First Page 2 3 4

| Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Shiva.Flionheart
サーバ: Shiva
Game: FFXI
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-08-19 22:02:30  
I'm not sure if it's the last XI update, SE hasn't announced any 'final updates' yet.

It's likely to be one of the last though. If they want it to carry on they need to add another expansion with new jobs AT LEAST.
[+]
 Fenrir.Schutz
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Schutz
By Fenrir.Schutz 2010-08-19 22:02:51  
BLU spell select menu remembers the last set of spells you put in. ;_;

The game can remember the last set of armour you've worn, but can't be ****'ed to remember the last set of BLU spells chosen? Really now? ;_;

Never going to happen, though. SE does not understand the concept of "quality of life" for players--it still thinks crag-teleportation, airship, and Chocobo are cool means of travel. (Nexus Cape with 1 minute recharge, I think, is what every player would much rather have, Chocobo-loving or not.)

EDIT: Yes, and if they did come to read this thread, they came to read my insult, too. ^_-
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Degeneration
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
By Quetzalcoatl.Degeneration 2010-08-19 22:04:37  
Somewhere SE said it isnt a final update this Decemeber as long as People still play FFXI, they will give more updates.
 Lakshmi.Jaerik
Administrator
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Jaerik
By Lakshmi.Jaerik 2010-08-19 22:07:02  
Lakshmi.Mabrook said:
I know for a fact that SE checks this website (and other premier FFXI websites) all the time...
We're not a Premier site.

We'd like to be, but so far SE hasn't expressed any interest in such an arrangement.
[+]
 Fenrir.Parak
By Fenrir.Parak 2010-08-19 22:13:57  
COR with the "Dual Hexagun" ability. Run around with 2 Hexaguns and shoot the crap out of everything! YAY!
[+]
 Fenrir.Schutz
user: Schutz
By Fenrir.Schutz 2010-08-19 22:16:10  
Lakshmi.Jaerik said:

We'd like to be, but so far SE hasn't expressed any interest in such an arrangement.

Is it because of Anye cursing so much about Starbucks? :/ I can see how that can instill a sense of anti-corporate climate. ;_;

Fenrir.Parak said:
COR with the "Dual Hexagun" ability. Run around with 2 Hexaguns and shoot the crap out of everything! YAY!

They can roll dice with their feet!
[+]
 Ramuh.Thunderz
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Thunderz
By Ramuh.Thunderz 2010-08-19 22:17:02  
hint:3rd party tools

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Midgardsormr.Zenshiro
サーバ: Midgardsormr
By Midgardsormr.Zenshiro 2010-08-19 22:22:49  
SE said in a final fantasy xiv Interview that DEC is not that last FFXI update they have more ideas but it wont be big update like go and back a box. It going to go on being ADDONS that all ffxi going to get now.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Hypnotizd
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: hypnotizd
By Lakshmi.Hypnotizd 2010-08-19 22:59:38  
Midgardsormr.Zenshiro said:
SE said in a final fantasy xiv Interview that DEC is not that last FFXI update they have more ideas but it wont be big update like go and back a box. It going to go on being ADDONS that all ffxi going to get now.
I don't know... if all we are leveling 99 for is to do Abyssea type events seems rather pointless. I can see another expansion with another continent and brand new areas.
 Phoenix.Jovant
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Jovant
By Phoenix.Jovant 2010-08-19 23:01:09  
one idea that i ALWAYS felt SE should have implicated within the game ever since 2004 and thought they would in the future was some sort of banking system... an NPC in which u can store money... or even a special type of moogle option in your mog house so u can store money.
how i always done it before SE put a cap on the amount of money u can send i use to send myself gil in order to save.
im EXTREMELY bad with money when im playing ffxi im the type that will scan the AH every so often (especially when i have nothing to do) and just buy ***. with a banking system i think, well for me anyway it would be hella easier to save for the things i really want to buy.

i have a few more ideas that i cant remember as of now... ideas from 3-4years ago i'll try and remember in post at a later date but the bank system is just one idea that stuck out the most for me because of my money issue.

ps: before people say "well, u can always buy a mule and save money that way." thats an option yes, but a way to save money on 1 content ID should be available im pretty certain it wouldnt be hard for SE to create an NPC just to hold gil.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Phoenix.Esaias
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Esaias
By Phoenix.Esaias 2010-08-19 23:34:39  
Pandemonium.Spicyryan said:
Phoenix.Jovant said:
one idea that i ALWAYS felt SE should have implicated within the game ever since 2004 and thought they would in the future was some sort of banking system... an NPC in which u can store money... or even a special type of moogle option in your mog house so u can store money.
how i always done it before SE put a cap on the amount of money u can send i use to send myself gil in order to save.
im EXTREMELY bad with money when im playing ffxi im the type that will scan the AH every so often (especially when i have nothing to do) and just buy ***. with a banking system i think, well for me anyway it would be hella easier to save for the things i really want to buy.

i have a few more ideas that i cant remember as of now... ideas from 3-4years ago i'll try and remember in post at a later date but the bank system is just one idea that stuck out the most for me because of my money issue.

ps: before people say "well, u can always buy a mule and save money that way." thats an option yes, but a way to save money on 1 content ID should be available im pretty certain it wouldnt be hard for SE to create an NPC just to hold gil.

You could also try to develop self control.

LOL, great im not the only person who thought this XD

Post deleted by User.
 Ramuh.Laffter
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Rocketpop
By Ramuh.Laffter 2010-08-20 00:59:29  
Lakshmi.Mabrook said:
Lakshmi.Jaerik said:
If you play FFXI then = ffxi wiki, ffxiah,+ ffxi-atlas; there's nothing else out there that you'd possible need to play lol. SE just mad they didn't think of it first lol.

When I said last update I was talking about the level increase to 99 8X Hence why I was saying "Job Abilities/Traits, Spells, etc etc.

I'm still thinking too, but nothing so far lol.

I was just talking to my friend about trading relics in game, like an NPC that signs your agreement or some junk lol, be pretty cool though and if there's a problem GM can check it out in couple seconds with an ID # or something.
There are still plenty of people that don't know about FFXIAH.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Siren.Kyte
サーバ: Siren
By Siren.Kyte 2010-08-20 01:43:23  
-Make it possible to change TOAU rings like CoP rings
-Make it so an item or item charge isn't lost if you are paralyzed
-Fix Puppet AI (Prioritize Cure over status-heals, allow the puppet to continue to heal outside of battle.)
-Give WHM puppet Erase and maybe Haste
-Make Nyzul Isle separate from other Assaults
[+]
 Fenrir.Tool
By Fenrir.Tool 2010-08-20 01:48:55  
Here's one:

Make FFXI $7 for everyone regardless of whether or not you're playing XIV too.

At least if the December update is truly the last one.
[+]
 Ifrit.Zibo
サーバ: Ifrit
user: Marokko
By Ifrit.Zibo 2010-08-20 02:17:44  
More pet jobs.
 Bismarck.Danz
サーバ: Bismarck
user: danz
By Bismarck.Danz 2010-08-20 02:22:19  
fix some game mechanics that have been needed fixing since day 1. spell locks... annoying as hell

loseing TP becuse your "too far"

input overload. when you put in many cammands they seem to congest causeing alot of input to just be ingored. and requireing to hit the macro agan. (example) trying to weaponskill right after a range attack. or range attack right after a weaponskill. also the not being able to use any abilitys after useing an items will fallow under this

invisable wall spots in the game... you know the ones im talking about. particulerly in xarcabard... makes dyna a pain in the but some times becuse one tiny 2 inch cliff your mage pulls hate and the mob is too far for the tank to voke it or get to it in a timely manor.

make range weaponskills work for the same distance you can range attack at!

also the big one that bothers my main job in particuler. the not getting the right drain from my drain samba wile footworks is up. only getting drains for the H2H delay and not the footwork delay

work on these fixes. and ill be more then happy
[+]
 Ifrit.Zibo
By Ifrit.Zibo 2010-08-20 02:24:16  
Bismarck.Danz said:
fix some game mechanics that have been needed fixing since day 1. spell locks... annoying as hell

loseing TP becuse your "too far"

input overload. when you put in many cammands they seem to congest causeing alot of input to just be ingored. and requireing to hit the macro agan. (example) trying to weaponskill right after a range attack. or range attack right after a weaponskill. also the not being able to use any abilitys after useing an items will fallow under this

invisable wall spots in the game... you know the ones im talking about. particulerly in xarcabard... makes dyna a pain in the but some times becuse one tiny 2 inch cliff your mage pulls hate and the mob is too far for the tank to voke it or get to it in a timely manor.

make range weaponskills work for the same distance you can range attack at!

also the big one that bothers my main job in particuler. the not getting the right drain from my drain samba wile footworks is up. only getting drains for the H2H delay and not the footwork delay

work on these fixes. and ill be more then happy

more than* happy

The fun is finding the rest of the errors!
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Ifrit.Zibo
By Ifrit.Zibo 2010-08-20 02:32:55  
FFXI died awhile ago.
 Fenrir.Tool
By Fenrir.Tool 2010-08-20 02:35:01  
I only say this cause their explanation for expanded content and if it is within the future or not is extremely vague.

As comforting as the developer interview basically saying "as long as people play, we'll continue to support it" is, it doesn't exactly say much in the end. But only time will tell.

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
 Fenrir.Tool
By Fenrir.Tool 2010-08-20 03:20:03  
Would be cool if they made some insanely rare, difficult to obtain item that would enable your subjob's two hour to use in combination with your own.

Chainspell Manafont
Hundred Fists Mighty Stirkes anyone?
[+]
 Bismarck.Rinako
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Rinako
By Bismarck.Rinako 2010-08-20 03:28:53  
I'd like old campaign exp back. Ya know like 3k in 5mins how it was on release; I mean really EXP in abyssea can't be beat currently and barely anyone wants to make a exp pt that isn't abyssea/smn burn related. People should have other ways of getting exp besides these two. In my honest opinion.

Besides D: would make campaign more appealing... barely anyone does it on my server anymore barely can claim beau/xarc anymore.
[+]
 Asura.Patriclis
サーバ: Asura
user: Patriclis
By Asura.Patriclis 2010-08-20 03:32:51  
the RMT and WoW adds on the website probably don't help much with that
[+]
First Page 2 3 4