フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Asura » GreenMnM Event [Looking for Members]!~
GreenMnM Event [Looking for Members]!~
 Asura.Israfel
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Tmuler
By Asura.Israfel 2010-09-15 22:39:35  
Howdeh Ah.com~

It seems with the looming release of FFXIV my Dynamis linkshell's population is dwindling, so I'm looking to you guys (Yes, you guys!!) to help me fill it! :O

At the moment, the linkshell is in need of:

Support: (WHM, RDM, BRD)

PLD!

But to tell you the truth... We're really not that fussed! Our main problem as of late is that our shell which had 30~something people show up religiously to runs has fallen to around half that size, so we're looking to you, Fellow Asurans to come and have some fun with us! O:

Dynamis Runs: Tues 7~7:30PM PST // Sat 7:30~PM PST (Add on 3 hours to the time if you're EST'ers!)

Limbus Runs: Wednesday 10PM PST // Sunday 9PM PST

There's a full list of rules at http://greenmnm.guildlaunch.com, just be sure to click the Forums tab at the top of the screen~

We have small queues for nice pieces like D.Chap, Thf hands, so don't be put off by the points system~ But what I do ask in return is that those who do contact me ingame understand that we're not looking for one-run wonders who will only show to get their loot and then gtfo.

For those who are wanting to join, the Dynamis and limbus points are calculated separately so don't worry if you can only make the limbus runs, or the dynamis. You will not be penalized for only being able to make one or the other ;)

If what I've said, and hopefully what you've seen on our forums interests you, you can join in one of two ways!:

* Leave me a PM on-site! (I <3 PMs really!) and then when I get it, I'll try to hunt you down ingame!

* Drop me a tell ingame! (I <3 /tells too!), I'm afk a lot though so if I don't reply right away, fear not! I will hunt you down when I get back to the computer! >:3
You can also reach Jubeilev and Vavaud in this same manner if they are online ^^v

Have a great week guys, and thanks for your time (* ^ ^)

/hot chocolate for all
By Flionheart 2010-09-15 22:42:11  
Thinking about changing server in the near future (before christmas anyway) So I'd be interested. I've got BRD levelled to 80 and nearly fully merited.

I'll let you know.
 Asura.Israfel
By Asura.Israfel 2010-09-15 22:43:54  
eeee! That'd be great Flion ^^/ Feel free to holler at me anytime ^^v
By Flionheart 2010-09-15 22:44:36  
Will do :D
 Asura.Israfel
By Asura.Israfel 2010-09-16 01:53:28  
*bumps with a stick!*
Asurans! I need your body! well um... that sounded wrong, but my point still stands!! :P
 Asura.Israfel
By Asura.Israfel 2010-09-17 09:53:41  
*runincircles*!

Still looking for victims to kidnap D:!!!
 Asura.Israfel
By Asura.Israfel 2010-09-18 18:21:13  
~Bump~

Had some good feedback so far guys, thanks for the PMs etc ^^v
 Asura.Theringer
user: Theringer
By Asura.Theringer 2010-09-18 20:16:59  
Booo! Go make crumpets & quit eating marmite! eurgh!! xD
 Asura.Israfel
By Asura.Israfel 2010-09-18 20:18:39  
OI! Marmite on toast is bloody awesome !! XD
 Asura.Theringer
user: Theringer
By Asura.Theringer 2010-09-19 06:32:17  
I'm afraid you incorrect! :(
 Asura.Shamaya
user: Shamaya
By Asura.Shamaya 2010-09-21 04:57:58  
I haven't been in dynamis since the level cap release, but 30 in a zone at 75 was already quite a bit. About 15 people at level 85 should do just fine in there I would imagine? (of course assuming the right jobs)
 Ragnarok.Cerelyn
サーバ: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Cerelyn 2010-09-21 05:12:36  
People still do Dynamis?
 Asura.Tezmania
user: tezmania
By Asura.Tezmania 2010-09-21 05:39:02  
Your Rules really are insulting people who want to get there jobs as best as they can..
Quote:

Upon joining this linkshell you will be asked to send your main lotting job to Jubeilev or Nagchampa. There is two ways to change your main lotting job, first is you can complete the set, (5/6 is complete) once the set is completed you can change your main lotting job at a penalty of 25% of your run total. The second way to change your main lotting job can be done at any time, however if you do not have the set complete you will lose 50% of your run total. The reason that you are deducted for switching jobs is to prevent you from cutting in line for AF and also to prevent someone from getting the best piece of gear for a job then switching to another job to get the best piece of gear.

Seriously who really wants full SAM AF?
Quote:
You are not charged any points for AF drops. You only loose points for swapping your job1 after obtaining armor by lotting it as a job1.

So the people who join will never ever get the stuff that old members dont have for a VERY long time, and by then they probably quit. ^.^

You can only obtain 4 points maximum a week on attending... Most of the people on your dkp have 2-300 points atm.
So even if they changed there job settings often to prevent new people getting thehighly sought after items.. you will never catch up to them for a very long time!

These type of rules only work from the start of a linkshell being made, not when you need to find a whole new set of members to replace exhisting ones.
Update your rules and maybe you will find people willing to play with your linkshell.

[+]
 Asura.Israfel
By Asura.Israfel 2010-09-21 17:10:45  
Thanks for the replies, I've not been around to check this thread for a couple days.

Thanks for the comment too Tez, but I did not make the rules. Also: no one is making you join, so if you don't like it... well you know how that sentance is going to end lol.

Also Tez, I think you missed the part where I said most old members have their ***already XD, such as the very small Queue for D.chap and THF hands, but ok pumpkin! We already have enough members show up per week for runs, only reason why we're recruiting now is because so much ***is hitting the floor and a few more people never really hurt lol... Nice try though! :D
 Asura.Israfel
By Asura.Israfel 2010-09-21 17:18:45  
Asura.Shamaya said:
I haven't been in dynamis since the level cap release, but 30 in a zone at 75 was already quite a bit. About 15 people at level 85 should do just fine in there I would imagine? (of course assuming the right jobs)
Honestly the main reason we're still doing dyna (apart from the occasional armor bits we'd all like) is that we also work on relics for members, so it's more of a currency farm. Atm we're working on a G.horn that's stage4'd iirc and then I think we're doing a mandau next? . But there's a lot of stuff going to hit the floor soon since most members have their big pieces already. Some of us go months / weeks without lotting stuff, not because it doesn't drop but because we already have it so it's nice to see the stuff that goes freelot going to someone atleast.

@Ragnarok.Cerelyn I know right wtf@old content but hey, just because you may not do it, doesn't mean the rest of us have to stop too.