[+]

Undelete | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Bismarck.Helixx
サーバ: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: Helixx
By Bismarck.Helixx 2010-08-16 16:58:15  
The word ISLAM stands for SUBMISSION, not ***'n "please and love".

Please learn to read and don't listen to Fox news and BBC.

I'm never trusting a religion where their prophet is a pedo who ***'s 9y old girls, has 10+ wifes and is a warlord and camel thief.

Living in germany I never had problems with "nazis", only ever got in fight with muslim youths because of my european looks, IN THE CENTER OF EUROPE. lol
[+]

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
 Bismarck.Helixx
By Bismarck.Helixx 2010-08-16 17:09:58  
Most old generation imigrant muslims from the 60's and 70's in germany are great people, I had them as friends and visited them often, but the youth is extremely radical. By extremely I mean they will kill you if you meet them in "their" part of the city. Look at the news for europe, every day a killing.

No doubt there are good muslims, but they find it very very hard to show themselves. Really don't know what happened, but these people mainly need to:
1) actually read the Quran, not just listen to the Iman's words
2) exchange their knifes for pens and paper
3) get a job

Post deleted by User.
 Ifrit.Arawn
サーバ: Ifrit
user: Arawn
By Ifrit.Arawn 2010-08-16 17:11:54  
Phoenix.Degs said:
Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:
I would say that if the Muslims as a whole allowed their women to be scantily clad without persecution, their entire livelihood would become so much more tolerable.

because thats what we need in this world... more ***!

Ahem, they are NOT ***. I'm shocked and surprised that you'd even call scantily clad women *** in the first place. I mean, seriously, how bloody bigoted of you. Women and men can be as scantily clad as they like without being ***. Have you no sense of the right and proper way of looking at things?

After all, as long as they don't take money they're ***. Big Difference.

Edit: In no way shape or form is this post meant to disparage people who enjoy sex. Nor people who enjoy sex with many people. Nor many people who enjoy having sex with other people's wives or husbands. Nor having sex with various husband and wife combos at the same time. However, this post is meant to disparage those who like to hump muppets. Have you no shame?

[+]
 Phoenix.Degs
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Degs
By Phoenix.Degs 2010-08-16 17:17:42  
Lakshmi.Jaerik said:
Cerberus.Excelior said:
Furthermore if you look into the backround of the man who is building this mosque you'll find that he is an immense anti-american and will not even condemn known terrorist groups.
Dude, he was one of the Bush Administration's official envoys to the Muslim world after 9/11. Republicans said he was the pinnacle of moderate Muslim tolerance and served as an example against extremism.

he helped the presedent target extremists from all over the world ....

we need to remember this is not going to be a place of worship it is going to be a cultural center... and i think that if anything like i said on the first page of the thread they should make many other cultural centers around that one also, to acknowledge all the religions.
 Bismarck.Helixx
By Bismarck.Helixx 2010-08-16 17:20:13  

Post deleted by User.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Bismarck.Helixx
By Bismarck.Helixx 2010-08-16 17:26:13  

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Bismarck.Helixx
By Bismarck.Helixx 2010-08-16 17:29:40  
Lakshmi.Mabrook said:
Pandemonium.Spicyryan said:
Then why be a muslim at all?
Same reason you choose to hate religion, cuz it's your freedom of choice.

what happens to a muslim in saudi-arabia if he "chooses" to become atheist? Death by stoning?

Phoenix.Degs
user: Degs
By Phoenix.Degs 2010-08-16 17:31:36  
Lakshmi.Mabrook said:
Pandemonium.Spicyryan said:
If the book is so outdated then. Why not do away with it? Why not expunge the violent text from it then? If it is not true in today's world yet in a book that is considered true by almost 2 billion people then why oh why is it not okay to change it? Why is it wrong to change something that is a thorn in the side of mankind?
Changing the word of God would undoubtedly create a loophole in the text which could never be perfected, especially in Arabic cuz the words in the Arabic version of the Quran has 1,000 different meanings per verse in the Quran, so it all depends on who is reading it and how they interpret it. As well as it being a contradiction since "Believing in God and his word" means you're NOT suppose to change the text as is in the Quran. Just look at the Bible, it has to be changed all the time cuz it contradicts itself over and over.

every holy book has been butchered to kingdom come.... the christian book the jewish books the mtuslim book. there has been so many re-writings of all of those books to appease various languages that original meaning has been changed. i am catholic and i know for one that the bibles meaning has been changed. the basic thought tho is to take the writings non literal... they are supposed to guide you not to direct you.

for the muslim holy book when mohammad first directed his followers and told them the stories and the meetings with god. they didnt write anything down.. it wasnt until after his death that they finally did. and even then there were conflicting stories on what was said to them. they had to pick and choose what to put in there and what made the most sense.

if you look at the bible the followers of jesus each have their own point of view on what happened when jesus was preaching and on his life. there are many contradictions to the story for each one of their accounts.

to finish.. does anyone really think after 2k+ years that original stories and accounts would survive. especially after kings and rulers, and crooked leaders(religios or otherwise) had thier way at documents. it is known that many in all religions for thousands of years were iliterate. and they counted on those in charge to tell them what was in those books, and to direct them.
 Cerberus.Zandra
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Zandra7
By Cerberus.Zandra 2010-08-16 17:32:57  
I cannot wait for this FU (follow up) to the project if it actually ends up going forward.

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Serj
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Serj
By Bahamut.Serj 2010-08-16 18:09:45  
I should read through this thread, but I already know it's full of retardation and not worth my time.

Phoenix.Darki
user: Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-08-16 18:16:00  
what happened to this thread D: i thought it was about how funny the video was!

I MEAN...

CALIFORNIA YOU BUNCH OF LIBERALS YEAH!
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Princemercury
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
By Quetzalcoatl.Princemercury 2010-08-16 18:19:49  
"Stick to holy wars" lol nice video.
[+]
 Bismarck.Elanabelle
By Bismarck.Elanabelle 2010-08-23 10:38:39  
Haha!

I posted this video, and a couple of people posted a couple of nice, quick responses during the first few days the thread was up. Then, nothing else for a while. I figured it was dead.

I go on vacation, and come back to a few pages' worth of replies.

Nice!

I'm an unabashed Jon Stewart fan, but I know not everyone likes his opinions or style. Still, I thought this particular video was extra worthwhile, both in its message and the comedic aspect.

Glad you all liked.
 Bahamut.Ashua
user: Ashua
By Bahamut.Ashua 2010-09-11 20:39:33  
I think it's pretty neat how the same people in here crying for the mosque to be built (even though no one denies it is a consitutional right, but a matter of common decency..) Nonetheless, those same people in here crying first amendment for the mosque are the same ones who wanted to deny respect to the first amendment to the quaran burners.

That's real neat of you.
[+]
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
サーバ: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2010-09-11 20:44:05  
First they wanna build on mosque ON Ground Zero, then they wanna build a gay bar NEXT to the mosque. While we're at it, lets give the Neo-Nazis a rallying place behind the gay bar, and the NAACP can have their branch next to the Nazi parlor.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ashua
user: Ashua
By Bahamut.Ashua 2010-09-11 20:47:50  
Why is it that there is no Jewish Temple on the Temple Mount in Jerusalem, but the Abomination of Desolation gets to be there?
[+]
 Bahamut.Serj
user: Serj
By Bahamut.Serj 2010-09-11 20:49:22  
There are churches in Dachau. It's true, I've been there.