Starcraft2?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Cerberus » starcraft2?
starcraft2?
By Texasprincess 2010-09-01 13:22:58  
Just finished Campaign story was awsome but hoped for more!

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Braego
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Braego
By Asura.Braego 2010-09-01 13:56:39  
I'd definitely be interested in playing with ah players. I haven't touched the campaign yet and I really haven't done too many matches tbh. I'm too busy with the trials and leveling(attempting) sub-jobs.

I still enjoy playing though. I try not to play too serious. I just try to have fun and do unexpected things lol

Really busy this week though, probably won't play sc2 till next week. ><;
By Chicio 2010-09-27 23:01:39  
i actually do play if your interested. im platinum in 2v2. high ranking gold 3v3. i am KingofSpades character code 233 North American Server
 Diabolos.Chibixzero
サーバ: Diabolos
By Diabolos.Chibixzero 2010-09-27 23:23:03  
Since we on the subject can someone please enlight me on how in the hell I get rape in the first 5-8 mins into the game. I seriously *** Rage quit. I'm No pro but seems a bit gay and weird I get butt rape before I can even have a squad of marines.
By Flionheart 2010-09-27 23:25:08  
Diabolos.Chibixzero said:
Since we on the subject can someone please enlight me on how in the hell I get rape in the first 5-8 mins into the game. I seriously *** Rage quit. I'm No pro but seems a bit gay and weird I get butt rape before I can even have a squad of marines.

People are better than you. Learn to defend against rushes or push a rush yourself.

If you don't learn these you'll never get far in RTS games.
 Diabolos.Chibixzero
サーバ: Diabolos
By Diabolos.Chibixzero 2010-09-27 23:29:57  
Flion I just want to know how they can amass a ***load of minerals and gases to have *** thor's on my ***. I mean No *** bull Not even 10 mins pass before They tear ***up. >.<
 Alexander.Ultrarichard
サーバ: Alexander
By Alexander.Ultrarichard 2010-09-28 12:48:38  
Fenrir.Scragg said:
Sylph.Magitek said:
Insane AI scout their bases, and will attack your pylon with probes before it even finishes building >_>. But yeah, there's no way you'll be able to cannon rush two Insane AIs even if they didn't attack your pylon immediately (if placing behind the mineral lines works in this case as well).

I think it's possible to do with a protoss cannon rush. The bases of the enemy have to be close so you can disrupt their supply line. The initial pylon and forge have to be far enough away so the workers don't attack.

I did the 3v3 insane AI with the cannon rush. I did get rushed the first time by probes, the second time they left me alone. The cannons can hold their own if you can get close enough to their buildings.

This is basically how you get the best achievement. vs 7 insane AI.

load them up all zerg, you toss, on... the map where there's two bases to a bit, cannon rush your neighbor. Wall up behind some big heavy buildings (to avoid banes) and mass carriers.

Each zerg will wipe out one more zerg at the beginning, because they all share bases. leaving you only 4 to deal with, go round 1 by 1 roflstomping them, remembering to defend you're own base. Rarely do they get past Roaches.