サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Serj
By Bahamut.Serj 2010-08-31 13:00:21  
This thread...

[+]
By Nabis 2010-08-31 16:01:48  
Leviathan.Aneu said:
The 3-hit thing was someone poking fun at Shamaya's DI blog entry I'm pretty sure, it only works with the 999 delay base relic dagger. DNC can't equip. It's a 3hit THF build. As far as his Kirin thread goes... Any DD can pull hate on Kirin without having to two hour like Nabis did, and for that matter a 2300 Steel Cyclone under Mighty Strikes is pretty pathetic for someone who prides himself on his WAR.
wanna try out a parse against me and see who wins? shouldnt be a problem for u because u are a better dd than i am. any time all u need to do is send me a /tell and we can get it on!!!
 Asura.Rinkydink
サーバ: Asura
user: rinkydink
By Asura.Rinkydink 2010-08-31 16:11:07  
HI guys..

i was wondering ... Will a PLD with a mnd set up be a better healer than a WHM? just curious cos when i was being hit i kept myself alive without one
[+]
 Leviathan.Angelskiss
サーバ: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Angelskiss 2010-08-31 16:13:03  
Asura.Rinkydink said:
HI guys..

i was wondering ... Will a PLD with a mnd set up be a better healer than a WHM? just curious cos when i was being hit i kept myself alive without one

Was this a [sarcastic]question [/sarcastic]

In one word. NO.
 Lakshmi.Aurilius
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Aurilius
By Lakshmi.Aurilius 2010-08-31 16:14:53  
My BLU is a better tank than a PLD because I have more MP and cocoon and stuff.

I mean you know cocoon is ballin, and I can get like 80% physical resistance and mobs hit me for like 1 damage and I tank like all of campaign and I know I can do a better job tanking than some lolPLD and like I'm that awesome, you can see me parse ok?

Jesus it actually hurt my brain being that damn stupid. Nabis, just stop bro. For the love of God, just stop.
 Ifrit.Eikechi
サーバ: Ifrit
user: Eike
By Ifrit.Eikechi 2010-08-31 16:17:39  
Lakshmi.Aurilius said:
Jesus it actually hurt my brain being that damn stupid. Nabis, just stop bro. For the love of God, just stop.

^ This....please lol
 Odin.Lowblow
サーバ: Odin
user: sKe7ch
By Odin.Lowblow 2010-08-31 16:22:39  
Nabis said:
Shiva.Superdan said:
Too obvious.
Nabis said:
im allready out tanking the pld in a bird party
pld in bird pt? bird pt in this stage of game? Jog on.

yup was in a lvl 61 brd pt

HAHAHAAHA

And now he thinks the Magian weapons and such work in level sync lol
 Ifrit.Eikechi
サーバ: Ifrit
user: Eike
By Ifrit.Eikechi 2010-08-31 16:26:58  
Odin.Lowblow said:
Nabis said:
Shiva.Superdan said:
Too obvious.
Nabis said:
im allready out tanking the pld in a bird party
pld in bird pt? bird pt in this stage of game? Jog on.

yup was in a lvl 61 brd pt

HAHAHAAHA

And now he thinks the Magian weapons and such work in level sync lol

well in all seriousness not EVERYBODY leeches abyssea...and 61 is too low to hit anything in abyssea... (I hate leeches in abyssea personally...but I'm also running out of 75 jobs to convert to 80 through abyssea lol...I'm running into a bind here myself).
 Leviathan.Dissonant
By Leviathan.Dissonant 2010-08-31 16:39:15  
Ifrit.Eikechi said:
I hate leeches in abyssea personally...
Leeches have their place as long as its just one who is opening boxes. It's a necessary job and it doesn't take any particular level to do. That being said, having more than one is just a waste of party space that's just eating up and slowing down potential exps.
[+]
 Asura.Rinkydink
サーバ: Asura
user: rinkydink
By Asura.Rinkydink 2010-08-31 16:41:30  
Leviathan.Angelskiss said:
Asura.Rinkydink said:
HI guys..

Was this a [sarcastic]question [/sarcastic]

In one word. NO.

lol yes it was sarcastic.. i been trolling this from time to time all day
 Shiva.Sidous
サーバ: Shiva
user: sidous
By Shiva.Sidous 2010-08-31 17:16:30  
i normally don't post on this kind of stuff, but dear god nabis, you have had 3 incredibly stupid posts in the last 2 days, just stop posting. I personally believe that no one can be that stupid and he just likes the attention, but if he really thinks this stuff is legit.... god help him
 Leviathan.Totalgym
user: Bowflex
By Leviathan.Totalgym 2010-08-31 17:18:15  
Leviathan.Dissonant said:
Nabis said:
and whats your point? im still by far better than u!
Gimp or not, that is the douchiest thing I've ever heard anyone say. Except for that one time Lordcanti told me he insulted a guy's gear because he wouldn't join our magian trial group. Then he said, "my dragoon is probably the best in the whole game." Ah, but I digress. I'm surprised this thread is st--OH ***MOSQUITO HAWK, MOTHER *** IS HUGE.

Edited for clarity. Anyone know where the fly swatter is?

His dragoon is the best geared dragoon in the game.
 Leviathan.Totalgym
user: Bowflex
By Leviathan.Totalgym 2010-08-31 17:18:33  
The very best, da nana nana na.
 Leviathan.Angelskiss
By Leviathan.Angelskiss 2010-08-31 17:27:19  
Leviathan.Totalgym said:
Nabis said:
and whats your point? im still by far better than u!
Gimp or not, that is the douchiest thing I've ever heard anyone say. Except for that one time Lordcanti told me he insulted a guy's gear because he wouldn't join our magian trial group. Then he said, "my dragoon is probably the best in the whole game." Ah, but I digress. I'm surprised this thread is st--OH ***MOSQUITO HAWK, MOTHER *** IS HUGE.

Edited for clarity. Anyone know where the fly swatter is?

His dragoon is the best geared dragoon in the game.

Seriously THIS is annoying on our server. I would take mediocrely geared NICE players who can do their job and have fun vs DOUCHEBAGS who fail because they cant stop talking about how great they are in game to focus on the alliance.

Point of fact, was bitched at by a 65 whm leech in absyea for "being a leech" as a 74 rdm because my sleep wouldn't land, but I was main curing my party and hers <.<

yeah.....I am such a bad bad leech /slap da wrist.

Leviathan.Angelskiss
By Leviathan.Angelskiss 2010-08-31 17:37:43  
Leviathan.Totalgym said:
The very best, da nana nana na.
Hawt title. <.<
 Leviathan.Dissonant
By Leviathan.Dissonant 2010-08-31 18:12:44  
Seriously THIS is annoying on our server. I would take mediocrely geared NICE players who can do their job and have fun vs DOUCHEBAGS who fail because they cant stop talking about how great they are in game to focus on the alliance.
Leviathan seems to have a lot more of those these days. ;-;
Also, pixie stix hell yes!
 Leviathan.Ashaaman
user: Ashaaman
By Leviathan.Ashaaman 2010-08-31 18:14:46  

Diss just talks about how great he is all the time :< /sarcasm

But seriously, this... Levi needs more players who are decent/mediocre, and less players who suck but think they're the greatest thing on this earth.
 Leviathan.Angelskiss
By Leviathan.Angelskiss 2010-08-31 18:19:16  
Leviathan.Ashaaman said:

But seriously, this... Levi needs more players who are decent/mediocre, and less players who suck but think they're the greatest thing on this earth.
:< I know he wont even stop to give me an autograph!

hehe I love how the "leet epeen+1s" call me all sorts of negative words that are QQ and then fail because they know the lights better; I warp out and join a decent abssyea party and go on for hours as they get booted for time!! C*nt wut? :O ~.~

yeah Abbsyea brought out a whole new troll line of jerks
 Leviathan.Dissonant
By Leviathan.Dissonant 2010-08-31 18:41:19  
Leviathan.Ashaaman said:

I wake up in the morning and I piss excellence.
 Leviathan.Angelskiss
By Leviathan.Angelskiss 2010-08-31 18:43:14  
Leviathan.Ashaaman said:

I wake up in the morning and I piss excellence.

{medicine} {Do you need it?}
 Leviathan.Aneu
user: Luz
By Leviathan.Aneu 2010-08-31 23:31:50  
Nabis said:
Leviathan.Aneu said:
The 3-hit thing was someone poking fun at Shamaya's DI blog entry I'm pretty sure, it only works with the 999 delay base relic dagger. DNC can't equip. It's a 3hit THF build. As far as his Kirin thread goes... Any DD can pull hate on Kirin without having to two hour like Nabis did, and for that matter a 2300 Steel Cyclone under Mighty Strikes is pretty pathetic for someone who prides himself on his WAR.
wanna try out a parse against me and see who wins? shouldnt be a problem for u because u are a better dd than i am. any time all u need to do is send me a /tell and we can get it on!!!

Check Aneu's page, look for the GM screenshot (mostly black screenshot, position hacked while in GM jail) and check upload date on it. Aneu is trashed and deactivated, had no use for it other than elegy/-na which isn't worth monthly fee. It's not my main anymore :P
By Nabis 2010-09-01 05:40:11  
Leviathan.Aneu said:
Nabis said:
Leviathan.Aneu said:
Check Aneu's page, look for the GM screenshot (mostly black screenshot, position hacked while in GM jail) and check upload date on it. Aneu is trashed and deactivated, had no use for it other than elegy/-na which isn't worth monthly fee. It's not my main anymore :P
wow thats *** up
First Page 2 3 ... 11 12