By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2010-08-28 15:56:28  
Lakshmi.Mabrook said:
Needz moar loli pix~
 Leviathan.Helix
サーバ: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: Helix
By Leviathan.Helix 2010-08-28 15:56:50  
and wow you got a good memory...yeah that was one of my finer drunken moments...

oh by the way,,,i tend to post on here when i to drunk to play....there is a clue.

anywho...this player is not satan, but i hope they realize ni spells not that hard to farm or to buy....thats all really!

oh c'mon....not like you *** never dealt with a random drun k before
 Carbuncle.Zanno
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: zanno
By Carbuncle.Zanno 2010-08-28 15:58:34  
@ helix

What job were you in this pt?

I just seem to recall I've been posting in another thread you made where you asked for NIN gear advice. If you were on NIN as well, I'd say you should have known from the start the party was gonna fail.

If you were on a heavy DD, one would think that maybe you would have a bit more sympathy for low-mid lv nin trying to hold hate.

If this was a higher lv pt, like 75-80, you shouldn't expect the nin to be more than a first voker anyway.
By semimmortal 2010-08-28 16:03:43  
That loli needs a towel...

As for elemental wheel, it's hot 40~55. After that (or E.Ron{S}), pointless.
 Leviathan.Helix
By Leviathan.Helix 2010-08-28 16:04:09  
Zanno is correct...i was a co ninja and i did stand back and watch the train wreck. I was not sure what to do. the other nin was ill equipped and there wasn't alot i could do for them...i did try to pull hate and then secondary fail kicked in and once i got it the mages were afk maybe? so i died anyway....not an issue...I am a bst main remember, i dont sweat death...

But you guys kill me sometimes...you a buncha double talkers...one day....*this* is fine and tomorrow *this* is fail...

perhaps you should keep a log and remember what you said yesterday....i know i'm going to
 Leviathan.Helix
By Leviathan.Helix 2010-08-28 16:19:33  
I'm sorry guys, i think the point was lost. Yes i did post a flaming bst thread when i was drunk as all get out. That was not what i was trying to do here.

In fact, i really was hoping to not stir a bunch of sh*t and just send a message to the other nin that they need to do some work...really...seriously.

I am all kinda fail, I have so much to learn and i know that. I guess i get erked when i know i have so much to learn and someone is totally ignorant and won't listen to a thing. It's ok tho...i realize i deserved the flame
 Siren.Demetreos
サーバ: Siren
user: Riggy
By Siren.Demetreos 2010-08-28 16:23:19  
SS or it never happened.

EDIT

I appear to be late to the party.
 Cerberus.Legatus
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Allegro
By Cerberus.Legatus 2010-08-28 16:32:01  
OP, you should have left yourself a shred of decency and not flamed a NIN for showing up without elemental tools. That just shows how much you know about his job...
 Leviathan.Helix
By Leviathan.Helix 2010-08-28 16:36:37  
See....mary J should be legalized. It's only when i don't have her loving embrace i post like an a*shole...otherwise i am a perfect student of life.

Any who....yeah guys, i can't smoke for job reasons so i prob gonna post drunk alot...thats that
 Leviathan.Helix
By Leviathan.Helix 2010-08-28 16:40:26  
wg
Cerberus.Legatus said:
OP, you should have left yourself a shred of decency and not flamed a NIN for showing up without elemental tools. That just shows how much you know about his job...

What?

I spend hours every week making money to finance my jobs...wtf is this crap? If you can't afford to play the f*cking job then don't play it...dont show up as a rng with no ammo...what kinda ***is this....

are you doing something alot heavier than the vodka i'm drinking?....cause you must be to say something so stupid

stupid troll gets ignored...fail is to respond further
 Cerberus.Kvazz
user: kvazz
By Cerberus.Kvazz 2010-08-28 16:41:03  
Ele wheel is so 2005!
 Cerberus.Legatus
user: Allegro
By Cerberus.Legatus 2010-08-28 16:41:12  
It takes a bigger man to admit you *** up, now that's a respectable quality. Everyone has an inner douchebag that escapes on occasion, including me of course. Now pass that ***over here.

I still think the ele wheel is the last thing anyone should *** about, and nobody is gonna relate with you comparing it to a rng without ammo.
By darkmaffxi 2010-08-28 16:42:17  
what level was this and why would you be co-tanking on nin?

that right there doesnt smell like a great party.
 Carbuncle.Zanno
By Carbuncle.Zanno 2010-08-28 16:44:37  
If you want to blow gil and keep hate, shuriken is the way to go ^^
 Cerberus.Kvazz
By Cerberus.Kvazz 2010-08-28 16:45:08  
Carbuncle.Zanno said:
If you want to blow gil and keep hate, shuriken is the way to go ^^

Shurikens are awesome!
 Quetzalcoatl.Mushashi
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: Mushashi
By Quetzalcoatl.Mushashi 2010-08-28 16:56:10  
Leviathan.Helix said:
Phht i was trying to give benefit of doubt...or benefit of anonymous....thats all. At heart, i dont want to smash people,I just want them to play within their limits....and thats cool. I am a hardcore...i expect alot from me and when i dont make the mark,,,,i'm not happy about it....that said

"Lunica" might be a nice person, a great aid to fellow gamers...but they seriously fail as a Ninja. I hope they big enough "gut" to bow out and take their lumps and fix their stupidness

doubt it tho...also...broadcasting brings out the worst of native ppl.

i didn't come here to f you over fail...you just so good at it...

Prob not...even the stupid chicks playing this game get ***...how stupid is that?

wow, ur seriously getting pretty upset over this? probably heard this before but, its just a game.
 Asura.Alymorel
サーバ: Asura
user: Alimorel
By Asura.Alymorel 2010-08-28 16:56:31  
I say spam the ele wheel! Buy my tools! I need to get rid of them! D:
Eh, don't know much about NIN, but it seems like you still need some way to get hate. A provoke and poking it just isn't going to cut it for keeping hate...
[+]
By darkmaffxi 2010-08-28 17:00:30  
sounds pretty terrible that you guys dont know much about nin.

how many of you have it leveled as a subjob? did you guys summoner burn nin or something?
 Carbuncle.Zanno
By Carbuncle.Zanno 2010-08-28 17:12:28  
darkmaffxi said:
sounds pretty terrible that you guys dont know much about nin.

how many of you have it leveled as a subjob? did you guys summoner burn nin or something?

What is this..utsusemi.. i dont understand.

And how do you set up the macro to dropkick someone?
 Asura.Calatilla
user: Calatilla
By Asura.Calatilla 2010-08-28 17:15:25  
Your better off enfeebling the mob with para, slow and blind rather than doing 2-3 dmg with an ele tool, would help you more anyway.
By Tessio 2010-08-28 17:16:54  
Leviathan.Helix said:
wg
Cerberus.Legatus said:
What? I spend hours every week making money to finance my jobs...wtf is this crap? If you can't afford to play the f*cking job then don't play it...dont show up as a rng with no ammo...what kinda ***is this.... are you doing something alot heavier than the vodka i'm drinking?....cause you must be to say something so stupid stupid troll gets ignored...fail is to respond further

You dont get the point ... Ele wheel is so 2005 and nobody use them because they sucks after lvl 45. GTFO if you dont know nothing about nin.
By Tessio 2010-08-28 17:18:27  
darkmaffxi said:
sounds pretty terrible that you guys dont know much about nin. how many of you have it leveled as a subjob? did you guys summoner burn nin or something?

So much win here
 Leviathan.Draylo
user: Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2010-08-28 17:20:11  
cool
 Ramuh.Thunderz
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Thunderz
By Ramuh.Thunderz 2010-08-28 17:20:52  
your funny bro. your story wasn't even cool

Also I lvl'd NIN with all my ele tools/NI version/and did the wheel AND even geared Up my WS for max DMG and I still lost hate. Next time you party with a Ninjer just get a damn THF and passed lvl 60 have a DD sub THF only way for the ninja to hold hate like a champ honestly or have all the DDs hold back for a good 45s for him to build hate but thats slowing down the party
 Cerberus.Kvazz
By Cerberus.Kvazz 2010-08-28 17:24:22  
Only times I expect a ninja to hold hate is with a SATA setup in exp parties.
If there isnt any way to TA the NIN, you'r better off just having the NIN first voke then let a SAM tank.
 Ramuh.Thunderz
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Thunderz
By Ramuh.Thunderz 2010-08-28 17:27:21  
Cerberus.Kvazz said:
Only times I expect a ninja to hold hate is with a SATA setup in exp parties.
If there isnt any way to TA the NIN, you'r better off just having the NIN first voke then let a SAM tank.

yup. If you don't have a rdm have the NIN debuff the mob with slow/para/blind. basically. In parties I let dumbass DDs die when they WS at the very start of the fight and I had No THFs or /thf in the party. Bro I aint gonna bust my *** to save you if you cant use some damn common sense
 Asura.Nightbear
user: Nightbear
By Asura.Nightbear 2010-08-28 17:31:24  
Funny is .. NIN can be good at anything other than UO.. unless you have no clue how to play NIN the way it should be ;o <3 <3 <3

Edit: here is a tip to hold hate off ANY 2 hander for a few secs till your voke timer is back up: 1st voke (dur) , Kurayami off the bat, Yonin , Warcry.( Enjoy your 5 seconds of glory untill some HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE DD WS off the bat and then *** why he got hate ) provoke and the mob is back @ you~ finish your debuffs, screw Asisha is such a smack to the face from SE part.. repeat your Debuffs ( yes even if they not needed you still get some enm back at you ) YOU really dont need a THF to hold hate of a 2hander if they know their job well enough.
(having haste 99% of time is the key too)

If 1 single member of yoru pt fails. dont blame it on you :)

sorry wall of text , just too much passion for NIN X3
 Carbuncle.Zanno
By Carbuncle.Zanno 2010-08-28 17:34:52  
Asura.Nightbear said:
Funny is .. NIN can be good at anything other than UO.. unless you have no clue how to play NIN the way it should be ;o <3 <3 <3

Ele wheel isnt good for much else though.
 Gilgamesh.Shayala
サーバ: Gilgamesh
user: Shayala
By Gilgamesh.Shayala 2010-08-28 17:36:34  
Leviathan.Helix said:
Phht i was trying to give benefit of doubt...or benefit of anonymous....thats all. At heart, i dont want to smash people,I just want them to play within their limits....and thats cool. I am a hardcore...i expect alot from me and when i dont make the mark,,,,i'm not happy about it....that said "Lunica" might be a nice person, a great aid to fellow gamers...but they seriously fail as a Ninja. I hope they big enough "gut" to bow out and take their lumps and fix their stupidness doubt it tho...also...broadcasting brings out the worst of native ppl. i didn't come here to f you over fail...you just so good at it... Prob not...even the stupid chicks playing this game get ***...how stupid is that?

I don't understand most of this post, can you rewrite it in English please?
 Asura.Nightbear
user: Nightbear
By Asura.Nightbear 2010-08-28 17:37:39  
NIN <- as a whole job sub included~ Ele wheel unless used properly is a no more than a light show for the tarus~

now if you can handle a full MaB/Int set and use Futae for its ridicule 1 time use wait 3 min funcion . you can land 400~600 SAN nukes then just *** back @ SE for making Futae such a useless function