For Your Information...

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » For your information...
For your information...
First Page 2

| Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Ramuh.Haseyo
サーバ: Ramuh
Game: FFXI
user: Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2010-05-31 20:36:40  
I like rainbow charts.

Edit: But forcereal, I try not to think of these things. Death is sad. =(
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
サーバ: Sylph
user: Vegetto
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2010-05-31 20:44:30  
We'll be dead by then, won't matter to us.
[+]
 Odin.Liela
サーバ: Odin
user: Liela
By Odin.Liela 2010-05-31 20:44:36  
Do abortions really count as deaths? Not trolling, curious. There's been a fuss about it here because a man who killed his wife while she was pregnant got charged twice, once for the mother and once for the child. People argued that he couldn't be convicted over the child if abortion was legal, which it is here. So does abortion count as a death in other places?
 Shiva.Darkshade
サーバ: Shiva
By Shiva.Darkshade 2010-05-31 20:46:57  
I knew this girl at high school that would give head for 20$, I was actually in class with her when she passed a note to someone offering a deal, and the classic teacher interception happened and as the teacher was reading the note aloud he choked and went to grab the principal. She was expelled.

She was pregnant a year later and everyone told her to get an abortion, now she has AIDs and is raising a kid w/o a high school diploma.

We used to prank call her, but one day her mom answered crying and said she was dead. I was so mad when I found out she was still alive!
[+]
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2010-05-31 20:50:13  
Odin.Liela said:
Do abortions really count as deaths? Not trolling, curious. There's been a fuss about it here because a man who killed his wife while she was pregnant got charged twice, once for the mother and once for the child. People argued that he couldn't be convicted over the child if abortion was legal, which it is here. So does abortion count as a death in other places?
Idc what they count it as, abortions =/= death. It's as much of a death as jacking off and the semen not making it to an egg to fertilize. Millions of death with every load you fire off that goes onto the carpet, in the waste basket, in a towel, on a face, or an ***.
[+]
 Shiva.Darkshade
By Shiva.Darkshade 2010-05-31 20:51:41  
[+]
 Odin.Liela
サーバ: Odin
user: Liela
By Odin.Liela 2010-05-31 21:05:23  
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Odin.Liela said:
Idc what they count it as, abortions =/= death. It's as much of a death as jacking off and the semen not making it to an egg to fertilize. Millions of death with every load you fire off that goes onto the carpet, in the waste basket, in a towel, on a face, or an ***.

xD I'm no expert in the art of jacking off, but I agree with you in that a potential life does not equal a life. I understand how some people could be against abortion, since no one knows when life truly begins. But I tend to think the option should be open in case of emergencies. I just am not positive that abortion should be included on a death-count chart, if it is not definitely considered a death.
 Caitsith.Silvaria
サーバ: Caitsith
By Caitsith.Silvaria 2010-05-31 21:30:49  
Odin.Liela said:
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Odin.Liela said:

xD I'm no expert in the art of jacking off, but I agree with you in that a potential life does not equal a life. I understand how some people could be against abortion, since no one knows when life truly begins. But I tend to think the option should be open in case of emergencies. I just am not positive that abortion should be included on a death-count chart, if it is not definitely considered a death.

It shouldn't be, since technically, in order for one to "die", one has to be "born" in the first place. Furthermore, if one is going to include abortions in a "death" chart, then one must necessarily include miscarriages, which is going to jack the total up to an incredible high.

[+]

Undelete | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Caitsith.Silvaria
By Caitsith.Silvaria 2010-05-31 22:09:43  
Lakshmi.Mabrook said:
Honestly though, I didn't make this thread so I could tell people I hate abortion, please don't it that way. I mean like I don't approve of it, but I was just simply curious as to try and find out the numbers of this study in difference between the 20th and 21st centuries is all, mainly the politically created deaths which mind you are considered abortion as well.

I didn't believe you had made this thread solely to bash abortion, but thank you for clarifying.

I am curious about this statement:
Lakshmi.Mabrook said:
A low estimated number of abortions worldwide in the 20th Century: 583M to 878M, which totals out to be a median of 730.5M; then the number of recorded man-made deaths would be about 5 times greater (925M or 17.7% more total deaths) of recorded unborn babies + politically created deaths.

When you say, "unborn babies", are you ONLY including abortion, or are you including miscarriages and stillborns, as well? And are you including the deaths of unborn Iraqi babies that are a direct or indirect result of the American occupation in that country?

Post deleted by User.
By Trebold 2010-05-31 23:26:22  
When you say, "unborn babies", are you ONLY including abortion, or are you including miscarriages and stillborns, as well? And are you including the deaths of unborn Iraqi babies that are a direct or indirect result of the American occupation in that country?

trollface.jpg

Post deleted by User.
 Leviathan.Powerslave
サーバ: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Powerslave 2010-05-31 23:34:34  
I don't think abortion should be counted as a death, like Liela and Veg said about 'potential life'. I find it sad though, that potential life is ended by the idiocy of two human beings. There was a lady who worked in the my high school's attendance office my senior year, she had SIX abortions. Reaches a point where it's just disgustingly wrong.
[+]
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2010-05-31 23:41:54  
Lakshmi.Mabrook said:
Took the beginning numbers from wiki, idk which type of abortions are added to the total, but miscarrages I'll say it probably isn't added to those totals since they're not considered abortion.
Lakshmi.Mabrook said:
Took the beginning numbers from wiki, idk which type of abortions are added to the total, but miscarrages I'll say it probably isn't added to those totals since they're not considered abortion.
May not be added to man made death, but if they're going to count abortions for man made death, then miscarriages need to be added to total death count or the percentage isn't going to be accurate, seeing as the actual number of deaths isn't accounted for
 Ramuh.Dasva
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-05-31 23:44:18  
Hmmm so from that chart if we continue with the killings we will more or less get a stable population?
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2010-05-31 23:49:38  
Also, Darwin.

World isn't big enough for all of us, some must die!
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-05-31 23:52:29  
That reminds me I haven't read any Darwin awards in forever. Most of that stuff is pretty funny
 Shiva.Ziila
user: Ziila
By Shiva.Ziila 2010-06-01 00:20:57  
Shiva.Darkshade said:
I knew this girl at high school that would give head for 20$, I was actually in class with her when she passed a note to someone offering a deal, and the classic teacher interception happened and as the teacher was reading the note aloud he choked and went to grab the principal. She was expelled.

She was pregnant a year later and everyone told her to get an abortion, now she has AIDs and is raising a kid w/o a high school diploma.

We used to prank call her, but one day her mom answered crying and said she was dead. I was so mad when I found out she was still alive!
Greatest post on FFXIAH
 Siren.Enternius
サーバ: Siren
user: Enternius
By Siren.Enternius 2010-06-01 00:22:11  
Shiva.Ziila said:
Shiva.Darkshade said:

Greatest post on FFXIAH
Quoted for truth.
 Caitsith.Silvaria
By Caitsith.Silvaria 2010-06-01 00:23:19  
Lakshmi.Mabrook said:
Trebold said:

trollface.jpg
8-D

Heh...so for asking a legitimate question, the question not only gets ignored, but I get called a troll?

Wow, my bad for assuming I might get an intelligent discussion out of this thread. I'll try not to make that mistake again... >,<
[+]
 Caitsith.Silvaria
By Caitsith.Silvaria 2010-06-01 00:29:06  
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Lakshmi.Mabrook said:
Lakshmi.Mabrook said:
May not be added to man made death, but if they're going to count abortions for man made death, then miscarriages need to be added to total death count or the percentage isn't going to be accurate, seeing as the actual number of deaths isn't accounted for

Shh...we're not supposed to comment on that, we're only supposed to think inside the Wikipedia box. >,>
By Trebold 2010-06-01 00:29:43  
Caitsith.Silvaria said:
Lakshmi.Mabrook said:
Trebold said:

trollface.jpg
8-D

Heh...so for asking a legitimate question, the question not only gets ignored, but I get called a troll?

Wow, my bad for assuming I might get an intelligent discussion out of this thread. I'll try not to make that mistake again... >,<

Actually, that's a classic derail comment you made in your original post. It has very little to nothing to do with the OP's post. Go troll elsewhere, please.

Example:
OP Post: Hey guys, you know that 15,000 hamburgers are produced at my local hamburger shop daily?

Troll Post: When you say "hamburgers" do you mean the puss filled scat that you serve your customers, or do you mean grade A beef?
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2010-06-01 00:30:47  
Caitsith.Silvaria said:
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Lakshmi.Mabrook said:
Lakshmi.Mabrook said:

Shh...we're not supposed to comment on that, we're only supposed to think inside the Wikipedia box. >,>
You're lucky I like your avatar!
 Shiva.Darkshade
By Shiva.Darkshade 2010-06-01 00:31:49  
Puss filled scat sound awful.

Post deleted by User.
 Shiva.Darkshade
By Shiva.Darkshade 2010-06-01 10:43:22  
How many times have we saved humanity. Why do we always have to focus on the negative.
[+]
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-06-01 10:45:12  
Shiva.Darkshade said:
How many times have we saved humanity. Why do we always have to focus on the negative.
Who is this we you speak of in that first question?

Post deleted by User.
First Page 2