Aliens Are Monitoring Our Nukes, Worry Ex-Air Forc

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Aliens Are Monitoring Our Nukes, Worry Ex-Air Forc
Aliens Are Monitoring Our Nukes, Worry Ex-Air Forc
First Page 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17
 Bahamut.Stanflame
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2010-09-25 01:29:29  
You should not post either since I can not see anything.

Undelete | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2010-09-25 01:39:34  
wow and it posts again, and I still can not see posts. I will explain how I know you're posting if you are slow spicy.

I go to the sites main page and see your name on the list, not rocket science at all.

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Alymorel
サーバ: Asura
user: Alimorel
By Asura.Alymorel 2010-09-25 01:43:42  
Bahamut.Stanflame said:
Here you go stupid. insignificant idiot, who can not use full brain power when they need it. I have done it multiple times, nor am I insane. Most of you are pathetic, heck I in real life I am probably..... not going to go there. Not looking to have people pissed off at me.

Since you are not a scientist, even if you were, since you have not experienced what I have, I do not have to listen to you. I know what I am talking about, what I sensed, felt, thought, smelled, and whatever else.

Siren.Catabolic said:
Leviathan.Yokhai said:
Siren.Catabolic said:
Obama's pick
This is a recent touch on this topic.

Cold War
A commonly accepted account from the Cold War.

Jeane Dixon

A famous recognized psychic employed by multiple presidents.

Recent movie made from a book based on true events.

Believe what you like, but there is evidence all around pointing to the fact that a select few are indeed capable to an extent.

First, learn to use at least some grammar. Before you get into the, "Oh it's the internet, who cares?" People do care enough when it interferes with the comprehension of the post (Yes, I know I will probably have some mistakes, but at least my post will be understandable).

Second of all, sorry, but I am graduating in a little while with a degree in science (Chemistry to be specific), so no, not everyone who posts on these forums is a "stupid, insignificant idiot." Some of us do know what we are talking about.

Three, most of the links posted in that thread wouldn't even be truly accepted by scientists in the field. Not even the video. Heck, I've had to do numerous projects in history classes (they are part of the gen ed classes before you possibly bring up a why history, I thought you said you were a science major notion) where we had to do reports on movies and the inconsistencies and exaggerations between film and true history. So, just because it's in the media, especially the internet, does not mean it is true and/or fact.

Four, you're right, no one has experienced what you have, but when you've already ruined your credibility earlier in the thread (and possibly other threads) you aren't going to get many skeptics to believe you. If anything, they are indeed going to call you crazy and laugh at the notion even more.

Sorry to burst your bubble so much.

TL;DR You are making yourself look like an idiot. There are many points to prove it. Maybe you should go read it.
 Bahamut.Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2010-09-25 01:43:57  
I do not understand logic. If I blocked you, why are you still posting?

Bahamut.Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2010-09-25 01:45:23  
Asura.Alymorel said:
Bahamut.Stanflame said:
Here you go stupid. insignificant idiot, who can not use full brain power when they need it. I have done it multiple times, nor am I insane. Most of you are pathetic, heck I in real life I am probably..... not going to go there. Not looking to have people pissed off at me.

Since you are not a scientist, even if you were, since you have not experienced what I have, I do not have to listen to you. I know what I am talking about, what I sensed, felt, thought, smelled, and whatever else.

Siren.Catabolic said:
Leviathan.Yokhai said:
Siren.Catabolic said:
Obama's pick
This is a recent touch on this topic.

Cold War
A commonly accepted account from the Cold War.

Jeane Dixon

A famous recognized psychic employed by multiple presidents.

Recent movie made from a book based on true events.

Believe what you like, but there is evidence all around pointing to the fact that a select few are indeed capable to an extent.

First, learn to use at least some grammar. Before you get into the, "Oh it's the internet, who cares?" People do care enough when it interferes with the comprehension of the post (Yes, I know I will probably have some mistakes, but at least my post will be understandable).

Second of all, sorry, but I am graduating in a little while with a degree in science (Chemistry to be specific), so no, not everyone who posts on these forums is a "stupid, insignificant idiot." Some of us do know what we are talking about.

Three, most of the links posted in that thread wouldn't even be truly accepted by scientists in the field. Not even the video. Heck, I've had to do numerous projects in history classes (they are part of the gen ed classes before you possibly bring up a why history, I thought you said you were a science major notion) where we had to do reports on movies and the inconsistencies and exaggerations between film and true history. So, just because it's in the media, especially the internet, does not mean it is true and/or fact.

Four, you're right, no one has experienced what you have, but when you've already ruined your credibility earlier in the thread (and possibly other threads) you aren't going to get many skeptics to believe you. If anything, they are indeed going to call you crazy and laugh at the notion even more.

Sorry to burst your bubble so much.

TL;DR You are making yourself look like an idiot. There are many points to prove it. Maybe you should go read it.

You messed up on your quote. Grammar I can careless for it on the internet, or this section which is known for trolling.

Grammar nazi time, shut up.

Oh and blocked.

Post deleted by User.
 Caitsith.Zefiris
サーバ: Caitsith
user: Zefiris
By Caitsith.Zefiris 2010-09-25 01:46:48  
[+]
 Bahamut.Serj
user: Serj
By Bahamut.Serj 2010-09-25 01:47:17  
 Asura.Alymorel
By Asura.Alymorel 2010-09-25 01:48:06  
Bahamut.Stanflame said:
You messed up on your quote. Grammar I can careless for it on the internet, or this section which is known for trolling.

Grammar nazi time, shut up.

Oh and blocked.
Oh wow, my comment is still readable is it not? And that comment about not caring about grammar? That's another reason people think you are an idiot. No one can understand wtf you are saying. Read point one of my post.
 Bahamut.Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2010-09-25 01:48:25  
 Bahamut.Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2010-09-25 01:49:33  
Bahamut.Serj said:

why post trash music about a band where one of their members cries about being molested by a woman?
 Asura.Alymorel
By Asura.Alymorel 2010-09-25 01:50:09  
Oh, my favorite part is you have no decent rebuttal to my post so you just go "DURR HURR! Blocked!"
 Bahamut.Serj
By Bahamut.Serj 2010-09-25 01:51:07  
 Bahamut.Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2010-09-25 01:51:23  
Who ever posted I can not see :(.

Bahamut.Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2010-09-25 01:52:43  
Bahamut.Serj said:

Thank god I do not go to clubs where they play music like that.
 Bahamut.Serj
By Bahamut.Serj 2010-09-25 01:54:29  
Maybe this....?

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Serj
By Bahamut.Serj 2010-09-25 01:55:39  
This thread in one video:

Bahamut.Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2010-09-25 01:57:23  
Bahamut.Serj said:
Maybe this....?

meh maybe
 Bahamut.Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2010-09-25 02:01:29  
Just for you Spicey

Song "Just a spoooooon fulllll of this stuff will make the Q_Q go away, the Q_Q go away, the Q_Q go away~!

Cyanide of potassium btw
 Bahamut.Jetackuu
user: Jetackuu
By Bahamut.Jetackuu 2010-09-25 02:04:50  
Asura.Alymorel said:
Oh, my favorite part is you have no decent rebuttal to my post so you just go "DURR HURR! Blocked!"
yeah he does that to everyone

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Jetackuu
user: Jetackuu
By Bahamut.Jetackuu 2010-09-25 02:05:25  
Bahamut.Stanflame said:
I do not understand logic. If I blocked you, why are you still posting?

you're right, you do not understand logic.
 Asura.Alymorel
By Asura.Alymorel 2010-09-25 02:06:51  
Bahamut.Jetackuu said:
Asura.Alymorel said:
I noticed that. Meh, whatever, just proves how stupid he is. Oh wait, I think he was hoping for, "OH NOES! I HAS BEEN BLOCKED! WHATEVER WILL I DO?!?!" /dies XD
 Ramuh.Dasva
サーバ: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-09-25 02:08:52  
Asura.Alymorel said:
Bahamut.Jetackuu said:
Asura.Alymorel said:
I noticed that. Meh, whatever, just proves how stupid he is. Oh wait, I think he was hoping for, "OH NOES! I HAS BEEN BLOCKED! WHATEVER WILL I DO?!?!" /dies XD
OH NOS
/cast raise
 Ramuh.Dasva
サーバ: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-09-25 02:09:23  
Caitsith.Zefiris said:
God I love that scene
 Bahamut.Serj
By Bahamut.Serj 2010-09-25 02:11:33  
Bahamut.Stanflame said:
Just for you Spicey

Song "Just a spoooooon fulllll of this stuff will make the Q_Q go away, the Q_Q go away, the Q_Q go away~!

Cyanide of potassium btw

Potassium Cyanide~

And Hydrogen Cyanide is what people generally use~
First Page 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17