First Page 2 3 ... 6 7 8 ... 10 11 12
 Titan.Lillica
サーバ: Titan
Game: FFXI
user: Lillica
By Titan.Lillica 2010-08-29 00:24:21  
Asura.Ericka said:
Titan.Lillica said:
This is why naturalization is a terrible idea.

starting to think this is Nabis' real account.

its adding up...

That hurts ;_;
 Ragnarok.Faiye
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: xFaiyex
By Ragnarok.Faiye 2010-08-29 00:50:36  
Nabis said:
u guys might be right.

but that is still not going to stop me when i get my dnc to 80. i will try to do what i said and hopefully post a vid here for u guys of me blood tanking byakko or kirin.

fail or win i will post it

I know of a (pre fan dance) DNC that used to tank Fafnir regularly for his LS. Would be interesting to know what he has accomplished after all the job adjustments. So despite DNC not being the best possible tank in all situations it certainly is capable of some good tanking if it is geared properly.
By Seshu1 2010-08-29 00:53:59  
The Government should License the right to procreate to people or individuals with a minimum IQ and common sense so that mistakes such as this person never happen.
[+]
 Ramuh.Dasva
サーバ: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-08-29 00:56:14  
Seshu1 said:
The Government should License the right to procreate to people or individuals with a minimum IQ and common sense so that mistakes such as this person never happen.
But then civilization would die out.

Phoenix.Seshu
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Seshu1
By Phoenix.Seshu 2010-08-29 00:57:14  
True fact.
 Ifrit.Eikechi
サーバ: Ifrit
user: Eike
By Ifrit.Eikechi 2010-08-29 01:00:13  
God that movie sucked so badly lol
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-08-29 01:05:05  
Ifrit.Eikechi said:
God that movie sucked so badly lol
You suck!!!

Ironically it just turned ont he TV lol.
 Ifrit.Eikechi
By Ifrit.Eikechi 2010-08-29 01:06:36  
I dont think there was a single funny part of that entire movie... lol

edit: except that intro which was like 2m of a 1 1/2 hour or 2h movie....ya it blew lol

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-08-29 01:07:25  
Ifrit.Eikechi said:
Naw your sense of humor just sucks
[+]
 Leviathan.Dissonant
サーバ: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Dissonant 2010-08-29 01:09:46  
In order to get all the -PDT for DNC that you are talking about, you're giving up all of your haste for building TP to cure yourself with and real weapons to build your TP with (Auric+OA23/Joyeuse, whichever you prefer). In other words, you still need a considerable amount of assistance with cures (greatly reducing the amount of enmity you can build) since you'll be building next to no TP. So you have the choice between not being able curing yourself and not getting hit for 250+ damage every swing of the mob. That being said, PLD itself is hardly an ideal tank in many if not a majority of situations, anyway. Literally any NM you can land Slow and Elegy (a significant portion of the NM base) on should be tanked by DD/nin if there's any "tanking" going on. As far as out-dding a PLD on DNC against anything with relatively high DEF, a PLD will probably win with with joyeuse (or maybe OA23 Khanda?) and Atonement, since the damage on atonement is static based on enmity while the damage on dancing edge or evisceration are largely dependent on the mob's DEF. Next time if you don't want to get your thread flamed and derailed, don't try to debunk another job's established position in FFXI in the title of your post. Trust me, if DNC were a better tank than PLD, people would be using it already. I say by all means try it, though. Getting in a good HNM shell (you know, the ones that bots claim) and getting them keen on the idea of you doing something potentially fatal is another story, though.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Leviathan.Dissonant
By Leviathan.Dissonant 2010-08-29 01:17:27  
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Ifrit.Eikechi said:
Naw your sense of humor just sucks
Yeah, Eikechi just can't appreciate subtlety.
Also, how the balls do I embed a video? ; ;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NstQnUkU0dw
 Leviathan.Dissonant
By Leviathan.Dissonant 2010-08-29 01:17:46  
Pandemonium.Spicyryan said:
Leviathan.Dissonant said:
In order to get all the -PDT for DNC that you are talking about, you're giving up all of your haste for building TP to cure yourself with and real weapons to build your TP with (Auric+OA23/Joyeuse, whichever you prefer). In other words, you still need a considerable amount of assistance with cures (greatly reducing the amount of enmity you can build) since you'll be building next to no TP. So you have the choice between not being able curing yourself and not getting hit for 250+ damage every swing of the mob. That being said, PLD itself is hardly an ideal tank in many if not a majority of situations, anyway. Literally any NM you can land Slow and Elegy (a significant portion of the NM base) on should be tanked by DD/nin if there's any "tanking" going on. As far as out-dding a PLD on DNC against anything with relatively high DEF, a PLD will probably win with with joyeuse (or maybe OA23 Khanda?) and Atonement, since the damage on atonement is static based on enmity while the damage on dancing edge or evisceration are largely dependent on the mob's DEF. Next time if you don't want to get your thread flamed and derailed, don't try to debunk another job's established position in FFXI in the title of your post. Trust me, if DNC were a better tank than PLD, people would be using it already. I say by all means try it, though. Getting in a good HNM shell (you know, the ones that bots claim) and getting them keen on the idea of you doing something potentially fatal is another story, though.

WALL OF TEXT!
tl;dr
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-08-29 01:19:54  
Leviathan.Dissonant said:
Also, how the balls do I embed a video? ; ; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NstQnUkU0dw
At the bottom of the page there is a link to a reference page which tells you how to do alot of coding.

For youtube it would be... [ youtube]stQnUkU0dw[/youtube]

Or without the space up front...

Ifrit.Eikechi
By Ifrit.Eikechi 2010-08-29 01:20:50  
It wasn't subtlety...that movie was just plain not funny... oh well....different strokes lol
 Leviathan.Dissonant
By Leviathan.Dissonant 2010-08-29 01:20:56  
Ramuh.Dasva said:
At the bottom of the page there is a link to a reference page which tells you how to do alot of coding
 Leviathan.Dissonant
By Leviathan.Dissonant 2010-08-29 01:22:45  
Ifrit.Eikechi said:
It wasn't subtlety...that movie was just plain not funny... oh well....different strokes lol
I wasn't actually trying to insult you, I was trying to make a funny about the movie's complete lack of subtlety, but then I didn't know how to embed videos. derp
 Ifrit.Eikechi
By Ifrit.Eikechi 2010-08-29 01:26:07  
lol well done then Diss...and I totally missed that lol (really hard to track tone through text sometimes lol)
 Phoenix.Esaias
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Esaias
By Phoenix.Esaias 2010-08-29 01:47:33  
>.>

FAIL

lolibre doesnt count.
 Leviathan.Aneu
user: Luz
By Leviathan.Aneu 2010-08-30 04:03:41  
Leviathan.Arthion said:
You give CovenantLS a bad image.

Two days late but LOL
[+]
 Cerberus.Kvazz
サーバ: Cerberus
user: kvazz
By Cerberus.Kvazz 2010-08-30 04:57:08  
Pandemonium.Spicyryan said:

lol, win!

Post deleted by User.
By Lynxblade 2010-08-30 06:46:11  
dnc aint got ***on pld lol
By Lynxblade 2010-08-30 06:47:11  
Nabis said:
Darksteel Harness +1 Set = Physical damage taken -13% with 2 Kila daggers = Physical damage taken -16% with Fan dance 5/5 Physical Damage Mitigation is 90% and goes down by 10% with every successfully landed monster attack until reduced to 20% where it will stay for the duration or until recast. Adds +15 Enmity. After being hit a few times your dmg reduction is -13% + -16% + -20% = -49% Physical damage taken No foot rise 5/5 Reverse flourish 5/5 im allready out tanking the pld in a bird party only with the Darksteel Harness +1. using my af1 body for macro waltz. i dont have a problem holding hate over other dd and /sam allows me to meditate giving me a greater hold on hate. i told the pld to leave the pt and we got another dd!!! Sukx to be a pld these days
lets brenner my pld against your dnc, and see what happens
 Leviathan.Totalgym
user: Bowflex
By Leviathan.Totalgym 2010-08-30 14:37:57  
Paladin sucks. Good dancers are godlike(support). They can out heal any mage over a period of time incredibly easily. Paladins are barely useful except I guess hnms? I bet a monk could tank fafnir and aspi better, lol. Apply slow2/elegy, mob becomes drooling retard baby. Anything with 1200 HP can tank that.
[+]
 Leviathan.Totalgym
user: Bowflex
By Leviathan.Totalgym 2010-08-30 14:44:24  
Also this thread is completely HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE.
 Diabolos.Sephirothforbes
サーバ: Diabolos
By Diabolos.Sephirothforbes 2010-08-30 16:47:04  
PLD can keep hate without SATA? Hmm well if u Sata the DNC he shouldnt have prob with hate either, not like PLD can really hold hate against ANY decent dd Without the DD's /thf to plant hate, but i dont know how many hits he can survive no shield and all but makes a decent argument, id like to see what happens. And for more people to try out diffrent things instead of bashing his comment. Or betta yet show me a pld/ Whatever that can tank anything without sata.
[+]
 Leviathan.Dissonant
By Leviathan.Dissonant 2010-08-30 17:19:12  
Leviathan.Totalgym said:
Paladins are barely useful except I guess hnms? I bet a monk could tank fafnir and aspi better, lol. Apply slow2/elegy, mob becomes drooling retard baby. Anything with 1200 HP can tank that.
Yeah, pretty much. They only really out-shine other jobs when they PLD/blu and turtle tank ***that hits too quickly and accurately (yet also not particularly hard) to shadow/evasion take. Which is basically, like...two or three VNMs and Charybdis. I understand that people enjoy playing PLD, just the same way I love playing BST, but that doesn't mean it's not an loljob.
 Cerberus.Kvazz
サーバ: Cerberus
user: kvazz
By Cerberus.Kvazz 2010-08-30 17:22:01  
Diabolos.Sephirothforbes said:
PLD can keep hate without SATA? Hmm well if u Sata the DNC he shouldnt have prob with hate either, not like PLD can really hold hate against ANY decent dd Without the DD's /thf to plant hate, but i dont know how many hits he can survive no shield and all but makes a decent argument, id like to see what happens. And for more people to try out diffrent things instead of bashing his comment. Or betta yet show me a pld/ Whatever that can tank anything without sata.

What?
Your PLD friends must all suck ***.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 6 7 8 ... 10 11 12