Flask Of Primeveal A/V @$$kicker!

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Endgame » Abyssea » Flask of Primeveal A/V @$$kicker!
Flask of Primeveal A/V @$$kicker!
 Odin.Mikumaru
サーバ: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Mikumaru
By Odin.Mikumaru 2010-07-17 08:48:42  

just curios where the know-it-alls are getting this is temp item ? i mean i dont see the temp stamp on it but, then again i am not a know-it-all so maybe only they can see it ......but srsly they need to change the name to Can-o-whooppass
 Odin.Mikumaru
サーバ: Odin
user: Mikumaru
By Odin.Mikumaru 2010-07-17 08:50:30  
Asura.Baroma said:
Guys! Look at the picture of the flask! Its only rare/ex not the temp sign! Even wiki thinks its used to kill AV http://wiki.ffxiclopedia.org/wiki/Flask_of_Primeval_Brew
sorry bruh didnt see your post . my bad .
 Ramuh.Bangarang
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Bangarang
By Ramuh.Bangarang 2010-07-17 08:55:54  
Odin.Mikumaru said:

just curios where the know-it-alls are getting this is temp item ? i mean i dont see the temp stamp on it but, then again i am not a know-it-all so maybe only they can see it ......but srsly they need to change the name to Can-o-whooppass

I think people are assuming it's "temp" do to this quote.

"While the deepest secrets of this beatific beverage are not for us to reveal, its benefits include a +999 boost to all attributes, Regen and Refresh that restore 300 points of HP/MP every three seconds, and other effects sure to bewilder even the most brutal Abyssean fiends."

But, you know what they say about people that assume...
 Cerberus.Oric
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Oric
By Cerberus.Oric 2010-07-17 09:03:03  
"While the deepest secrets of this beatific beverage are not for us to reveal, its benefits include a +999 boost to all attributes, Regen and Refresh that restore 300 points of HP/MP every three seconds, and other effects sure to bewilder even the most brutal Abyssean fiends."

+999 Stats and a 300hp/mp regen arn't even the good parts..
 Shiva.Xet
サーバ: Shiva
user: Xet
By Shiva.Xet 2010-07-17 09:17:29  
As good as it is. If this is the only way we can beat some mobs in the game its ***. So basically no matter how good you are you need a god item making all your other stats and gear pointless to be able to win.

Sad.

Carbuncle.Zanno
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: zanno
By Carbuncle.Zanno 2010-07-17 09:24:43  
Shiva.Xet said:
As good as it is. If this is the only way we can beat some mobs in the game its ***. So basically no matter how good you are you need a god item making all your other stats and gear pointless to be able to win.

Sad.

For all we know it might be used to enter a battlefield, and the 3 min is just the time you have to enter that battlefield after you have used it. Once in battlefield that +999 w/e stats stays on til you either win or lose.

Think about ASA when you fight the 2 shantoto.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Ramuh.Dasva
サーバ: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-07-17 09:36:43  
Clearly its needed to beat a mob to upgrade a weapon that makes even trialed relic weapons look like ***

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.