Why do you always say that Lumei?

I just learned from Andy,

Start a dynamis shell and *** everyone over :D

He taught me so well.
By Dionel 2010-07-20 15:14:15  
Cerberus.Alzeroth said:
Cerberus.Lumei said:
Only if you buy sum moar gilz.
Why do you always say that Lumei? I just learned from Andy, Start a dynamis shell and *** everyone over :D He taught me so well.
You are the F-ing man, Alzeroth...wait I used the word F, am I going to be banned? But it wasn't negative, I said something positive, but I used a "bad" word...I so confused!
 Fenrir.Tool
サーバ: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
By Fenrir.Tool 2010-07-20 15:15:24  
Remember when you were a little kid, and if someone picked on you, your mom would tell you to tell you to ask them nicely to stop?

Though this wasn't very effective throughout school due to everyone being prepubescent and immature in general, it actually works quite well in the real world.

If you don't like something, be polite and ask them to stop. It's a simple, direct, and effective way of stopping undesired behavior and carrying on afterwards.

Or were you the child that ignored your mother's advice and went to cry to a teacher every time you were teased? I'm curious now Shanyn.
 Cerberus.Alzeroth
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Alzeroth
By Cerberus.Alzeroth 2010-07-20 15:15:50  
Dionel said:
Cerberus.Alzeroth said:
Cerberus.Lumei said:
Why do you always say that Lumei? I just learned from Andy, Start a dynamis shell and *** everyone over :D He taught me so well.
You are the F-ing man, Alzeroth...wait I used the word F, am I going to be banned? But it wasn't negative, I said something positive, but I used a "bad" word...I so confused!

Holy ***I just realized I said *** in that post..
Admins are gonna be all over this in a few seconds...
Oh crap... maybe the GMs are reading this too, and I may have secured my termination now...

[+]
 Lakshmi.Cesil
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Valkyrie
By Lakshmi.Cesil 2010-07-20 15:19:12  
Chalk?...Is that really the best you can do lol...

I don't even...

Are you truly that arrogant that you think whatever you say is truth? Oh my.

Well...I'll go back to playing FFXI...since I'm not...banned and such...

>_>

Have fun trolling on a forum or hating on me or whatever it is you enjoy wasting your time on.

[+]
 Cerberus.Lumei
user: Lumei
By Cerberus.Lumei 2010-07-20 15:20:02  
Cerberus.Alzeroth said:
Cerberus.Lumei said:

He taught me so well.

You admitted it, Jbird has SS somewhere I believe. :D

Don't bring other people into your fail.

Also you went from... absolute piece of ***drg with no gear what so ever, to hundreds of millions within a month. Riiiight..

Go buy some more gil :D
[+]
 Fenrir.Tool
By Fenrir.Tool 2010-07-20 15:21:20  
Lakshmi.Cesil said:
Chalk?...Is that really the best you can do lol...

I don't even...

Are you truly that arrogant that you think whatever you say is truth? Oh my.

Well...I'll go back to playing FFXI...since I'm not...banned and such...

>_>

Have fun trolling on a forum or hating on me or whatever it is you enjoy wasting your time on.

Walk away hunny. Be the better man... erm woman.
[+]
 Fairy.Spence
サーバ: Fairy
user: Spencyono
By Fairy.Spence 2010-07-20 15:24:16  
I think I need some more shapes to run in ~

/runs in a decagon!
[+]
 Ramuh.Vinvv
サーバ: Ramuh
user: vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-07-20 15:27:00  
Cerberus.Lumei said:
Cerberus.Alzeroth said:
Cerberus.Lumei said:

He taught me so well.

Also you went from... absolute piece of ***drg with no gear what so ever, to hundreds of millions within a month. Riiiight..

Can u buy me some gil?
 Fenrir.Tool
By Fenrir.Tool 2010-07-20 15:27:22  
Cerberus.Lumei said:
Cerberus.Alzeroth said:
Cerberus.Lumei said:

He taught me so well.

We derailed already? I think I'm gonna call the act of bringing outside and irrelevant topics to the subject at hand Sarah Palin Syndrome.
 Remora.Gempig
サーバ: Remora
user: Gempig
By Remora.Gempig 2010-07-20 15:27:56  
Siren.Miayoko said:
Remora.Gempig said:
hope you get perma-banned
Dude seriously. You are one of the worst trolls I've ever seen. Get out of your mom's basement. Go outside. And get laid. You would be amazed at the world of difference it makes.

@ OP :< dude so sorry you got banned. SE probably gets kicks off of this I really really hope you get your account back.

I really think its funny how I say one thing like that, and i'm instantly living in my parents basement. You and Darki are alot alike, you throw around basement dweller like you are superior to others, do you think you are better then everyone else on these forums? Darki trolls, and nobody else can be a troll but her, if anyone tries, they suck at it.
 Fairy.Spence
By Fairy.Spence 2010-07-20 15:28:55  
Remora.Gempig said:
Siren.Miayoko said:
Remora.Gempig said:
Dude seriously. You are one of the worst trolls I've ever seen. Get out of your mom's basement. Go outside. And get laid. You would be amazed at the world of difference it makes.

@ OP :< dude so sorry you got banned. SE probably gets kicks off of this I really really hope you get your account back.

I really think its funny how I say one thing like that, and i'm instantly living in my parents basement. You and Darki are alot alike, you throw around basement dweller like you are superior to others, do you think you are better then everyone else on these forums? Darki trolls, and nobody else can be a troll but her, if anyone tries, they suck at it.

He's a pig, pigs don't have basements!

Gempig! Go dwell in the lower layers of mud in your sty!
[+]
 Fenrir.Tool
By Fenrir.Tool 2010-07-20 15:29:14  
Remora.Gempig said:
Siren.Miayoko said:
Remora.Gempig said:

Well then it would help to stop acting in the fashion of your accusations.
By Dionel 2010-07-20 15:30:27  
Remora.Gempig said:
Siren.Miayoko said:
Remora.Gempig said:
Dude seriously. You are one of the worst trolls I've ever seen. Get out of your mom's basement. Go outside. And get laid. You would be amazed at the world of difference it makes. @ OP :< dude so sorry you got banned. SE probably gets kicks off of this I really really hope you get your account back.
This sounds like someone I know from my server...think think think
 Cerberus.Alzeroth
By Cerberus.Alzeroth 2010-07-20 15:34:17  
Cerberus.Lumei said:
Cerberus.Alzeroth said:
Cerberus.Lumei said:
You admitted it, Jbird has SS somewhere I believe. :D Don't bring other people into your fail. Also you went from... absolute piece of ***drg with no gear what so ever, to hundreds of millions within a month. Riiiight.. Go buy some more gil :D

Well I've been playing for 5 years, so I would hope I have gil saved up "Absolute piece of ***drg?" Still am buddy.
But thanks for the compliment, means a lot from you Lumei :)
I never had gear because I never wanted to sell my currency, but I sold a few pieces, built up, then started scamming a dynamis linkshell. And I'm not bringin anyone into my fails, Andy was the one that taught me how to do it, lol.
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Cerberus.Lumei said:
Cerberus.Alzeroth said:
Cerberus.Lumei said:
You admitted it, Jbird has SS somewhere I believe. :D Don't bring other people into your fail. Also you went from... absolute piece of ***drg with no gear what so ever, to hundreds of millions within a month. Riiiight.. Go buy some more gil :D
Can u buy me some gil?

I can't, but didn't you know, that when someone is lesser to you, the only reason behind something like that would be that you buy gil, duh !
Lakshmi.Cesil said:
Chalk?...Is that really the best you can do lol... I don't even... Are you truly that arrogant that you think whatever you say is truth? Oh my. Well...I'll go back to playing FFXI...since I'm not...banned and such... >_> Have fun trolling on a forum or hating on me or whatever it is you enjoy wasting your time on.

No Cesil! I'm sorry, it really was the best I had ;-;
but don't leave,
it's like a rare site seeing you chitchat in a forum, it's like spotting king kong, or godzilla, or the yeti, or big foot!
I'm not trolling :D
I just wanted to get your attention to say Hi! :)
 Siren.Miayoko
サーバ: Siren
user: Miayoko
By Siren.Miayoko 2010-07-20 15:40:27  
I agree with Tool. I'm not saying you can't troll me. I mean you called my kid an alien after all. I didn't report you nor did I care much. Because ooo whoopie doo at the end of the day your still an e-thug. I can't change that nor will I meet you r/l. I can't control people on the internets. But, seriously Gempig are you trying to make yourself out to be such a tough hardass because you really do suck at it.

And please. Get laid. Your acting like your some distraught teenager that can't get anything but his hand.

Done with this conversation becuase no matter what I say you will think you can't be trolled or everyone sucks at it because you are far too self absorbed.
 Cerberus.Lynchilles
user: collapse
By Cerberus.Lynchilles 2010-07-20 15:40:37  
*Yawn*

what's going on in here?
 Cerberus.Shogunazzazzin
By Cerberus.Shogunazzazzin 2010-07-20 15:41:17  
Damn Alz that sucks, hope they dont ban you over some dumb *** ***like that, take it easy
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-07-20 15:41:23  
Cerberus.Alzeroth said:

I can't, but didn't you know, that when someone is lesser to you, the only reason behind something like that would be that you buy gil, duh !

it was directed at Lumei :D
Fenrir.Tool said:
Cerberus.Lumei said:
Cerberus.Alzeroth said:
Cerberus.Lumei said:

He taught me so well.

We derailed already? I think I'm gonna call the act of bringing outside and irrelevant topics to the subject at hand Sarah Palin Syndrome.
Nah.
It's more or less human nature, for the most part in threads unless OP(this is in regards to threads like this, not "discussion threads") is bringing in new material every couple pages the thread WILL get derailed.
And I don't see any reason why it shouldn't.
 Cerberus.Alzeroth
By Cerberus.Alzeroth 2010-07-20 15:41:49  
Cerberus.Lynchilles said:
*Yawn* what's going on in here?

Oh hey sunshine, we were all having some fun,
then some douchebags come in and try to look cool like usual, what's up buttercup? :D
 Cerberus.Lynchilles
By Cerberus.Lynchilles 2010-07-20 15:43:50  
Cerberus.Alzeroth said:
Oh hey sunshine, we were all having some fun, then some douchebags come in and try to look cool like usual, what's up buttercup? :D

Not much. So ... where you been? Haven't seen you ingame for a few days...
 Remora.Gempig
サーバ: Remora
user: Gempig
By Remora.Gempig 2010-07-20 15:44:21  
Siren.Miayoko said:
I agree with Tool. I'm not saying you can't troll me. I mean you called my kid an alien after all. I didn't report you nor did I care much. Because ooo whoopie doo at the end of the day your still an e-thug. I can't change that nor will I meet you r/l. I can't control people on the internets. But, seriously Gempig are you trying to make yourself out to be such a tough hardass because you really do suck at it.

And please. Get laid. Your acting like your some distraught teenager that can't get anything but his hand.

Done with this conversation becuase no matter what I say you will think you can't be trolled or everyone sucks at it because you are far too self absorbed.

First off, how am I acting like an e-thug? I didnt say I was going to kick somebodies *** or anything? Also, there you go again, you throw out the "get laid" like you're awesome because you have your alien baby.
[+]
 Cerberus.Lynchilles
By Cerberus.Lynchilles 2010-07-20 15:45:08  
Remora.Gempig said:
Siren.Miayoko said:
I agree with Tool. I'm not saying you can't troll me. I mean you called my kid an alien after all. I didn't report you nor did I care much. Because ooo whoopie doo at the end of the day your still an e-thug. I can't change that nor will I meet you r/l. I can't control people on the internets. But, seriously Gempig are you trying to make yourself out to be such a tough hardass because you really do suck at it. And please. Get laid. Your acting like your some distraught teenager that can't get anything but his hand. Done with this conversation becuase no matter what I say you will think you can't be trolled or everyone sucks at it because you are far too self absorbed.
First off, how am I acting like an e-thug? I didnt say I was going to kick somebodies *** or anything? Also, there you go again, you throw out the "get laid" like you're awesome because you have your alien baby.

^ this dood is annoying...
[+]
 Fairy.Spence
By Fairy.Spence 2010-07-20 15:46:28  
Siren.Miayoko said:

RL cards don't work here :/
[+]
 Cerberus.Alzeroth
By Cerberus.Alzeroth 2010-07-20 15:46:34  
Cerberus.Alzeroth said:
Oh hey sunshine, we were all having some fun, then some douchebags come in and try to look cool like usual, what's up buttercup? :D
Not much. So ... where you been? Haven't seen you ingame for a few days...

Havn't seen me ingame for a few days?
You sure man?
I really have no idea why that would be?
Maybe you're not looking hard enough :o
[+]
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-07-20 15:47:47  
Remora.Gempig said:
Siren.Miayoko said:

is this baby the cool like outer-space kind or the not so cool illegal kind?
warning: if it's 2 you have just entered paradoxial territory
Fairy.Spence said:
Siren.Miayoko said:

RL cards don't work here :/
YES HUH!
GB2CANADIA :p
[+]
 Cerberus.Shogunazzazzin
By Cerberus.Shogunazzazzin 2010-07-20 15:48:15  
Remora.Gempig said:
Siren.Miayoko said:
I agree with Tool. I'm not saying you can't troll me. I mean you called my kid an alien after all. I didn't report you nor did I care much. Because ooo whoopie doo at the end of the day your still an e-thug. I can't change that nor will I meet you r/l. I can't control people on the internets. But, seriously Gempig are you trying to make yourself out to be such a tough hardass because you really do suck at it. And please. Get laid. Your acting like your some distraught teenager that can't get anything but his hand. Done with this conversation becuase no matter what I say you will think you can't be trolled or everyone sucks at it because you are far too self absorbed.

LMAO sorry that alien baby comment was funny as hell atm.
Gem you should be ashamed of yourself for commenting on her baby im still LOLing^^ now, go lock yourself in the closet and dont come out.
[+]
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8