Shiva.Xet
サーバ: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Xet
By Shiva.Xet 2010-07-20 02:39:46  
Siren.Miayoko said:
Remora.Gempig said:
hope you get perma-banned
Dude seriously. You are one of the worst trolls I've ever seen. Get out of your mom's basement. Go outside. And get laid. You would be amazed at the world of difference it makes.

@ OP :< dude so sorry you got banned. SE probably gets kicks off of this I really really hope you get your account back.

This^
[+]
 Fenrir.Tool
サーバ: Fenrir
By Fenrir.Tool 2010-07-20 02:52:41  
I would like to think there would be some kind of formula SE would used to determine how far along someone has gone with offenses in game to determine a ban or not. Each offense varying in severity and thus value, and if multiple offenses add up to a specific number then a ban is issued.

It's lame to think it's as simple as 3 strikes and you're out.
 Fenrir.Momohko
user: noriko
By Fenrir.Momohko 2010-07-20 02:53:32  
Ya Dun goof'd. But in all seriousness I hope you get ur acct back Ive been hacked twice its terrible to have ur acct away from you i pretty much lost it the second time somehow found my original book at my parents house and got my acct back after i deleted everything off my pc =o=;; /comfort pray to altana sir D:
 Cerberus.Ethics
サーバ: Cerberus
user: zerohoax
By Cerberus.Ethics 2010-07-20 03:06:20  
I actually was the one to report you. My girlfriend was a meth addict that cheated on me via multiple partners. I hope you can see how I was obviously offended by this scene being played out in your bazaar comment.
[+]
 Fenrir.Tool
By Fenrir.Tool 2010-07-20 03:08:52  
Cerberus.Ethics said:
I actually was the one to report you. My girlfriend was a meth addict that cheated on me via multiple partners. I hope you can see how I was obviously offended by this scene being played out in your bazaar comment.

POIDH
[+]
 Cerberus.Avn
user: Avn68
By Cerberus.Avn 2010-07-20 03:14:56  
I remember when checking your bazar for goods this comment but never really knew what it was.. I figured it was a War Orc machine or soemthing with the /\/\/\/\/\/\/ thingy, You might not know me but a Bud of mine worked for SE when they where in San Diego and he adviced me that any 2 vio of anykind with a ban is a perma band for ya so if the Previous GM dint temp ban you before they are probably just banning you now to make up for the other one till July 22 i guess, Like in Sports when the Ref misses a call and then calls a BS one right after :) You could always speak to a SGM and bypass the GM that puts you in the ffxi Jail.

It just sucks how people have no life but like to fudge with other people in game or out game to make themselfs feel good, again i dont know you or know what kind of ***you done about karma but its still *** up how people just wont let other people alone and let them enjoy the game.
 Titan.Lillica
サーバ: Titan
user: Lillica
By Titan.Lillica 2010-07-20 03:26:11  
Maybe GMs or people who know GMs actually read these forums, and see how shitty of a person you are and are looking for an excuse to take you down, and I don't just mean Alzy here, maybe something all you should THINK HARD ABOUT.
 Phoenix.Darki
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-07-20 03:30:49  
This is ridiculous the gms on my server are completely useless and this one is being beyond strict and harsh.
[+]
 Phoenix.Oumura
user: Oumura
By Phoenix.Oumura 2010-07-20 03:32:01  
I don't put that kind of thing in bazaar, but honestly...to go out of your way to make someone else miserable is pretty shitty if you ask me, in reference to reporting it.

Someone is obviously butthurt.

While I won't deny that putting something like that in a bazaar is just asking for trouble a simple, "Can you please remove that?" should suffice.

::EDIT::
Then again, I prefer to handle a problem myself before taking it up with a GM.
[+]
 Bismarck.Mitchel
サーバ: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Mitchel 2010-07-20 03:35:16  
something, something, karma.
[+]
 Cerberus.Avn
user: Avn68
By Cerberus.Avn 2010-07-20 03:37:03  
Phoenix.Darki said:
This is ridiculous the gms on my server are completely useless and this one is being beyond strict and harsh.

I loled a little, Los Gm's de Cerberus no dicen nada, La gente se la pasa hablando tonterias en /sh malas palabras por horas y nadie les dice nada, Pretty much what I just said was the Gm's on Cerb are pretty much the same as people shout HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE stuff in whitegate cusswords and all and they keep it up for like hours, "While I'm crafting" and no GM does nothing about it.

sucks that you cant really blist the /sh mode as I'm crafting killing time to see if a good shout come in or w/e
[+]
 Bismarck.Dracondria
サーバ: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2010-07-20 03:47:16  
GMs aren't server specific.
[+]
 Titan.Lillica
By Titan.Lillica 2010-07-20 03:52:07  
Bismarck.Dracondria said:
GMs aren't server specific.

GMs are like ninjas or the FBI. You know about them what they want you to know. They also have adamantium skeletons.
 Phoenix.Darki
user: Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-07-20 03:57:03  
Cerberus.Avn said:
Phoenix.Darki said:

I loled a little, Los Gm's de Cerberus no dicen nada, La gente se la pasa hablando tonterias en /sh malas palabras por horas y nadie les dice nada, Pretty much what I just said was the Gm's on Cerb are pretty much the same as people shout HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE stuff in whitegate cusswords and all and they keep it up for like hours, "While I'm crafting" and no GM does nothing about it.

sucks that you cant really blist the /sh mode as I'm crafting killing time to see if a good shout come in or w/e
Pues aca ellos no bregan ni con los ninja lotters ni nAda.... Son pura mierda para gastar el tiempo brah.

Gms play imps by the way.
[+]
 Gilgamesh.Samuraiking
サーバ: Gilgamesh
By Gilgamesh.Samuraiking 2010-07-20 03:57:37  
Sorry to hear that man, even if you are canadian like spence and deserve it. :D

Odin.Zicdeh said:
Cerberus.Excelior said:
This is probably the dumbest ***I've seen. I have had people spamming me the words ***, ***, ***, etc in /tells and they don't get banned. They must be trying to send you to FF14. If you don't agree with a GM's choice can't you demand to speak to his supervisor?

The big difference there, is you can blacklist people who are spamming you, you cannot blacklist /seacom or Bazaar comment.

I'm not trying to say I agree with what the GM did, I'm just pointing that, as far as the terms of service are concerned, that is the "difference" between infractions.

I understand how they rationalize ***and you are right, BUT to normal ppl which I'm sure you will agree with, would think "If I don't like that I won't *** look" just like the blacklisting works for text. You will see their insult in text at least once or twice before u can Blist them, and you will see the pic in bazaar once before you realize you shouldn't keep looking at it.

It seems like they drag out the most ignorant GMs in the game, or maybe SGMs and they could lose their job that's why the GMs have to be strict, I'm not sure. It's getting ridiculous either way. I still facepalm every time I see that GM convo with vegetto and his GK lol....
 Quetzalcoatl.Princemercury
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
By Quetzalcoatl.Princemercury 2010-07-20 04:12:52  
Wow that's a bit harsh...

Hope you're able to log back on on the 22th...
 Fenrir.Tool
By Fenrir.Tool 2010-07-20 04:13:41  
Anyone else notice GMs tend to focus on accusations more than exploring the possibility that there is nothing to prove it and that the reporter could be making ***up and QQing trying to get you in trouble?
By Quetzalcoatl.Princemercury 2010-07-20 04:15:09  
Well, I'm sure the GM saw his message lol, the bazaar one.
 Bahamut.Serj
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Serj
By Bahamut.Serj 2010-07-20 04:22:18  
My pile of sticks is in trouble ;__;

........something something karma. Everyone here should take a lesson from that.

Tbh, hope you don't get banned. =\ Only time will tell.
 Gilgamesh.Samuraiking
サーバ: Gilgamesh
By Gilgamesh.Samuraiking 2010-07-20 04:23:11  
Fenrir.Tool said:
Anyone else notice GMs tend to focus on accusations more than exploring the possibility that there is nothing to prove it and that the reporter could be making ***up and QQing trying to get you in trouble?

The GM he got was such a... tool.

He got to him pretty fast it seems, like he was *** wanting his *** and to ban him. I now think GMs are just lazy as *** when they respond slow, if they really wanted to they could be there pretty fast. If they get to ban someone's ***.

*Scrolls tickets*...
RMT report, boring.
Stuck in the water.... boring.
Holding on... cerb?... *** cerb.
2nd offense with vulgar inhumane stick figure sex acts?! Oh Hell yes! I'ma ban this mother ***!
[+]
 Asura.Poupee
サーバ: Asura
user: Lian
By Asura.Poupee 2010-07-20 04:25:13  
lilliac get back in game
[+]
 Titan.Lillica
By Titan.Lillica 2010-07-20 04:31:54  
D:
 Shiva.Xet
By Shiva.Xet 2010-07-20 04:44:02  
Gilgamesh.Samuraiking said:
*Scrolls tickets*...
RMT report, boring.
Stuck in the water.... boring.
Holding on... cerb?... *** cerb.
2nd offense with vulgar inhumane stick figure sex acts?! Oh Hell yes! I'ma ban this mother ***!

Lol'd hard.

Best i seen happen is

Person>"blah is holding faf, had at 2% for 40 mins"

GM> "I'll come back when it rages"

I seen someone get band for, whilst messing with a FRIEND then cured them on a lvl 2 cooking synth for fun. Someone took offence to this (not the crafter) and they got permaband for grievance.

[+]
 Fenrir.Tool
By Fenrir.Tool 2010-07-20 04:49:25  
Shiva.Xet said:

I seen someone get band for, whilst messing with a FRIEND then cured them on a lvl 2 cooking synth for fun. Someone took offence to this (not the crafter) and they got permaband for grievance.

***like this makes me paranoid and annoyed as hell.
[+]
 Shiva.Xet
By Shiva.Xet 2010-07-20 04:51:45  
Fenrir.Tool said:
Shiva.Xet said:

***like this makes me paranoid and annoyed as hell.

Some GM's are cool, most are not. The players don't help much.
 Cerberus.Liandaru
user: Liandrian
By Cerberus.Liandaru 2010-07-20 04:55:23  
Soooo...you get banned for a gd bazaar comment. We have people out there who have been reported for botting, who get flamed on this board who get nothing more than a 3 day suspension who are allowed to hold pearl sacks and kick people who don't agree with their way of thinking...

For a bazaar comment? Christ on a cracker. Hope it's not permanent. That's just some stupid crap right there.
 Cerberus.Quipto
user: Quipto
By Cerberus.Quipto 2010-07-20 04:57:54  
inb4 he's faking to server hop with 9 mil in dynamis currency
[+]
By Quetzalcoatl.Princemercury 2010-07-20 04:58:24  
Shiva.Xet said:

That's crazy...

So far I've gotten warnings for:

1. Cursing someone out overtaking a camp with a PL (2004). SGM

2. Offering to RMT in LowerJeuno (2005). I was actually offering rl money for a teleport. SGM

3. Calling someone a b*tch in my party seek comment. (2007). SGM

4. Over checking another Jap. (2007). GM

5. Yelling in Whitegate about X person raping X girl in rl. His entire linkshell reported me. (2007). SGM

6. Having the word "a** hole" in my bazaar comment. (2008). GM

Went to jail every single time and no LM-17s.

It probably comes down to how you present yourself to the S/GM.

Also weird, every time they've told me anymore complaints and my account will be reviewed for termination.
[+]
 Fenrir.Tool
By Fenrir.Tool 2010-07-20 05:01:02  
Quetzalcoatl.Princemercury said:
That's crazy...

So far I've gotten warnings for:

1. Cursing someone out overtaking a camp with a PL (2004). SGM

2. Offering to RMT in LowerJeuno (2005). I was actually offering rl money for a teleport. SGM

3. Calling someone a b*tch in my party seek comment. (2007). SGM

4. Over checking another Jap. (2007). GM

5. Yelling in Whitegate about X person raping X girl in rl. His entire linkshell reported me. (2007). SGM

6. Having the word "a** hole" in my bazaar comment. (2008). GM

Went to jail every single time and no LM-17s.

It probably comes down to how you present yourself to the S/GM.

Curious how you got yourself out of #5. That sounds pretty crazy.

The rest seems pretty stupid/petty.
By Quetzalcoatl.Princemercury 2010-07-20 05:03:08  
Told the GM I felt it was wrong and that I believe he needed to be called out on...

The linkshell decided to "sweep it under the rug" and forget about it. Next day we were all talking again like nothing happened. /shrug.
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8