Lakshmi.Hypnotizd
サーバ: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: hypnotizd
By Lakshmi.Hypnotizd 2010-08-31 13:04:48  
Bismarck.Tuvae said:
Lakshmi.Galvaya said:
Lakshmi.Zyphos said:
Unless I totally blanked and missed it, I love how BST gets completely shafted. Again. ._.
Don't start up the QQ bus there just yet buddy, this is bst I bet.

I cant imagine what else this is gunna be. Its gunna be BST, it looks awesome.
That is awesome if you ask me.
 Bismarck.Tuvae
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Tuv
By Bismarck.Tuvae 2010-08-31 13:08:21  
I still cant wait for body pieces =( Its a long wait...
 Sylph.Spiriel
サーバ: Sylph
user: Spiriel
By Sylph.Spiriel 2010-08-31 13:14:23  
Fenrir.Scragg said:
Has the item info been released yet?
If patterns continue, that won't be available until the actual update itself is rolled out. The initial update is just new graphics.
 Hades.Stefanos
サーバ: Hades
user: Stefanos
By Hades.Stefanos 2010-08-31 13:25:01  
Leviathan.Joyroth said:
Asura.Sotek said:
Quetzalcoatl.Kyrial said:
I'll admit, I was kinda surprised to see Misareaux as one of the new Abyssea zones. Vunkerl and Attohwa I was expecting. That's cool, though. :) Abyssea-Attohwa is gonna be annoying though; I hate that zone. Wonder if there'll be an NM on top of the mountain. I'm sure there will be at least one fetch quest that has you run up to the top under a time limit. >_>

If trading something to the Cradle of Rebirth doesn't pop a Phoenix HNM, SE has failed me.

HOLY CRAP!!!

For those who wanted to know a little more about the BLU magic...its
BLU Spells:

3 Buffs including what looks like the spell from the Iron Giants
2 Physical spells
1 Debuff
1 Magical Based attack spell

Where are you getting this? Link please?
 Fenrir.Scragg
Administrator
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Scragg
By Fenrir.Scragg 2010-08-31 13:26:53  
Sylph.Spiriel said:
Fenrir.Scragg said:
If patterns continue, that won't be available until the actual update itself is rolled out. The initial update is just new graphics.

Ok thanks.
 Asura.Tristean
サーバ: Asura
user: Tristean
By Asura.Tristean 2010-08-31 14:18:10  
How do you look at the .dats in altana viewer? THey won't open up in altana viewer.
 Bahamut.Weasel
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Weasel
By Bahamut.Weasel 2010-08-31 14:38:17  
Lakshmi.Galvaya said:
I bet vunkerl inlet won't be related to [area S ], just a present time version, only accessed through abyssea konschtat, or similar. Doubt they'll make wotg necessary to access it.
SquareEnix said:
Users must have installed and registered FINAL FANTASY XI, PlayOnline, and the "Rise of the Zilart" and "Wings of the Goddess" expansions in order to play "Scars of Abyssea."
 Leviathan.Joyroth
サーバ: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Joyroth 2010-08-31 14:38:18  

These gotta be for BST...they all have little pieces of fur on them!
 Carbuncle.Asymptotic
サーバ: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Asymptotic 2010-08-31 15:06:06  
@Tristean: Bad news, Keffiyeh buddy.

Male DNC:
(I promise it's not a drag queen this time)
 Fenrir.Hyar
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Hyaroraro
By Fenrir.Hyar 2010-08-31 15:29:31  
Asura.Tristean said:
How do you look at the .dats in altana viewer? THey won't open up in altana viewer.

They're not going to until either you add them in the files to examine them, or somebody makes an updated list and releases it so it will show up. In the next few hours somebody will have one posted either here or on alla or someplace.
 Ifrit.Eikechi
サーバ: Ifrit
user: Eike
By Ifrit.Eikechi 2010-08-31 15:56:10  
omg these sets look awesome and i'm praying that jester ***is for my pup lol...would be so awesome.... and I'm guessing, given the trend of magic acc/MAB gears for cor in Visions, that the AF3 will definitely have a really solid QD piece with MAB and Magic Acc on it
 Asura.Tristean
user: Tristean
By Asura.Tristean 2010-08-31 18:42:45  
Carbuncle.Asymptotic said:
@Tristean: Bad news, Keffiyeh buddy. Male DNC: (I promise it's not a drag queen this time)

It's not that bad. I was expecting it to be like that anyway. Not really a fan of the color scheme though. I hope the upgraded versions look better.
 Carbuncle.Asymptotic
サーバ: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Asymptotic 2010-08-31 18:49:18  
Asura.Tristean said:
Carbuncle.Asymptotic said:
@Tristean: Bad news, Keffiyeh buddy. Male DNC: (I promise it's not a drag queen this time)

It's not that bad. I was expecting it to be like that anyway. Not really a fan of the color scheme though. I hope the upgraded versions look better.

I find it kind of boring, but oh well :/
I also think the base armors won't look like this, they'll look like normal gear and attain the AF3 appearance through upgrading.
 Quetzalcoatl.Trauma
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: Trauma
By Quetzalcoatl.Trauma 2010-08-31 18:55:40  
Not sure if it's been mentioned yet, but wtf at this
SquareEnix-Scars.of.Abyssea-ProductDetails said:
*Access to the in-game content will become available to purchasing users upon the release of the next FINAL FANTASY XI version update, scheduled for early September. Furthermore, users must have installed and registered FINAL FANTASY XI, PlayOnline, and the "Rise of the Zilart" and "Wings of the Goddess" expansions in order to play "Scars of Abyssea."

They must have another way in mind for getting to Attohwa Chasm and Misareaux Coast that doesn't involve going through a CoP zone.
 Bahamut.Aeronis
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Aeronis
By Bahamut.Aeronis 2010-08-31 19:33:25  
Asura.Sotek said:
Quetzalcoatl.Kyrial said:
I'll admit, I was kinda surprised to see Misareaux as one of the new Abyssea zones. Vunkerl and Attohwa I was expecting. That's cool, though. :) Abyssea-Attohwa is gonna be annoying though; I hate that zone. Wonder if there'll be an NM on top of the mountain. I'm sure there will be at least one fetch quest that has you run up to the top under a time limit. >_>
If trading something to the Cradle of Rebirth doesn't pop a Phoenix HNM, SE has failed me.

It'll be an NM with knockback. ._.
[+]
 Asura.Cevlina
user: Cevlina
By Asura.Cevlina 2010-08-31 19:47:18  
What!? Short Shorts is evolving!?

Congratulations! Short Shorts has evolved into HOTPANTS.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Lakshmi.Galvaya
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Galvaya
By Lakshmi.Galvaya 2010-08-31 20:13:52  
Quetzalcoatl.Trauma said:
*Access to the in-game content will become available to purchasing users upon the release of the next FINAL FANTASY XI version update, scheduled for early September. Furthermore, users must have installed and registered FINAL FANTASY XI, PlayOnline, and the "Rise of the Zilart" and "Wings of the Goddess" expansions in order to play "Scars of Abyssea."

They must have another way in mind for getting to Attohwa Chasm and Misareaux Coast that doesn't involve going through a CoP zone.
Could be a thing, where you access the zones, through the current Abyssea zones. Tahrongi->Attowa, Konschtat ->Vunkerl, and La theine->Misareux Coast.
[+]
 Hades.Stefanos
サーバ: Hades
user: Stefanos
By Hades.Stefanos 2010-08-31 20:29:03  

Qufim Island has a place you can warp to the Coast from, and the Maze of Shakhrami isn't a CoP zone, far as I know.
 Diabolos.Lilywolf
サーバ: Diabolos
user: Lilywolf
By Diabolos.Lilywolf 2010-08-31 21:12:37  
If anyone is looking around for it, Jamesy has made a full Altana Viewer list with today's update, I got it off neko-sentai in the FFXI Dats section > FFXI modders Corner > Model Viewer locations thread

I know, neko sentai is a bit annoying to deal with for some but it's cool to be able to look at things so maybe it's worth it^^
 Odin.Zicdeh
サーバ: Odin
By Odin.Zicdeh 2010-08-31 21:17:26  
Fenrir.Scragg said:

I believe these sets are the Magian JSE (AFs3), so when the stats are fished, don't freak out if they're just Def.
 Bismarck.Luces
サーバ: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Luces 2010-08-31 23:14:47  
Lakshmi.Galvaya said:

Could be a thing, where you access the zones, through the current Abyssea zones. Tahrongi->Attowa, Konschtat ->Vunkerl, and La theine->Misareux Coast.

Why would it not have to go through a CoP zone? I mean its more likely to have CoP then WotG. You can solo all the way till you have access to the coast since the lvl cap removal. I would rather run through these real zones then waist abyssea time getting to them. Now if I had to run to them in abyssea first to unlock their maw that wouldn't bother me(and just enter the zone normally from the maw after), but if I had to enter warp run to zone, then warp again that is very annoying and poor planning. It is SE we are talking about though so I see it being plausible

edit* also from the pics the feet that the guy associated with blu look like they have the rdm symbol on the knees to me. AS far as that SE pic goes, to me the rdm hat doesn't look new. It looks exactly like the dualist hat,I don't own one I have ***luck in xarc so I could be wrong, but why would they give every job a new look and keep rdm the exact(for the most part) same?