言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Leviathan » Wtf fail nin
Wtf fail nin
By Squashua 2010-08-30 13:23:26  
Dear Helix,
I hate myself for reading this horribly misspelled thread you created. I wish you to die in a fire or finish grade school. That is all.

Love,
Squashua
 Fairy.Basilo
サーバ: Fairy
Game: FFXI
user: Basilo
By Fairy.Basilo 2010-08-30 13:25:33  
"Phht i was trying to give benefit of doubt...or benefit of anonymous....thats all. At heart, i dont want to smash people,I just want them to play within their limits....and thats cool. I am a hardcore...i expect alot from me and when i dont make the mark,,,,i'm not happy about it....THAT'S SAD."

Fixed.
 Bismarck.Rinomaru
サーバ: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Rinomaru 2010-08-30 13:36:53  
Wait...............

NIN'S tank?
 Leviathan.Helix
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Helix
By Leviathan.Helix 2010-08-30 18:53:22  
WTF...you buncha -as elanabelle says "basement dwellers aren't off this kick yet...?

Lemme give a clue to the monsterous fails still taliking...go f'ing log in...stop pretending to play with words and go f'ing play...or are you afraid you fail will show?

I was drunk whn i posted this...and i'm drunk now...it's over ...go play....go to bed...go beat off...go away in general...the next post is ultimate fail jerk monkey
 Ramuh.Vinvv
サーバ: Ramuh
user: vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-08-30 18:54:13  
Leviathan.Helix said:
WTF...you buncha -as elanabelle says "basement dwellers aren't off this kick yet...?

Lemme give a clue to the monsterous fails still taliking...go f'ing log in...stop pretending to play with words and go f'ing play...or are you afraid you fail will show?

I was drunk whn i posted this...and i'm drunk now...it's over ...go play....go to bed...go beat off...go away in general...the next post is ultimate fail jerk monkey
<3 can I get that as a title?
 Leviathan.Helix
By Leviathan.Helix 2010-08-30 18:55:31  
Squashua said:
Dear Helix,
I hate myself for reading this horribly misspelled thread you created. I wish you to die in a fire or finish grade school. That is all.

Love,
Squashua

Lick my stiff thing
[+]
By darkmaffxi 2010-08-30 18:56:02  
they are trolling to get you mad, so you will post more angry messages

just let it go

the more you post the more trolls will come and attack you
 Leviathan.Helix
By Leviathan.Helix 2010-08-30 18:56:35  
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Leviathan.Helix said:

<3 can I get that as a title?

we have our fail winner
 Leviathan.Helix
By Leviathan.Helix 2010-08-30 18:57:44  
darkmaffxi said:
they are trolling to get you mad, so you will post more angry messages

just let it go

the more you post the more trolls will come and attack you

CVoorect...seeing how i just posted i was plastered anyway...oh well...I'mma gonna go log in and fail...least i might make a dollar....here fail is free
 Shiva.Flionheart
サーバ: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-08-30 18:58:54  
I'd rather have a fail nin, than a social retard.
[+]
 Leviathan.Helix
By Leviathan.Helix 2010-08-30 19:03:27  
oh and...lallalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalal
lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalal
lalalalalalalal...thats what i read when i see your coninuing fail responses to my drunken nonsense...stop posting failure
 Leviathan.Helix
By Leviathan.Helix 2010-08-30 19:04:13  
I like being a social retard...it's a;ot more fun than being a basement dwelling f*ckhead
[+]
 Ragnarok.Twinbladehaseo
サーバ: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Twinbladehaseo 2010-08-30 19:05:17  
lol @ Helix
 Ragnarok.Twinbladehaseo
サーバ: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Twinbladehaseo 2010-08-30 19:06:24  
If this is the first you got that nin, and have him as a secondary tank, i think you should blame yourself helix, i still lol @ you.
[+]
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-08-30 19:06:36  
Leviathan.Helix said:
I like being a social retard...it's a;ot more fun than being a basement dwelling f*ckhead

You're both.
 Cerberus.Ethics
サーバ: Cerberus
user: zerohoax
By Cerberus.Ethics 2010-08-30 19:14:21  
Flion, stop embarrassing yourself please.
[+]
By Randomguy 2010-08-30 19:38:00  
Cerberus.Ethics said:
Ethics, stop following Flion please >.>
[+]
 Cerberus.Ethics
By Cerberus.Ethics 2010-08-30 19:42:03  
Randomguy said:
Cerberus.Ethics said:

I'll do no such thing. Not to mention he posts in just about every *** thread at all hours of the day and night. A little hard not to follow around.
By Randomguy 2010-08-30 19:46:36  
Cerberus.Ethics said:
Randomguy said:
Cerberus.Ethics said:

I'll do no such thing. Not to mention he posts in just about every *** thread at all hours of the day and night. A little hard not to follow around.
You entered this thread and the first thing you said was what is quoted above.

No staying on topic, no contributing to the subject, hell, not even remarking any derailments.

First thing, you automatically attack Flion.

You and Darki must really have a hardon for him or something. Almost everything I see about you two is a personal attack against Flion.

Although Flion doesn't help matters any, but this looks oddly familiar with Tigerwoods and myself way back then.
[+]
 Cerberus.Ethics
By Cerberus.Ethics 2010-08-30 19:49:23  
Randomguy said:

No staying on topic, no contributing to the subject, hell, not even remarking any derailments.

You and Darki must really have a hardon for him or something. Almost everything I see about you two is a personal attack against Flion.

Although Flion doesn't help matters any, but this looks oddly familiar with Tigerwoods and myself way back then.

Your point?
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
By Randomguy 2010-08-30 19:50:55  
Cerberus.Ethics said:
Randomguy said:

Your point?
You are as bad as Darki when it comes to attention whoring, and Flion doesn't deserve the hate you two have towards him, and I want people to know that.

Plus, with you 2 against him, its unfair for you 2.
[+]
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-08-30 19:51:02  
Pandemonium.Spicyryan said:
Randomguy said:
Cerberus.Ethics said:
Randomguy said:
Cerberus.Ethics said:

People attack Flion? ZOMG SINCE WHEN?!

Inorite!
[+]
 Cerberus.Ethics
By Cerberus.Ethics 2010-08-30 19:55:14  
Randomguy said:
You are as bad as Darki when it comes to attention whoring, and Flion doesn't deserve the hate you two have towards him, and I want people to know that.

First of all, perhaps you might want to read his posts. They're about as insightful as corn in a turd.

Secondly, I'm insulted you even put me in the same category as Darki.

Thirdly, he deserves every *** bit of it. If you feel bad for him, write him a poem and pm it to him. If he continues to post garbage, I'll throw it back in his face. The only thing I've done is respond to his either moronic or ignorant comments.

I do believe Dr. Jennings can explain: here
[+]
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-08-30 19:55:19  
Randomguy said:
Cerberus.Ethics said:
Randomguy said:

Your point?

Thanks Kor, But I wouldn't worry I've blocked him since a few days ago when I realised he wasn't up for logical debate and simply was trying to get me with troll-bait. Sadly I can still see quoted posts from him.

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
 Cerberus.Ethics
By Cerberus.Ethics 2010-08-30 20:06:06  
Sadly he is probably one of the people who follow you around to -1 every post since the effort is rewarding in the end!

Sadly it's quite the other way around. Which is why I know he doesn't have me blocked.
[+]
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-08-30 20:06:11  
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Randomguy said:
Cerberus.Ethics said:
Randomguy said:

Your point?

Thanks Kor, But I wouldn't worry I've blocked him since a few days ago when I realised he wasn't up for logical debate and simply was trying to get me with troll-bait. Sadly I can still see quoted posts from him.

Sadly he is probably one of the people who follow you around to -1 every post since the effort is rewarding in the end!

Tell me about it. The fact that I use a smaller font than most in my browser means that I don't even see them unless I squint lol.

The tiny numbers offend me so -_-