Is Dnc a better tank than Pld
First Page 2 3 4 ... 10 11 12

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
By Nabis 2010-08-28 22:02:58  
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Nabis said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:
If that really worked you'd see blms tanking... I mean 50% dmg mitigation then another 50% with maybe a phalanx inbetween and can't be interrupted and wont lose hp till mp is gone!!!
how would u keep your self alive after mp is gone?
How will your dnc keep itself alive when it's hp is gone!?! Seriously refresh II, ballad II/III, evokers roll. Blinking most the dmg. So easy. Frankly my rdm has almost as much dmg mitigation as your purposal in just gear. While having like 3X the def.

yes but if your are cought with any of your proposed spells down u cant heal yourself and besides who was talking about soloing stuff im talking about full alliance dnc tanking over everyones hate and still keeping it self alive with minimal help from mages
 Ifrit.Darkanaseur
サーバ: Ifrit
Game: FFXI
By Ifrit.Darkanaseur 2010-08-28 22:04:01  
Nabis said:
no go make a pup post this is about dnc being better than pld on non hnm stuff.

even though i would love to see how hard dnc would get hit for with -47% dmg and being able to stun self heal and such not sure if any of u care but i was just puting it out there for other dnc's

All you're saying is "hey DNC has a PDT set" like every other job out there. It can tank some stuff solo, but keeping hate off well geared DDs? Yeah right good luck.
[+]
 Ramuh.Haseyo
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2010-08-28 22:04:36  
Three pages already? I love this site.
サーバ: Titan
user: batboy267
By Titan.Darkwizardzin 2010-08-28 22:04:52  
Phoenix.Dramatica said:
Nabis said:
Phoenix.Dramatica said:
Why are you still posting? Absolutely nothing you will type will have any worth besides a few laughs and many WTFs. Go kill yourself or something already kthx.
wow talk about being grouchy. some one didnt get thier kibbles and bits?
I'm sorry I just don't understand people this stupid can manage to even to log into FFXI without help. You should go sell your account, and with luck it might actually end up with someone who knows how to play this game.
Dramatica let it go and walk away. If nabis wants to make an *** of himself in ff11 ah.... AGAIN.... then its his right.
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
サーバ: Sylph
user: Vegetto
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2010-08-28 22:04:55  
Haste samba or gtfo. No other reason to have a dnc, ever
[+]
 Bahamut.Serj
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Serj
By Bahamut.Serj 2010-08-28 22:05:38  
Pandemonium.Spicyryan said:
Bahamut.Serj said:
Alexander.Ultrarichard said:
Don't sub SAM. Sub WAR. Defender Yo'

*** that, sub blu. Cocoon or gtfo.

Oh, funny story. Did you know Deathcue subs BLU on his MNK?

I did that once on a Chigoe nm.
By Nabis 2010-08-28 22:06:24  
Ifrit.Darkanaseur said:
Nabis said:
no go make a pup post this is about dnc being better than pld on non hnm stuff. even though i would love to see how hard dnc would get hit for with -47% dmg and being able to stun self heal and such not sure if any of u care but i was just puting it out there for other dnc's
All you're saying is "hey DNC has a PDT set" like every other job out there. It can tank some stuff solo, but keeping hate off well geared DDs? Yeah right good luck.

that is exactly what im trying to say. that a dnc can keep hate over the entire alliance not sure what would be best sub nin or war for defender or sam but w/e the case no one should take hate over the dnc if done corectly
 Leviathan.Arthion
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Arthion
By Leviathan.Arthion 2010-08-28 22:06:29  
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Haste samba or gtfo. No other reason to have a dnc, ever

DNC is actually an extremely effective healer. That being said, Nabis don't further your DNC. Save leviathan from another full cobra harness set dnc who thinks they're a dd.
[+]
 Alexander.Nepharite
サーバ: Alexander
user: nepharite
By Alexander.Nepharite 2010-08-28 22:07:39  
defender lol
 Alexander.Ultrarichard
By Alexander.Ultrarichard 2010-08-28 22:07:42  
Nabis said:
Ifrit.Darkanaseur said:
Nabis said:
no go make a pup post this is about dnc being better than pld on non hnm stuff. even though i would love to see how hard dnc would get hit for with -47% dmg and being able to stun self heal and such not sure if any of u care but i was just puting it out there for other dnc's

that is exactly what im trying to say. that a dnc can keep hate over the entire alliance not sure what would be best sub nin or war for defender or sam but w/e the case no one should take hate over the dnc if done corectly

TOLD YOU!
 Ramuh.Dasva
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-08-28 22:07:48  
Nabis said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Nabis said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:
If that really worked you'd see blms tanking... I mean 50% dmg mitigation then another 50% with maybe a phalanx inbetween and can't be interrupted and wont lose hp till mp is gone!!!
How will your dnc keep itself alive when it's hp is gone!?! Seriously refresh II, ballad II/III, evokers roll. Blinking most the dmg. So easy. Frankly my rdm has almost as much dmg mitigation as your purposal in just gear. While having like 3X the def.
yes but if your are cought with any of your proposed spells down u cant heal yourself and besides who was talking about soloing stuff im talking about full alliance dnc tanking over everyones hate and still keeping it self alive with minimal help from mages
The purposed spells are only effectively HUGE regens. Like after the update should be around 20+/tic. While only taking 1/4 dmg while utsesmi is down. Pretty much 0 while it is up. And you wont need a single cure. So you wont lose hate form taking dmg. The mages wont get cure hate. You can't get interrupted out of ichi. And whms can come in and give you mp. Not like it should be neccessary.

This would be 10X better than dnc blood tanking and still isn't that great
 Bahamut.Serj
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Serj
By Bahamut.Serj 2010-08-28 22:08:09  
Nabis said:
Ifrit.Darkanaseur said:
Nabis said:

What the ***?
 Ifrit.Darkanaseur
サーバ: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Darkanaseur 2010-08-28 22:09:43  
Nabis said:
Ifrit.Darkanaseur said:
Nabis said:

It can't keep hate over any melee/BLM that isn't ridiculously gimp. The higher the enemy's level goes, the lower your TP gain goes > less waltzes > less hate. Stick to Haste Samba.
[+]

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
By Nabis 2010-08-28 22:11:18  
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Nabis said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Nabis said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:
The purposed spells are only effectively HUGE regens. Like after the update should be around 20+/tic. While only taking 1/4 dmg while utsesmi is down. Pretty much 0 while it is up. And you wont need a single cure. So you wont lose hate form taking dmg. The mages wont get cure hate. You can't get interrupted out of ichi. And whms can come in and give you mp. Not like it should be neccessary. This would be 10X better than dnc blood tanking and still isn't that great

yes and how will u keep hate over an entire alliance?
 Alexander.Nepharite
user: nepharite
By Alexander.Nepharite 2010-08-28 22:13:47  
Wait, why do we have to disprove him?

Nabis just about any statement you say is FALSE, unless you can provide significant proof stating otherwise it will remain FALSE.

Show us a video of a dnc tank holding hate over an alliance of decked out DD and BLMs.

Its not on us to prove you wrong, its on you to prove your outlandish claims true.
[+]
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-08-28 22:13:47  
Nabis said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Nabis said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Nabis said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:
The purposed spells are only effectively HUGE regens. Like after the update should be around 20+/tic. While only taking 1/4 dmg while utsesmi is down. Pretty much 0 while it is up. And you wont need a single cure. So you wont lose hate form taking dmg. The mages wont get cure hate. You can't get interrupted out of ichi. And whms can come in and give you mp. Not like it should be neccessary. This would be 10X better than dnc blood tanking and still isn't that great
yes and how will u keep hate over an entire alliance?
Yeah cause blms problem is getting hate... more like I have to try not to get hate.

Also blu/thfs ftw. Not like it will take much since I wont lose any hate from taking dmg.

Post deleted by User.
 Quetzalcoatl.Dawnn
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: Dawnn
By Quetzalcoatl.Dawnn 2010-08-28 22:15:17  
Alexander.Nepharite said:
Wait, why do we have to disprove him?

Nabis just about any statement you say is FALSE, unless you can provide significant proof stating otherwise it will remain FALSE.

Show us a video of a dnc tank holding hate over an alliance of decked out DD and BLMs.

Its not on us to prove you wrong, its on you to prove your outlandish claims true.

this^
By Nabis 2010-08-28 22:17:12  
/troll x2 1 day over...

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Princemercury
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
By Quetzalcoatl.Princemercury 2010-08-28 22:19:34  
Must commend Nabis on knowing the difference between then and than.

Post deleted by User.
By Nabis 2010-08-28 22:21:01  
Quetzalcoatl.Princemercury said:
Must commend Nabis on knowing the difference between then and than.

and i must commend your ears they are huge.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-08-28 22:21:23  
Hey hows that sam 3 hit build coming?
By Nabis 2010-08-28 22:21:44  
who cares ure still posting

Post deleted by User.
First Page 2 3 4 ... 10 11 12