Items In Abyssea Boxes. WTF Does PPL Think They Ar

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Cerberus » Items in Abyssea Boxes. WTF does PPL think they ar
Items in Abyssea Boxes. WTF does PPL think they ar
First Page 2 ... 8 9 10
 Cerberus.Heavendragon
サーバ: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
By Cerberus.Heavendragon 2010-07-22 02:48:12  
Hey guys.
Yesterday i did a Abyssea run with a full alliance. it was a very well run till the chests start to drop faster.
Our Chest-*** opened one chest after another.

Thats very good. We got TE, EXP and so on. But we also got a lot of nice Items like Protect V and good crafting items.

Normaly when i organized a Abyssea Run i make it like that with the items in Boxes:
I collect them and after run we gather and make /random for the items. So all ppl have the same chance to get item. No metter if they need it for theyr job or crafting. I think its a good deal. Because everyone have the same chance to get items.

If the Puller and the Chest-*** did a very well work, they can choose one item they can get without /random. So i motivate my team.

But now to my main Problem from yesterday:
Like i sayed these time i joined a Abyssea pt and didnt make my own.
The Chest-*** collected all crafting items. Just the Spells go out by /random, but just if you have a mage 75+ that can use it. The same with crafting items. Just ppl should /random that can use it in theyr crafts.

But what is with all the other ppl who want the items to? Maybe to make some money or so. But i think they should have the same chance to get it.

Even if i told the leader and our Chest-*** that these is not nice and next time i know who i dont join, they began to get bitchi.

From that point on the pt started to suck for me because of theyr childrisch point of view.

I just warped out of Abyssea and disbanded.

What do you think? How do you think about my sort of trading items fair after Run? Or do you think the sort of Leader yesterday was good?

[+]
 Odin.Zicdeh
サーバ: Odin
By Odin.Zicdeh 2010-07-22 02:51:03  
I think it's very fair what you were trying to do. It sucks when people ruin ***like that, and this is the reason why I only do Abyssea with known people.
[+]
 Asura.Ludoggy
サーバ: Asura
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2010-07-22 02:51:53  
Their organized the run, they get to do it how ever they like.
When I go with friends we hoard all the items for ourselves and then split it up and the pick up people get the exp/cruor and the ease of not having to organize a run and just be a lemming.
[+]
 Cerberus.Heavendragon
By Cerberus.Heavendragon 2010-07-22 02:54:26  
Asura.Ludoggy said:
Their organized the run, they get to do it how ever they like. When I go with friends we hoard all the items for ourselves and then split it up and the pick up people get the exp/cruor and the ease of not having to organize a run and just be a lemming.

But you have to think about it, without the other ppl you wouldnt get that much exp/cruor/items.

I think all should have the same chance to get it. I made a Alliance Yesterday and the other ppl to. We Splitted together to get to 18 ppl as fast as we can.
[+]
 Gilgamesh.Samuraiking
サーバ: Gilgamesh
By Gilgamesh.Samuraiking 2010-07-22 02:59:55  
Cerberus.Heavendragon said:
Asura.Ludoggy said:
Their organized the run, they get to do it how ever they like. When I go with friends we hoard all the items for ourselves and then split it up and the pick up people get the exp/cruor and the ease of not having to organize a run and just be a lemming.

But you have to think about it, without the other ppl you wouldnt get that much exp/cruor/items.

I think all should have the same chance to get it. I made a Alliance Yesterday and the other ppl to. We Splitted together to get to 18 ppl as fast as we can.

When you join an abyssea farm group you are there for exp/cruor, anything else anyone decides to give you or let you lot is a bonus.

If you want to let everyone have a chance at stuff then you start the run, but don't *** how other people do it, don't join the groups. Ask before you join if you have to.

Ultimately don't do anything with random pick-ups regardless, they usually end up in ***.
[+]
 Cerberus.Heavendragon
By Cerberus.Heavendragon 2010-07-22 03:10:04  
Gilgamesh.Samuraiking said:
Asura.Ludoggy said:
But you have to think about it, without the other ppl you wouldnt get that much exp/cruor/items. I think all should have the same chance to get it. I made a Alliance Yesterday and the other ppl to. We Splitted together to get to 18 ppl as fast as we can.
When you join an abyssea farm group you are there for exp/cruor, anything else anyone decides to give you or let you lot is a bonus. If you want to let everyone have a chance at stuff then you start the run, but don't *** how other people do it, don't join the groups. Ask before you join if you have to. Ultimately don't do anything with random pick-ups regardless, they usually end up in ***.

Lol ok thats the sort of ppl i dont like in Abyssea. Just out there for Money and dont wanna splitt with others -.-
[+]
 Diabolos.Jaeth
サーバ: Diabolos
user: Jaeth
By Diabolos.Jaeth 2010-07-22 03:46:46  
Personally, I like to have the chest-poppers gather them all and save them for the end of the run. The people that are left over at the end can /random for craft items, and mages that still need the spells can /random for those. If you leave early, or if you can't use the scroll or already have it learned then you just walk away. You are there for the xp anyway, and I like to help out the people that can use the scrolls rather than forcing them to pay out the ***.

[+]
 Bismarck.Dracondria
サーバ: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2010-07-22 03:50:18  
I'd be more concerned about the augmented items since those can be really broken, like the -6% PDT Dark Ring.
 Bismarck.Drakelth
user: drakelth
By Bismarck.Drakelth 2010-07-22 03:51:37  
How I see it the person popping chests is spending there cruor to keep the group going so why shouldn't they get something out of it?
[+]
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2010-07-22 03:54:02  
I go on Abyssea runs for the exp/cruor, not the items so I think the person having to open the chests and spend their cruor on keys should be allowed to keep some items but I also think augmented items should be /random'd for. Since you joined the shout you can't really complain about how they do things. If you don't like it, keep doing runs yourself and have the rules the way you like them. If people still go on runs where they don't get items after, it's their choice.
 Leviathan.Draylo
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2010-07-22 03:55:33  
We had the chest popper announce what was in the chest and we all randomed for it. I really wish SE put the items in the treasure pool because there are some shady idiots out there that will take the items. The awesome ones like -6% pdt ring get snatched up by tools because of how the system is working now.
[+]
 Leviathan.Draylo
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2010-07-22 03:56:15  
Bismarck.Dracondria said:
I go on Abyssea runs for the exp/cruor, not the items so I think the person having to open the chests and spend their cruor on keys should be allowed to keep some items but I also think augmented items should be /random'd for. Since you joined the shout you can't really complain about how they do things. If you don't like it, keep doing runs yourself and have the rules the way you like them. If people still go on runs where they don't get items after, it's their choice.

oh boo hoo, the person has to spend cruor which is so INSANELY Hard to get!! Who cares, they have the easiest damn job there.
[+]
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2010-07-22 03:58:06  
Still, if you want the items so badly you can do runs with friends, LS or organize your own shout where you have rules about lotting chest items.
 Asura.Ludoggy
By Asura.Ludoggy 2010-07-22 04:01:42  
I guess we should also all let dyna currency and hnm drops all be freelot, because after all you wouldnt have gotten that without the help of the little people!
[+]
 Gilgamesh.Samuraiking
By Gilgamesh.Samuraiking 2010-07-22 04:03:10  
Asura.Ludoggy said:
I guess we should also all let dyna currency and hnm drops all be freelot, because after all you wouldnt have gotten that without the help of the little people!

I love you loliman.
 Cerberus.Mitsukai
user: Mitsukai
By Cerberus.Mitsukai 2010-07-22 04:03:33  
Things are being blown way out of proportion. It was stated that all crafting items are to be randomed for by crafters, and all scrolls are to be lotted upon by mages that can use them for a reason. Why? Because it makes sense.

You go to Abyssea for the exp, not for the items. If the person opening the chest is taking the non-crafting/scroll items and refusing to be fair about it to other people, then sure, you have a problem on your hands that needs to be taken care of, but the items were being handled rationally and diligently. People were spazzing out for no reason whatsoever.

I just warped out of Abyssea and disbanded.

After snatching a scroll of Protect V (150k) from a chest, saying nothing before doing so.

Pot calling the kettle black much?
[+]
 Cerberus.Heavendragon
By Cerberus.Heavendragon 2010-07-22 04:03:50  
Draylo.
Here we see ppl that just think on thereselves. So dont wonder. Not all ppl can be so fair like we are ^^
[+]
 Cerberus.Heavendragon
By Cerberus.Heavendragon 2010-07-22 04:04:47  
Asura.Ludoggy said:

lol. For Dyna you have tp pay 500k as leader. For Abyssea... Hmm let me think.... 0k!
[+]
 Gilgamesh.Samuraiking
By Gilgamesh.Samuraiking 2010-07-22 04:04:58  
Draylo.
Here we see ppl that just think on thereselves. So dont wonder. Not all ppl can be so fair like we are ^^

And? If you don't like unfairness you might as well kill yourself buddy, because the world is not fair. At least in the game you can avoid this ***by refusing to do events with people like that, in real life you can't control ***so easily.
[+]
 Asura.Ludoggy
By Asura.Ludoggy 2010-07-22 04:09:24  

lol. For Dyna you have tp pay 500k as leader. For Abyssea... Hmm let me think.... 0k!
For Abyssea you have to organize the whole group, lead the guys who dont know how to get to camp, to camp etc etc.
The leaders/organizers have always gotten the biggest slice of the cake. Its a way of life.

But you know if you want to be fair you can give me all your blm gear, I dont have any blm gear so it doesnt seem to fair to me =[
[+]
 Gilgamesh.Samuraiking
By Gilgamesh.Samuraiking 2010-07-22 04:13:10  
lol I think he made an anon account to PM me. Spykr lolz.

I just got a message saying "YOU ARE A *** IDIOT WHO SHOULD GIVE UP ON LIFE AND *** KILL THEMSELF" lolz. <3

Granted, knowing this forum it could be a large number of people. :D
[+]
 Cerberus.Ciecle
user: Ciecle
By Cerberus.Ciecle 2010-07-22 04:14:02  
Ok you ***, First off. We had a set way of doing it. You can be easily replaced because you were a *** blm. If you don't like the way people set up a run get the *** out. Second off you were being a total *** for 90% of the run stealing everything in the chests before anyone had a chance to see it. You've taken off with a protect V and a Shell V that we had 9 people there who could have used it. But who gives a ***about that. Cause guess what you're the only one who got so butt hurt over a *** 25k Dragon Meat. 'Waaa I DIDN'T GET MY 25K!!!!!!' How about you go cry to the other people in the party that you so graciously disbanded because we told you that something wasn't yours. We *** told you it would go to crafters. Of all people obviously you can not use it. Why the hell would you cry about it. It was *** 25k. And btw you do not come out to abyssea to make money. Your main goal is to get the exp. You like anyone else in the parties could have been just as easily replaced as we did when you tried to *** everyone else over.

Now that I got my anger out on a loser crybaby, I'd like to inform everyone else on the system we had going:

As per the usual, One person gathers the chests. At the end of the run who ever was still left (Since they were crafting items) would be asked what crafts they have. People who can use the items get a priority over crafting items then people would sell the items for gil. After the items were distributed by crafts the ones that do not have a owner would then be called for those that didn't random at all for any item to random for the items that weren't claimed by crafters. This was mostly a linkshell party so all NM pop items first went to the members of the linkshell then to the randoms we picked up. As for scrolls it went to mages who would use them first, meaning 75+ and planning to take it up. To make it fair to those who are going to actually use it instead of the people would take them and sell them.

After the way Heavendragon acted, the whole group said *** it. They're just there for the exp and don't give a ***about stupid *** items. Because as I've stated before, SE has made Abyssea able to replace anyone in a pt and still be functional, and if you don't like it leave. We can always make a replacement (if not better one then you) and still function like you never even left. Which btw after you left, we still went on for another 4.5 hours. So good luck trying to *** anyone else over. They can always replace your dumb ***.
[+]
 Gilgamesh.Samuraiking
By Gilgamesh.Samuraiking 2010-07-22 04:17:29  
Cerberus.Ciecle said:
Ok you ***, First off. We had a set way of doing it. You can be easily replaced because you were a *** blm. If you don't like the way people set up a run get the *** out. Second off you were being a total *** for 90% of the run stealing everything in the chests before anyone had a chance to see it. You've taken off with a protect V and a Shell V that we had 9 people there who could have used it. But who gives a ***about that. Cause guess what you're the only one who got so butt hurt over a *** 25k Dragon Meat. 'Waaa I DIDN'T GET MY 25K!!!!!!' How about you go cry to the other people in the party that you so graciously disbanded because we told you that something wasn't yours. We *** told you it would go to crafters. Of all people obviously you can not use it. Why the hell would you cry about it. It was *** 25k. And btw you do not come out to abyssea to make money. Your main goal is to get the exp. You like anyone else in the parties could have been just as easily replaced as we did when you tried to *** everyone else over.

Now that I got my anger out on a loser crybaby, I'd like to inform everyone else on the system we had going:

As per the usual, One person gathers the chests. At the end of the run who ever was still left (Since they were crafting items) would be asked what crafts they have. People who can use the items get a priority over crafting items then people would sell the items for gil. After the items were distributed by crafts the ones that do not have a owner would then be called for those that didn't random at all for any item to random for the items that weren't claimed by crafters. This was mostly a linkshell party so all NM pop items first went to the members of the linkshell then to the randoms we picked up. As for scrolls it went to mages who would use them first, meaning 75+ and planning to take it up. To make it fair to those who are going to actually use it instead of the people would take them and sell them.

After the way Heavendragon acted, the whole group said *** it. They're just there for the exp and don't give a ***about stupid *** items. Because as I've stated before, SE has made Abyssea able to replace anyone in a pt and still be functional, and if you don't like it leave. We can always make a replacement (if not better one then you) and still function like you never even left. Which btw after you left, we still went on for another 4.5 hours. So good luck trying to *** anyone else over. They can always replace your dumb ***.

[+]
 Cerberus.Mitsukai
By Cerberus.Mitsukai 2010-07-22 04:20:02  
Not all ppl can be so fair like we are ^^

Did you like those 550xp/50cruor kills we got? Oh wait, you weren't there. My bad.
[+]
 Cerberus.Ciecle
By Cerberus.Ciecle 2010-07-22 04:26:03  
That made me lol Samuraiking :X
 Cerberus.Heavendragon
By Cerberus.Heavendragon 2010-07-22 04:36:05  
oh yea i was a bad blm. For shure. lol. I was the one that made all the Magic kills at start you retard. Before say bad things about other ppl pls think on your own. I didnt used names in my post. I could tell a lot off ppl in that pt taht didnt do a good job. But do i? No because it goes just about the system not about the ppl.

550k per mob is good. But i wanna disband so or so. Because i always got d/c at these time. So i would start with Exp from beginning anyway.

And i just left pt because i told i have a RDM 80 that can use it and you started to bitching againe.
[+]
 Cerberus.Ciecle
By Cerberus.Ciecle 2010-07-22 04:47:32  
HAHAHA you cant use it because look at your sell history before you make that statement again dumbass.

Oh and you don't start over with EXP when you DC so try again.
[+]
 Gilgamesh.Samuraiking
By Gilgamesh.Samuraiking 2010-07-22 04:51:22  
So, not only did he leave because he couldn't horde items, but he keeps making up lying excuses which aren't even worth a ***, AND then proceeds to insult us ALL with terrible grammar?
[+]
 Cerberus.Mitsukai
By Cerberus.Mitsukai 2010-07-22 04:53:38  
I didnt used names in my post. I could tell a lot off ppl in that pt taht didnt do a good job. But do i? No because it goes just about the system not about the ppl.
Right, because using terms like "Chest-***" really gets the point across that you're a firm and mature person. I see.

Because i always got d/c at these time. So i would start with Exp from beginning anyway.
Heads up, getting disconnected doesn't break your chain. If you were getting 243xp per kill when you disconnected, you'd be getting 243xp per kill when you came back.

Cerberus.Heavendraon said:

And i just left pt because i told i have a RDM 80 that can use it and you started to bitching againe.
I'm sorry to inform you that you didn't, otherwise you would have been allowed to random for it. Try harder, chief.
[+]
 Cerberus.Heavendragon
By Cerberus.Heavendragon 2010-07-22 04:57:25  
Ok i see most ppl are to crazy.
I think i will do it as most ppl do. If i form a Abyssea run i collect items and sell it for myself.

Because other ppl just join for exp/cruor like you saied.

And thx for the information i dont start from beginning with exp when i d/c. Didnt knowed.
[+]
First Page 2 ... 8 9 10