places. It could be anything, but for your weapons to malfunction and for the government to shut you up there has to be a reason. Nuclear weapons malfunctioning, beams checking the bunkers where they are... would look scary to the naked eye.

There should be nothing to hide anyway..
[+]
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
サーバ: Phoenix
user: AnnaMolly
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-09-24 00:08:25  
[+]
 Fenrir.Stiklelf
サーバ: Fenrir
user: stikle
By Fenrir.Stiklelf 2010-09-24 00:11:05  
Bahamut.Stanflame said:
Why? there are stories I heard about from what I understand... about freaky ***going on around nuclear silo's. Some on england and a lot in other places. It could be anything, but for your weapons to malfunction and for the government to shut you up there has to be a reason. Nuclear weapons malfunctioning, beams checking the bunkers where they are... would look scary to the naked eye.

There should be nothing to hide anyway..
kay.
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-09-24 00:13:08  
Bahamut.Stanflame said:
Why? there are stories I heard about from what I understand... about freaky ***going on around nuclear silo's. Some on england and a lot in other places. It could be anything, but for your weapons to malfunction and for the government to shut you up there has to be a reason. Nuclear weapons malfunctioning, beams checking the bunkers where they are... would look scary to the naked eye. There should be nothing to hide anyway..

Interesante historia, ese.

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2010-09-24 00:14:41  
Before you comment again and go critical and anal. That was hardly the reason, pretty much I felt like it. If you read the article you would see the ex officers here are serious about what they are going to hold a conference about. It said it seems to be Monday, so till then we will see what they are talking about. I always like reading stuff like this.
[+]
By Flionheart 2010-09-24 00:15:53  
Bahamut.Stanflame said:
Before you comment again and go critical and anal. That was hardly the reason, pretty much I felt like it. If you read the article you would see the ex officers here are serious about what they are going to hold a conference about. It said it seems to be Monday, so till then we will see what they are talking about. I always like reading stuff like this.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Fenrir.Stiklelf
By Fenrir.Stiklelf 2010-09-24 00:17:57  
Are they like worried that aliens are going to try to kill us?

I'm confused on what the point is.
 Caitsith.Judaine
サーバ: Caitsith
user: Judaine
By Caitsith.Judaine 2010-09-24 00:21:28  
[+]
 Bahamut.Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2010-09-24 00:24:39  
Fenrir.Stiklelf said:

You would have to watch some of those documentaries. They are on youtube usually, there was something concerning England a while back but the officers were told to shut up.

Let us pretend there was something legitimate going on at that army base in England. It scanned nuclear weapons, so if it was scanning nuclear weapons there had to be a reason.

a). Something happened concerning nuclear activity in the future and someone came back in time to see what the cause was, they have these weapon silo's every where around the world.

b) maybe they were looking for a new energy source, and scanned there.

For something to cancel out nuclear energy, that is strange. So maybe these things were some abnormal anomaly? that some how attracted the nuclear energy inside the nukes?

They want the truth to come out... but it is true that some people have been shut up when they saw something. That is what usually documentaries show.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
By Flionheart 2010-09-24 00:28:06  
Bahamut.Stanflame said:
Fenrir.Stiklelf said:

You would have to watch some of those documentaries. They are on youtube usually, there was something concerning England a while back but the officers were told to shut up.

Let us pretend there was something legitimate going on at that army base in England. It scanned nuclear weapons, so if it was scanning nuclear weapons there had to be a reason.

a). Something happened concerning nuclear activity in the future and someone came back in time to see what the cause was, they have these weapon silo's every where around the world.

For something to cancel out nuclear energy, that is strange. So maybe these things were some abnormal anomaly? that some how attracted the nuclear energy inside the nukes?

They want the truth to come out... but it is true that some people have been shut up when they saw something. That is what usually documentaries show.

[+]
 Bahamut.Serj
user: Serj
By Bahamut.Serj 2010-09-24 00:28:29  
Read this

Quote:
Information is encoded in the correlations between future and past:
* Advantage: Semiclassical gravity is sufficient, i.e., the solution does not depend on details of (still not well understood) quantum gravity.
* Disadvantage: Contradicts the intuitive view of nature as an entity that evolves with time.
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-09-24 00:30:29  

Stop Right There Criminal Scum,

My name is Imperial Guard, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are low endurance, low intelligence troublemakers who spend every second of their day looking for laws to break. You are everything bad in Tamriel. Honestly, have any of you ever bought something? I mean, I guess it's fun stealing shopkeepers' property because of your low score in mercantile, but you all take it to a whole new level. This is even worse than pickpocketing wandering traders when no guards are around.

Don't be a criminal. Just hit anyone within eyesight. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the running team, and starter on my shouting team. What sports do you play, other than "commit senseless acts of violence and theft against those who cannot defend themselves"? I also have full Imperial Armor, and have arrested the hero many times (She just paid the fine; ***was SO gold). You are all criminals who should have just payed the fine. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It's me apprehending a criminal
[+]
By Flionheart 2010-09-24 00:30:32  
JOHN CONNOR, COME WITH ME IF YOU WANT TO LIVE

[+]
 Bahamut.Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2010-09-24 00:32:43  
Flionheart said:
Bahamut.Stanflame said:
Fenrir.Stiklelf said:

You missed a bold part just so you know....
 Fenrir.Stiklelf
By Fenrir.Stiklelf 2010-09-24 00:33:49  
I'm pretty sure if something can fly to our planet, in space, without making a sound, it already knows about splitting atoms.

And if it wanted to hurt us, I'm pretty sure it wouldn't need to shut down our warheads.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-09-24 00:34:42  
*pretends to be a hot asian chick*......*faps* Something's going on..
[+]
By Flionheart 2010-09-24 00:35:33  
Bahamut.Stanflame said:
Flionheart said:
Bahamut.Stanflame said:
Fenrir.Stiklelf said:

You missed a bold part just so you know....

[+]
 Bahamut.Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2010-09-24 00:35:55  
Fenrir.Stiklelf said:
I'm pretty sure if something can fly to our planet, in space, without making a sound, it already knows about splitting atoms.

And if it wanted to hurt us, I'm pretty sure it wouldn't need to shut down our warheads.

Exactly if something is shutting down and interfering with warheads and other nuclear energy... either the object is designed to do so...or it did it by it's self.
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
user: Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2010-09-24 00:36:03  
RE: article: lol
Bahamut.Serj said:
Read this

Quote:
Information is encoded in the correlations between future and past:
* Advantage: Semiclassical gravity is sufficient, i.e., the solution does not depend on details of (still not well understood) quantum gravity.
* Disadvantage: Contradicts the intuitive view of nature as an entity that evolves with time.
A concept more in line with the actual nature of spacetime (as we currently understand it) rather than the incredibly limited way in which we perceive it isn't something I'd necessarily call a disadvantage. Of course, there's no guarantee that's the actual solution for the paradox. It seems reasonable, but that's no guarantee of anything.
 Quetzalcoatl.Giazz
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: Gias
By Quetzalcoatl.Giazz 2010-09-24 00:38:05  
Phoenix.Kojo said:
*pretends to be a hot asian chick*......*faps* Something's going on..

You bloody wanker!
By Flionheart 2010-09-24 00:38:14  
My opinion on this:

Post deleted by User.
First Page 2 ... 15 16 17