言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Dancer » Relic Gear
Relic Gear
First Page 2
By Tristean 2010-06-02 13:49:17  
I was just wondering how long it took for you other DNC75's to get your relic gear.

I'm about to do my 13th dynamis-jeuno run and I've yet to see etoile toe shoes drop.

It just seems like DNC relic has the worst drop rate.
[+]
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
サーバ: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: Fyyvoaa
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2010-06-02 13:50:49  
I'm only 1/5 right now with the body piece.

I'd say though I do see it drop less then regular :(
 Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph
サーバ: Pandemonium
By Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph 2010-06-02 13:53:01  
It seems each shell has it's own terrible drop rates. Makes me believe that it's not TOTALLY random...but whatever.

DNCs in my old shell got their full relics in like six weeks worth of runs. We were also really good with THF relic hands, but failed horribly at PLD and RDM relic. It's luck man, when you get your shoes, four will drop in one run. :/
[+]
 Odin.Liela
サーバ: Odin
user: Liela
By Odin.Liela 2010-06-02 13:53:35  
My dancer is only level 42, and I already have an Etoile Casaque, Etoile Bangles, Etoile toe shoes, and etoile bangles -1. :-( I think maybe you just have bad luck. Or perhaps other people in your ls are also going for dancer gear, I just keep obtaining it because no one else in my ls wants it. Chin up, it'll drop eventually!
By Tristean 2010-06-04 00:02:59  
And the 13th time isn't the lucky one. Time to wait another month...

I hate this game sometimes.
 Shiva.Flionheart
サーバ: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-06-04 00:06:23  
Would it make you feel better to know the shoes actually went free lot and then were dropped on the floor in our last dyna run?
[+]
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
サーバ: Sylph
user: Vegetto
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2010-06-04 00:08:23  
Tristean said:
I was just wondering how long it took for you other DNC75's to get your relic gear.

I'm about to do my 13th dynamis-jeuno run and I've yet to see etoile toe shoes drop.

It just seems like DNC relic has the worst drop rate.
Placebo. Other shells will get dnc to rain. All the same chance, you're just getting unlucky :(
 Leviathan.Niniann
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Ninian
By Leviathan.Niniann 2010-06-04 00:09:04  
Only piece I had trouble with getting was Etoile Tights, but DNC relic seems to drop decently frequently. Seen lots of tights since then, only a few Casaque's. Hands/Head/Feet I've probably only seen one of each since, but we rarely ever do city Dyna.
By Tristean 2010-06-04 00:19:24  
Tights was the first peice I got so I'm actually have that. The run I got the tiara, we had two drop. Bangles, meh. I wouldn't really care if 4/5 of the peices weren't actually good. But they are ><

Not to mention it all looks great. But that's only a bonus. Utility > Aesthetics.

Bismarck.Dracondria
サーバ: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2010-06-04 00:49:09  
Last time I did Xarc we had two DNC bodies lol
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2010-06-04 00:51:41  
I went 1/idontevenknowhowfuckingmany on even seeing BLU relic between various pickup and smalltime Dyna shells I ran with early on. Joined another shell early this year and went 1/1-2 on obtaining every single piece, including 6 BLU bodies in 3 Beauc runs (3-0-3) of which I got the first and a 50something BLU got the last.

***is infuriatingly random at times.

DNC dropped semi frequently for that shell too as I recall :x
 Ragnarok.Corres
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Geloudia
By Ragnarok.Corres 2010-06-04 01:05:45  
my dnc is only lvl 41 and i got the full set already because i'm the only one in our dynamis-ls that has dancer over 37.
By Almostunsane 2010-06-04 01:43:27  
DNC seems pretty rare in my shell too. Been with them for about, oh, 4-5 months? I dunno exactly. I can recall one tiara dropping in all that time. Friend in the shell's been after body for like a year or more, and we do Xarc pretty regularly.

@Nightfyre: BLU goes freelot often in my shell, I got hands/body/pants within one month. However, the run I got body on was the last time it's dropped since--two fell that run, none in the 10 or so Beaus since. Only seen one head and no feet though. (My BLU is 49 atm, was 37 when I got those pieces).

And my only 75, DRG... We've had one body and no armets since I joined. Several pants, think only one hands but we do Jeuno like once every two months, and 3 feet IIRC. 3/5 atm.

Of course PUP is common, I have 4/5 from freelot alone, missing feet. We've supposedly never had a RDM hat, but I've seen THF hands 3 or 4 times since joining.

As has been said, it's all luck. Sometimes you get a run with 2-5 drops of the same piece (olook, another PLD head! And moar COR pants!), sometimes you'll go dozens of runs without a single drop (DNC body, RDM hat, DRG head, etc in my case). Every job supposedly has an equal chance, except maybe COR/PUP/BLU/SCH/DNC in Xarc if your shell does DL runs. Too much focus on the NMs who can only drop their own jobs' gear D:

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Ragnarok.Flippant
user: Enceladus
By Ragnarok.Flippant 2010-06-04 03:40:03  
Our first two Xarca runs after the update had around 35 AF2s total (22 and 13 iirc), 4-5 of which were Duelist's Chapeaus...but no Etoile Casaque. It took me a few months to finally get it, and I even had Casaque-1 waiting for a couple months first. And now I've seen Duelist's Chapeau go freelot to level 20 RDMs and still have never seen Etoile Cape (or Bangles for that matter, but not like I care). Also only ever seen one Commodore Belt.

Worst from my experience though, I didn't see a pair of Bard Cannions drop for two years. And of course when they finally dropped, my game crashed and they got auto lotted to some guy who was afk and didn't pass in time (and he didn't even have BRD, so /toss). They dropped again a month later though.
 Siren.Monet
サーバ: Siren
user: leiht
By Siren.Monet 2010-06-04 03:44:46  
I just had 3 pairs of dnc shoes drop tonight. Just saying.
 Ragnarok.Tuvae
user: Tuvae
By Ragnarok.Tuvae 2010-06-04 04:28:59  
my shell gets dnc all the time, usually goes free lot lol.
By Almostunsane 2010-06-05 22:48:20  
Sooo. Dyna-Xarc since last post, I got wyrm armet and RDM hat dropped.

Use this as inspiration :D
 Unicorn.Ninetales
サーバ: Unicorn
user: Azulmagia
By Unicorn.Ninetales 2010-06-05 22:51:13  
Siren.Monet said:
Had 7 RDM shoes in a Sandy once.

DNC seems to drop, all-in-all, quite often compared to other jobs; though each piece is variable.

From my experience, the job that drops the least (overall) is RNG.
 Siren.Enternius
user: Enternius
By Siren.Enternius 2010-06-05 22:54:17  
Unicorn.Ninetales said:
Siren.Monet said:
Had 7 RDM shoes in a Sandy once.

DNC seems to drop, all-in-all, quite often compared to other jobs; though each piece is variable.

From my experience, the job that drops the least (overall) is RNG.
I think statistically, the rarest drops are the original Advanced jobs. PLD and RNG in particular seem extremely rare to me (0/40ish on Dynamis Jeuno RNG Beret), but technically I believe all have the same drop rate.
 Kujata.Daus
サーバ: Kujata
user: Daus
By Kujata.Daus 2010-06-05 22:55:36  
Im 3/5 on relic and have the -1 relic pants and got them before my dnc was lvl 51 lol. The relic I still need is the body and flower headband.

we get alot of dnc relic in the CoP areas. My ls rarely ever does dynamis jeuno but Ive had horrible experiences getting rdm and whm pants there..so Im not surprised.
 Sylph.Aleeanne
user: Aleeanne
By Sylph.Aleeanne 2010-06-06 08:25:38  
well i got most of mine relativly quick from my old shell. was only 2-3 of use actually lotting it and most of the time it went free lot. all except the Etoile Casaque. that one evaded me for darn near a year until i finally got it on a Pickup shout xarc run, and it was the first and only item to even drop. but i heard from a friend that helps run that shell i use to be in, about 2 months after i had to leave, bodies started dropping rather regularly.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
サーバ: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2010-06-06 08:29:55  
I don't believe in this "all of them have the same droprate" because the newer ones just drop a *** compared to the others. DNC, PUP, SCH, BLU I've seen way more of than the original jobs and original advanced jobs.
By Tristean 2010-06-06 08:50:55  
I think somehow SE knows what relic we want to drop and makes it impossible for it drop regularly.

Oddly enough my shell gets a lot of the drops you guys seem to find rare and usually multiple(my TH goes on repeat a lot). And we're only running off of TH3.
 Siren.Evilunknown
user: EvilLarrE
By Siren.Evilunknown 2010-06-06 08:55:48  
LOL it will drop like rain when you no longer need it xD
 Fenrir.Mtmoogle
user: Bogamoga
By Fenrir.Mtmoogle 2010-06-06 09:31:22  
Fenrir.Nightfyre said:
I went 1/idontevenknowhowfuckingmany on even seeing BLU relic between various pickup and smalltime Dyna shells I ran with early on. Joined another shell early this year and went 1/1-2 on obtaining every single piece, including 6 BLU bodies in 3 Beauc runs (3-0-3) of which I got the first and a 50something BLU got the last. ***is infuriatingly random at times. DNC dropped semi frequently for that shell too as I recall :x
everybody and there mother got blu relic lol
Blackcoffin right?
 Valefor.Sketchkat
サーバ: Valefor
user: sketchkat
By Valefor.Sketchkat 2010-06-06 09:41:53  
Might just be me, but it always seemed like drk, sch, and drg dropped more often than anything else in all the dyna's I've done. I have 3/5 on drg just from free lot. I've personally never even seen a rdm hat drop in xarc, let alone win the lot, yet every second rdm I see has the damn thing. And I have to agree with the op, I rarely see any dnc stuff either.
 Siren.Enternius
user: Enternius
By Siren.Enternius 2010-06-06 10:02:21  
Valefor.Sketchkat said:
Might just be me, but it always seemed like drk, sch, and drg dropped more often than anything else in all the dyna's I've done. I have 3/5 on drg just from free lot. I've personally never even seen a rdm hat drop in xarc, let alone win the lot, yet every second rdm I see has the damn thing. And I have to agree with the op, I rarely see any dnc stuff either.
I wish SCH stuff dropped often...Actually we had 3 Duelist's Chapeaus drop on the same run, previous to me quitting. My fiance got the first one, I got the second, and someone else got the third. Good run I guess, I still prefer SCH over RDM though.
 Fenrir.Nephthyz
user: Sephera
By Fenrir.Nephthyz 2010-06-06 10:09:58  
i didnt have too hard of a time getting mine, am working on the +1 atm and that seems to be slow going though
 Sylph.Liltrouble
By Sylph.Liltrouble 2010-06-06 11:00:47  
I don't have Dnc but I sympathize with your plight. I went years waiting for Blm hat and Body. But if it's just cities, Blm hands aren't an automatic drop in windy either, lol. In fact, I know someone in my shell for 2 years that has never seen em. I, fortunately, got em some time ago, as I have yet to see em drop in over a year at least.
Jueno is one of the best farmable zones though. Thf4 and anything else out of Xarbard are the hardest, not because of the drop rate, but because 90% of the shells, including my own) rush through to maximize time for DL (job changes and what-not). Fortunately, EVERYTHING does drop though, eventually. Just need perserverance. I'm very proud of being 5/5 on all my jobs now, and being 2/5 on HQ relic. Just need patience man. Keep commenting em and they'll drop eventually. I promise.
Oh, btw, when I said Xarbard being the hardest zone, I excluded dreamlands. Dreamlands, imo, drop rate is almost non-existant on accessories and -1's. Requires spamming and definately a thf4 in the group tagging everything.
First Page 2